Branndi

Twilight

The whole thing about impression bothers me, it happens within seconds, The werewolf has no control over it, whoever they imprint on has no control over it. There are so many things that can go wrong with such an arrangement and they're meant to be happy about it?

*Confused.*

I don't care what other people think, but to me it selects the best partner for passing on the wolf gene. It's just like Recognition in Elfquest, which is for the sole purpose of making sure elves have children with the best qualities.

I don't know how I really feel about the imprinting thing. Although I think it would work better if it stayed within the werewolf community. Like instead of how Sam, Embry, Quil, and ect..imprinted on human girls, it would have been better if they had on other Lycan women. Of course, the only problem with that is that Leah is the only Lycan woman and she can't have children.

I like it and I don't. I don't know. I am just on the fence about it.

I don't know how I really feel about the imprinting thing. Although I think it would work better if it stayed within the werewolf community. Like instead of how Sam, Embry, Quil, and ect..imprinted on human girls, it would have been better if they had on other Lycan women. Of course, the only problem with that is that Leah is the only Lycan woman and she can't have children.

I like it and I don't. I don't know. I am just on the fence about it.

Which is complete and utter ********. How much do you want to bet she made Leah sterile to destroy your hope? "Lycan women can't have babies. It's up to them to knock up humans instead. ANY human. They don't have a choice. biggrin.gifD"

It's like she knew what I was thinking and completely wrote the book just to destroy my dreams! mad.giflaugh.gif

It's like she knew what I was thinking and completely wrote the book just to destroy my dreams! mad.giflaugh.gif

You have dreams? hehe.. *Ducks*

You know how I feel about the whole imprinting thing. Way to take away a woman's right to choose who she wants to spend her life with and the whole Nessie/Jacob thing? Pedophilia at it's finest. Bah.

Wow. *Book Marks site.*

I really should thank Stephenie Meyer for dropping the ball (If she ever had it in the first place.) I want to be a writer and now I have the chance to learn from her mistakes instead of making my own. xd.png

Heh, Meyer answers why Bella was so controlled as a newborn, plus my own opinion after each quote.

Question: Why was Bella so controlled as a newborn? — Natasha

Meyer: Bella's really the only vampire who went into it knowing what to expect, being mentally prepared and on guard for her reactions. And she's a naturally stubborn person, which helps when you make up your mind to do something.

Regardless of the fact that Bella knew what to expect, Meyer said in the books that all newborn vampires go insane. Just because "Bella knew what to expect" doesn't cross her off from going insane.

Here's another question on why there was no battle:

Question: Why did you decide not to have a battle scene? The Cullens seemed like they had a good chance of winning, didn't they? — Butane

Meyer: They had a good chance of holding their own, not winning. There wouldn't have been a lot of people walking away from that. And because I'm kind of a happy-ending girl, I didn't want the "Hamlet" ending, where everyone's dead on the floor, and one person's standing there giving their monologue about what they've learned. I wanted it to be something that could be won, so I set it up to be a mental game.

Right, so she set it up to be a mental game all because she didn't want her characters *coughherchildrencough* getting all hurt and sad because they would die.

Here's the whole article: http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/15...artner=rssyahoo

Panlah, that link was genius.

Edited by StarDragon411

I love the site. I swear, I tolerate obsessed fangirls on potterforums.com every day, and twilightsucks.com gives me an awesome place to vent. Even if I don't really post, reading makes me feel so much better about it.

I mean, people can like it for their own reasons. But I hate it when people tell me Twilight is perfect, and that it's the best book ever. That's all I want people to stop with.

OMG! Twilight is like the most awesomeness book ever! And if you don't like it..well then you're just not part of that awesome!

huh.gif

Yeah, thank God I am so not really like that Lol

So far the people I talk with that like Twilight are reasonable and calm, unlike the fans who are like, "ZOMG!!!1111 TWILIGHT IS LYKE TEH BESTEST BOOK EVAR!!!111ONE EDWARD CULLEN IS SOOO HOTT!!!11ELEVEN." I generally stay away from that type.

Same here. I tend to hang around like TwilightMoms since teens aren't allowed on that site and there aren't any fan girls completely killing the atmosphere.

I got so tired of that **** when Harry Potter came along and now I just avoid it all together as best I can.

I joined the forum. xd.png You guys should join too! I loooove Twilighters that know how to debate.

Edited by Panlah

I love fellow Twilighters who know how to actually express their love for Twilight without getting overboard and who knows how to deal with it when people say they don't like the series.

Even though Panlah doesn't like the series, I still totally love her tongue.gif

Daw. D: My heart just literally stopped as you said that.

But seriously, join the forum. They'd get a kick out of you guys. xd.png (Twilightsucks isn't a hate forum. It's a discussion site)

I joined the forum. xd.png You guys should join too! I loooove Twilighters that know how to debate.

I love fellow Twilighters who know how to actually express their love for Twilight without getting overboard and who knows how to deal with it when people say they don't like the series.

Even though Panlah doesn't like the series, I still totally love her

Geez, panlah it really seems...

That you LOVE Twilight afterall!

[echo] Love twilight...

Love twilight....

Love twilight...

Lov- twili--

Lo-- twi--

Lo-

[/echo]

biggrin.gif Just messing with you!

Hate is such a strong word! Le gasp!