Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Shira would also be pretty easy to guess the lineage of

Kira: Oh good! I get worried that people think I'm this huge, arrogant snob, when I'm actually quite the opposite.

Manga: I was thinking that was about how she looked. She is just thinner and taller, more willowy.

And other fey might be able to tell Sadie just from her inhuman grace.

Oh, and I love how Kiril refers to her at the end of that post. xd.png I swear, both of them make my laugh hysterically.

Edited by Key2Universe

I just placed his coal-black eyes and pale skin

Maybe he'll have shadow tattoos later on as his powers grow.

laugh.gif Excellent. I was planning on having my character head in Clay's direction anyways after I got accepted because I noticed he has an aggressive temperment. My character certainly won't be flowers and sugar either. I want to see some sparks fly. cool.gif

So yes, I finished reading the RP.

I love your character Sen Rhea. Every post had me falling out of my chair in laughter.

Edited by Dashidragon

The fun kind of course. You'll be happy to know I made my character a Soaring Eagle fan. I have my into post prewritten for when I get accepted and I go pretty extensively into that part. Oh yah, just because hes a fan won't mean he's unwilling to throw a few punches.

Awww...Thanks smile.gif

You didn't have to do that, in fact I'm actually enjoying seeing my character getting most of the brutality.

Edited by SandMessiah

Haha. I did it because it just fit him. And when I said he isn't going to be flowers and sugar I meant it. He'll be more then happy to insult and throw punches at Clay. The question is will Clay be willing to do the same... He's going to be a little 'different', sorta fragile actually. I won't reveal too much, but you'll read the appearance and the history and get what I mean.

Oh thats good. He'll prbably ask Clay to punch him in the face actually. My character hates getting treated special because of his 'differences' so that will actually make him like Clay more. Thats right. I just said it. A punch to his face is a good way to make him like someone.

Well...he wouldn't punch him unless he either provokes or attacks him first. If you ask him for a punch to the face, he'll just either ignore you or joke about it.

Haha. If he jokes then he will punch Clay in the face, so problem solved wink.gif He'll probably provke him with insults first so the problem may already be solved. We'll just have to play it out and see how it goes. I'm sick of calling my character he so I'll just tell his name. Carlie (actually Carlisle is his given name but he goes by Carlie).

I love your character Sen Rhea. Every post had me falling out of my chair in laughter.

Thank ye kindly ^^

Sorry peoples for not posting for a while now. My teachers decided to bombard us with homework after the break since finals are coming up. So, sorry if I can't post often and if my posts come out badly. Writer's block and procrastination have hit. I apologize for the inconvenience, and if my posts get too bad, tell me and I'll see what I can do about it. Yes, my next several posts will be bad.

Imma try posting now in the IC thread.

And I'll check your form tomorrow Dash. Sorry, but it's well past my bedtime, and I'm probably going to be yelled at if I stay on any longer.

Edited by Mangaholic

Lawlz, when I read your post Manga the first thing that went through my head - or rather, through the head of me as Sen - was, "Oh, bugger."

xd.png

I'll get another post in soon.

Yes, Clay just challenge Haydn's ability to fight mad.gif

Also, can his warlock blood come out a little bit in the form of a shield? But only once, and it won't be very powerful.

Edited by SandMessiah

hey guys! Sorry about my inactivity, since exam periods draw nearer I'll be studying and working, as I've never taken an exam before so I don't know what to expect. I also have to learn the Mozart's Requiem (five movements by the end of the month... auugghh) and prepare a solo and tech test for my Vocal Major, so sorry if I miss a lot!

I'm just running everywhere with Sophia. XP

Not much else to do since she can;t hope to fight them and win.

Manga, I'm sure your posts will be perfect. They are always great.

I'm not really sure what to post in response to that last one. I want to get them all grouped together, but there's no way Sadie would just follow a stranger like that.

Thanks Key. ^^ You just raised my morale by a lot.

But yeah, I find hard to believe that anyone would willingly follow some stranger, so that's going to be a bit of a complication. Let's just play it out a bit more, and see if anything hopefully comes to mind.

Rhea, for some reason, everytime I read about Sen, I always imagine him as some really adorable squirrel with dark green hair. O.o Should I make Malduk drag him all the way back?

Sand, it should be fine if warlock blood comes out a bit, just as long as he doesn't kill Hadyn. I'm actually starting to like him more than my own actual character. I just noticed that you've been misspelling his name though, so you might want to fix that.

Sess, it's okay if you're going to be a bit inactive. I've been pretty inactive lately too, so I'm completely fine with it.

Skarx: Oh well. tongue.gif If she fought them, she'd end up like Clay, or worse, Alina. What's the best way to catch her without her running away? I was thinking dragging her back by her hair, but would that be a bit too much? Just wanted to ask you, since she's your character, and I don't want to go too far, like what happened to Alina.

Dash: For the intro post, you can include the sense of foreboding if you'd like, but the dreams are a necessity. Here's what happened:

They'll have a dream in the morning of June 24th, vaguely or clearly telling them to go to Forest Park. You can look back at some of the posts if you're confused. When they wake up, in the middle of the night, they should hear violent scratching outside of their house. The scratching will fade away after a while, but just in case your character does decide to check outside in the morning, they won't find anything at all. Do me a good favor and don't make them go out during the night. That would be a really bad idea. I won't say why though.

When they wake up in the morning, they should find that they changed dramatically in appearance. For example, when Skarx's Sophia woke up, she found that her hair turned green. They'll still have their sense of foreboding.

Then they go to the park. Maybe their change will cause them to go immediately to the park to seek for answers, or maybe they'll think the dream was nothing and somehow end up there unknowingly anyway.

I'm going to post tomorrow, for sure, and when they're all grouped together, I'll move this along again.

Manga. You can do whatever you want with her unless wanted to kill or... make her lose the usage of a limbs or something permanently. You can beat her up if you want I don't mind. Break her legs so she can't run or attach her like a sausage or whatever you fancy. She can't fight them anyway...

Haha. I pre-wrote my intro post and included most of that anyway. I have to work with the timing a bit, buts it pretty much ready to post. If you don't mind, I'm going to save him noticing the change in his appearance for the second or third post (probably the third, when I'm finally going to have him make his way down to forest park) because he doesn't have a mirror in his room.

Rhea, for some reason, everytime I read about Sen, I always imagine him as some really adorable squirrel with dark green hair. O.o Should I make Malduk drag him all the way back?

Signs that it's working.

Anyhoos, yes, you can have Malduk drag him all the way.