Kira1

The Agnimitra

(I do apologise. I did mention in his profile that he's a pretty skilled telepath, i think... oh well.)

Edited by KaidaShade

Jade smiled at him and her eyes seemed to shine,"That'd be nice. I love ballroom dances. I've been to a lot of them especially in England. I would always wear nice blue dresses that went so very wonderfully with my eyes." She sighed and close her eyes,"Those were such wonderful times when the Black Dragon didn't even exist. It was so very quiet and peaceful and Agnimtras were always so very friendly with each other." She blinked a few times and smiled,"Sorry. I was ranting again. So...how long have you been in the Resistance?"

Edited by Jadeclaw

((@Kaida: Every Agnimitra has telepathic abilities. The difference in strength depends on how well that Agnimitra has trained their mind. Koi is cold and calculated and has a very strong mind. It's not easy to get in there.

And I feel like bringing in Yin, otherwise this'll go on for awhile. I won't kill Bane, nor will I bring him in with Yue. Unless you want me to also bring Bane along with Yue? Tai and I had planned for Koi to take Yue with her to the base in Australia, so that's why Koi beat Yue.

BTW, for Yin's illusions, Bane has no clue about her powers, so he wouldn't know if it was an illusion or not. Meaning he'll most likely panic. ^^

@Darkybear: I don't know. It's Sen's mission. I don't know if there's anyone else out there we need to grab. You could do a post summarizing Sen's and Midnight's actions and then their return to the mansion. Go ahead and just bunny them both along in it.))

Koi couldn't really believe he was still trying to use fire against her. She flew out of the way of the jet of flame, retaliating with a blast of water herself. However, she knew this would require a bit more to take him down. She then noticed magic from another Agnimitra heading towards them, though it did not affect her and instead was directed at the other Agnimitra. In a few seconds, Koi realized that this magic came from another Agnimitra whom she knew.

Greetings, she heard from a familiar voice. Yin had appeared, trapping the other Agnimitra in an illusion since she had the element of surprise. Koi had never seen anyone escape her powerful illusions before. Koi even had difficulty with it and she knew it was an illusion.

Yin used her magic to grow the illusion around the male Agnimitra. At first it was simply to hide Koi's and her presence from him which rendered him unable to find where they were no matter how hard he searched. Next was to make the clouds darker, obscuring his vision in hopes of causing him to begin to panic and lose his cool a bit. Of course, she didn't stop there. Red eyes appeared in the clouds for the other Agnimitra to see. Cold, deadly looking red eyes that he would assume to be other Agnimitra swarming around him. Oh, but her fun didn't end there. Ghastly figures then began to swarm around him, zooming this way and that, threatening to engulf him with their horrific look and terrible screams that would cause even the dead to rise. It didn't stop there though. Those ghastly ghouls were then sucking the air out from around him, making it hard to breathe and would leave the Agnimitra gasping for air.

Koi watched the other Agnimitra, wondering what kind of things Yin was throwing at him but didn't dare ask in fear Yin might show her. She didn't need to know that badly, since knowing Yin that Agnimitra would make it as horrible as possible and would keep escalating until the Agnimitra either fainted or went mad.

---

((btw, Jade, Dark has been around since like the beginning of time. He was one of the first Agnimitra so to speak. Jade wouldn't have been alive before he existed. XD))

"It's fine," Inazuma replied, not minding lending an ear to the girl. "I've been with them almost since Dark began his horrible rule. I want to see nothing more than him falling and letting peace be restored. What about yourself? I haven't seen you around before."

(Bane does not panic easily, but that'll probably throw him for a loop, I'll say that. tongue.gif As to taking him along, go for it, but don't expect him to go quietly.

That said, I must file my protest at this deus ex machina as it smells of powerplaying somewhat.)

Bane braked sharply in the air as the clouds darkened and red, glowing eyes appeared all around him. An ambush? Impossible, he should have sensed others approaching! His head whipped from side to side as the noises started, and he blasted jets of fire at any of those shadows that got anywhere near him. Fighting down his instinct to panic, he dived, knowing that these clouds couldn't go on forever. Down below, the air would be clearer and it was easier to breathe, not to mention see and hear, and in the dark he was well camouflaged.

He cast around mentally, trying to pinpoint his attackers. Nothing. Either they were ridiculously powerful telepaths or they had no minds to speak of. That was odd, but he didn't have much time to think about it with the swarm of demons chasing him down.

((Sorry. I keep forgetting about that.))

Jade frowned and looked at the floor. She wished she hadn't brought it up at all. She sighed and pushed her hair behind her ear,"I've only just joined. For a long time I've was on no side at all. Then I....." She breathed in deeply and closed her eyes,"I joined the black Dragon's Army to help somebody. That was only two days ago, I think, that I joined." She sighed and fumbled her thumbs,"I guess I found out I really didn't belong there and I told that to one of the Army members. She tried to kill me, Midnight found me and my brother. So now here I am."

Sayuk wandered back to Inazuma before the other one would notice he had gone away for a little more then 30 minutes, not really his fault since he managed to get lost and the only person he had found to ask for direction gave him such an hateful look AND the wrong direction before going away. Still, he had found a familiar hall and went back to the living room where Inazuma was waiting. When he silently reached the door he heard voices, Inazuma and another voice, a female.

Sayuk thought about staying behind the door and listen, but he knew one or the other might be able to smell him, low chance, but he was not one to take wild chances. Especially since it would probably enrage Inazuma and the guy would most likely force him to work outside in the sun again or simply attach him to a pole outside while at it. So he opened the door after he heard them talking about how they would simply love to see Dark go down and wondered if finally staying on the other side would have been best... he was one of Dark's henchman and a rather high placed one too. He closed the door and silently walked to one of the chairs in the room to sit on it them just looked at Inazuma and the girl. Nothing else to do anyway.

Dark hung around the drinks for most of the time. Occasionally he would chatter with one of the higher ranking members of his army or flirt with a passing girl, but his mind wasn't really in the party. He kept thinking of her, dozing away in his room soundly. That's where he really wanted to be right now, but as the host of this party, he had an obligation to his guests to be here. He drank just enough so the world around him swirled a bit but he hadn't lost complete use of his faculties, although they might have been dulled just a bit.

Just as he was beginning to stifle a yawn, he caught a glimpse of Ddairg out of the corner of his. He grinned lazily and decided in his half intoxicated state that it was a good idea to approach him and try to erase any ill will from their encounter earlier. Grabbing a drink off the table, he wound his way through the crowd of bodies until he was standing directly in front of him.

"Hello Ddairg," he said a little more loudly than he needed to. He held out the drink in his direction, offering it up to him, but his eyes told that it wasn't really an offer but a command to take it.

Puppy winced at the taste of acidic vomit in his mouth. He could barely remember what had happened. One moment he had been being dragged along by some guy from Dark's army and the next he was kneeling on the ground expelling the contents of his stomach. His mind was swirling from fear, excitement, and the effects of the alcohol. The overall effect was strangely pleasant if somewhat disturbing. Now he could understand why people went out and got drunk, but the most liberating thing of all was the fact that the drink had dulled his senses so much he no longer struggled against the thoughts and emotions in his head that weren't his own. It was the most amazing sensation in the world.

"Man, I told you not to go for that last drink, but you wouldn't listen would you? Rookie mistake. I didn't really peg you for the wild type though. It's like you were a completely different person there for a while," Grange interjected from behind Puppy.

Puppy smiled grimly. He had been a totally different person. He'd let Stick's consciousness take over for a while and before he knew it he had been blasted drunk. The memories were foggy at best, but he could remember doing things that the reserved, normal Golden would never do. Puppy nodded once in response to Grange and tried to stumble to his feet, but his vision was spinning too much for him to be successful. Grange laughed heartily at his clumsy attempts to get up before bending down and helping Puppy to his feet. Puppy shut his eyes and groaned, feeling sick to his stomach again from his efforts, but he managed to hold it in. "Sorry for losing control like that..." he slurred out to Grange.

Grange's eyes danced with amusement. "Don't apologize man. I like surprises and you party like you've been doing it for a thousand years. You're a natural. Although, you don't react so well to even a few drinks man. It didn't take much to get you trashed. Anyways... I had fun. That'll be a night for me to remember for a long time to come."

"Speaking... of that... what exactly did happen? I... can't remember," Puppy slurred.

Grange froze in surprise and looked at him with a sharp gaze. His eyes were only a little clouded; it would seem he hadn't gotten nearly as drunk as Puppy had. "You don't remember anything? Nothing at all?"

Puppy shook his head no in response. This seemed to disturb Grange slightly and a look of mystification crossed his face. "You'll remember man, just give it time. Give it time." Grange said it desperately, as if he needed it to be true more than he was convinced it would actually happen. Puppy wondered why Grange just couldn't tell him what happened himself instead of expecting him to remember, but before he could express his curiosity, his stomach heaved again. All thoughts of the happenings of the past few hours were wiped out as he fell to his knees again, preparing to disgorge what little was left of the contents of his stomach.

((sorry for being gone for so long... see sig for why and that still applies...))

"Mm... you're right about that, though it looks like Dark found him." Shadow said, sipping at her water again. She was looking in the direction of Ddraig and Dark who seemed to have caught the other. A small smile was on her face but it wasn't from the scene ahead of her, she just took to fancy a fall a lesser just took. "Aww get up, you're fine, trust me." She said to the Agnimitra who had fallen, helping her up. She uttered a slurred thank you before walking away. Shadow returned to her spot on the wall. "Another reason why I don't dink, never liked falling."

Inazuma was a bit surprised to hear that she had joined Dark's army but his expression softened when she said that it wasn't the place for her.

"I think you'll find that you'll fit in here," Inazuma replied with a smile. He glanced over when Sayuk entered the room, glad the other returned. Though he was too preoccupied with Jade to ask what took him so long. Since Sayuk was in the room and would most likely stay put, Inazuma put all of his attention back on Jade.

---

"Hello," Ddraig replied, taking hold of the offered drink, but did not move it to his lips at all nor did he show any intention to drinking it. If there was one thing he didn't want right now, it was alcohol. Dark would be most intent on getting him to drink though, judging by the fact he practically commanded Ddraig to take the drink he offered him. This seemed like it would be one hell of a night.

"Yeah," Arasi replied absentmindedly, watching as Ddraig took the drink Dark offered. The red dragon didn't seem very happy about it though. She came back to reality when some Agnimitra tripped and Shadow commented on how that was one of the reasons she didn't drink.

"Same here. There's no point in making a fool of yourself."

---

((Well that's because I have control issues. Don't worry, Yin won't injure him. Mostly what I think should happen is that while Bane is blinded by Yin's illusions, Koi will swoop down and pick up Yue. Then both Yin and Koi will leave. Once Yin is a certain distance away, the illusion will stop and Bane will have all senses returned to him.

As for the deus ex machina, she didn't really appear from no where. First off, I hadn't posted for her at the party nor anywhere else. Secondly, awhile back while Stick escaping, Yin and Koi were talking to each other. Yin is the kind who would stick to someone after speaking with them and since a few days seems like such a short amount of time to her, she'll follow that person around for a few weeks. Thus, right now she's basically stalking Koi. ^^ That's what was going through my mind through all of these events. I just forgot to put them down. >w<

Oh! Bane could chase after them to rescue Yue! He can follow at such a distance that he doesn't lose the trail of Koi and Yin, but isn't close enough to catch up. Then he'll have to go into ninja mode if he wants to rescue Yue, since the base is filled with Agnimitra working for Dark. Though some will be drunk, there are a handful who don't drink.))

While Bane was blinded by Yin's illusion Koi swooped down to grab Yue who was still unconscious on the ground below. Carefully, because he was injured, she picked him up in front paws before returning to the sky. She flew up next to Yin, telling her that she had one of them. They could return for the other one later. The black Agnimitra might even follow them once he saw that they were gone and so was Yue.

Yin nodded to Koi, turned in the air, and took off in the direction of Dark's base. Koi followed suit, keeping up with Yin as they flew quickly through the air. The two stayed in the cover of clouds so they would not be seen. Once they were almost out of the black dragon's range ((500 yards sound good? less? more?)), Yin's illusions dissipated which gave Bane control over his sense again. However, at the distance Koi and Yin were from him, he had no chance of catching up. He would still be able to follow though.

Edited by Kira1

(Bane's range if you're talking about shooting fire is probably about that, yeah. I s'pose I can accept that explanation, but you really should've informed me of this fact before. And as to that plot, yeah I can go for that.)

Bane blinked as his vision and hearing suddenly cleared, and had to pull up sharply when he realised how close to the ground he'd gotten. He retreated to a safer height and shook his head to clear it a little. So... an illusion then. It must have been. Looking down, he realised Yue was gone. That goldfish must've taken him, he realised, and that meant he had to get him back. Ah, the glorious life of the wandering avenger. He sighed through his nose and set off, following the scent of Yue's blood in the air to track them. He had a feeling he knew where they were going, and he wasn't sure if ending up at Dark's base was a good idea or not. It would be crawling with the evil Agnimitra's minions, and he was just one man... dragon.

No. He had to go, for Yue. Besides, he'd been waiting for years for an opportunity to break a few heads in that place, and this was too good to pass up.

Jade glanced at the guy that had just walked in. She felt like she remembered him from somewhere but couldn't remember. She looked at Inazuma and nodded,"I hope I do fit in here. I'd hate to have to be by myself again. It gets so lonely once you've been by yourself for a long time. And boring, it gets terribly boring." She sighed and looked around the room.

Shadow simply nodded to Arasi's comment, finishing her water. She bent down, setting the glass near her right foot, out of the way of getting hit. "Eh... Ddraig doesn't seem much for parties tonight..." She said on the way back up, chuckling a little. "Don't blame him though, everyone's getting a little too into it now, wouldn't you agree?" She added, watching what looked to be a one-night-couple stumble their way through on the path. A few rowdy males made their way after, yelling incoherent slurred words at each other, obviously off for more drinks. Shadow just shook her head, frowning a bit. "They're idiots... even more so with drinks..." She muttered, turning her gaze up to the sky more.

After a long journey, Yin and Koi found themselves flying over Australia. It wasn't long until they reached the base, touching down in one of the large areas meant for landings. Koi set Yue down on the ground before changing back to her human form, Yin also changing to human form beside her. There was no one around where they were because of the party that was going on. Everyone was over in the main courtyard getting drunk. Koi lifted Yue up onto her shoulder like he was a sack of potatoes and carried him off to their infirmary. Knowing basic first-aid, she cleaned and bandaged up his wounds before strapping him down to the bed so he couldn't leave. With that done, she left to go see how far they were in to the party.

Yin had already waltzed over to there, grabbing a drink for herself, and her fun began.

"Yes, I can understand that," Inazuma sympathized, gently smiling at Jade.

((blah fail, but I'm bringing Midnight back so this'll move along soon.))

"Mhm," Arasi agreed, "Ddraig never was one for parties. You know, I don't think I've ever seen him drunk. Or smile for that matter. He's always so composed."

After an unfruitful journey out once more, Midnight and Sen returned to the mansion. Sen's goal of finding one of Dark's bases didn't go exactly as he wanted, so Midnight forced them to return. Reluctantly, Sen agreed to come back and try a different mission when one appeared.

Midnight entered the mansion, Sen going his own way to do whatever he needed to, and she went off to one of the front main rooms. It happened to be the one where Inazuma, Jade, and Sayuk were. She avoided making eye contact with Sayuk as she walked over to sit by the other two in the room. Inazuma smiled up at her as she flopped down in a chair. All this running around had her a bit tired, but after a bit of rest she would be better.

"You're Jade, yes?" Midnight inquired, her eyes meeting the other girl's eyes.

Bane didn't follow them into the base. He spotted it from afar and, judging by the nature of his quarry and the sheer numbers of Agnimitra he sensed inside, it couldn't be anything but one of Dark's bases. Landing a good mile away seemed sensible, and he did so before returning to his human form and setting off at a brisk walk. This seemed like a good time to try and sneak in; several of the minds he'd sensed were clouded with alcohol, so likely they would be off guard.

Getting to the base was the easy part. Getting inside, well, that would be harder.

(Kira, can I get a brief description of what the base is actually like? I actually have no idea xd.png)

Shadow took the last sip of her glass of water, frowning before spitting it back in the cup. "Sorry 'bout that..." She apologized to Arasi before going to talk to the man who gave her the glass.

When she returned Shadow was in a worse mood that would be considered normal for her if it weren't accompanied by a few rather loud men yelling at her from their seats by the bar. "Enough already! It didn't concern you!" She yelled back, growling a little to herself before returning back to her spot on the wall next to the fellow Agnimitra. "And yes, Ddraig hardly ever smiles... caught a glimpse once of him smiling but left shortly after on business." Shadow smiled a little, chuckling to herself. "The idiot bartender is getting a bit better on slipping people alcohol in their drink... too bad for him his trick backfired and it didn't pollute my water." She added more to herself as she ignored the series of complaints and yells that were still coming from the area of the bar.

((not much of a clue Kaida... sorry.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

The dark man crept closer to the walls, flattening himself against the surface just in case when he got close enough to do so. He looked around, checking the coast was clear before he set off around the wall. They were too high and too smooth to climb, and his true form would be far too conspicuous in this situation, so he'd have to find a way in at ground level. He came across a huge gate after a few minutes of walking, and crept closer carefully. This was pretty dangerous; after all, he was just one man with a vengeance. He took a moment to consider it, then thought 'sod it, it's been enough so far' and went to examine the door. Any chance of getting in there that way?

Sayuk had been pondering on any possible exit he had to be able to leave this place... He had partially locked himself here, but the main thing who stopped him from leaving was the fear of getting in Dretch's claws while not having his powers. With them he could escape anyone, almost... depending on the environment of course. He was taken from his reflection when someone entered the room. He was a bit surprised to see Midnight enter. Was she already back? In any case she seemed to do an extra effort not to look at him. Silly person, what would that change about his presence. Still this conversation could get interesting and he was not forced to stay away from them, he was just doing it because he disliked being near people without any reasons.

He slowly stood from his sofa and lazily made his way to them standing somewhere in the back between Jade, who didn't seem to remember him from their previous encounter, and Inazuma. He was not right next to them, but he was close enough to be able to hear and speak. He remained silent though, looking (almost staring) at Midnight. She was the one who brought him here after all. That was one of the rare thing he was truly enjoying. Knowing that the person knew she had cause all those peoples death by accident. How many was it now? Seven? Eight? When would be the next ones? Would they be of the resistances like they usually did or from Dark's army? Maybe some random humans would be good. Being locked like this, stripped of his power and forced to do cleaning in the heat of the day was starting to work his usual patience off and he was itching to do something he actually liked. Which he would be happy if it was just having his wings or cold back.

((Okay I'm back after a long absence~ ))

Yue groaned a bit, eyes slowly fluttering open as he awoke groggily and in a daze. He blinked a few times, trying to clear his vision before is sharpened and cleared itself. What had happened after he had passed out? He looked around to survey his surroundings, trying to figure out where he was. It appeared, he was in some kind of room. He couldn't have been back at the hotel obviously. So if he wasn't there, then just where exactly was he? Though, he had to admit it was...rather difficult to do so with how much pain he was in...Pain? His blues went wide in realization when the the fight with the other dragon suddenly crossed his mind again. No...he couldn't have been...He tried to sit up, only to find that he couldn't. He nearly panicked when he found that he was being strapped down. This was not good. He had been captured. He knew where he was now...he was in one of Dark's bases. This was definitely not good. Especially with how weak he was he wouldn't be able to use his lighting against anyone if he were attacked at that moment. He was in big trouble here. Well regardless, if he was going to die, he wasn't about to go down without a fight. He was darn sure of that!

"Ugh, some people," Arasi groaned in reply to Shadow telling her about the bartender. "Hey, do you want to go somewhere else? I mean, we're just standing here watching all these idiots get drunk."

At that moment Koi came around the corner and had over heard Arasi's comment.

"If you have nothing better to do, then perhaps the two of you should watch our prisoner while the rest of these morons drink," she suggested, standing there with slightly torn clothes with blood splattered here and there, though it wasn't her own. Koi turned slightly, meaning for Arasi and Shadow to follow her to the infirmary. Her eyes glanced in that direction, noticing that Yue had awoken before they rested back on Arasi and Shadow.

Arasi looked to Koi, then to Shadow, and back to Koi before pushing herself away from the wall to follow.

((This next bit is for you Kaida so you can have a bit of something to reply to.))

The gate that Bane had found was completely unguarded; the usual guards were all at the party. However, it was locked so then no outsiders could open it. The only way to get in would be to scale over the wall or gate to the walkway above. That would prove difficult since there was nothing to hold on to on the walls, and the gate was quite flat itself. Since there were no guards around, getting over the wall and inside was the only problem.

((I would post as Midnight or Inazuma, but I kinda need Jade's response OTZ))

The lack of guards was an unexpected boon and made life a lot easier for Bane. If no one was watching him... he shapeshifted quickly and, in a few quick strokes of his wings, was up on the wall and back into his human form as swiftly as he could. Keeping low, he darted across the top until he found a way down; a ladder or staircase would be expected, if people came up here regularly. Still, this was all looking far too easy and he was tempted to drop his guard, but all the centuries of guarding his temple and then living out rough on his own had taught him a thing or two about what happened when all seemed quiet. He got out of the open as soon as he could, keeping to the shadows near the wall until he found better cover.

Shadow shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me... as long as no one's making a fool of themselves over a bartender's screwup anything's fine." She said, watching what seemed to be a few people argue over by the bar. "Everyone's an idiot when they're drunk it seems..." She then noticed Koi. "Alright." Shadow said, a little better about something to do. This type of thing she liked. Shadow followed Arasi and Koi, still trying to ignore the last of the yelling she was getting from the bar.

((all I got... sorry! fixed spelling.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Yue was now fully awake, trying figure out a way to get out of this. Though with him being trapped as in strapped to a bed like this, there weren't many ways to escape. He was way too weak to even think about struggling at the moment. For now he just severely hoped that no one was going to come down anytime soon...Apparently he spoke to soon. He could hear footsteps approaching where he was, watching the two figures intently as they neared him. He glared at the figure he recognized as Koi as well as some other Agnimitra he was unfamiliar with. Wonderful... As if things could get any worse.

Jade nodded and looked at her,"Yes I am." She breathed in deeply as she thought back to what happened the last few days. Her eyes narrowed as she remembered the white dragon that had been with Brick before and thought about Sayuk. They smelled exactly the same. The wind picked up a bit outside and one of the window burst open letting the strong breeze in. She looked up, alarmed, and the wind blew down,"Sorry about that. I was just...remembering something."

Bane growled to himself, figuring out his plan of action. Finding Yue was priority, of course, but the temptation to maul people was enormous. He shut his eyes and cast his mind out to look for him. If he wasn't awake, this would be a lot harder, but he didn't want to risk 'shouting' and attracting attention to himself.

He felt a faint flicker of consciousness that seemed familiar, and he sent out a tentative "Yue?", to see if that was indeed who it was. That would be far too easy, surely, but if it worked he'd actually have a chance of finding the youngster.

Sayuk noticed that look in Jade's eyes and when the wind suddenly picked up inside the room he was pretty sure she had an idea on who he was, though he was pretty sure she though he was just some random soldiers in the army. He had covered himself in ice at that moment to change his look as much he could in his dragon form, but his smell though lessened by the ice covering him might had been caught by her nose. Stupid wind dragon and their super sense of smell. Well anyway, he hoped she would not just attack him since he was pretty sure she would be harder to beat then that kid.

He remained still and as emotionless as his usual self waiting for the discussion to move on.