Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

sounds good manga, and Sand, you probably are going to win against someone who has extensive martial arts training, just to let you know

But you gotta remember that Clay is a master of his martial art...

How about we make it into a 'draw' of sorts

Lawlz, I can have Sen fall on top of them and knock all three out!

/jk

/stupid

Sen has fallen on Shira once already, I don't think he should press his luck

I though Sen was in the field, while Alica was in the forest...

Two quick questions.

1) When are we going to advance the plot?

2) Are you going to remove the reserved spots if they don't finish their bios? Just thought i ask since it's been at most three weeks since somebody has reserved a bio and hasn't finished it.

I think I will remove them, tomorrow though. Except for bg's. Does anyone feel like taking on a second character?

I'm working on a post that will sort of move the plot forward. Mainly, it'll only affect Clay and Shira, but still, it's part of moving it forward. However, I have a report to finish, so I'm sort of doing two things at the same time. Sorry.

One more thing:

Has anyone seen dani-xo lately?

Edited by Mangaholic

well I'll be waiting for said post whenever Manga

Kay, I'm done. I just have no idea why I thought it would be funny. O.o

Anyways, this is what she looks like. Sorry for not giving a proper description, but I'm in a bit of a rush.

She's 5'11 and extremely gorgeous. She's a small step from being inhumanly beautiful. She has long black hair that reaches to her knees, and right now, she has it down. Her eyes are dark brown, but in dim light, they look black.

She's carrying a longbow made of elder. On her back is her quiver, and at her side is a rapier. She's wearing ripped, faded jeans and an ivory-colored blouse.

Is that okay?

I think I will remove them, tomorrow though. Except for bg's. Does anyone feel like taking on a second character?

I'm working on a post that will sort of move the plot forward. Mainly, it'll only affect Clay and Shira, but still, it's part of moving it forward. However, I have a report to finish, so I'm sort of doing two things at the same time. Sorry.

One more thing:

Has anyone seen dani-xo lately?

Whew.

That was close.

Thank God(s).

Damn it.

Still haven't finished.

But nearly finished with Grayson's!

8D

Yay! That's great bg.

Do you need a paragraph about what your intro post should be?

Also, I deleted the reservations.

It'd help.

D:

I've never actually posted in such a SRS BSNZ LITERATE HOOOHOOOO RP.

I is scared.

D:

I think Shira's eyes would also bother her since they're dark gray with gold flecks.

It shouldn't be hard to post more than two paragraphs for the intro, that's for sure. ^^ Don't worry about it. I copied and pasted the message below:

For the intro post, you can include the sense of foreboding if you'd like, but the dreams are a necessity. Here's what happened:

They'll have a dream in the morning of June 24th, vaguely or clearly telling them to go to Forest Park. You can look back at some of the posts if you're confused. When they wake up, in the middle of the night, they should hear violent scratching outside of their house. The scratching will fade away after a while, but just in case your character does decide to check outside in the morning, they won't find anything at all. Do me a good favor and don't make them go out during the night. That would be a really bad idea. I won't say why though.

When they wake up in the morning, they should find that they changed dramatically in appearance. For example, when Skarx's Sophia woke up, she found that her hair turned green. They'll still have their sense of foreboding.

Then they go to the park. Maybe their change will cause them to go immediately to the park to seek for answers, or maybe they'll think the dream was nothing and somehow end up there unknowingly anyway.

Hope that made sense.

And then, here's where everyone is, from my memory.

Breckin and Sadine are somewhere near the entrance.

Clay and Shira are in a field, I think, and they just finished fighting. Rhiannon just joined them.

Alina, Sophia, and Sen are in the forest.

Niall hasn't made it to the park yet.

Danni hasn't found anyone yet.

Skye hasn't even had a dream yet.

I think that's everyone.

I think you should go find Danni. She's really the only lonely one in the park. Leave Clay and Shira alone for now.

Was that right?

Edit: Clay's eyes don't bother her by the way they look. It's another reason, the same one to why she already hates him.

Edited by Mangaholic

Ohhhhh.

Okayy.

That doesn't seem so hard; I think even a BG can accomplish it!

8D

Hmm... should I post for her or wait until Sand posts?

This is going to be interesting though, since all of them are on edge. ^^

well I can do one more before I go to bed, no matter how long it takes so post now if you want, it could be that sand's char could just be in too much pain or something

Sand did you read my post?

Edited by jaina

Kira, I'm a bit confused about your post.

Also, I'm surprised that no one seems to realize who Rhiannon is. She's only seventeen or so.

well they are on edge a bit, things like that probably haven't come right to the top of their minds Manga

Okay, I'll get caught up with what's going on, then figure out how best to send Niall into the lion's den— *ahem* park.

Okay, I'll get caught up with what's going on, then figure out how best to send Niall into the lion's den— *ahem* park.

what makes you think it's dangerous? *looks around innocently*