Branndi

Twilight

Now we get to see Edward's twisted perspective as he begins to run her life. Weeeeee!

Now we get to see Edward's twisted perspective as he begins to run her life. Weeeeee!

Look on the bright side! Now you'll have more evidence and a reason to hate Edward tongue.gif

We can all fuel our obsession, you can fuel your hatred laugh.gif

xd.png SO true!

ok, i've heard so much about this series and there seems to be a copious number of fans, it sparks my curiosity as to exactly what this series is about. i get questioned a lot on furcadia if my character (who is edward. no last name just edward. though he is based off of fma edward) is the one from twilight. and since i hear about it all the time i wouldn't mind knowing what it's about. if someone cares to explain in some form of synopsis.

His full name is Edward Cullen....everyone just calls him Edward Lol

"Twilight is a series of vampire-based fantasy/romance/horror novels by American author Stephenie Meyer. It follows the adventures of Isabella Swan, a teenager who moves to Forks, Washington and finds her life turned upside down when she falls in love with a vampire named Edward Cullen."

That's the basic summary from Wiki. Also here is the Twilight wiki site Twilight Wiki

Just because when you look at the plots of the individual books because they do contain spoilers....if you're worried about that Lol

Oh, Panlah and Star...I found this and laughed, so I know you guys will be amused Lol Edward and Bella

Edited by Branndi

ahhh thank you. all i ever heard of was: do you like the books, twilight? and is your character from the books? or, do you like edward cullen? ( and yes i knew his name was edward cullen since i got that kinda question a lot lol) and stuff of the like. just wasn't sure exactly what it was.

though i am currently reading a book series by robert jordan: the wheel of time, when i finish that, i may read twilight. i happen to like vampires as one of my fandoms.

Oddly for me, I've never heard of the Twilight series until I got my summer reading list, and then on another site I belong to.

I had never heard of the series until my son's father bought me Twilight for Christmas last year. I looked it up on Wiki to see what it was about and then I decided to read it..and I have been hooked ever since!

I had never heard of the series until my son's father bought me Twilight for Christmas last year. I looked it up on Wiki to see what it was about and then I decided to read it..and I have been hooked ever since!

i got hooked on wheel of time that way. only it wasn't a kid's parent who got it for me but a friend i used to work with. he was so wrapped up in wot and such a fan that he kept telling me how good it was and how i should read it and bam, i was instantly hooked.

I'm actually working on reading them all for the 4th time lol. Midnight Sun sounds like it'll be interesting. My boyfriend makes fun of me whenever he sees me reading them. "Still didn't memorize it?" Lol. I've got them all on hardcover lol I insisted on getting Breaking Dawn the day it came out. The movie comes out on my birthday!! xd.png

Edited by A Demonic Possession

Not gonna lie, love coming to a new board and having a twilight topic, truly I do.

I loved that series, with all my hear and soul. I was originally only reading it cause a friend of mine asked me too, and fell in love with Bella and Edward, and all the Cullens. It's a very well written series and I really wish there would be more books. Anywho... I can't think of anything else to spew, so, post done. laugh.gif

A Demonic Possession: I'll probably end up re-reading Twilight again just because I miss James....le sigh, James sad.giflaugh.gif That and I should re-read the series since I have only read them through once. But yeah..my whole family would make fun of me because I would walk around my house and recite stuff out of the book like an idiot just for fun Lol

Natsume Shin: I love me some Cullens! Well selective ones...like Emmett, Jasper, and Alice. But after Breaking Dawn, I am glad there aren't anymore. I don't think I could take another Breaking Dawn. Though I am looking forward to Midnight Sun.

Midnight Sun is the one from Edward's point of view, right? I could get into that.

I loved Breaking Dawn, I want more books. There's so much more to tell, there's Nessie, the return conflict, there's just so many more books that seem to be missing... Don't get me wrong, that was a cute ending, but there could just be more.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I love me some Emmit too. Sarcastic brilliance covered in muscles, very amusing.

Edited by Natsume Shin

Midnight Sun is the one from Edward's point of view, right? I could get into that.

I loved Breaking Dawn, I want more books. There's so much more to tell, there's Nessie, the return conflict, there's just so many more books that seem to be missing... Don't get me wrong, that was a cute ending, but there could just be more.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I love me some Emmit too. Sarcastic brilliance covered in muscles, very amusing.

You're definitely in the minority around here when it comes to liking Breaking Dawn Lol

Yes, Midnight Sun is Edward's book.

What do you mean I'm in the minority?

Because I think only you and one other person have actually posted on here that they liked Breaking Dawn. Everyone else, including myself, hated it Lol

Not sure why, but I know asking could probably have plenty of people go on for hours, so, I won't ask. I liked it, but it did, as I've said before, leave a big hole at the end that could be filled with another book... maybe two... Which I'd love to read.

I could be asking the same "not sure why" when talking about Twilight. I honestly don't see any appeal in the series.

I love these books (really I do) but, even though it was still amazing, I don't think BD was as good as the others. sad.gif

Can't wait for Midnight Sun! xd.png

I just finished Breaking Dawn. I absolutely loved it and the other three before it. When me and my friends go to see the movie, I'm gonna wear a sign that says: Hello my name is: Renesmee, Caution I bite.

Wow, there's THREE that support BD, against several hundred thousands that thought it sucked.

Obviously. There will be the fangirls that like it. But I've only met three. That means that they are few and far in between from what I can see.