Kira1

The Agnimitra

Arasi was busy carrying Bane and looking around for wherever these other Agnimitra might be to notice how Yue glanced at her. Though she didn't know how much further she could carry Bane before she would collapse under his weight, but she persevered as long as she could.

Midnight decide to venture outside, taking in the countryside and what kind of people were out and about that afternoon. The place was just like usual, pretty empty, except for a few people venturing out onto the front porch of their farmhouse. Much to her surprise there were three people walking down the street. Only, one person was being carried by another one, the second one seemed to have a shoddily bandaged arm. Worried as to what might have happened to them, she raced out towards them, realizing that they were also Agnimitra. She stopped in front of them, slightly out of breath.

"Are you guys alright? What happened?" she asked them, clearly concerned.

"Oh thank god you found us,"Arasi breathed a sigh of relief, "please, if you don't mind..." she looked to Bane, shifting him a bit.

"Oh, of course," Midnight replied, taking Bane off of Arasi's back and slung him over her's instead with little effort.

Arasi stood up straight, stretching her back out before relaxing to give it a break, thanking the other for their help.

"Come on, follow me where you guys can get properly healed and rested," Midnight then lead the way back to the manor where the other Agnimitra were.

Arasi's face brightened at the mention of rest, turning a smile to Yue.

---

Koi had ended up going to the cafeteria for some food when her stomach growled for it. To ignore the need of food was never good, especially when she was pretty sure it had been at least a day since her last meal. She grabbed a big hearty steak to chow down on, and found a seat. As usual, no one sat near her and preferred to keep their distance, since most were afraid of her.

Edited by Kira1

Blake mumbled softly under his breath as he opened up a container full of cream for his scar. He scooped out the white cream and wiped it along his fingers tips as he closed his left eye. He reached up and started to slowly, deliberately wipe the cream along the scar. His scar lost its worth and, as he ran his fingers across his eyelid, his eye grew cold from the cream. He was sitting down on a chair near the window inside of one of the many rooms that was in the safe house. He stared out of the window as he continued to spread the cream over the scar. 'Hopefully, soon this war will be over. The innocent people that were hurt because of the thoughts of one Agnimitra, I wish that I could give them back their lives.'

He winced back slightly when he found himself pressing down to hard on the scar. There was a lost look in his eyes, and soon it turned to a look of pain when his eyes fell onto his sister, who was still outside. He had searched so long for the last person in his family and there she was. But still, he couldn't understand why she was the one who inherited his father's sword when she wasn't even a boy. He took his hand off of his scar and allowed his left eye to open slightly until he was able to look out at her with that eye. 'Have I grown to be so selfish that I can no longer accept what fate has given my younger sister?'

He managed to shove the thoughts into the back of his mind as he closed the container. His eyes were now narrowed slightly in concentration as he tried to bring clouds to the area. His own efforts were being hindered by somebody close by though. He turned slightly in the chair to get a better look at Jade. The sword was sheathed but her right hand was raised to her forehead. He stopped after some time and sighed softly, "All I need is some sleep, I'm exhausted." He got off of the chair and went over to the bed. He just laid down on it, his face planted into the pillow until he rolled over onto his side. He kicked his shoes off before closing his eyes and finally starting to fall asleep.

~~~

Jade blinked a few times as the force stopped. She looked up towards the window that her brother had been looking at her through, expecting to see him looking out at her again. When she saw nothing she removed her hand from her forehead and set it onto the hilt of her sword. She didn't expect any attacks, of course, she just felt a bit defensive all of a sudden. She stood up as then turned and made her way into the house. A blank look formed in her eyes as she started to walk down the halls, looking for a room that she could call her own for the day.

((That's all I could think of. xd.png I tried.))

Shadow got out of the line she was in once she'd gotten her food. Someone in front of her had been muttering about Koi walking in, which, of course, when she asked him if he knew were Koi had sat, she got no answer. Typical for her. Oh well, she was used to it.

The Agnimitra soon found Koi sitting by herself. Shadow got a series of odd looks while walking over to her. "So they do this to you too?" She joked lightly as she slid into the other seat. "Think you could convince those healers that I should be allowed to fly? One of 'em said that I wasn't allowed... and speaking on those terms... what's going on next? Or are we just going to leave those idiots with besting us?" She asked in sessions, occasionally taking a bite of food.

Koi looked up when Shadow approached, making mention that they do this to her. She just stared at the other Agnimitra, not laughing at what was suppose to be a joke, after all, Koi could care less if people avoided her.

"They may have gotten away, but it's not the end. It won't be over until Dark has the entire world under his rule," she declared, her gaze intent on Shadow. "We will exact revenge on that traitor and the ones who fled with her, trust me; an opportunity will present itself. As for you flying, if the healers say not to, then don't. If you get injured because of it, I will not hesitate to leave you behind."

She returned to eating her food once she had replied.

((school's been eating me alive...))

Shadow finished her food, listening to what Koi had to say and noticed the other didn't seem so keen on her company at the moment. People regularly avoided Shadow and even though she knew Koi had the same problem, laughing about it didn't always hurt anything. When the mention of leaving her stranded came up, the Agnimitra couldn't help but speak. "Then why not leave me behind before? You could have easily just come back without me if that were so true." She stated matter-of-factly, ignoring a gasp somewhere far behind and holding the gaze Koi gave her. It needed to be asked and Shadow wasn't easily scared. "As for getting back at those traitors... if we get the chance, might I have a try at Arasi? She might side with us again if I can talk some sense into her... if not, well, I'll be repaid for the wrongs she did of me, all the while helping you in your- our- goal." She hesitated over the word your, realizing it wasn't the one she wanted to use. She hated when her mind didn't work with her mouth correctly. Words spewed out constantly then and most of the time they were not her choosing.

((don't worry about ^^))

"I didn't leave you behind before because you were not out there recklessly with an injury. You were in top shape and following my orders. It would have served no point if I left you there and went on myself. As for the chance at Arasi, I'll permit it. But if she does not, no mercy will be shown. Is that clear?" Koi responded, still staring back at Shadow with a somewhat cold look. Since she had finished, Koi stood, took care of plate, and left the cafeteria. Though, she did not care if Shadow decided to follow her. At this point Shadow could do whatever she wanted while she let her arm heal.

My point was that you threatened to leave me... you could have and you chose not to. Shadow thought, refusing to say it aloud. She let Koi leave first and stayed a bit.

Shadow left shortly after Koi had completely removed herself from the cafeteria, muttering to herself slightly about not showing Arasi any mercy. She hadn't thought of that to begin with even when thinking about talking to the traitor. Mercy wasn't a major factor in anything the odd Agnimitra did, especially when it involved a traitor. At least now she would get repaid and have a chance to fix Arasi's mess-ups. Should've listened to me... She thought while walking down the hall to go outside. One thing Shadow did like was being outside for thinking.

((School...eating me alive...help...-dies-))

By now his arm was really starting to bother him. He could feel the endorphins leaving as the pain soon settled back in. Though not that Arasi didn't do a decent job at splinting his arm. He winced a few times as some of his own movements jostled his arm a bit before giving a sigh. The gods must have hated him and he must have wanted to set a new record of breaking a certain number of limbs over the course of a week.

He stopped however when he caught sight of a person, female, coming toward them. And upon closer inspection, she was also another Agnimitra. He was wary, but hopefully she was not a part of Dark's army and actually a part of the resistance force.

He sat back and let Arasi do the talking, being a man of few words and all and preferring to sit back and study the newcomer rather than talk. Though from the conversation he didn't gather much info on the other. Though he did perk up at the mention of getting properly healed and rest. He looked over at Arasi and after a moment, smiled softly back at her before following the other female Agnimitra.

((so fight back o3o or give it indigestion XD))

"Ah, my name is Midnight," she introduced herself, "And your names are?"

"I'm Arasi. The unconscious one is Bane," she followed after Midnight, who led them towards this large, old-styled mansion. The surrounding countryside was surprisingly calm with no other people around. When Arasi glanced up at the windows of the mansion, she saw people moving past the windows, which made her assume that mostly the Agnimitra were staying inside rather than risking being found.

After Arasi had introduced herself and Bane, Midnight looked to the third Agnimitra in expectation of his name.

---

((I haven't rped as Yin in awhile =/))

"Surprise!" Yin exclaimed as she suddenly popped up behind Shadow who she found meandering down the halls from the cafeteria. At first, Yin considered following after Koi, but that woman was hardly any fun to tease. Koi was just too composed. Shadow on the other hand should provide adequate entertainment.

Yue continued to study the other. So her name was Midnight. He seemed to stay silent for a few moments before speaking. "...I am called Yue." It is nice to meet you, Midnight." He looked up as well to look through the windows of the large mansion, raising a brow at the figures that walked passed the windows. Though he honestly couldn't make any of the forms out too well. Perhaps he was a bit too tired from all this running, or rather flying and crashing around...

"It's nice to meet you," she replied with a smile, leading them inside where the first room was the front hall. She turned to the left where a set of double doors were wide open which led to a living room. There were a few Agnimitra sitting or moving about the room, all of which looked up when Midnight entered with new Agnimitra. They kept talking, not wanting to be rude and stare at the newcomers.

Inazuma approached Midnight when he saw her.

"And who have you picked up this time?" he asked her, glancing over the three.

"This one is Bane," she slipped him off of her back and into Inazuma's arms, "take him to a healer upstairs."

Inazuma was surprised at first at suddenly having this Agnimitra placed in his arms, but nonetheless he obeyed Midnight's command and was off, though not before winking at Arasi.

Arasi was surprised when the Agnimitra who began to carry Bane off winked at her, blushing slightly. At the invitation of Midnight, she sat down on the comfy looking couch, sinking down as exhaustion took over.

Midnight motioned at another Agnimitra who was in the room to come over, who quickly was beside her. It was obvious she wanted to learn more about these Agnimitra who had just arrived.

"Yue here," Midnight motioned to him, "has a broken arm. It seems that's his most serious injury, besides some scratches and bruises."

The Agnimitra nodded in reply, waiting for Yue to sit down before had him hold his arm out in front of him. She placed her hands over the broken arm, closing her eyes as she concentrated. Soon, her hands began to glow white with her healing power. It took a few minutes for her to finish, but when she was Yue's arm had been completely healed. The Agnimitra looked a little spent at healing that, so she excused herself to sit down to rest.

"Are you two hungry? I can go get you something. Some tea perhaps?" Midnight offered.

"Um, a sandwich?" Arasi said, thinking that sounded really good at the moment. Midnight smiled and nodded, looking to Yue to see what he would like.

Shadow turned around with a smile to Yin. "Surprise back. Long time no see." She stated, starting her walk down the hall again. "How've you been Yin?" She asked soon after, opening a nearby door and taking a step outside. She didn't see anyone else really out there, so she continued outside. She sided herself up with the wall, leaning against it as she half expected Yin to follow her out. One person wouldn't be too much of a bother to get fresh air and maybe think for a moment or two.

Yue nodded in agreement, looking around the room as they entered. There seemed to be quite a few people here? But it still didn't really answer the question of if they were the resistance or not. Then again, if Arasi wasn't reacting badly about seeing any of them he supposed that was a good thing...he hoped.

He stopped when another person approached them, a male this time. He watched the two exchange conversation before Midnight entrusted Bane with the other guy. Though he was taken by surprise when the other suddenly winked at Arasi. It was strange...but...was it possible that he had felt a bit of jealousy over that one little gesture. He frowned for a moment at that thought before pushing it away, not wanting to think of that sort of thing at the moment.

As much as he really didn't want to sit down and put himself into a possibly vulnerable position, he obliged the woman's suggestion, sitting down next to Arasi. He watched as Midnight called another person over. He stared at them for a moment before sticking his arm out, wincing at the movement before watching as the other agnimitra worked on his arm. He blinked, moving his arm a bit to make sure it was fully healed before thanking the other.

He looked to Midnight when she offered them something, nodding. "Tea will be fine for me, please?" he asked politely.

Midnight smiled and nodded in reply to them, leaving the room to the kitchen to get what they asked.

"Isn't great that we found them? Now we can finally really rest," Arasi turned a smile to Yue, and then sank back down onto the couch.

"Yes, please relax," Inazuma came around the couch to sit beside Arasi, placing his arm behind her on the couch. "So, your name is Arasi, correct?"

"Uh, yes, and yours is...?"

"Inazuma, at your service~"

"Ah, uh, it's nice to meet you," she was blushing a bit, and if she wasn't so tired, she might have slugged the guy for what he was doing. She leaned in closer to Yue though so she wouldn't waste her energy on hitting Inazuma.

"Ah, pardon me, I was distracted by Arasi's beauty that I forgot you were there Yue. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance," Inazuma smiled at Yue, but his attention was quickly back on Arasi. "Where did you two fly from to get here?"

"Uh, well, you see," Arasi started to stammer. She didn't know if she could just out right say that they came from Dark's base in Australia and that she had actually been working for Dark. Yeah, they would so believe her that she really turned against Dark and was now on their side. Perhaps she should just leave that part out then. Not tell them at all that she had been working for Dark. Maybe just tell them that she rescued Yue from there, and then flew all the way here. Also, there was a crazy girl name Koi who would come after them. She could also tell them where Dark's base was, since she assumed the Resistance had no idea where it was. Though, that might not be the only reason why the Resistance had never launched an attack on Dark's base. Dark's army was larger than the Resistance. Great, now she had no idea where to start from and Inazuma was patiently waiting for an answer as words became lost to her.

---

((whoops, could've sworn I replied to you >.>))

"I've been fine," Yin answered, "though, it seems you had quite the ordeal while out with Koi. Do you feel embarrassed by your failure? If I remember correctly, Arasi was somewhat of a friend of yours, and now she's traitor. Do you really think you can kill a former friend? Or are you so cold-hearted that something like that doesn't bother you? Hm?"

Yin stood beside Shadow, practically just interrogating her in that creepy manner Yin possessed. She tried to pull out anything dark in someone's mind that she could use against them to watch them suffer. Less experienced Agnimitra who happened to cross paths with Yin would soon find themselves needing therapy, since they didn't know that Yin would do that to them. So those that know, tend to stay away from her, or just don't tell her anything if she speaks to them.

Edited by Kira1

((It's alright Kira smile.gif ))

Shadow listened to Yin, smirking slightly as the question of embarrassment came up. "No, not embarrassed at all for the traitor. Besides, I'd wouldn't necessarily call her a friend. To answer your other questions though; if it comes to me having to kill Arasi, I will with no hesitation. If I had my choice, I'd prefer to have her experience a sort of death though not actually die until I deemed it so." She sighed, knowing the hopes for participating in the torture were slim. That didn't bother her quite as much as it seemed though. "If I could turn her back, I also think that may be a more entertaining route. Although I would be sure to rid her of those she might wish to betray us with again. I doubt I'll get that chance though which is why I'd bank on the murder spree."

Shadow answered Yin freely, knowing her tricks and the means by which she used them. Yin never seemed to bother her much, if at all, and she hardly ever had anything to hide.

Jade was starting to get bored lying down in the bed, she wasn't sleepy enough to actually fall asleep. Her sword as on a dresser not far from the bed, in its sheath so that it wouldn't get touched by something and possibly ruin the room. She breathed in deeply, blinking a few times as the scent of three others drifted up her nose. She recognized two of them, remembering the scents from when she first saw Blake, and the other was familiar but she could only remember it being at the Black Dragon's base. Her curiosity got the best of her and soon she found herself slipping off of the bed and making her way in the direction of the two scents. Inazuma's scent was mixed in with the two and she found herself somewhat giddy as she thought of him. 'He seemed nice, sweet, and kind of cute,' she thought to herself. At least, that was what she thought until she walked into the room and saw his arm around some other girl. The sight disgusted her, at least the sight of Inazuma did. Her eyes went to the other girl though and she blinked a few times, feeling like she saw her before but she just couldn't place it. "Were you in the Dark Dragon's Army?" She sat down in a chair near the couch, keeping her eyes on the girl and the guy by her because if she looked at Inazuma she most likely would've glared at him.

((That was the best I could do. I never got mad at a guy for something like that so I didn't know what to do... I'm hopeless.))

((lol, 'tis fine just the way it is~))

"I- uh- um-" Arasi began to stammer at the question that was given to her by a girl who just arrived in the room.

"Now, now Jade, she was just about to answer my question about where she and her friend here came from," Inazuma interjected, "besides, I doubt a sweet girl like her could be from Dark's army. Don't be jealous Jade." He gave Jade a coy smile.

That line right there sort of offended her. Sweet girl? He hardly knew her and was saying she was sweet, which to her was practically saying that she was weak.

"Yue and I flew here from Australia, where we were escaping from Dark's stronghold. I had been a member of Dark's army, but when I rescued Yue from there, I became a traitor. We came here to help the rebellion stop Dark."

"Oh, so our suspicions were correct," Inazuma said after Arasi explained things. Since she revealed everything, there was no point in hiding that he had been thinking she was from Dark's army. He was trying to be polite and keep it hidden if she was going to hide it.

---

"Ah, I see the darkness and insanity in your heart," Yin said, cupping Shadow's face in her hands, smiling at the other.

"Keep up that attitude and it won't swallow you. Though, if you keep such a strong will I can't break your mind," she pouted, running her fingers through Shadow's hair.

"Well," she clapped her hands together, "there are other weak minds just waiting for me to torture them~"

((Yin has no sense of personal space, as you can surely tell. XD))

Jade felt her ears start to drum and her heart start to race, her anger truly starting to build when Inazuma spoke. Now she felt insulted, in a way he said that she wasn't sweet. "Have you ever thought that a girl might not like you, Inazuma? Maybe she just didn't want to talk to you, I know I don't." She glared at him as she spoke, looking like she would've spat venom at him if she could. His smile definitely didn't make it any better, actually it made her want to kick him where it hurt. She looked at Arasi, her gaze growing softer as she did so. "I'm glad I'm not the only one that wanted to leave his army. I think I might have seen you while I was there but I wasn't sure, it was only a guess." She relaxed in the chair, feeling relieved now that she could set her mind at rest, at least when it came to this. She was still angry at Inazume, especially after he implied that she was jealous. 'He thinks too highly of himself,' she thought bitterly to herself, softly biting the inside of her cheek as she did so.

((Aside from band stuff and summer homework/project stuff, I won't be all that busy xd.png yay!))

Shadow wasn't too fond of Yin's antics at first but dealt with it and listened to what the other had to say. Once she had realsed her hold, Shadow couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Plenty of those... definitely plenty of those." She moved her injured arm slightly, wishing the medics hadn't forbid her from flying for a bit.

"If you'd ever like some help or a partner to add a few twists in those tortures, I'd be glad to help. You're also welcome to assist me if you have the desire... A few new tactics here and there can't hurt." Shadow offered, knowing from a few experiences that teamwork did help occasionally.

((And after all this time Kira, I realized I forgot to correct Shadow's age when I sent in her form xd.png it's supposed to be 1076 not what it currently is.... ...sorry for not having good memory))

Edited by Dragonhatchling