Kira1

The Agnimitra

Sayuk let himself be pulled far from his current heaven, inside, towards more hotness and lame task. So now that lightning dragon wanted him to fix a leak in the roof, not only would this task be harder on him physically, not that he could not take it, but he would have to do it in the sun, which he could probably not for a long time. Having little choice and having said he would listen he removed him arm from Inazuma's grip and made his way to the said shed were he found no one around so he knocked on the door. Who knew if entering a shed here was considered something bad! Every damn thing seemed to be... but maybe that was just his tired brain trying to work too hard under that sun.

"I'm here to help fix the leak on the rook."

He spoke loud enough to be heard inside where he was pretty sure the person was from the sound he could hear. He then looked at Inazuma.

"Are you also going to climb on the roof and be the faithful watchdog you are?"

He said rather sarcastically. He had nothing else to pass his spite on anyway.

Edited by Skarx

Bane followed after the female dragon after allowing a little distance between them. He may have been tired, but he wasn't stupid. Putting that little gap in meant that if she turned to go for him, he'd have time to respond. He glanced over at Yue, making sure the younger Agnimitra was still with them, though he couldn't blame him if he decided to leave. Following a member of the Army rubbed him all up the wrong way, but he was more inclined to give her a chance than others he'd encountered, since she hadn't tried to kill him the moment he declared his allegiance. And hey, perhaps he could find the location of more than just a place to spend the night. Be they friend or foe, encountering other Agnimitra was a pleasing thought. Either way, he'd have a chance to do some worthwhile damage to the Army. And it was with this in mind that he stalked after Jade, his dreadlocks hanging over his face.

Jade turned and started to walk backwards since nobody else was on the street. She looked at the others fogetting for a moment that she was in the Army but when she did remember she didn't care. She looked at them and smiled a bit,"You guys are so wierd. And don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you." Blake stiffened a bit and glared at her. He clenched his fist and growled softly. She turned around again and kept walking down the street until she got to the large hotel that she had been in earlier,"Well here we are. I'm gonna go now I trust at least one of you three has money." She smiled and winked at them before going down a hallway and to her room. Blake watched as she left and pulled a wallet out of his pocket,"You guys do have some money, right?"

Edited by Jadeclaw

Yue glanced over at Bane when he looked at him, nodding that he was going to be staying with them. He was a bit wary of the female, but three heads would be better than one in this case. It would be best if they stuck together to look for the rest of the Resistance since none of them knew where they were. Well for now, they would rest it seemed. His eyes glowed somewhat eerily in the dark as they walked, looking in every which direction for any chance of movement. Not a few minutes later, they arrived and the girl left, leaving the three of them to whatever they wanted to do. When Blake turned to them and asked if they had some money, he nodded, pulling out a pouch from a hidden pocket in his shirt to show proof.

Bane nodded, then dug in his coat pocket and retrieved a battered wallet. "I should have enough; I'm sick of sleeping rough." He grumbled, looking up at the establishment they'd been led to. It seemed alright, at best. He wasn't exactly fussy, though; so long as the central heating worked and the beds didn't have fleas or... well, mysterious stains, he was content. "Shall we go in?" He asked, then cut himself off with a long, jaw-cracking yawn. "Excuse me." He said, though he was obviously exhausted. Even his bright amber eyes were dullled. Sure, he could stay awake for three days straight, but that didn't mean he liked it.

Jade looked back at them before continuing down the hall. She went to her room and used the key she had to open it. She closed the door and leaned on it. She got the newspaper and looked at a ad on it. She smiled to herself before putting it down and laying down on the bed. She took off her belt and put it and her sword on the desk near the bed. She was able to find Blake's mind easily. I could tell somebody that you guys are here but I really don't want to. Consider yourself lucky that it was me who found you three and not somebody else that's in the Army. With that said Jade blocked out her mind and fell asleep.

Blake closed his eyes as he heard Jade a growl rising in his throat,"I'm gonna get her." He knew that what she said had been true though. He sighed and breathed in deeply before looking at Bane and Yue,"So...I'll see you guys later I guess. Bye." He ordered a room and walked down the hallway.

Edited by Jadeclaw

Shadow didn't quite get what Arasi was talking about until she saw the other's face. She scared him more than intended. She shrugged that off, returning to her work but also noticing Ddraig getting lead away. Shadow sighed, knowing it probably wasn't a good thing from the looks of it. The male Agnimitra glanced an odd look at the one who just had scared him. She was now sighing? "What?" Shadow asked, noticing his look. He only shook his head, returning to his work. "Thought so." Shadow muttered, smiling at Arasi before helping hang the string again.

Yue took in the appearance of the inn. It seemed okay at first glance. But then again, he really didn't care as long as he had a bed he could sleep in. Of course, that didn't help that there was still a chance that they could be found out or attacked at any moment. But still, he needed a good night's rest after traveling for so long. He blinked tiredly as well, sighing a bit. He was exhausted, not that he thought about it. He bid Blake goodnight, yawning and ordering a room as well before saying good night to Bane as well, walking down to the room he was given for the night.

Bane watched the others go, then got a room for himself and headed off, seething a little inside. Lucky for them that she'd found them? Lucky for any other poor sod in the Army who'd stumbled across them and been stupid enough to attack him. He'd have ripped them apart with his bare claws.

Still, he decided to leave it be for a while, and catch up on his sleep. He ignored the stares of a couple of human women in the corner of the lobby, and headed off to his assigned room. Hmm, decent bed, fairly cozy. Yes, he could sleep here; and he did, collapsing onto the bed and falling asleep without bothering to undress.

Blake looked around the room and sighed. Today had been to eventful when he was already sleepy and it only resulted in making him sleepier. He sighed and sat down on the bed as he closed his eyes. Everything that went through his head was making him dizzy just thinking about it. He laid back on the bed and as soon as he touched it he fell asleep.

(( Kira hasn't posted my profile on the first page yet but she did say it was accepted, so hope this goes OK))

Kasai had been wandering the streets for hours, and he hadn't been able to find anything out. Of course, he couldn't expect random dragons to be flying about in the middle of the day where humans could see them. Now that it was night, he was beginning to get tired. His pace had slowed and he would randomly yawn. He kept telling himself for the past few weeks now that he would eventually find something, or someone who could help him. He just needed to keep his wits about him.

As the weather began to change, and die down in a matter of minutes, he knew something unnatural was going on. He was far too tired though to figure out what. He went to a nearby hotel and got a room. According to the lady at the desk, he was quite lucky, as there was only one room left. He walked down the hall and walked inside his room. Taking off his heavy coat, he crashed onto the mattress of his bed, and quickly fell into the calming embrace known as sleep.

(( Just to warn you all, Kasai smells completely like a human when he's in his human form. The fact hes an Agnimitra can't even be noticed by even Wind dragons, even with their keen sense of smell. Finally, he's oblivious to what Agnimitra are, and is 22 years old.))

((Sorry for the terribly long lull. Kira knows why it happened though so... *nods* I had a fairly decent excuse. I'm finally getting back to writing though so let's give it a try~))

Dark straightened himself until he loomed over Ddairg like a menacing shadow. Silence loomed for a matter of seconds as Dark collected his thoughts and began to formulate a reply to the question Ddairg had asked earlier. "You would be the last person I ever would have thought who would question my decisions Ddairg. Insurrection isn't really on your list of credentials," Dark growled.

He could have gone into an angry rampage now; it's probably actually what Ddairg expected but... he was a cunning man in every regard. He hadn't gotten this far by brute force and will alone. Sometimes the truth bought more trust and loyalty than angry words could. Ddairg was a good man and he wanted to keep him close; if anyone was utterly loyal to him it was this man and he didn't want to lose that. Perhaps, even though he wouldn't admit it to himself, he sort of saw Ddairg as a friend... sort of. It was never good to let his guard down too much of course.

Dark pulled out the chair and slowly sat down so they were on eye level. With a measured tone he said, "As for the answer, just know I need her and you need her. Without her, none of this would have happened. She was a big reason why I raised this army and fight for this cause. Can you trust me on this?" His eyes immediately hardened with warning after this admission though, letting Ddairg know any further questions wouldn't be tolerated.

Inazuma just chuckled at Sayuk's question.

"I suppose I am," he replied, before an Agnimitra emerged from the shed.

"You're here to help?" he asked, looking at Sayuk, then at Inazuma with an inquiring look.

"Yes, he is," Inazuma replied, and then spotted a fishing hat just inside, "do you mind if he wears that? The sun is terribly bright. Do you also have a shirt you could fetch for him?"

The Agnimitra nodded, Odin was his name, and he tossed the hat Inazuma mentioned to Sayuk for him before going off to grab a T-shirt. He came back with a plain white T-shirt that was only slightly too big for Sayuk. He tossed this to him as well.

"There, now about the roof,"

"Yes," Odin began, "the supplies are already up there. I just came down to grab something, but since he's here to do it, I won't have to go back up."

Odin handed Sayuk a bag of nails which was what he had come done to grab.

---

Arasi smiled back at Shadow and continued decorating.

((/fail. okay, we'll have to time skip for these two. we'll just let them go on ahead and say they're done with decorating, ok DH?))

"Yes, I can trust you on it," Ddraig replied, his expression as impassive as ever. It was a lot less than Ddraig was expecting, but he'd take it and hope that Dark's mood would be better now. Of course, when the party started Dark's mood would lighten thanks to the alcohol. Ddraig would also remember to not mention Rain anymore to Dark. He wondered why he asked in the first place when he knew about Dark's relationship to Rain.

Thinking of the party, it was getting later and later in the day. The decorating should almost be done by now, and by the time the sun was setting, he was sure things would be quite lively with the partying and drinking.

((there. I have posted :3))

And what happened to all of that speed you were bragging about before? Midnight teased him. Don't remind me. Ick! There's so much pollution in this marsh, it's digusting. I almost ran into one of those human cars. Sen retorted back, now gazing around at the filthy pollution filled dump. These humans think swamps are dumping grounds these days, if they're anywhere near a city. This whole place reeks of them. He said to Midnight, who was already swooping down from above, still heading towards the human city. Sen wondered what those Agnimitra would be doing here, and why Midnight seemed to be a bit worried about it. Speeding up, Sen landed right next to her with a skid of mud, and then changed back into his human form. He laughed then, because basically the lower part of his body was splattered in the green-gray gloop of the marsh from when he had stopped.

Midnight chuckled as she saw the lower half of Sen was covered in mud. She didn't stand around for long, however, and briskly walked forward towards where she could sense where the Agnimitra were. They had moved somewhat, she could tell, and so they would have to hurry. If they were on the move she would need to catch up to them and fast. Whether they be for Dark or not, she had to locate them in the city.

((oho, I just got a nasty idea~ I haven't used Koi in awhile, so I'm going to let her pop in~ :D))

The orange dragon flew stealthily towards the city, masking her presence so none would notice her. However, the Agnimitra she was searching did nothing to hide hers which made it that much easier to find the girl. As she neared the city, Koi shifted to her human form, wearing normal city clothes (T-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes) and headed for where the female Agnimitra was. Soon she found herself at a hotel, and surmised that she was in there. Though, it wasn't Koi's style to walk through the front doors. Instead she went to the side of the building where the girl's hotel room was located. Swiftly Koi scaled the side of the building to the correct window, forced it open with brute strength and entered the room. She stood in the main room of the hotel room and looked about.

Jade, she said, penetrating into the girl's mind with her message, you are long over due to return to base. Since this was on my way back, I came to get you.

Edited by Kira1

((O.o Oh Dear God. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! Kira has a nasty idea! ))

Sen was trying unsuccessfully to at least dry the mud off his pants when Midnight started off, presumably towards where she knew the Agnimitra would be, or at least that was what he assumed she was doing. He followed along behind her, his main focus was still to get the mud off before he attracted any attention at all. Any attention could be hostile, in his opinion. After nearly running into Midnight several times, he finally gave up and just went with it, ignoring all the other surroundings.

((Awww. She was having a nice time sleeping.))

Jade opened her eyes as she heard Koi and flinched. She sat up in her bed and shivered as she felt the cold air. She got out of the bed and got her sword. She couldn't help but wonder if the other female knew about the three males that were in the hotel also. But she wasn't going to say anything since she promised. She huffed and a gust of wind hit the hotel. She walked into the main room and smiled at Koi,"I was having a nice time sleeping."

Blake woke up as he felt the wind hit the building. He got up quickly and looked around before getting out of the bed. He smoothed his shirt down and walked out of the room. His eyes scanned the hall before going to Jade's room door. He sighed and walked over to it. He knocked on the door,"Jade? Are you okay?"

Edited by Jadeclaw

Kasai awoke with a start as he heard a disturbance in the hotel. He began to think aloud, "Well, I've been wanting something interesting to happen for a while now." He grabbed his weapon and exited his room as quietly as he could. He wasn't about to take any chances with his powers, what if it was some squabble by the humans? He made his way to one of the hotel rooms, and saw a man standing next to the door. Despite this being a rude act, if there was trouble, he wanted to know who to help. More importantly, if theres even the slightest chance of a clue, he wanted to be ready.

He couldn't help but feel uneasy about this. He began to feel the wind pick up. Wind? In here? The wind must be coming from her room., he thought. It's too strong to be from just an open window, considering i can feel a little bit of a rush in it just out here... Plus who is that guy? Hoping he hadn't caught the mans attention, Kasai attempted to hold close to the wall.

If something was going on, then there was a pretty good chance no-one would notice him anyways.

((Sorry, my bad. Jade said main room and I got confuzzled.))

Edited by ceonn

((ceonn, you're not in Jade's room so you can't see Jade and Koi. The two women are in Jade's room. Blake is just outside the door to their room. Edit please~))

Midnight noticed the use of an Agnimitra's powers and her pace quickened. For the most part she had been ignoring Sen who had almost bumped into her several times. He was still there, so she put any worries about him in the back of her mind. There were several Agnimitra ahead, that she was sure of. The streets were filled with cars, heading along to their destinations. The sidewalks however were almost empty, save for a few humans making their way through. With less people on the sidewalk, it made it easier to move fast. Her senses led her to a hotel where it seemed all the Agnimitra had gathered. Perhaps they were all spending the night here, but it seemed there was a disturbance up in one of the rooms.

Midnight hardly waited any time at all before entering the hotel, ignoring all of the humans in the lobby. She passed right by the elevator, thinking it would be too slow, and headed for the stairs. Swiftly she moved up the flights of stairs trying to find out which floor the Agnimitra were on.

"Too bad, we need to leave. You can sleep when we reach the base," Koi replied, but then her head snapped to look at the door of the hotel room. From the other side she heard a man inquire if Jade was okay. Koi's cold eyes looked back at Jade.

"How does he know you? And the other Agnimitra in this building, what have you done about them?" The question was direct and said in an authoritative tone.

Edited by Kira1

"Agnimitra?" muttered Kasai quietly to himself. That was the main word he caught. He didn't know what it meant, but it sounded like the girl in there didn't want to leave with the other one in the room, and the man was checking on her. Kasai considered using his power to move himself inside the room, but dismissed the idea. It was far too obvious. He decided to wait and see, but his heart demanded he act, for his mind felt as if it was screaming at him to stay and watch. It felt like he finally got his clue.

((sorry about the lackluster post this morning, just woke up and had a few minutes before I had to go to class.))

Shadow stepped down off the ladder as she watched the last decoration be hung. Sighing, she looked to Arasi with a slight smile. "Well, hopefully this will be up to terms." She said in her usual tone, scanning the area for her benefit. This party was going to be an odd one for her.

((that good Kira? even though it's short?...))

Jade flinched and smiled nervously,"He's somebody I only saw today. And there are two others so I didn't do anything about them. I was outnumbered." She glared at the door before looking at Koi,"Actually I wanted to leave the Black Dragon's Army." Jade found Blake's mind quickly. I'm gonna need some help. Somebody from the Army is here.

((Is it okay for Jade to leavs the Army?))

Blake groaned before reaching out to the other Argmintra's minds. I need some help out here. He sniffed the air and heard somebody speak. His eyes fell on a man near where he was. He groaned and glared at him,"Who are you and what are you doing here?" He shifted from foot to foot anxious to find out who the with Jade was. The wind around picked up as he glanced nervously at the room door.

Edited by Jadeclaw

((Yeah, it's fine DH ^^

ceonn, just pay better attention next time.

and I need to remember to refresh the page, lol. Yes, that's fine Jadeclaw~))

"Mhm, everything looks great to me," Arasi replied to Shadow, and looked about the large courtyard now adorned with many party decorations. There were lights and streamers of many colors, paper lanterns strung across every where to provide light when it became darker outside, and tiki torches to add more of a relaxed atmosphere. Hopefully Dark would like what they had done and they could party without a hitch. Though, Arasi didn't think Shadow and her would do much in the way of partying. Probably watch from a safe distance with some soda or juice. The sun was already setting and no doubt Dark would start everything soon. That was what everyone was waiting for. No alcohol would be opened until Dark had the first drink and began festivities. Not even the music was playing yet.

---

"Leave the army? I'm afraid it's not that simple," Koi replied, her cold eyes looking even more deadly now. From the sheath at her side she drew her sword and pointed its tip at Jade. "Return with me or I will be forced to kill you."

Of course, Koi meant every word she said. If Jade refused to come back, Koi planned to drive the sword through Jade's heart or neck to kill the girl. She had a feeling though that whoever was on the other side of the door would come in to help stop Koi. However, Koi did not fear him. She was pretty sure that the moment he came forth to help Jade, that her blade would find its way through him as well.

Edited by Kira1

"Me? I would worry more about your friend there, it looks like she needs help," whispered Kasai, attempting to keep his voice low so as to not alert the other one in the room. "Now isn't a good time for introductions. If you want to help her, then I'll give you a hand."

Kasai didn't really like this, as rushing in without a plan isn't the safest thing to do, but he decided when the word kill is involved, time is not on his side. He pulled out his katana and decided to play the role of reckless hero for once. After all, if it meant getting the answers he wanted, why not take the shot. Plus, he couldn't exactly stand aside when someone was in danger. Not a good way to get on someone's good side, now is it? To be on the safe side, he pulled out one of his spare matches that he carried around with him and put it into his freehand.

When he was certain he was ready, he motioned for Blake to enter the room and follow his lead. Unlike Blake, Kasai had no idea who was friend, and who was foe. He needed to get a good look at the room first.

Jade jumped back and landed near the door,"Unfortunately I cannot stay for such a wonderful show Koi. For I like most don't want to die." She unsheathed her sword and started to spin around with it still in her hand. A blast of wind kept going out and soon it became more like a tornadoe.

Blake stepped back from the door as he felt the wind change and looked at the other man,"Fine then." He cracked his knuckles and the wind around the hotel started to pick up. A thunderbolt hit the hotel and all of the lights went out at the same time. He heard a few shouts from people and some run outside. He growled a bit and thought about changing to his dragon form but of course the hall was to small. He growled and pushed the sleeve of his jacket back,"If I was you though I would leave. You shouldn't be involved in the fights of Agmintra's."

Edited by Jadeclaw