Kira1

The Agnimitra

((No problem))

Kasai turned immediately when he heard the voice, which belonged to someone in the doorway. He was immediately angry at himself for letting himself be caught writing the sigil. This guy looked slightly shady to Kasai, and Kasai wasn't exactly being silent. He didn't want to be hostile, considering he was caught vandalizing the place. Sighing, he put his sword away and turned to face the guy. He made sure to not look angry, attempting to look more neutral, and said,"I guess I am."

He looked ready for a fight, which made Kasai curious. Was everyone here the kind to randomly break out into fights. The guy didn't seem like he was going to do anything, but just in case Kasai casually put his hand in his pocket. To anyone else, it looked like a simple lazy gesture, something you would expect from a young man. Of course, it was something more, for in that pocket he kept his matches. Being inexperienced with fire magic as he was, he couldn't use it without setting off a match. Of course, the movement probably looked innocent to even a highly trained eye. Considering he already put away his blade, he shouldn't arise any suspicion.

"Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm from London, Midnight brought me here." There was nothing else worth telling the man, especially since he could trust no-one here besides maybe Midnight, and that was a stretch. The guys face seemed to lack expression, which unnerved Kasai. Even though he did not understand emotions as well as the average person, even he couldn't pull that off. "My names Kasai. You caught me when I was about to go to sleep. Something tells me your not going to let me off easy after carving into the floor like that though." Tired as he was, Kasai loathed the almost inescapable truth that there was no way he'd be able to get to sleep anytime soon.

Jade smiled and pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear,"Well I'm a wind dragon. With a little bit of fire dragon also so I can do this." She breathed in and then blew out a small flame. She smiled and looked down at the floor a dark blush evident on her cheeks. Guys rarely would flirt with her and this guy seemed to be a expert at it. She sat up and looked at him,"So do you come from Japan? I myself come from Russia. I used to live there with my mom and dad until they died anyway. After that I just kept traveling. So I guess I don't come from any one place at all." She shrugged.

Sayuk noticed how unnerved the other was. He tried to smile and thought he did it pretty well, but to a normal person it probably looked very unnatural and more like a sarcastic smile then anything. He stopped smiling when he spoke again.

"I am not here to punish you or anything about this new drawing on the floor. For all I care you could draw everywhere. I will not tell anyone.

He then entered the room and closed the door so no one would come wondering about him being there.

"Nice to meet you Kasai, my name is Sayuk. You should calm down a bit I am not going to hurt you.

Sayuk knew very he was going to bust the 30 minutes Inazuma, his dam shadow, allowed him to have, but he didn't care about that. He wanted to see how long it would take for him to find his escaped prisoner.

"I was hoping to get to know someone who'd be nicer to me then those living here. Though if you really want to kick me out of your room I will leave you alone..."

He had kept his arm in his back as much he could to hide his scars covered arms. It was instinctive for him to keep them hidden. People tended to have different opinion of someone as covered with them as he was. Since it was dark in the room though he just crossed his arm in front of himself. He highly doubted the other guy could see in the dark and he was more comfortable that way.

Edited by Skarx

He spun in the air the moment he realised he'd missed her, and blasted fire towards her water jet. There was a loud hiss and steam billowed around the place where they met, and Bane shot through the mist in pursuit of her. If he could just get his claws into her she wouldn't stand a chance; he was a big, powerful male with a lot of battle experience, not to mention he had rage on his side. If he could get hold of her, he could force her to the ground, where his size and power could really work to his advantage. He'd need that, since his fire was ineffective against a water dragon for anything but defense.

He pumped his wings harder, attempting to gain enough ground to catch her. The clouds would help her, so he had to get her before she got there. He was gaining, slowly, and as soon as he got half a chance he stretched his neck out and snapped at her tail.

Kasai sighed a bit and took his arm out of his pocket. Along with is came a match box, which he used to light a candle that was in the room. The guy didn't seem to be lying, and he was only slightly sinister at best. With light coming from the candle he could see quite a lot better. He'd even be able to defend himself if something went wrong, not that he thought something would. The thought just made him much more comfortable. Kasai could do without the guys smile though, as it seemed quite strange to him. Then again, Sayuk was strange no matter how you looked at it, and he didn't seem like the type to just wander into rooms to get to know people. Sayuk probably had some sort of ulterior motive of coming into Kasai's room, which Kasai didn't mind or care about in the slightest.

"Stay as long as you like, it doesn't bother me any." He now hated that he owed the man for not telling everyone about his sigil. Kasai hated owing things to other people, even if what he owed was minuscule at best. He always payed back his debts, even if it meant he wouldn't be getting any sleep anytime soon. He didn't want to look away from his guest, because he was odd at best. He also didn't want to reveal his abilities to the guy, as that would be a little uncomfortable. It would only bring on questions about Agnimitra, something Kasai wanted to avoid chatting about openly. He didn't want to be looked down upon just because he didn't have to fortune of knowing things everyone else knew from birth.

Kasai sat down on the bed in the room, looking at Sayuk once again and saying,"So, what do you do here? You don't exactly look like the goody goody type."

When the light came from the candle he looked at it a bit, keeping an eye on the man then looked back at the person completely when he asked him what he was doing here since he looked so shady.

"I repair stuff and clean the place. Since you think I don't look like a nice person... What do I look like then? Don't be shy I won't get angry whatever you could actually say to me."

It was not easy to get Sayuk angry, but he knew he always made people a bit uncomfortable from his... lacks of expression. He was still standing in front of the door so he decided that since the other was inclined to talk to him he might as well sit down somewhere, he grabbed a chair close by and sat, not too far from the door so he could hear if anyone was coming. He was quite happy that this newcomer didn't know about him already. Maybe he could leave a better first impression on him. So he won't absolutely loathe him after he learns, which would mean tomorrow... He just knew anyone would make sure he knew who and what he was.

Kasai didn't buy it when the man said all he did was repair things. At least not completely. "I dunno, you just don't look like the type to hang around a place like this." He made his attempt at being friendly, as he didn't want to come off as rude to Sayuk. He din't have any idea who the guy was though, and Kasai wasn't the most trusting individual. Of course, it didn't look like the guy was going to leave on his own accord. The only choices he had in this situation was to kick the guy out, and make conversation. He chose the latter.

"Then what's this place like? It doesn't seem very interesting to me." said Kasai, his eye on the fire on the tip of the candle. He loved how flames danced around as they did. They had the illusion of freedom, but the reality of being chained to something. A reality everyone on this world must face. He would often spend nights just watching the flames, as his interest in them was never truly sated. He could feel the energy, or heat, that the flames produced. He rather liked that feeling. There was something about it that set it apart from the heat of the sun. Kasai decided it was because the suns warming rays lacked the emotion of fire, allways wanting to be free...

He almost forgot about Sayuk being in the room. He looked back at him and waited for a response.

Edited by ceonn

So he didn't look like the kind of guy you'd find here? What did he know? Bah... no use arguing over that.

"This place..."

He made a hand motion toward the door and the wall around it.

"Is one of the very few place left that Dark has not destroyed in his conquest for power and complete control. One of the few safe haven left for Agnimitras who don't want to fight for him or desire to stop him."

The fact the other one said it didn't look very interesting was funny for Sayuk. What was going in the other one's mind? If he didn't find it interesting then he must not have known much about the world or he would already know the meaning of this place. Better let it slide for now.

"It get interesting depending on where you stand to see it. Tell me... What kind of things were you waiting to find when you came to the mansion?"

He was growing an interest in the boy now. He had said he came from London and was brought here by Midnight. Midnight... Sayuk wondered if she was still very angry at him.

He listened intently to what the man said about Dark. He didn't know why, but hearing the name Dark made anger swell in him. His anger rose to a point where the fire on the candle began to grow slightly. He quickly realized this and let the fire die down to it's slight glow, while remaining confused as to what brought upon his sudden anger. Judging based on what Sayuk said, the girl Kasai fought must've been a part of Dark's forces. He still didn't know who this dark was, nor did he care. He was mostly interested in the gem he heard in his nightmare.

This guy seemed nice enough, but there was something about him that Kasai didn't like. He let his suspicions go, as he had no reason to be suspicious of the guy as of yet. Kasai simply looked at him and said,"Safety? Seems like a hollow safety to me. If Dark is just waiting to find this place, then he eventually will, if no-one stops him." He then sighed and looked yet again at the candle. "People can hide in "safety" all they want... I'd rather become stronger. Strength isn't bred in safety." Kasai talked as if he knew who Dark was. He decided that this Dark must be quite a threat to cause people to hide like this. He didn't want his lack of knowledge to become apparent to Sayuk. He couldn't trust him yet.

"Don't get me wrong. It's not like I lust for blood, but I can't get truly stronger alone. I've reached that limit." It was true. Training in solitude without anyone to help you understand your abilities wont ever yield much of a result. Just as getting better at chess requires an opponent to test your wits, getting better at fighting requires a teacher. There's only so much you can do on your own.

Edited by ceonn

Sayuk noticed the flame rise when he spoke about his former master. So the boy was a fire type huh? This was quite unpleasant. Well as long as the others anger didn't start a fire he'd be just fine though. Hearing him say all of this about the hollow promise of safety made him look at the boy's eye more intensely. What a foolish person.

"Strength means nothing to those who are dead..."

He then sigh hearing what the other said about having reached a limit.

"How old are you? Even I still have things I can learn on my own. Don't be so arrogant..."

He then stood from his chair and walked a bit before talking again.

"Knowledge is very important... When you know your enemy you immediately have an edge over him, but if it's physical strength you want then you can fight with me. I don't mind giving you a very hard time if you think you can improve that way."

Hitting the boy a couple of time would not really help him, but could teach him a few lessons.

"That or you could join Dark. You would not need to flee from him anymore and in his army you need to get powerful to get by. You can also get in the militia here and train with them. I don't care what you do."

Old habits die hard... He should not talk about Dark. Still if the boy had no trust here would he really go to Dark? He had notice his... passion about him. He highly doubted it would happen.

Edited by Skarx

Eyeing Sayuk as he made his speech, Kasai decided what he said held some merit. Kasai was probably just feeling like moping around because he couldn't make his sigil work correctly. At the mentioning of Dark, the flame grew brighter yet again as rage threatened to overtake him. This time it was different. That voice from before echoed in his mind.

Make him stop! Silence him!

Before his body reacted in a way that he would regret, he simply killed the fire right then and there, washing the room in darkness yet again. The rage disappeared in an instant without being able to take form with fire. Kasai couldn't help but let out a chuckle. First the being in his mind appears and tortured him in dreams, then it threatens to take over his body. It needed to be quelled, that's for sure. Kasai relit the candle and looked at the man. For some reason, his energy felt... replenished. Like he could run all the way back to London and take on that woman again.

"I apologize for my naive little speech." said Kasai, abruptly standing up. "You are quite a bold person. Telling me to go join Dark in a nest of his enemies." His mind was focused on Sayuk yet again. He chose to ignore the question about his age for the moment. "Something tells me that it's no secret you support Dark, or did. Talking like that can't be too smart though." Kasai shrugged and crossed his arms. He didn't need to know much about Dark to know that talking about joining him in the opposing forces base is dangerous. "It's not my place to care about that though."

Before Kasai could choose to take up the guys challenge, the pain returned once again. What's wrong? Mad cause I stopped you from killing this guy?

Don't waste your time. Either find the gem, or I will take over and do it for you.

Kasai tried not to make it obvious he was in pain at the moment to Sayuk. He just sat down on the bed again. I have no interest in my lost memories, but If you'll shut up and get out of my head, then I'll do whatever I can.

Really then? That makes things more interesting. Go to the village of Solum, and I can leave you much sooner.

Kasai sighed with relief as the pain started to disappear. The voice used to be kind and gentle, but now it was just malevolent and impatient. Did it expect Kasai to be able to find it in one night? The offer of ending it sooner by going to the village was attractive though. Whatever it was, it wanted to go, and Kasai was happy to oblige.

He knew he was being selfish here, but he wasn't selfish enough to put everyone in danger by using his sigil to transport himself. It would expend more energy, but he could make it a blood sigil, so the transportation wouldn't cause a scene.

Sadly, this probably meant that he wouldn't get to fight with Sayuk, as he was slightly looking forward to the chance. He considered bringing Sayuk with him for a moment, but he didn't think revealing his powers to the guy would end up well. Plus, he didn't know what he had to do at Solum. he just knew it was a closeby village to the East of London. Then again, he was probably going to ask about the mark either way. "I'm sorry about that, just a momentary lapse. I won't be here for long Sayuk. If you wish to know, this is a sigil that allows me to transport myself over continents. It reacts to my energy and transports all things standing in it to wherever i choose. I can use it to leap from continent to continent." said kasai, revealing the symbol under the rug.

It was a confusing circle to the untrained eye. Countless overlapping symbols with odd writings on the edges. "I will be leaving temporarily to take care of a problem Ive been dealing with. I trust you will remain quiet?" Kasai didn't see why the guy would blab about the circle, but still...

When the boy said it was no wonder he was with Dark, Sayuk felt slightly annoyed. Came the urge to kill the person in from of himself, it would not be too hard wouldn't it? Make a couple of ice shards disappear and attack him going for the throat so he would not yell too long or make a scene. As he unconsciously focused to make the shards he shook his head to get the idea away. Dretch was not here anymore and he had promised Inazuma not to do anything. He looked at his scar covered arms, like he thought there was no ice. His powers were still completely sealed.

He refocused when Kasai spoke again. So he could teleport as long as he had that sigil and to any place he wanted? What an interesting power. A fire Agnimitra with the power of teleportation.

"What isn't telling you that I am simply testing you? Midnight has been betrayed once don't you think she would want to make sure the new ones are safe?"

He sat and looked at the circle. It was very complex and confusing.

"You can leave if you want. I won't say anything. Where are you going?"

He was still sitting on the chair, calm as ever. Whatever emotion he could have felt it did not leave the confine of his mind, never showing on his face.

Kasai looked at Sayuk as he made his case about what he had said. It feltlike it was hastily drawn together in an effort to stop Kasai from continuing down that path of questioning. It was amusing to see this man backed into the defensive. "Merely testing me? There's no reason for me to think otherwise I suppose."

"I am going to Solum. You can come with, if you so desire. Either way..." said Kasai, pushing up his sleeve. "Its not quite ready." Kasai had only ever made a blood sigil before once, and it was a miraculous success. He knew he would probably end up unconscious upon arrival, and he'd rather not be found that way for others to take his things. This is the reason he asked Sayuk to join him, though he didn't want to make it known so soon. He hated how things were moving so fast, but his fear of being entered into the nightmare was enough to make him act sooner than he wanted.

"If you do want to come, it wont be ready till morning." said Kasai, pulling out his blade. He cut his thumb slightly with it, allowing his blood to rush to the wound he had created. He then drew with his blood, covering each and every part of the Sigil in his own blood. It was a taxing process, as the wound would eventually close and he would have to reopen it, and it made him feel slightly lightheaded when he was done. It would have to dry all night before being completely ready. Since it needed to dry covering it was quite difficult, so he instead lifted the flame off the candle, and used it to quickly dry the sigil. The blood would still need to settle for the night, but this way it could be covered.

He put the flame back and covered it up. In the morning he would go, probably leaving for about a weeks time. That would be enough time to do whatever he needed to do in Solum, and then make another Sigil to return to this place again. He would prefer to bring someone with him, but one person knowing about the sigil was enough.

Being offered to leave was very tempting, but he had to keep his word and be nice. That and if he left the mansion ground he'd be an easy prey to his master again and he was not ready, especially without his powers. It would not end up nicely.

"I cannot come. I gave my word and have to respect it. Be careful with you blood sigil. Someone could smell it if they come to pass next to the room. You ought to have put smelly herbs at the door to block of the scent at least."

What a joke... someone offered him a way out and he could not even take it! No he had to stay here, get drugged and do cleaning jobs! He just knew Dretch was probably laughing at it all in his torture rooms!

"I will take my leave now. Try not to get killed at Solum."

With that he opened the door and left the boy to his bloody drawing. He had to go back to Inazuma now before it got too late... Else he'd probably be forced outside again...

Shadow sighed, watching the bustle of the party soon turn to a mellow common-site. Most had went for drinking quite soon it seemed. "Hope it's good." She commented to Arasi about the other's drink. A few Agnimitra walked slowly past, obviously wondering why these two weren't part of the party. A quick glare from Shadow deterred them enough to get them moving faster. She wasn't in the least bit of a mood for much chat.

"I'll be back in a few..." Shadow said, pushing herself off the wall and slowly making her way toward the bar. She ordered a simple water, checking before she left to make sure no one decided to be funny and switch it. With the water in hand, the Agnimitra walked back to Arasi, nearly spilling the glass when another bumped into her. It almost seemed purposeful.

When the fire met water and steam filled the air, Koi swiftly fled for the clouds. The other dragon was quick to turn when he realized he would miss, but he would still be no match for her speed. When he tried to bite at her tail, she curled it in and flew up into the clouds at an even faster pace that left him behind. The dark clouds swallowed her up and she flew higher until she broke through the top of them, but then dived back down into them. She could feel the water in the clouds as she flew through them, and let water droplets cling to her scales. She knew the other Agnimitra would be searching for her in here. All she had to do was attack and stay hidden. She had a few ideas in mind to use against the other.

---

"No, I don't come form Japan," Inazuma replied, "I actually grew up in the United States where Japanese culture has a lot of influence. I have traveled to Japan though, and Russia, but I don't like the cold that much despite having some ice dragon in me. It's not enough to provide me much protection from cold weather. I can only imagine what it would be like to go someplace as cold as Antarctica."

Inazuma chuckled a bit, finding Jade to be delightful. The blush that dusted her cheeks darkly didn't go unnoticed either.

---

Arasi nodded to Shadow when the other said she would be back in a few, and soon she returned with a water in hand. Although as she returned, someone bumped into her, almost causing Shadow to spill. Arasi glared at the other who bumped into Shadow and placed a hand on her hip.

"Hey, apologize for bumping into her," Arasi demanded of the Agnimitra.

Edited by Kira1

Bane snarled as his jaws snapped shut on damp air, and climbed ever higher. The clouds here were far too thick to see in, and the moisture clung damply to his scales and chilled him. He hovered for a moment, considering his options, then decided to drop down and wait for her to emerge. She couldn't stay up there forever. Besides, he had something else on his side. He concentrated hard, opening up his mind to the world around him and seeking for the presence he now recognised as belonging to the water dragon. It took him a while to pinpoint but... there! On nearly silent wings he maneuvered until he was below her, then waited for the opportune moment to strike.

Koi wondered if the other thought she was stupid or something. He somehow managed to come and fly right below her. She was still in the clouds, able to tell where he was with little difficulty. Annoyed with his cockiness, she made the clouds began to rain over him, only this rain was acid rain, able to burn through dragon scales. She knew he would not hang around any longer below her once he felt the burning sensation below the protection of his scales. However, she would follow him and burn away his scales.

((Drat, you're on at this time? D: It's after 3am for me and I'm going to bed. I want to continue this fight now though! DX))

Jade nodded and laughed a bit,"It must be very cold for them. And polar bears might be a pain. Russia wasn't that cold for me because my father was always warm." She smiled pushing a strand of hair out of her face and behind her ear. "Wel I've mostly been to warm places. And all over Europe also. I loved it here. I think it was because when I was here there were more into balls and things like that. I just love to dance. What do you like to do?" She smiled at him and then looked at the flooor.

Edited by Jadeclaw

Bane hissed in pain as the rain hit his scales, and shot straight upwards. She couldn't get him like this if he was above the clouds, surely, and she was up there, right above him. The acidity of the clouds was unpleasant, but he was thick-skinned and he'd suffered far worse at the hands of an acid-wielding dragon. He collided with her from below, shoving her upwards and trying to drive his curved horns into her belly. No Yue to act as a meat shield this time, he thought with a kind of grim satisfaction. At this range, his bulk would give him the advantage and he fully intended to use it.

(Sorry Kira, I live in England so it was about 10 in the mornign when I posted that. I've been at work all afternoon so didn't have a chance to check back.)

Edited by KaidaShade

Shadow waved the Agnimitra away, setting herself up against the wall near Arasi. "It's fine... just pay attention next time." She said calmly, watching as the other walked away hurriedly. "Thanks though Arasi." She added, taking a sip of the water. At least this tasted like water for the party being so unnatural to her. "So how do you supposed Ddriag's fairing with handling most of this while Dark's having his fun?"

((....having not much sleep doesn't help, does it? perhaps I shouldn't stay up so late... I'm trying my best! I just need some inspiration or something... ))

((Christmas... aaah Christmas! Sorr I'm late xd.png))

Kasai took what Sayuk had said with a disappointed nod. He could tell things were going to be difficult if this was the case. Either way, what he had said about the smell was right. He didn't want someone else barging in here before morning, so Kasai teleported outside and obtained some herbs. Without wasting any time, he teleported back inside and put up the scented herbs. With this no-one would be able to figure out about his blood sigil. His fatigue caught up with him, and he quickly fell asleep on his new bed in this new place to stay.

"I like to dance myself. Mostly ballroom dances since I've been to many formal occasions," Inazuma replied to Jade, "Say, you should join me at a ball sometime. After all this craziness is over and things go back to normal."

---

((I wish I could go to England. I live in America.))

When the other Agnimitra flew swiftly up into the clouds, Koi moved out of the way so his massive self didn't ram into her. The acid rain stopped falling and instead she assaulted him with many high speed blasts of water which came at him from all directions as they shot out from the clouds. She did this attack in a very random pattern so it would be very difficult for him to guess the pattern. That way, it wouldn't be easy for him to dodge. She kept her cover in the clouds, so even if he could sniff her out, he wouldn't be able to see where she was and she could continue to attack him. Against someone like him, she needed to keep launching long range attacks until he tired.

---

"Oh, I'm sure Ddraig is enjoying himself very much," Arasi replied sarcastically, "Ddraig is probably waiting for everyone to get too drunk to notice him leave for the rest of the night. I wonder if Dark will catch him before that time though."

That would take a while against a big old dragon like him. He disliked not being able to use his telepathy to know where she would strike, but nonetheless he could sense her presence to some degree, and he started from that to track her down. She could not evade him forever, and he pursued her doggedly, lashing out with claws and teeth and spiked tail whenever he got close enough. He dipped below her, issuing a jet of scorching flame up towards her belly as he rose again and snapped at her legs.

Edited by KaidaShade

((Kira, what should I post? My mind is blank, and I know I need to post. I'll delete this afterwards))