Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

So Evelyn is in my line of vision?

I'm in a bit of limbo until Danni (Dani?) Posts since Breckin can't reply when Kiril's attention turned so quickly.

It'd only give me enough of a time window to do some two sentence response.

Yeah, I guess. Breckin will notice Evelyn because he's the only one a little sane hem.

I pmed you, Mangaholic. And it's another dark subplot oh jeesh I'm good at this.

Sess, I love it. ^^ Though it sounds a bit like mine. O.o Can anyone guess?

Anyways, as a side note, all of the charries I introduce, except Miranda, have a personality and a little history. Some won't matter, some will. See if you can guess it, but don't tell. I noticed most people don't notice the most obvious things and it would ruin the fun to have to someone spill the beans.

And Sand, your post was good, but remember, don't expect it to be strong. In fact, expect it to be weak and backstabbing. I don't know if I can get a post through though, since it's well past my bedtime. Besides, I'll probably get a good idea through the night.

Owo Great minds think alike! :3 I wouldn't have noticed until you said that it sounds somewhat similar.

And I assume that means I can unfold master plan I mean... ^-^''

but yeah, poor Evvie. *cuddles*

Wait, notice what? I don't think I mentioned it, did I?

I put clues, but I don't said what it was...

Edit: Did Clay undergo any changes in appearance?

Edited by Mangaholic

Question in first previous post needs answering.

By backstabbing, I mean, you try to use your powers and you accidentally attack your friend or yourself. It should happen to all of them in the beginning. Be prepared for a world of pain. ^^

No wait what.

Manga; Can anyone guess?

I assumed you meant like, guess what'll happen to your character, to which I replied I wouldn't have thought about it until you mentioned what you're planning is similar to what I wanted to do, in which case...

my head.

edit; Poor Evelyn, she has no friends. She'll probably end up burning her right palm continuously though. T_T

and slowly her hair will become harder and harder to maintain, though it already was from a start.

Edited by Sesshia

DAMN IT, how much pain is he going to have to endure!? dry.gif

...Oh well, maybe he'll get lucky and hit his target eventually laugh.gif

And no, just consider it an awaking of sorts.

Edited by SandMessiah

I'm pretty Evelyn will get along with someone...right?

And about guessing...There are so many things for you guys to guess at, even for the minor charries, but quick questions again:

Has anyone figured out who Rhiannon is, yet and why she hates Dark fey?

And has anyone who the girl in the dream is in this post?

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=S...60#entry3144223

Just wondering...

Those would be the obvious, at least to myself, but if you do know, PM it to me, and I'll tell if it's right.

Eventually, but until then she'll um be in her emo corner electrifying herself.

It will take her a LONG time to get along with someone, I can feeeeel it.

Also, Shira's wind powers should be a notch or two below Danni's, just so that it's fair. Is that okay?

really? wow, never had anyone say that about my character before. >w<

Sadie is sane! She's just a little...passionate? Ask Manga, that was pretty much my favorite word to describe her in the first draft of her char sheet. biggrin.gif That post was wonderful, but so dark. And here people expect the world of fey to be all sparkles and wishes being granted.

Is it bad that I have basically no idea as to any of the sub plots you're hinting at?

I can have Sadie notice Evelyn and bring her in. I already figured out how, just wait till my next post. wink.gif

Okay, off to write.

Danni's not going to hear the hiss.

And I have the best idea for Clay. Just wait tomorrow. ^^

Yeah, Sadie is extremely passionate, esp. in a contest of insults. ^^

No, it's not bad at all.

Which part exactly was so dark? xd.png The only funny one would be Kiril's, thanks to Sadine. xd.png Yeah...sorry for creating such a bleak world.

Edited by Mangaholic

Which part was so dark? The whole torture bit, the whole thing about their being absolutely no hope for the half breeds to ever find support with anyone. It made me feel alienated just reading it. It's going to end up being all of the half breeds basically only having each other, and it's so few people. It makes me feel sad for them. Stranded between worlds with a foot in both, accepted by neither.

Bleak would not be the word I chose for your world. Dark and passionate and interesting, but terrifying. There are a lot of words I would consider before bleak. And I adore it, otherwise I wouldn't have joined. biggrin.gif

And I saw your post Kira, after I wrote mine. I was previewing my post, so no issue.

Sadine is just funny. Let me know if the post is alright, that she has some inkling of another person. I originally had it much more specific, but I decided that would probably be pushing it, so I tried to keep it vague.

yay! ^^ *huggles Key*

and yes! I am on when others are! It seems whenever I get on, hardly anyone is and then when I am away everyone is on and posting. DX

*huggles back*

It is rare for me to be at at 3 am. biggrin.gif I'm usually on around the same time as the other people, but that may change when I head back to school.

@_@ it's 3am for you? wow. it's only 12 where I am. lol, timezones. well, just remember Key, when you can, you need to post as Dark in the Agnimitra RP! >w< we're waiting for you~

As soon as the weekend of hell is over, I will make sure to be caught up in everything. I am actually going to head off to bed now. Sorry to leave you here alone, but I am tired!

Danni's not going to hear the hiss.

And I have the best idea for Clay. Just wait tomorrow. ^^

Yeah, Sadie is extremely passionate, esp. in a contest of insults. ^^

No, it's not bad at all.

Which part exactly was so dark? xd.png The only funny one would be Kiril's, thanks to Sadine. xd.png Yeah...sorry for creating such a bleak world.

Oh boy, should i expect more brutality for my already beaten character?