Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

What ever you want to do, Sand. Clay could be running away and bump into Sadie?

He could still run. Like "spray some of the fire again and then run as quickly as possible away from them" type thing. Up to you, in the mean time, I might do a post about Sadie wandering.

I'm pretty clueless how to make Breckin run into everyone else. Had to make my post obnoxiously long to catch up to everyone.

Breckin could run into Sadie. How trippy would that be? The people in both of their dreams had eyes similar eyes, they would both probably freak. And nice post, if you look back, most posts are pretty long on here. biggrin.gif

Holy Moses, that was a lot of catching up to do... think I managed it, though. Any suggestions on how Niall can hook up with any of the others?

Skarx: Who did Sophia see? Sadine, Niall, and Breckin are all at entrances to the park.

They are all there? I'm rather surprised since... most people who enters do not see anyone. Um. Well she saw the three of you (Flamethrower threat group) then ran further back to the entrance and saw Alina.

Is... that clearer? There is more than one entrance I believe though I may be mistaken.

Edited by Skarx

Kay, jaina, I'm fixing it. Tell me if it's okay.

That was Alina she saw? Maybe it would have been helpful if you actually described the people next time. That way it isn't so confusing.

It'd also be nice if you guys tried to write two paragraphs.

Edited by Mangaholic

I know, I'm stuck on an iphone cause my comp is inaccessible, and it has limited sized areas to type in so I'm kinda limited to one para for the next day or so

and let me go read it manga

her hair has gold highlights, that's only thing missing, thanks for doing that manga

not sure when I'll next get to reply tonight, getting removed due to cleaning

Edited by jaina

Okay, I fixed that again.

Well, if you're stuck on an iphone, it's okay.

It looks like Shira and Clay are getting off to an awesome start. ^^ Just make that they don't end up killing each other.

*bows in regret*

Forgive me for neglecting to finish my forms.. *sneaks offering of cookie in forgiveness*

Just I have a lot of work/other stuff to finish...

But I swear to you Manga, I will try my hardest to get the... First form in either today or tomorrow.

I'm working on it atm.

Lol see?

Sorry.

*disappears into MSWord*

*Smacks BG* WORK FASTER I'm really curious as to how your character is going to turn out! ^^

Also, Mangaholic, what would you say to that old oak tree you tripped on to be the tree that Sen's in?

*cough*

Characters.

X_X

God I fail at...

Working.

._.

Errr Messiah, I meant that as a joke.

And it's okay BG. ^^ It'll be great once you get them in, though you'll have a ton of stuff to catch up on.

I don't mind, Rhea, but for now, Alina is down and out.

Ummm... jaina and Messiah, do you mind keeping your charries secluded from the others for a while? I have something in mind that might be funny with two angry people.

Edited by Mangaholic

Yeah, odd eh? I think I'll put off another post until I have a little more to go off of, though.

... I guess there's a limited number of trees that're very well-known... I can think of maple, oak, dogwood, aspen, birch, and a few others, but beyond that I draw a blank... -__-'