Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

I'm going to be a tad inactive for a couple days. School and whatnot. Just a heads up warning.

By the way Murder, I wanted to ask you something. Would it be alright for Breckin to know Carlie? Since they are both homeless and the same age perhaps they came across each other some time. They don't necessarily have to be friends. I was actually more leaning towards the direction that perhaps Breckin asked him to join his group once and Carlie outrightly refused. It would make an interesting little plot bunny.

School stinks. I hate it when it gets in the way of RPing.

Nice post Dashi. Your reward from me is a little graffiti culture.

That graffiti artist you mentioned in your post is what other artists would call a toy. A toy is either someone that's new to the scene or someone who copies other artists.

Oh, forgot to add this. Toys that copy are on the bottom of the respect ladder.

Edited by SandMessiah

See. I wouldn't know that. Its interesting biggrin.gif

What I would know about graffitti culture is absolutley nothing... xd.png

Edited by Dashidragon

I can relate to that on a different level. I can't say I know a slip about graffitti but I'm really into writing and horses. Each is like its own subculture. Actually Authors are pretty much like a personality group. I did a report on it once. A writer is 8/10 times more likely to be depressed then a normal person. As for horses... whole bunch of slang in that subculture. RPing is like a subculture too.

Yah, yah. I'll risk the depression. Its worth the pain for the end result. Cutting me off from my writing like would be locking me in a cell without food, but it certainly isn't a profession for anyone who isn't wholly committed to writing.

I can't wait till Carlie and Sen meet up... that should be... interesting.

...?

*goes to read Carlie's profile* I'm a little frightened for Sen, but knowing him...

It feels weird talking about my RP character like this. I dunno why. It just does.

/crazy

Eh. I talk about my RP characters all the time. I'm used to it.

You should be scared for Sen. Carlie is a very scary dude. I think I'm going to show that with the screaming and the punching and madness in my next post. I feel sorry for Flin writing it. (Flin is an NPC)

Edited by Dashidragon

Ohmai.

D: SENNNNNNNN

Hopefully Sen will be able to fend off Carlie with his adorableness.

I wouldn't worry too much. As long as Sen doesn't scamper up to his feet and say "You look sick" or "Do you need help" then he should be pretty good. Flin did something pretty huge to set Carlie off on a rampage.

Ha, Sen won't say those things. He'll say something like, "Why do you look like that? You look sorta weird. You should get more sleep if you're tired. Sleep is good. Mm.... I'm tired. Sleeeeeep."

Haha xd.png Even your OOC posts make me laugh Rhea. Actually, any comment on his appearance is not suggested for anyone who wants to live to see another day xd.png but if Sen does say something like that I'll just have him blow up with words instead of fists *imagines poor Sen scampering up another tree as Carlie rages like a maniac*

Very well, then. Sen isn't of the build to survive a physical assault.

Poor Sen. All he wants to do is climb trees.

Did you post Dash? *Blink blink* How did I miss that? I guess I should have Sadie give some sort of sassy response to keep this moving.

Oh yesh. I did post. I'm just waiting for someone else to post so I can put up my next one. Its amazingly-epically-awesomely-oh-my-gosh-I-love-it-great. I really got into it. I'm just on the verge of finishing it up, but it is really long. Carlie should end up at the park after my next post by the way.

EDIT: Oh yesh *evil giggle* I have finished it.

Edited by Dashidragon

You liked that one Key? Wait till you read my next one. For once I'm going to admit my writing is good. I think this next post will deserve the title of good (see Key. You got your new years wish. I admitted at least some of my writing is good, but the rest of it stinks). My next post is full of delicious drama and gut-wrenching emotion.

The first post wasn't good though. It was terrible, absolutely terrible.

Edited by Dashidragon

What are you talking about, you crazy woman? I gotta write a Sadie response.

I know! What am I talking about! *gasps* I can't believe I said that. Well, I'll fix it. My next post is absolutley terrible too.

Thanks for the post key *tacks up her second post*

You may reassess that opinion after post number two Rhea. Carlie is not a lovable person, but you made me laugh again with your OOC comment.

See? Now aren't you glad I dragged the crazy woman into this? I loves the Dash, and I might have helped inspire the last part of her sig. biggrin.gif Thank you black silky pants.

Praise the black silk pajama pants wink.gif By the way Key, I love the Key too, but I'm still not budging from the part that my posts are no better then dirt. The sig was inspired by Key actually MUHAHAHA! I'm glad I could make you laugh after you made me laugh so many times Rhea. A laugh for a laugh?

I'm pretty sure no one is happy you dragged the crazy woman into this. I bet all their eyes are bleeding out of their heads because my posts are too long and so boring they don't want to read it all.

EDIT: Thanks a bunch SandMessiah. I like getting compliments, even if I am a total pessimist about my own writing. You ninja.gif 'd me.

Edited by Dashidragon

Dash, your post was awesome ^^ so I'm glad Key dragged you into this mess, though now I feel somewhat depressed again.

I'll go post now.