Branndi

Twilight

I was a fan at first, but now I hate the series. Though, out of the four, the second one is my favorite. I refuse to read the fourth one, so the sake of my sanity. To me, the books read like a long fanfiction, and frankly I don't see the appeal, or understand where all the hype is coming from.

I've made plenty of posts about it, about my reasons for hating it. Unfortunately I don't feel like dragging them out, considering this is a "fan" topic.

I hate Edward and Bella. However, I love/d Alice and Jasper.

This post here was basically what I was going to say.

Jesus allegory lion, and I thought my Portal thing was nuts ._.

I... I feel sane. D:

THIS FEELING, WHAT IS IT.

Remember, Paine, there is little sanity when it comes to fandom. There is merely levels of crazy.

Twihards are right at the highest level....have straight jackets on hand.

Oh, I should've added the quote it was in reply to.

Quackie, talking about how Alucard PWNs sparklepires.

Well he does...

/shot

I hate Twilight. I hate its fangirls (and deranged somehow there are fanboys) more.

I know I sound like a jerk who makes newbies cry because I am, but I bet that she has a pair of these...

user posted image

Edited by Qwackie

We get it, you're obsessed.

I'd ask for you to try and improve your spelling and grammar, but from a past post I already know your attitude towards such niceties as those...

I can't read what you just posted.

Jazzy?

I think she means Jasper, Qwackie. Not sure, though.

So, you like Jasper, I see? Is it more the actor or the character that intrigues you? *is interested*

i HATE edward and bella if the had jazzy ones maybe but not those

So.. you would still wear Twilight panties if there was Jasper on them?

NO WAI D:

Paine...that's brilliant!

"What do you mean, sparkling vampire?"

"It was caused by the darkest form of magic, Harry. Mary-Sues. "

OMGGGG LMFAO!

Paine which was yours?

Alyx x3 I couldn't think of any good Portal jokes (I know), but I've been saying for a while that The Host is Half Life 2 minus the awesome.

So... Alyx Vance reports in that they're fighting those glittery bugs biggrin.gif

And I did, DN x3 I lol'd.

I think she means Jasper, Qwackie. Not sure, though.

So, you like Jasper, I see? Is it more the actor or the character that intrigues you? *is interested*

Dunno they r both HOOOOOOT.

Dunno they r both HOOOOOOT.

Hmmm....well, the actor for Jasper is going to play in the upcoming movie "The Last Airbender", based on a TV series of the same name. I'd urge you to check it out. A very nice tv show, with action, a great plot, beautiful animation....and romance ( I figure that would be important for you).

I can't believe I missed the "Twliligh vamps are reel lol" thread when it was still open...!

I can't believe I missed the "Twliligh vamps are reel lol" thread when it was still open...!

Me neither xd.png

Wow, some people do need a hobby. There are certain levels of obsession where it stopped being healthy long ago.

There are certain levels of obsession where it stopped being healthy long ago.

Aye.

When I first saw the thread I was like crazy-fan flaming for the bashing, w/e. I clicked on it and it was 'I AM ALICE AND JASPER IS MINE' so I was like...oooook? Is she trying to do some sort of RP or--and then I read the replies. And then I facepalmed. And it was closed and we all don't give a carp, the end.

New Moon comes out on DVD soon. I'm considering getting it for my mom because she loves the movies. Not in a TwiMom way. God no, not in a TwiMom way.

Me too D: I lol'd.

As for buying DVDs for lulz, I'd rather save money and download the movie in question xd.png.

Whether you like Twilight or not, you will love this.

Special guest comment by yours truly, guess which it is. wink.gif

That site creeps me out.

:X

That particular post is funny but... the rest of the site is CREEPY.

They're all obsessed!

*hides under a rock and tries to forget*

I didn't see anything. I didn't see anything... I really didn't see anything...

sad.gif

Edited by Pink

In the "let's make fun of this" way?

...NO.

<_>