Branndi

Twilight

You know, how Twilight vampires have no blood and all, how would a female vampire have her period?

Vampires are dead, don't have periods and don't have babies.

You know, how Twilight vampires have no blood and all, how would a female vampire have her period?

SMeyer explained that the bodies don't change, so the females don't have cycles.

Yes, female vampires are sterile and can't have babiez, but male vampires are fertile and can.

Irrational much? Sexist much?

Also, usual SMeyer double standard between lord ruling men and obedient housewives? >>

Yes, female vampires are sterile and can't have babiez, but male vampires are fertile and can.

Irrational much? Sexist much?

Also, usual SMeyer double standard between lord ruling men and obedient housewives? >>

Quite irrational

She's a Mormon. That could explain much <.<

Just a thought.. what if a woman was turned during her period? Would the resulting SMeyer she-vampire be oozing venom for the rest of her undead existence? xd.png

Edited by lightbird

Just a thought.. what if a woman was turned during her period? Would the resulting SMeyer she-vampire be oozing venom for the rest of her undead existence? xd.png

I wondered that myself. xd.png

No. She'd probably finish her period and then never cycle again. Periods only reoccur because of ovulation. Stop that and periods stop.

I seriously don't understand how this thread stays alive. Twilight's old news, and it should stay that way.

Let's just pretend Twilight never happened and get on with our Twilight-free lives.

Hate hate hate hate haate twitlight with a passion! My vampires have fangs, explode in the sunlight, and my werewolves are vicious monsters that bite people.

Though I must confess, some of the stupidity some (note, not all of them, I have a few sane friends that like twilight, so I wont steriotype the entire ... lets say breed?) but I do have to point this out.

http://www.getthebigpicture.net/blog/2010/...ng-wolfman.html

Because everybody knows that werewolves didn't exist before twilight, yep. It was also posted before ( this thread? another? who remembers..).

It is hilarious and sad at the same time. That girl apparently has the brain of an ostrich (their brains are smaller than their eyes, heheh). :|

Twilight critiques from christian Dracula fans

O_O

Spiritual symbolism?

They are actually analyzing the book's spiritual symbolism? Really, just how intelligent do these guys believe Meyer to be?

If there is anything of that spiritual symbolism, it was done by accident, and not worth commenting it. Meyer was portraying her own society, and beliefs.

Try to do a different perspective, and then you might gain a bit of my respect.

But you hold the same level of obsession with Naruto. I find your reaction kinda funny...

I love reading vampire stories. I never thought I'd be bored by a vamp story until I tried Twilight.

I'm not so keen on the twilight books not because I hated reading them (yes, I have read them, ALL of them) as seems to be the reason for most people, but because the hype surrounding them got to be smothering. Also, when the first twilight movie came out, it featured a song from my favorite band (Muse), and now its hard to find anyone who is a fan of the band but not a rabid fan girl for the twilight series.

I tried to watch the movie this week and it was so boring I couldn't get through the first 15 minutes.

So. There's a Twilight Lineage.

And in one of the banners the word "lineage" is spelled wrong.

*stares*

IIIIIIIIIIIII'm just gonna have to call fail on that. And I'm not sure how broad I intend the 'that' label either.

I've read all of the books - however, it was the 4th that ruined it for me. Everything was just to conveniently packaged up sleep.gif

Haven't really enjoyed the movies either - re: psychotic fangirls in the cinema.

So. There's a Twilight Lineage.

And in one of the banners the word "lineage" is spelled wrong.

*stares*

IIIIIIIIIIIII'm just gonna have to call fail on that. And I'm not sure how broad I intend the 'that' label either.

xd.png Win for you, fail for them.

So far, due to rabies among Twitards, I have received:

. 20 books to the head, and the number is steadily rising

. A near-sprained ankle

. A backpack to the face

. A cat to the face

. Threats from a 12 year old girl who threw ninja stars at my brother due to also being a weeaboo who stole her parents' money to send them to her best friend's house so her best friend could give the stars to her

. Gotten cussed out multiple times

. Attempted stabbing of leg using pencil during Spanish class

. My best friend dumping me

. Way too many slaps, kicks, and so on

. A destroyed pair of pants

. Pushed face-first into a pile of mud

. A very large portion of my toenail chipped off

And it's not like I'm all "OMFG I HAET TWILITE IT R STOOPID U SHULD GO REED SUMTHIN GUD 4 1S LOL". I calmy state that it is not my favorite book series, and goddamn people go insane. I'm scared.

Well, at least you haven't gotten any death threats yet.

When people try to drown someone when they don't like Twilight (or anything for that matter) that's when I think they need some help.