Branndi

Twilight

So I watched the movie. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.

That being said, I still disliked it.

The characters are bad, 1 dimensional and completely unoriginal.

The acting was bad.

The story-line was fairly generic too.

And it felt too much like a typical teen high school movie, which I guess it is.

Plus they claimed to be vampires, even though they sparkled.

Where is Billion Trucks of Fake-Ass Makeup section?

One friend recently told me that all he did while watching New Moon was counting how many times Stewart bit her lip.

I read the books before the movie came out and I loved them, sure tehy were fluffy books but they were cute and romantic and the little low self esteem smart girl got the god-like paranormal awesome guy. Then you have awesome and attractive yet annoying and niave Jacob to make things better.

But mostly, i read the books to find out what happened to Alice, Jasper and Emmet. I loved the side characters in these books.

The Movies are bad...Kristen Steward can't act and sounds like she's having an orgasm every other time she opens her mouth. My friend and i counted over 50 times that she sounded like that, it was bad. Her voice is annoying and monotone to start with, Only Nicholas Cage and Brendan Fraiser can pull that off!

Rob has no abs....and different sized nipples and.....pastey white is not the Vampire colour, try snow with sparkles and less chest hair.

Anyway, thats my scoop on twilight

Kristen can't act to save her life. I saw it translated in Spanish, so I wouldn't know how she sounds in english. But my impression was that her face remained expressionless for the whole movie.

It's like;

"HELLO! HE'S a VAMPIRE! Do something with those muscles on your face, you hieratic greek sculpture!"

try less chest hair.

God, this a MILLION times over.

I am really squicked out by chest hair, and he was too pale and that just made it worse. :S

I'm a bad girl, taking stuff from DeviantART, but this is a gem, too;

user posted image

After I read Twilight, I was disappointed. I expected it to be a horror novel with romance on the side. It turned out to be a romance novel with hardly any excitement! I mean, I don't mind romance in books, but there needs to be excitement, too! I read the rest of the books just to find out what happened to their relationship. I was really shocked when Edward asked Bella to marry him, because they were, ahem, KIDS! Couldn't they have at least waited for their relationship to grow? My mom warned me about how stupid romance novels could be. I should have listened.

The first book was okay, all though I had expected I don't know... more? out of the story. For about 500 pages it seemed awefully drawn out. But it brought vampires and werewolves to a new generation and showed a new side of classic mythology. (Not saying this new veiw is better tongue.gif ) Wasn't crazy over it, but for some reason I read the other books in the series.

Boring, drawn out jealosy matches.

Some of my friends drug me to the movie. Never again...

Just my opinion on it.

TWILIGHT ROXS JASPER HALE IS HOT AND ANYONE THAT DOESN'T LIKE TWILIGHT SHOULD GET THERE SORRY A*S OVA IT

TWILIGHT ROXS JASPER HALE IS HOT AND ANYONE THAT DOESN'T LIKE TWILIGHT SHOULD GET THERE SORRY A*S OVA IT

obvious troll is obvious.

Wasn't this the same chick that made that one thread claiming she was Alice Cullen and that the Twilight Vampires were real and everything?

Wasn't this the same chick that made that one thread claiming she was Alice Cullen and that the Twilight Vampires were real and everything?

Yeah, she is for sure.

My @ss isn't sorry! D:

Yup.

Hey, hey mun. Wrong "their".

And Jasper is not real and Twilight is definitely not awesome in any way. OHCOUGH.

Aww I thought she died.

</3

Anyway. *pokes ass* Are you sorry? :< I are sorreh. My ass is not.

Uh... excuse me? mad.gif Everyone knows that Twilight is the worst vampire story ever. (And Emmett is hotter than Jasper tongue.gif)

I like all four books but was disappointed by the first movie. I haven't seen the second movie and my favorite thing about Twilight is the fanfiction that was born from it.

Edited by clara954

Pedobear can do anything Edward does, but 100 times better.

G-G-G-GOOOOO TEAM PEDOBEAR!

(And Emmett is hotter than Jasper tongue.gif)

WHAT

*does not like jocks*

Twilight is the fanfiction that was born from it.

...sweet salvation I'm scared.

I cannot imagine any epic fanfic written about Twilight.

I can imagine a shitton of self-inserts, Mary-Sues, Author-replaces-Bella-s, horrible one-shots, and the like.

Edited by NixAyum

Uh... excuse me? mad.gif Everyone knows that Twilight is the worst vampire story ever. (And Emmett is hotter than Jasper tongue.gif)

Sshh.

Their vision is based on movement.

Not sure if this has been posted yet...

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Short.../?cds2Pid=14834

Pre-ordering? Really? (You can read it for free online, y'know... >_>)

Although I find it freaking lulzy that for the most part, the comments are mostly comprised of Twilighters begging for Midnight Sun to be published.

Looks like Bree didn't fare too well... (Again.)

Edited by brokenglass