Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

I absolutely love the words you used to describe my world. It makes it sound so much more...dark and passionate?! Anyway, I doubt that that post will be the darkest one. I have a very heart-breaking one coming up soon, or at least it's heart-breaking to me. Whatever happens, I just want to say I'm not sadistic...well, only a little...

Yes, it's fine that she had that little inkling. Kiril probably won't say anything about it. He'll probably be too shocked and annoyed with Evelyn and probably just some mental breakdown.

Sand- Nope, you shouldn't. In fact, I plan on ruining your foreboding post with a joke or two. Sorry, but I just have to. Too many dark things. I just hope that whatever jaina posts doesn't really interfere with what I have in mind.

Murder, the weapon's hidden, and Key, Kiril's hair is brown and he's only 26 so he shouldn't that old. Sorry for being picky.

Edited by Mangaholic

So Sadie instinctively said someone was there (Evelyn) and Breckin saw her. Manga, do you want to post first? Therefore what we say won't conflict with each other.

Sadie is purely calling him old because of the insults thing. She does not seriously believe he is ancient for being in his mid twenties, but he is older than everyone else she has seen, that's why she qualifies him like that.

Edit:....So I just reread my post and noticed that I said gray haired....I have no idea where that came from, as I have been envisioning him as you described him. It is fixed now....I am just too weird sometimes...

Edited by Key2Universe

Let's get people gathered soon, I'm ready to move

Sorry, I had to go cut all the wood, so it took me awhile. It's a short post though, since I've got writer's block.

Murder: I never meant for you to delete your post! You could have just changed that tiny part; it wouldn't have made a difference.

Also, Emilia looks like Emilia, and Hadyn looks like Lavi, except without the eyepatch.

Manga, for reference as to what Sen's going to do (though it's pretty obvious) - act like a squirrel, and bombard Miranda with acorns.

I finally got to reply. ^-^

Evelyn got a little crazy there about her appearance change. Feel free to comment (mildly?) on her extreme behavior.

I'm sort of expecting a sarcastic 'they're brown' sort of reaction to the end of her phrase, though what you do is up to you, Manga and Key. ^-^

I'll let it play out for now.

can someone give me a list of who's in the various groups scattered about area

It's alright Manga. I wasn't exactly pleased with how the post came out.

Granted I'm not pleased with the one I just made either but meh.

jaina:

1- Clay, Hadyn, Rhiannon, Shirayuki, and Tristen

2- Alina, Brunor, Malduk, Miranda, Sen, and Sophia

3- Breckin, Danni, Emilia, Evelyn, Kiril, and Sadine

Dashi- I'll reply to your PM tomorrow hopefully

Murder- jaina's the only one who's allowed to post one paragraph, and that's only until her computer's back.

I'll try to post tomorrow, but school starts tomorrow, so I don't know if I can.

I'm on my iPod right now. It was a challenge for me to post even that much. I can't get to a computer.

on that note, should be some mild intermittent usage of a computer for me this week after and occasionally during school I may have the ability to make full length posts. Hopefully by the end of the week my computer will be available. Now, to go charge my iphone

I feel like Manga just did it, but I think I have it down.

Sadine (Key's char), Breckin (Murder's char), Evelyn (Sess' char), Danni (Kira's char) and Manga's two Umbralatronis Kiril and Emilia are near a stage. Emilia is still hidden, but everyone else has been revealed.

Sophia (Skarx' char), Alina (Manga's char), and Sen (Rhea's char) are all with Manga's three Umbralatronis Miranda, Brunor, and Malduk. Sen is up a tree with Miranda chasing after him and Alina is unconscious.

Shira (jaina's char) and Clay (Sand's char) are with Manga's Umbralatronis Rhiannon, Tristen, and Hadyn. Clay has manacles on and is intensely beaten up.

Okay, I think that's all, but I might be wrong.

Gah! ninja.gif 'd!

Edited by Key2Universe

Key, yours was so much more detailed. ^^

Rhea, I just realized this. How can Sen throw acorns at Miranda if he can't even see her through the leaves?

It took a while to get all of that straight, but it was good because now I have everything down solid.

And I would guess Rhea is planning on Sen waiting until he can see her. Or maybe he's going to go to her. He does have some options, even if he is in a tree. biggrin.gif

And Kira, Sadie's hair is bright orange and I believe Evelyn's is blond. I called Sadie a red-head because any orangy/red colors usually qualify as red heads. I envisioned her as starting off like this and her hair and eyes getting brighter and lighter. Her hair getting to be more orangy and less brown.

I don't mean to sound snobbeh! I was just intensely excited about her hair. I thought I hit it to a tee. That's just me. I get excited about all the weird stuff. biggrin.gif

I'll be looking forward to your reply Manga. By the way, please call me Dash. The i in Dashi is completely unnecessary xd.png

*puts back on helmet* Back to the war people, the war of reading all of Midsummer Shadows that is. Its taking quite a while and I haven't even passed the second page, but I like to know everything that is going on in an RP so its well worth the hours I'm going to put into it.

*copy and pastes the whole RP into word so she can work on reading it at school* I do hope you guys know that it translated into 106 pages in Microsoft word O_o I have lots of reading to do.

EDIT: Did I say 106? I meant 129 and I didn't even copy and paste most of the second page which I'd already read.

Edited by Dashidragon

Yes, the thought would be Sen waiting until he could see Miranda. Or possibly just throwing them randomly at the sounds of movement below, and hoping that a few would hit her.

Ever been in a literal shower of acorns? *shudders* East coast, by the school there were some oak trees, and man... you didn't want to park under them in the fall.

I don't mean to sound snobbeh! I was just intensely excited about her hair. I thought I hit it to a tee. That's just me. I get excited about all the weird stuff. biggrin.gif

i know you didn't mean to, and I didn't think that you were. ^^

Kay then Rhea, just make sure that something happens to cut it short, since I'm pretty sure that some people are just dying to move on.

Also, Key, is that how Sadine looks, or just her hair?

Strange, I thought Evelyn's change was to swift. It appears hers was the most mild, at least she still looks human.

Ah, well I can get her to show them her palms, her the cracks and groves spiral towards the center and she actually has cuts and stuff (they look like burned and engraved scars) spiralling the same way.

Would they know she's a thunder fey by those inclinations? Like, I'm just wondering, do all fey have knowledge of other Fey races? if so, they should be able to tell shes' Thunder and a descendant of the Labios Ra.

Well, a Downworlder would probably know that she was a Thunder hybrid, if they knew first that she was a hybrid, because of her blonde hair and the amount of static in it. They probably wouldn't know that she was a descendant of the Labios Ra just from a glance, unless they're highly knowledgable in that area or they're Thunder fey themselves.

It would be easier to figure out the bloodlines of Alina, because of her raven wings and feathers, and possibly of Niall, since his skin happens to be pretty tough. The lineages of Sadine and Breckin would probably be the second easiest to figure out, since it'd be obvious when they start dancing/eating flames.

I don't know about Clay, since Sand didn't specify anything out of the ordinary in his character's appearance.