Branndi

Twilight

I have the last book and it's the only one that I will ever own. I read it when my imagination is getting too active (not in that way!) and it won't allow me to sleep at night. It dulls it like nothing else can xd.png

Uhm.... They're... OK. Except that they would be way better if people would have read them when they FIRST came out instead of just reading them because they have movies about them. They are too... popular.

I read them after the movies came out, except I didn't even know the movies came out, 'till one of my friends asked another one of my friends if they say New Moon. I think the movies are pretty cra- in comparison to the books.

I was nearly obsessed with it at one point. I was dragged to see the movie, actually liked it, then read all of the books.

Now, I can't stand it. x3 I only watch the movies so I can laugh at them. But I WILL be seeing the midnight showing of Eclipse because my friend wants to. No matter how terrible I think a movie is, I'll see it if a friend wants to see it. :3

Edited by Alpha Gryph

If that is a real e-mail, I weep for the stupidity of that girl. It's also hysterical. xd.png

I guess An American Werewolf in London, Buffy, Teen Wolf, Van Helsing, Underworld, etc, are all rip-offs too then? Even though they pre-exist Twicrap by, oh, coupl'a years each?

YES DAMMIT BECAUSE SMEYER MADE WEREWOLVES AND ALL OTHERS ARE INFERIOR *slaps with Twilight bible*

=V Good lord, the stupidity. Also... Rhea, you made me lol. That always confused me. Jasper freaked out over a paper cut, right? That only had one drop of blood? So, uh... what happens when he has to sit behind a girl with really heavy flows? Does he just hit on the teachers (even the men - no, wait, especially the men) until he gets his way and they tell the girl she stinks and is bothering Jasper so she has to go running out of the classroom or some ****?

I'm thinking too hard about this. It's freakin' Twilight.

(even the men - no, wait, especially the men)

Sides... hurt... must not wake parents up with laughing...

Best thing is to not think too hard about it.

Lol, thank yew, joke stolen from my sister I must admit. =V

Yeah... but it'll always bother me. >_>

Pfft-HAH. xd.png Though I did enjoy reading her first Twilight thing on her website, mainly because it inspires me to write... just because I get that way about my stories. JUST. CAN'T. STOP. DANCING WRITING.

Huzzah for TVTropes.

Wow. Geez.

What rock would that girl have been living under not to have known the classic idea of a were-wolf? I mean, come on.

Twilight. Oh my.

ok: Twilights are pretty good books. I don't like Bella, i hate her, she is a bad mistake. I wish that writer would have made a girl who is clever and not-so-clumsy. Edward just deserves something better.

So Edward is ok, I think that he's quite good boyfriend. well, maybe too protective and a little bit annoying too..

Jacob is a sun. I like him, he's so ok. Brave and kind. Well, he hates Edward (ok, he doesn't hate Edward anymore but still) so that is minus for him.

Renesmee.. well, i would like her if she wasn't be so clever. I mean, so young kid can't talk! It's just so.. unbelievable! Ok, she's half-vampire but still! : D

And do you know what is stupid too? When Bella is changed from a human to vampire, she is so beautiful and talent and oh. She doesn't have clumsiness anymore. I know that when u are a vampire, you are talent etc, but it just too much! Bella can't be so perfect! Oh.

But the books are good. Not too romantic. Sorry for my English, I'm from Finland.

And do you know what is stupid too? When Bella is changed from a human to vampire, she is so beautiful and talent and oh. She doesn't have clumsiness anymore. I know that when u are a vampire, you are talent etc, but it just too much! Bella can't be so perfect! Oh.

But the books are good. Not too romantic. Sorry for my English, I'm from Finland.

We call that a Mary-Sue. We eat them for breakfast.

Anyway, I agreed, they seemed pretty good at first, if too Mary-Sue-y. But then I started to learn how Edward's actions are all the same of an abusive boyfriend, and I haven't like him that much since....

I have ceased caring, since anything anyone who dislikes/is ambivalent about Twilight can say, is already said at least twenty times elsewhere on the internet. I do not have an original point to discuss compared to people who have obsessed tens of hours over pointing out how horrific these books can be.

@the wolfman ripoff e-mail... >> AAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHEHHAEHEAHHEHAEHHEHEAHAH!!!! And that's all I have to say.

Plese tell me that didn't happen... *does not want to accept a Twilighter*

*Rolleyes* You know, judging people by what they like is wrong.

Could post 100 examples of why it isn't.