Branndi

Twilight

I laugh at her. Hahahaha.

"I think she (Bella) worked for it pretty hard," Meyer countered.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YEAH RIGHT!! Bella didn't do jack! She sat the entire story complaining, mping and waiting to be saved.

Edited by Panlah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YEAH RIGHT!! Bella didn't do jack! She sat the entire story complaining, mping and waiting to be saved.

Don't forget giving birth Alien-style!

Here's how Renesmee was born! (Careful, the video's really bloody.)

Edited by StarDragon411

I can understand that childbirth is really painful and sucks more than anything, but is that birth enough to compensate for 3 books of her moping, complaining and waiting to be saved?

I can understand that childbirth is really painful and sucks more than anything, but is that birth enough to compensate for 3 books of her moping, complaining and waiting to be saved?

In Smeryer's eyes, she thinks it is.

In my eyes, NO! Bella was a Mary Sue throughout the entire series. The disgusting birth does not compensate for all of it.

Did you see my signature that I made about Bella? xd.png

BWAHAHA! I loved it! EPICWIN!

Nooo...my eyes! God...I am never watching another one of your videos again after eating Lol

I absolutely loved the Twilight Series. It was lacking a tad in the last book (by a tad, I mean a lot), but all in all, a great series. I can't wait for Midnight Sun, and I'm simply NOT waiting for the movie. I WILL FIND A WAY TO GET IT EARLY! smile.gif

Edited by Obladi3713

Meyer could totally be the president.

She's good at brainwashing.

Ick, Twilight. I lol at all the Twilight RPs there are where it's like, "No Mary-Sues! No made ups!" I want to just say, "Then who's there left to play?"

she destroyed the vampire.

just. god. awful, horrible woman.

I hate that woman for what she's done to today's youth. I feel sorry for the human gene pool in the future.

I think Midnight Sun shall redeem the Twilight series for all of us disappointed Twilighters. I am actually very interested to hear Twilight put through Edward's point of view. I am kind of sad that Meyer isn't doing New Moon and Eclipse from Edward's point of view because there is alot in New Moon that we don't know about him.

As for the movie, I can not wait! Yay! I shall beat down all of those obsessed fan girls who make the rest of us look bad in order to get my ticket!

Dx Most of my friends are Twilight fans.

I hope they don't drag me to see the movie.

I think Midnight Sun shall redeem the Twilight series for all of us disappointed Twilighters. I am actually very interested to hear Twilight put through Edward's point of view. I am kind of sad that Meyer isn't doing New Moon and Eclipse from Edward's point of view because there is alot in New Moon that we don't know about him.

As for the movie, I can not wait! Yay! I shall beat down all of those obsessed fan girls who make the rest of us look bad in order to get my ticket!

I don't think Midnight Sun can redeem the series. It anything, it may be able to redemm Edward, but I highly doubt that as well.

I don't think Midnight Sun can redeem the series. It anything, it may be able to redemm Edward, but I highly doubt that as well.

That is very true also *nods* Because Midnight Sun is pretty much taking us back to the beginning and not really adding anything new to the future of Bella and Edward but instead giving us the insight into Edward's mind frame.

So yes, I think you could be right.

I got my mom to buy me twilight yesterday. I've read all of them already, but I really wanted to reread twilight because I got mad at Breaking Dawn because of the whole stupid Jacob's view point. I really don't like jacob that much. Yep, I'm obsessed with it, I just don't say it out loud. And I bet the movie will be some screwed up suck-up, Like Eragon.

Somehow I don't think Twilight can be any worse than Eragon.

Pretty much everything I have seen from the movie, trailers and behind the scene stuff, they're sticking pretty close to the book with the few changes here and there. So I think the movie will do the book enough justice. Of course, time will only tell and we won't know until we see it.

Edited by Branndi

I saw the trailer for Twilight just now....Why the heck are they talking lifelessly? Or mayhaps they're speaking that way because the characters have no personality?

It's a good thing I love Twilight so much or I think I would be depressed by all the hatred flooding out of this thread Lol

ooh! you know what book is ten times better than Twilight?

The Alchemyst: The Immortal Nicholas Flammel