Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Key is an evil mastermind who recruited me to this RP... so would anyone mind if I requested the final mountain faerie slot?

Oh is that what's going on? I have no idea, either.

@ Devon, I just created a character so she's hanging out at the Park, with nothing to do lol.

Your character can wander to where Sadine and the other guy are arguing. Breckin's over there observing.

Dash, Who me? *Bats eyes innocently*

Sess, no problem at all. Then characters in the RP an enjoy the humorous banter.

Of course you Key. The innocent facade is all a lie.

Key won't stop talking about the funny insults. I must speed read the RP to get to them before the tears me apart for not getting there fast enough.

Or more like Evelyn will start flipping out... oh how fun it is to control characters with anger management problems a temper. smile.gif

edit; Okay so I got her to wander over but she's not going to jump in unless included. Then she'll start spazzing joining in.

Edited by Sesshia

"Erm...I don't mean to interrupt...but...are we going anywhere constructive with this?"

The one voice of reason... ish. xd.png

It's also fun seeing Clay being tied up cattle and get boarder-line assaulted.

Edited by SandMessiah

@ Kira;

HI I'm new. tongue.gif I was going to be the one to interact with you but I'm afraid I confused your character with the user Dani-xo, so I went ahead and um... did the same thing as you. tongue.gif So Evelyn is sort of listening to their conversation as well. They can meet though, if you'd like.

Oh, lol. >w< I already posted...heh heh. Key said Danni could meet up with her character so I went ahead and did that.

sess, you reply in tormented? I believe it's set up for avian to come in pretty well the way we decided smile.gif

Hmm...Key has no idea how to have Sadie react to this..Manga! You should posty from Kiril for how he reacts. I'll go form there.

yes, manga should post. i thought she was on since i saw her in the list of users who were online. but she never posted...

I'll try getting a post through today, but it's not that easy when you're doing for three different characters. I was gone the entire day yesterday.

Wait, is Kiril going to notice Danni and Evelyn?

And Sand, if it'll make you feel any better, I'll put Alina through the same torture, if not worse.

Edited by Mangaholic

well, just post when you can manga. ^^ its understandable if you didn't post because you had lots to do in real life.

Though I do wonder. Will the Winter ones receive the same mistreatment? They are allied with the Dark ones.

I'll wait for your super post Manga. ^^

Not like I had much to do anyway. *Tries to hide it's new game*

Trust me Manga, I know how much it sucks to have to post as 3 people. In Kira's own RP I currently have three characters. One I didn't ever plan on actually playing, but I do as the people want.

I think Kiril should see Danni, who stumbled around and was almost trying to get attention, but Evelyn is probably out of range.

Me out of range perhaps, though I don't want her to just be there staring the whole time

@ Jaina, I can't just make him leave Iris without saying anything. That's weird.

*huggles Key* and I love that you play all those people. Also, I have three characters myself, and I was thinking about making more...XD

I finished it, thanks to procrastination with my homework. ^^ But it's not as long as I thought it would have been.

To add to my load, I’ve also taken the liberty of describing them, so that there won’t be any confusion.

Tristen: 22-year old man with curly, dark brown hair that spills over his shoulders and light brown eyes. He stands at 6’ feet exactly.

Emilia: pretty 23-year old woman with short light blonde hair that reach only about 5 inches past her shoulders. Several darker shades of gold run through her hair. Her eyes are the color of a calm sea - light blue, and she stands at only 5’5’.

Kiril: 26-year old man with short, light brown hair and stormy gray eyes. He stands at 5’9’.

Brunor: 51- year old man with dark gray hair and a beard, along with dark brown eyes. He’s 5’9.

Malduk: 41-year old man with always seems to have a sadistic smile on his face. A long, jagged scar runs from his temple, across his nose, to his right cheek, giving him a fearsome appearance. He is stocky and muscular, standing at only 5’7. His head is shaven, and his eyes are very dark brown.

Miranda: 37-year old woman with a mess of curly, black hair. Her eyes are dark gray, and she stands at 5’6.

Edit:

bg, how are your forms coming?

Is it true that when you lie, your ears turn red? I saw it on T.V. and I was wondering...

And yes, that very last speech is actually something my parents actually say to me, though modified.

Edited by Mangaholic

Excellent post Manga.

Though you might wanna give the short version to Clay later on, since he unconscious at the moment.

Edited by SandMessiah

good now I have to pull together a reply, not sure what I might do though... maybe have Shira just stand down and wait quietly