Branndi

Twilight

I'm seriously starting to think I have some sorta disease connected to the new movie being released on thursday, I start shaking every time I think of the fact it's going to be here so soon, but still I won't be able to go on the premiere D:

Having a very hard time convincing everyone I'm mentally fine -.-'

Earlier, I was flipping through the channels. Twilight was on, I read the review for it, one star, the genre being horror.

I've never seen anything so true.

Loved the book (I'll probably get flamed b/c of this) hated the movie

Hm, I only read the first two books and didn't like the way they were written.

Loved the book (I'll probably get flamed b/c of this) hated the movie

No flaming, but would you please explain why you love it?

Honestly, I liked the first three books. I thought they were rather cute and unique, with interesting and original ideas. Whether you like it, the "sparkling" thing is quite original, and a rather interesting concept as to why vampires couldn't go out in sunlight. I enjoyed her style for the most part, it kept me pretty interested, especially when the werewolves came in. |D I adore werewolves.

And the people who are like, "he's 3845t2948598 years old, insta-love, sparkly OMFG"... Seriously, have you nothing better to do? Stop looking at all the stretches and try and understand what the true meaning was. Twilight wasn't written about pedophilia, nor bestiality. Of course, most people I know who hate it do so because the entire thing is so cliche now- and don't get me wrong, I'm completely sick of the fan girls and think they need to get a freaking life- but what bothers me the MOST are the people who are so violently opposed to it and spit out their opinions when they haven't even read the damn book.

Haven't read it all the way through? = No opinion.

Now, I'm not avidly in love with the series. I honestly don't even like it all that much. I enjoyed it as a small, cutesy read, and when it started getting popular I just lost interest. I don't like the movies at all because they are so bland and tasteless, and the acting is terrible.

So there, my two cents. x3

Honestly, I liked the first three books. I thought they were rather cute and unique, with interesting and original ideas. Whether you like it, the "sparkling" thing is quite original, and a rather interesting concept as to why vampires couldn't go out in sunlight. I enjoyed her style for the most part, it kept me pretty interested, especially when the werewolves came in. |D I adore werewolves.

And the people who are like, "he's 3845t2948598 years old, insta-love, sparkly OMFG"... Seriously, have you nothing better to do? Stop looking at all the stretches and try and understand what the true meaning was. Twilight wasn't written about pedophilia, nor bestiality. Of course, most people I know who hate it do so because the entire thing is so cliche now- and don't get me wrong, I'm completely sick of the fan girls and think they need to get a freaking life- but what bothers me the MOST are the people who are so violently opposed to it and spit out their opinions when they haven't even read the damn book.

Haven't read it all the way through? = No opinion.

Now, I'm not avidly in love with the series. I honestly don't even like it all that much. I enjoyed it as a small, cutesy read, and when it started getting popular I just lost interest. I don't like the movies at all because they are so bland and tasteless, and the acting is terrible.

So there, my two cents. x3

I have to agree with this

Who's the redhead? xd.png

Who's the redhead? xd.png

She's one of the drawer's personas.

Search 'Head Trip' into google. She has tonnes of comics.

*ignores all the nasty comments*

Just came back from the cinema, the movie totally rocked :3 The bad thing was it ended way too soon :c

Edited by Muffin**

I'm going to see Breaking Dawn to see Kristen in a pregnancy suit pretending to have her spine break, and to see Edward giving her a C-section with his teeth, and to see her ribs brake.

... I'm so horrible.

GOING WITH TWILIGHT-LOVING MOTHER, COUSIN, AND AUNT TO SEE ECLIPSE IN LESS THAN AN HOUR. |D

Lulz will be had. :3

I'm going to see Breaking Dawn to see Kristen in a pregnancy suit pretending to have her spine break, and to see Edward giving her a C-section with his teeth, and to see her ribs brake.

... I'm so horrible.

I'll have to go to the cinema for that one, too.

Downloading Eclipse. Ain't I a pirate.

So Eclipse. It wasn't half bad. Many many many lulz. And dinner and ice cream courtesy of my aunt afterward yaaaaaaaay!

I liked how they did Rose's story. She's a sadistic censorkip.gif* and it showed. |D

They pretty much royally screwed up the Quilete history and the whole 3rd wife thing.

New actress for Victoria, still really pretty in that doll-face kinda way.

They changed Jasper a bit. He was a lot better in this one.

They tossed Leah in for like, 20 seconds at all and Seth less than that.

Riley was cuuuuuuuute Poor Bree.

Also.

SO MUCH ****ING MAKING OUT. I SWEAR TO GOD MORE THAN 1/5 OF THIS MOVIE WAS SOMEONE KISSING/SNUGGLING/HUGGING SOMEONE. MORE SPARKLE MURDER, LESS SEXY TIME. DAMNIT I WANT SOME ACTION D<

The way they left this one hanging makes me think they'll make Breaking Dawn. It would be really easy to get around the graphic censorkip.gif in BD if they're willing to put so much in Eclipse. Plus, it would make a shitton of money.

More importantly? The full HP7 trailer. ****ing. Epic.

... I'm so horrible.

O_O...

I think I'll ditto. Just for lulz.

AND TEH VUVUZELA SHALL BE PLAYED THROUGHOUT THE PREMIRE!

*sigh* I suppose I should read the books so I can give an educated opinion on those...

As for the movies...

From what I've heard, the books and movies don't match up very well at all, even on character descriptions, but even that barred, I think they could have picked someone better looking for Edward. I don't know, whatever his name is, I've never liked looking at him, even when I thought of him as Cedric from Harry Potter. He's just not that attractive and his attitude as Edward makes him, in my opinion, scary. Edward's personality is very similar to that of my abusive father, which makes me insta-hate how he's portrayed. IDK. Maybe the books are better, but I haven't read them.

And Bella...the girl needs to learn how to act and grow some lines. She just stands there with Bambi eyes the whole two movies I've seen

^Read the plot summaries in Wikipedia. It will be enough.

When I read Twilight last year, I expected it to be bad. But it was worse than I expected. Worse in quality, although the books make a great laughing stock and induce frequent facepalming.

And Bella...the girl needs to learn how to act and grow some lines. She just stands there with Bambi eyes the whole two movies I've seen

Someone said earlier in one of the Twilight threads that Bella has ZERO change in facial expression in all the movies. They're totally right. She just has this one look on her face no matter what the scene is.

And it's a movie made from a book, it NEVER matches up very well. I think RPattz makes a good Edward, and I still think there's no way in hell to make Edward any less ****ing creepy than he is.

Speaking as one person that's both read the series (twice through) and seen the 3 movies, I would rather watch the movie because frankly, I like some eye candy I can watch the movie and laugh at the stupid censorkip.gif faster than I can read the book and facepalm at the stupid censorkip.gif.

Mrr. The movie review thread for Eclipse on another forum I go to got turned into a Twilight debate thread. It's lulzy. Here's a link to the thread, the debating starts around the middle of page two. I'd quote posts but there are just too many made by epic people, they're all very long, and I'm too lazy. 8D

yeah it's a Warriors forum...but we're not insane fans and almost nobody actually talks about Warriors anymore. PX

It's so hot in here....

It's so hot in here....

It's so hot in here....

ARGH, can't THINK!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, it was me, I believe, who said that Bella actress thing, has the same facial expression. Went to see the first movie, with a friend (oh, it was worth the money, I laughed at squealing girls, in their face SO much!).

Throughout the whole movie, she has this kind of absent, infatuated like expression, adding more point to her stuness. She was like from another planet, with this air of superiority that was simply annoying, as she seemed to overlook everyone, until "Sparkle Boy" made the appearance.

Then, her expression was this; 8-o

FOR THE WHOLE MOVIE!!!!

Geeze, I've seen better actors in TV movies.

Adding, I was watching an eppy of True Blood, and I thought Bill had the coolest background story EVER!

Edward is like; "Oh yah, I was poor in XIX century, got infected by deadly disease (forgot the disease), got changed by Carlisle, who is a great guy. End of story."

WTF??? 100 friggin years, and that's ALL you've ever done. That, and assist endlessly to highschool and college?

I mean, you're an inmortal being, with deadly powers, and all you do with your life... is be an eternal highschool student?

How ridiculous is that???

Anyways, I'm ranting, and I need to be off like, 5 minutes ago.

*switches off fangirl mode*

So. I can say Eclipse was better than the first two parts. More actors, that's good. Kinda missed good music a bit, though... Jasper was given more attention, which, for me, was a cool thing, aand Jacob totally gets annoying with all his "I know you love me" stuff -.-

...oh and of course, the epic tent scene xd.png

The Twilight Saga is okay but Breaking Dawn really sucks. The ending was way too happy, there wasn't even a fight. I mean come on isn't Bellla supposed to save the day?

The movies are okay but the actors are really bad.

The movie is horrible. I finally had to watch it the other day at it was horrible. Rob Patterson looks permanently constipated, the music that is supposed to be Bella's Theme is horrendous - just sounds like random flailing on the piano that evokes no emotion except disgust - and the special effects for their super-speed look about as low-budget as you can get. They're supposed to be faster than the eye right?