Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

I think I need to post now that Dash has, there's just some frustration there. I wrote out the whole post adding on to the next part of the Dark torture scene, but Firefox crashed and I can't find the post anywhere. Since then, I've tried to rewrite it several times, but I keep getting angry. I'll probably write it by tomorrow, but that's why I haven't.

Okay, I would really like to join, cause fairies are frickin cool ( laugh.gif ) but I really do not want to read through 27 pages of OOC! I've read up to page nine, so I'm up to the part where you guys were talking about going to the park and having your characters meet and having their appearances start to change. I think I have a good idea about a winter fairy though, so I'd like to reserve that spot please? I'm gonna go tackle the IC thread and start working on a character.

edit: WOW just finished reading and I hopes I gets approved after all that! blink.gif

Edited by Odio

Hopefully, my second post isn't that bad. It is my first time in a lit RP, so I still need to get used to it.

Just saying, the fog around Mark isn't him using his powers. It's just there.

Key, I'm assuming you're talking about Kira's RP, but I would recommend that you write your post on a Word document or something and then copy and paste it. It lowers the chance of it getting lost. Trust me, I know how terrible it is when you just finish writing an uber long paragraph and it goes bye-bye. But that's my fault. xd.png I end up closing the window on accident.

To Odio: As long as your posts reach two paragraphs or more, you should be fine. It definitely won't be hard reaching far past the bare minimum for the intro, and Dash has already shown us that it's possible to write eight paragraphs just about walking through a gate. ^^ Yup, you should be fine, though I would think that there's not that much need to read through every page, since most of it is just us ranting about our characters.

To myahoo: If Mark is covered by fog, would Malduk be able to see him, or is the fog too thick? I'm going to wait for your reply on this before I write a post for the executioner. But I think his huge scar is on his face, right? Or is that what you put in your post? I'm not sure.

Sophia probably thinks Sen is going crazy or something, right Skarx?

Really. Carlie is talking to voices in his head about the Excorsist xd.png I think he is the one going crazy.

That is good advice Key. That is what I do at least.

Carlie is your favorite? blink.gif COOL!

Manga, I think you interrpretted the message wrong. My mum may loose the money but we aren't sure yet, but if she does, my activity level will be cut severely probably. I have a few weeks of normal activity left until I get the verdict. Thats why its such bad news. It might lower my activity level permanently, but not to terribly low levels I hope.

I'll tell you how I wrote such a long post about a gate. Its all about symbolism, and frankly, I was just having fun with the voices.

xd.png

Well indeed she is!

I mean... who wouldn't? He talking to voice in his head that are, from what she heard, trees.

Though at this point she ready to believe he really could be. After all who is she to say that something like that is impossible? She has blue skin now! O.o

She just confused and does not want her only hope in this madness (for her) to turn crazy for real.

So I'm hoping that everyone will gather together soon and we'll move on, at this point we're kind of in danger of people losing interest I think

I'm not in danger of losing interest *giggles evilly* I have just begun.

I know that. I would have gone with the option of dragging Evelyn and Danni back, but there are five hybrids and only two Umbras, so that's not very likely to happen. Also, we're waiting on Sess right now, who, according to Murder, is busy with her exams.

So, it would...be nice if somehow, everyone just fell to cooperating. Think of some awesome reason, like what Key did, because I'm really anxious to move this on, so I can bring Alina back in, and show just how crazy she can be.

Edited by Mangaholic

Just knock them out put them in a cart and it's done xd.png

I could have Sadine flip out on them. I was considering it. Or, some of the other group could try to come and assist Kiril and Emilia? And I just basically made Sadie realize the odds that they would have more people, and that she needed something from them, so she needed to bend to some of their terms.

Carlie cooperting? Seriously? Those two words don't fit in the same sentence. I'll just have to think up an extremely creative way to make him do something against his will...

*evil laugh* Tis time to bring back the thing that possessed Carlie at the gate.

I go with Sadie going all out on them. ^^ It'll put her on really, really good terms with Emilia and Kiril, though there'd probably end up being a duel between her and Danni...or would the bow and arrow still cool her down?

Just wondering, Dash, if someone dared Carlie to listen to Kiril, would he do it?

Edited by Mangaholic

Why yes, yes he would. xd.png That is one way around that little hitch.

The fog's really light. It's actually barely there and you won't notice it if you aren't looking for it.

As for the scar, I didn't really specify where it was, so...

Kay then, I'll just have Malduk walk up to him and...grab him by the collar like he did Sen? Would that be a good idea? Sorry, I'm trying to find a shortcut for things here. No need to have Mark run off and start some pointless chase.

Dash, are you planning on posting, or are you waiting for Kira? The only problem with daring idea is that I find it hard for anyone to dare Carlie to follow the command. xd.png

Soooo...Sadie post time it is! xd.png That means sassy Sadie gets to come out again! And by flip out, I mean the vocal kind. I would love to write her fighting them, but I doubt she would.

I was just starting a post as you said that Manga biggrin.gif.

Anything with the word Dare in it Carlie is a sucker for. Don't worry. If you dared him to jump off a bridge he would do it.

That's fine. As long as his necklace is safe, he'll probably go along.

Getting snuck up twice in less than ten minutes, though... laugh.gif

That is a rant that should be recorded in books. That's a generally short post, but I think the intensity of her speech makes it alright.

Hehe. Sadie speech is pretty epic, but I think Carlie has gotten a little saucy in my next post too. I can't wait to see how Sadie swallows those words.

Edited by Dashidragon