Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

I am apparently incapable of keeping track of who's who and where my own character is. I feel like a complete idiot.

/smack

Rhea, if you'd like, I could add a section in the Updates that shows who's with who.

Sess, do you already know what to write for your intro?

Edit: one more thing

Sand, I don't think that your character is a weakling. It's just that it's in her personality to be mean to people she really hates.

Edited by Mangaholic

I hope the little example I posted of Shira's abilities is alright manga

I know, sorry if i seemed...ungrateful

So she hates him just because he belongs to the dark court? Harsh, but i'm sure he'll get his chance someday.

It's okay Manga, that's just more work for you. I just need to be a little less scatterbrained.

... okay, make that a lot less scatterbrained. *Sigh*

For me to be as empty-headed as my character...

*sits around to see what the others are doing*

What should I do? If bg isn't going to be on much I would rather interact with another character...

i would suggest interacting with another char given that I don't think bg has even submitted an app yet to my knowledge (though it could be that manga is just reviewing it)

so now I shall wait for a reply from manga

You could find Sadine and Breckin by the Bandshell Stage.

(It's a stage with a white dome thing around it.) I put up a picture a few posts ago. I'm just waiting for Murder anyway.

So manga you post soon I hope? Sand and I are eagerly awaiting what happens next, or at least I am

xd.png

Hey happy new year folks!!! *Hold bottle of alcool happily*

Which you best of luck in this new year and I finally posted! Also. Having a quite not of everybody current appearence, the changes, and a small not on everyone's position would be really good!

Well hope to see how this will evolve and to see your characters! xd.png

Ok. Well. Good to know what my charater will feel and can "use" for now! ^^

Quick question; is it okay if my character has Vampire blood somewhere deep in her blood line? She doesn't physically have their abilities but her appearance is based off them.

Ah, okay.

Well I'm also going to create a race for the Thunder Court. I'll pm the descriptions to you after I submit my character form.

edit; could my race perhaps be 'companions' of the Thunder Court? So eventually my character will meet one of that race and sort of... not partner but be like a pet?

The species is an animal, so ... yeah.

Unless you want me to create a type of Thunder Court Fey.

edit2; so I completely misunderstood the 'race' part, though I did create a type of Thunder Court Fey, just not a new creature. Unless that's still allowed, I won't be creating another race.

Edited by Sesshia

agreed I wonder what will get screwed up first, and I've decided if I ever found a political party it will be the pragmatist party.

I also eagerly await your post manga

Sorry it took me so long to post. The following is a message I copied and pasted:

-----------

Happy New Year’s! Though where I live, it’s still New Year’s eve.

But Sand, what do you mean by “**** up?”

Yup, Rhiannon hates him because he’s of the Dark Court. She’ll hate Alina too. Of course, there’s a reason for this. There’s a reason for everything in this RP. ^^ It just takes a lot to figure out the puzzle. The only way she would stop hating them is if one of them saved her life, and there’s a chance for that pretty soon, though would Clay want to save her? And by chance, do you mean that he’ll have a chance to not be hated by her, or he’ll have a chance at her?

Sess, it would be great if you created another creature! I put that OoC note there for a reason. ^^

Skarx, Sophia should believe her lie, since she’s skilled at lying.

Sorry, it turns out that I’m breaking my word, again. Yes, I’m moving this RP along once more. However, it’s not that big, and if bg, Sess and Rosella can finish their forms in less than 4 days, they should be fine.

Well, quick summary about what’s happening. More arrivals in the park and they all have weapons! They won’t be evil to most of the teens, but they’ll treat the Dark and Winter hybrids like dirt. That means that all of them (the Dark and Winter ones) are going to be restrained with iron manacles, not just Clay. For now, everyone can just write a post about their sudden arrival.

I posted about them encountering everyone with Rhiannon, Alina, and Sadine. I’ll wait until Danni, Niall, and Skye find someone before I post one for them, unless you want them to be caught alone.

Sorry for bringing in more characters too. Most of them aren’t important.

Here’s a description of Hadyn:

nineteen-year old boy, with red hair and hazel-green eyes. He’s 5’8 and he’s wearing a black jacket with white jeans. Yeah, he’s shorter than Rhiannon, and he’s a bit of a flirt.

As for her dad, he’s 6’2 with dark brown eyes and black hair with gray streaks.

Call me lame, but these new “people” aren’t really dressed in modern apparel. I’m thinking somewhat like in the Lord of the Rings, but not overly so. Why? I have no idea…

To Sand: I don’t know who Clay would react to the arrow. Just know that whatever he did, he will be chased down and caught. You can powerplay with Tristen, just as long as he does get caught in the end. Yes, Tristen is like Rhiannon; greater speed, strength, sight, hearing, etc.

Any more questions? I know that I'm terrible at properly explaining things.

Of course, you won’t understand what in the world I’m talking about until you read the IC post.

One more thing: It’d be nice if the rest of the OoC posts in the beginning of the IC thread were deleted. Thanks.

I'm a cynical person.

Nice, looks like Clay is going to be shackled up after all!

If this Tristen is just as powerful as Rhiannon, then i doubt he'll get very far.

EDIT: When i said "He'll have his chance," I meant he'll have a chance to prove her wrong, since he HATES losing.

Edited by SandMessiah

I liked that post Manga, I'm putting together a reply right after I finish this

if Hadyn flirts too much with Shira he should expect to be hit once or twice. maybe more depending on the circumstances

Edited by jaina

Glad you liked it. ^^ But sorry for taking forever on it.

Anyway, good news. Sess finished her character! I forgot what her name was Evenlyn something Darke. I'll put the app up after I'm done with this.

Evelyn Sarah Darke. smile.gif

I have the intro post ready. It's around three pages on Word so um... wall of text hee hee.

Anyways, here goes nothing!

There was a great intro, Sess. ^^

Just one problem.

Evelyn's not going see everyone there in the same place.

Quick summary:

Shira, Clay, Rhiannon, Tristen, Hadyn, and Belinos (Ree's father) are on the edge of the forest.

Alina, Sophia, and Sen are far from them, somewhere in the forest.

Sadine, Breckin, Emilia, and Kiril are by the dome stage.

Danni is alone. Evelyn can find her, in an amusing like how most of the characters met.

Oh whoops. ^-^'' I read over your post and I was like: ... wait a minute. O_o

I'll make adjustments right away. I'll start on that creature too, but is it okay if the creature sort of favors certain courts?

edit; post is edited. I was going to have her notice Dani's charrie but I got lazy to read through her Char Form, I shall do so later or until more people post so I don't double post.... ^-^''

Edited by Sesshia

Yeah, the watoragh is often captured by the Sea Faeries as a pet, so it should be fine.

But would they live where the Thunder Court is, or just with every Thunder Fey?

They're sort of like companions of the Thunder Fey - not pets but as partners, sort of thing - so I guess maybe they'd live where the Thunder Court are? But they...

yeah it's easier if I just send you the form and you can go from there. ^-^'' I guess my second charrie will be my companion as well.