Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

sorry took me a while to reply, I went out to watch fireworks launch off the mountain top

Were they nice?

We have Wolfos now, and I'll try posting soon. My eyes are starting to die out on me now. Not used to staying up this late...

Edited by Mangaholic

well one last post please manga, then we all can head to bed, got parents bugging me to get off soon cause we're hosting a party well I guess this afternoon where I am since it's past 12 and they want me rested... *grumbles quietly*

Yea they were beautiful, they didn't seem to go up too high, so some of them seemed to almost fall onto the snow pack around the mountain

Edited by jaina

Yay Wolfos. ^-^

Evelyn's gonna have one of her own. And for some reason she won't be affected by their static-y-ness ooh I wonder why.

Manga, are you going to respond for all the guys you just added in? And let me know if the post's alright. I love that line,

"That some new line used to pick up redheads? I gotta tell ya, it isn't working."

Hehe, I love my Sadine Piromane.

It`s not that she does not believe it, but that she does not what to DO it. She`s just like that.

She won`t help random person to find something just like that you know. Unless you were not talking about that pocketwatch thing.

Edited by Skarx

Pretty much. ^^ Don't worry. They'll be gone before you know it.

Skarx, I wasn't talking about the pocketwatch thing. I'm talking about her next lie.

That's pretty scary, about the fireworks. I probably would have freaked out a lot if one of the fireworks came back, falling towards me...

Oh. Ok don`t worry then. ^^

It`ll work. Not like it was completely impossible for this to be. Just a bit far fetched, but not impossible ^^

Well, they're on the same level as demons.

Yeah, don't expect them to be very nice to your charries.

It looks like Sadine and Kiril are about to have a feud. O.o

Edit: Okay, I never noticed that Sand posted. I'll go back and edit.

Edited by Mangaholic

Did I mention

I love Sadie!!! biggrin.gif Murder is seriously missing out right now. I love writing insults. biggrin.gif What should we do about Murder, by the way? He hasn't gotten to respond to any of this stuff yet.

Edited it, Sand!

Yeah, insulting is fun! Hmm... maybe his character is in shock at how funny the scene is?

This is hysterical! Every new round of insults has me in stitches. And I love how the other girl is just sighing because a grown man is having a battle of insults with a 16 year old. biggrin.gif

Sadie might respect him...depends on whether she likes him or not. I find it funny how poor Clay as been cut and shoved onto the ground with a foot on his head, while Sadie has exchanged insults. biggrin.gif Poor Clay!

I know, Clay should change his nickname from Soaring Eagle to Underdog. But then his words "Still soaring high" won't no longer apply. But he will prevail, he will survive, he will...soar again!

Harghleblargh, I need to go back and just freakin' study all the character sheets. Before I make another stupid mistake again.

key, I loved the insults you were trading in those posts smile.gif

biggrin.gif Thanks jaina! I was seriously giggling hysterically from writing them. I thought Manga's retorts were pretty good as well. Can't wait to hear her responses to the last ones. biggrin.gif I love Sadie!

I don't really know what to do now - until Dani reappears and starts posting I'm afraid I'm stuck where I am. Manga, are you responding to everyone to explain what's happening to them? Because otherwise I have nothing left to do, unless it's to introduce Evelyn's Wolfos, though I was planning to do that later.

Speaking of which, since Evelyn's Wolfos is going to be a pretty major character because he's coupled with Evelyn all the time, should I create a character form also? I'll use the creature form you provided, just without the 'rarity' portion (whoops I realize now I was supposed to fill that out before describing my Wolfos)

I'm so confused. This is what I get for going to a New Year's party.

What's going on?

Okay, you remember those people who are like humans, but with more skills and reflexes that Manga mentioned in the intro post? They are in the park to get the hybrids.

One of them walked up to Sadine and Breckin, and now the man and Sadie are trading insults while she it trying to get an explanation out of him.

Oh is that what's going on? I have no idea, either.

@ Devon, I just created a character so she's hanging out at the Park, with nothing to do lol.

I have no idea how Breckin will react to it, but I personally find it hysterical. Sadie's having trouble not cracking up.