Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

I'm confused myself. You posted so much when I was away. TT^TT Well, I'll just delete that post and do a new one of Danni walking through the park all lonely. and then bg's character can find Danni.

I didn't like that last post anyways.

Sadine and Breckin are at the stage thing in the park. Here's the picture.

The Bandshell

I can't find the same picture, but I was thinking without the flag.

I think Rhionna can reply now, and yes I'm pretty sure I misspelled that

Yeah, I know. I'm working on one right now. Just give me about 15 minutes.

Edit: I know I said I would never give a recap, but oh well. Not much has happened anyway. Here's what happened so far in the park.

Shira was walking around, when all of a sudden, Sen,who was in a tree, nearly fell on top of each other. Then, Sen spots Clay near them, who then attacks them with his home-made flamthrower. Sen, deciding that Shira could hold her own, runs off and hides in some random oak tree. Shira and Clay fight, and Shira technically emerges as the victor. Clay tried to get away afterwards, but unfortunately, his leg gives way and he collapses. Then Rhiannon appears, and nearly gets killed by Shira.

Meanwhile, Sadine starts dancing on the stage that Key indicated and Breckin finds her and watches until she's done.

There's also Sophia, who, annoyed by the sudden appearance of so many people, started yelling at Alina. Alina thought that Sophia was some crazy murderer and ran off. Unfortunately, she trips, hits her head, and blacks out. Strangely, the tree she tripped over happened to be the same one Sen is in.

And I think that's everything that pretty much happened.

Edited by Mangaholic

Man, what's the point of him being a master of a martial art if everyone thinks he's weak dry.gif ? Just thought i put it out there.

that was good, and don't worry, it was plenty long enough for me to work with manga

Hahaha, that, short? That's plenty long...

And, well, there's always someone who's gotta be at the bottom of the pyramid. That's why Sen flees instead of fighting.

Now, to think of something to post... hm. Hmmmm.

Manga, question. Do we still have 3 spots open? I just noticed it said that below the original thread and I thought we were nearly full...

And where the heck is Murder? It's kind funny that today I'm waiting for him and the other day he was waiting for me.

Edited by Key2Universe

and sand, even if you devote your whole life to it, there isn't any real way you could master most martial arts by the age of 16, so I would say it's more likely he's just really high ranked.

Edited by jaina

I finally decided that it was getting a bit too tiring waiting for the people who reserved spots for more than a week and never bothered to reply. So that means that if anyone feels like taking on another character, they can.

The only reservations I didn't remove were BG's, because I know she's working on it, and Rosella's, which I did delete but put back in again because she PMed this morning.

Could I reserve the last Thunder Court spot, if that's okay?

HEY RHEA. Haven't seen you in a while. :3

HEY SESSHIA. Wassup?

Hey, Manga, would it be too soon for Sen to be hearing "voices," i.e. having the plants talk to him?

NM. School. Poo. And I think the death of the GPX thread is partially my fault. ....

(:

Okay, let me start working on my app and stuff...

don't know what you're talking about so I won't speak to it.

good to see you in here though sess

haha Rhea, you missed the drama I sort of fueled before it started... though... yeah. T_T It's a lonnng story.

I'm a little confused - is this based off a book? Because I was just checking Character Apps and I realized a lot of them mentioned a race that I don't even know... and I don't really want to have to read through all of this thread to figure it out.

Hello Jaina. I've decided to involve myself with more roleplays like when I was on more actively .... back in the day. xd.png

edit; scratch out what I said. I didn't realize more info was in the IC thread. Okay. *scurries off*

Edited by Sesshia

I missed drama? D:

I did notice that a lot of you seemed to be going off on bananas, but I wasn't quite sure... oh well.

*pokes* Darn, did Mangaholic leave? I don't want to post without getting a Y/N on whether it's too soon for Sen to start hearing plants.

Um.. lets just say I 'minimodded' by telling people to stop only talking about Magistream (they just morphed everything to about Magistream and nothing about GPX), and they got all 'YOU JUST GOT HERE TODAY (I found this particularly funny) BAWW OH MY PIXELS BAWW' and Ali had to step in. Yup.

@ Mangaholic; Okay I got everything now - but am I allowed to create my own race so my character can descend from them?

Oh, sorry, I forgot to answer you , Rhea.

Yeah, Sen should be able to hear them talking, but not too much. Just a few catches of words. Nothing too big. Same with the other characters.

Sadine might have random embers in her hand that quickly fade away, and when she's angry, the heat will rise. Skye might notice that she seems to leave frost on everything she touches. Alina might realize that it's not normal for her to be able to taste human emotions. Sophia will find that the water around her seems to still and move (sorry, can't think of the word) according to her mood. Shira might find that whenever she sings, people seem to get more enthusiastic to do something, and Niall might notice that his skin has gotten a lot tougher.

Edit: Sess, yeah, I don't think I created a race for the Thunder Court anyway.

Edited by Mangaholic

Well, you were gone for a while. And a lot of newbs/n00bs came along in the meanwhile. Twas sad. I even got a 40% warn becuz... well, I blame them. *pouts*

And, ah, thank you Mangaholic.

I. Love. You. Rhea. Dark. *hugs*

Yeah they're all like: ooh look a noob haha she doesn't know what she's doing

and Chimera's like: ... you talk to her like that and I'll sick my bugs on joo.

yeah don't ask.

And I'll get to work right away.

*hugs back* I wub you too biggrin.gif'

Oh, and - Sen is freaked and probably not going to contact anyone in the park by his own free will. I could cause him to fall out of a tree again, but I'd prefer someone noticing him and/or somehow getting him out of the tree, since otherwise he's not likely to interact with any of the other characters.

Edited by RheaDark

Um Rhea, wasn't Sen in the tree above Alina and Sophia? That's pretty far from where Shira and Clay are, and I did ask that no one barged in on that scene between them...

Also, just as a heads-up, I'm not moving this RP forward until Sess and bg get their forms in, since it's going to be pretty hard for them to catch up if I do.