Kira1

The Agnimitra

Kasai managed to keep up with the rest of the group well enough. He hated landing normally, mostly because he couldn't. He simply shifted in midair about five feet from the ground and aloud himself to teleport safely on the ground without any problems. Glad to be in his human form once again, he watched the rest of the group land. He took this chance to collect his thoughts for a moment.

He figured now wouldn't be such a good time to talk to Midnight, and he was quite tired too, so he thought it best to just get some sleep for tonight. He took a look at the guy covered in muck. Kasai was mostly wind dragon, so he wasn't liking the guys stench too much. In order to not be rude, he stopped himself from making a face out of disgust. He remembered that Midnight had called this guy Sen.

Kasai quickly reminded himself that he needed to write a sigil here too. He wasn't about to write it in front of everyone. He couldn't trust anyone, not even Midnight. Despite her kindness, he couldn't just immediately trust her. The moment he got his answers, he would then decide whether leaving or not is a good idea.

((sorry if there are caps errors that I miss from here on my shift key is being a pain >.<))

Edited by ceonn

((I love aerial battles~))

Koi flinched back when she felt the lightning hit her, curling in at the sudden pain. Now she at least knew to not use her water powers against him, because that would do nothing but cause more troubles for her. After that attack, Koi was now angry. Her eyes narrowed dangerously as she righted herself after the attack to come at him again. This time she anticipating an attack from lightning and he wouldn't get her a second time. She came in quick, swerving to the side just before she would reach him and when the ample time for him to strike would be. Koi then reached out to grab him again, hurtling herself towards him in hopes when she crashed into him they would start falling towards the ground. She would try again to get a hold of his wings and keep him from fighting back however necessary.

A jet of flame shot past Koi's head, followed by a massive, dark shape cannoning into her. Bane hadn't even realised that Yue had been following him, but the newcomer's attack on him made her allegiance quite clear, and the scarred dragon wasn't about to let a member of the Army get away with harming his companion.

He was a physical fighter through and through, and as such he lowered his head against her in an attempt to drive his horns into her soft underbelly while he tried to get purchase on her with his claws.

Jade looked around as they neared the mansion. Blake though landed on the ground quickly and changed to his human form. He rubbed his left eye and looked up at Jade as she kept looking around. He walked over to where Midnight was,"Thanks for the help back there in the hotel. There's no telling what might of happened if you guys didn't sow up."

Jade growled a bit and narrowed her eyes. She flew into the air before diving down her wings pressed to her. She let them open up though before she hit the ground and flapped them. She hovered off the ground for a while before she landed. She shook herself and shifted to her human form. She sighed and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear before walking over to where Midnight and Blake were. She frowned a bit as her head started to hurt and closed her eyes.

Edited by Jadeclaw

((I'm guessing that Bane came from above, since right now Koi is facing Yue meaning her underbelly is facing towards Yue. If Bane came from above to get at her underbelly, he'd have to go through Yue first.))

Koi ducked when she saw the flash of flames coming towards her, quickly grabbing a hold of Yue however she could. She cursed her luck that the other Agnimitra had attacked already. He rammed into into her trying to get her with his horns, but luckily with the hold she had on Yue she could use him as a shield to protect herself. She curled in under Yue, keeping him between her and the other dragon. It wouldn't be difficult to fight two dragons at once, so she would need to take care of the already injured one already. A good bite would take care of that. As for the other, if he attacked again, she would use water against him since he was using fire. Not many could stand a hard whack to the head from the force of her power over water. Though, she wished she had someone lackey with her who could take care of Yue so she could handle this other black dragon.

---

"No problem," Midnight replied with a smile, looking to Jade when she landed. Since they were all back in their human forms she led them through the front doors and into the mansion.

"You guys are welcome to stay here. If you have any questions, just ask anyone you see," she informed them before turning to Sen.

"Do you want to rest for a moment before we head out again?" She asked him.

Edited by Kira1

Yue roared in pain when one of Bane's horns nicked his soft underbelly, causing him to bleed even more. This was definitely not good. He was loosing way too much blood at one time and he was getting weaker by the minute. And it wasn't helping his current predicament. He snarled at Koi when she grabbed hold of him, struggling to get out of her grip. He growled once again before letting out an electric shock from his own body, hoping that it would hurt her enough to let go of him.

Koi growled in pain as she received the shock from the dragon which she clung to. It seemed to be his last attempt at getting her off of him, but she wasn't going to let that work. Her grip on him tightened as he shocked her, the muscles in her arms and legs wracked with spasms as she forced herself to hang on. Once the shock was done with, she reached out and bit Yue as hard as she could wherever she could get her jaws around which was his shoulder. As she did, their flight stopped and both began to plummet towards the ground at a fast rate. However, she stayed below Yue as she watched out for the other dragon. If he came to try and grab Yue, she would prevent him with her water powers.

Kasai nodded his head at Midnight when she said they could rest there. Upon hearing her ask Sen if they were planning on leaving soon, he began to get an idea. He began to project his thoughts to Midnight, and asked her, When are you returning? I wish to continue our chat about Agnimitra. After sending that message, he directed his attention at the man, who was thanking them for helping.

"It's really no big deal. I couldn't just sit tight and let you both fight for your lives without giving you a hand!" said Kasai, attempting to be friendly with the man. "I'm Kasai." He put his hand out to shake the mans own. In reality, he was just scheming away about what he'd do next. If midnight leaves, he would just have to talk to this one about Agnimitra. Either that, or the girl. That all depended on their personalities though, and he didn't really care much for the girl. She was far too difficult to read.

Tired of simply waiting forever in the living room. Especially since it was getting dark and with the darkness colder he was becoming more active. The room had gotten more and more emptier as the evening had pass and he had taken a quick nap, therefore he was feeling very well right now.

"Can I move around the mansion? I am tired of sitting and it's finally getting colder. I won't try anything I just want to walk."

That said he went for the door, looking carefully at Inazuma in case the other guy would want to stop him or take a hold on him by his long spiky hair of his white shirt. He then made his quick escape to the door and waited outside for Inazuma, looking at the empty hallway.

Looking at his hands he tried to focus his energy to form icicles, but the flow of magic in him would not allow it. It was too unstable and refused to shape to his will. Getting invisible was out of his reach to most likely. Mind talk? Who would he talk to anyway? Inazuma? Pff... No way. Where should he go now? The entry hall? It was quite spacious and would most likely be a bit livelier then the hallway. He decided to go that way since the other ways were not as interesting, excluding the cafeteria where he had killed one of the cook... not a good idea to go there.

"Do you want to rest for a moment before we head out again?" Midnight asked him, and Sen didn't reply for a moment. He was too busy leaning against a nearby wall and panting, trying to catch his breath. "Yeah, I'll be fine again in a moment." he gasped, "Just...need to catch my breath." This was why he sometimes loathed the flyers, who could travel easily, just using their wings to flap over every obstacle and such without batting an eyelid. For Sen, swimming and walking were the only two ways he could travel, and he bet that either of them required way more energy than flying it. It looked so...easy, watching from his perspective, like they were lazily gliding on air, or zooming around at top speeds, probably enjoying the wind up in the air. Sometimes he wished he could fly too, but he would probably just throw muck everywhere. His dragon form wasn't the cleanest, he had to admit. Transforming back into his Swamp Dragon form, Sen stepped away from the others, again self-conscious of his filth-covered body. No matter how much water he bathed it, his body produced the stuff covering him for camouflage and protection. That wasn't going to change, ever. He mindspoke to Midnight. Alright, I'm ready. Let's go now.

(oops, my bad guys.)

Bane dove after them, intending to try and slow the freefall she'd dropped them into before they hit the ground. It wasn't going to work very well, he knew, but he had to try it. He tucked his wings in and stretched his neck out, hoping to get enough speed to pass them and get hold of her. Getting her off would mean he could at least slow his fall.

He shot past them, then flared his wings and spun in the air just a few metres away to blast her with a fireball. At this range, he'd be difficult to avoid, and she might be distracted enough by that for him to get his claws into her.

((It's ok Bane ^^ Tai and were talking about this fight in msn so we knew what the other meant. >w<

btw, Tai, have Yue revert back to his human form. =3))

I don't know when I'll return, Midnight replied to Kasai. He then turned to Blake to greet him, so Midnight walked over to Sen to let them become acquainted. Sen soon transformed back into his dragon form and told her he was ready to leave. She nodded to him, changing into her dragon form as well, and said goodbye to the others as she took off into the sky.

Alright, let's get moving Sen, she said to him from where she was high above the clouds.

---

"Alright, come back here in half an hour," Inazuma told Sayuk as the other left the room. He was pretty sure he could trust Sayuk in wandering around the place for awhile. Sayuk couldn't use any of his powers and the other Agnimitra in the mansion knew who he was. For now, Inazuma could think of what to do with him next.

---

Koi watched as the other Agnimitra shot past them which of course was followed by a fireball. Using her powers, a shield of water sprung forth and stopped the blast of fire. Steam filled the air but was soon gone because of their rapid descent. The water however shimmered in the air as it stayed between Koi and the other dragon. With a quick glance, Koi estimated the distance between them and the ground, plus how much longer it would take them to reach it. Which wasn't that long now. To keep the other dragon away, Koi lashed out at him with tendrils of water that aimed to whip him in order to keep the Agnimitra at bay. The ground was near moments away now, so Koi quickly flipped over so Yue was below her. In an earth breaking crash, Yue made contact with the ground which destroyed the ground where he fell. Birds flew away in a hectic frenzy to get away from the battling dragons, chirping wildly. Now that Yue was taken care of Koi could deal with the other dragon. From she was standing over Yue, her head snapped up to look at the other Agnimitra still in the sky. With a strong leap, she shot up into the sky at him.

Shadow smiled, waving away the offer from Arasi. "No, I'm fine. Thanks though." She said, watching the festivities as they began. She stayed by the wall, choosing to stay just to be out of the way if anyone decided something too soon, say a drink. Anyhow, Shadow preferred to be alone even at a party, but Arasi was a welcome and could be tolerated enough. She did notice one thing though, through watching all that was going on. Ddraig was about in the mess of it all. Shadow smiled a little more, chuckling slightly before her gaze turned to the party itself once again.

((*shoots* shooorrrrttt!!!!!))

Blake clicked his tongue and smiled at Kasai,"My name' Blake." He grabed his hand and shook it but soon let it go. He didn't trust him that much and he didn't even trust his sister yet. He looked at Jade his eyes narrowed before turning to Kasai,"Nice to meet you. That girl over there is Jade." He sighed and ran his hand through his hair the smile still on his face,"That's pretty cool what you did back there when you went into the room without even walking." He shrugged and felt the pendant on his necklace.

Jade shifted uneasily on her feet as she listened to Midnight. She looked around the mansion. She looked at Blake as he said her name and blinked a few times. She sighed and started to walk through the mansion. She saw some Agimtra but she didn't talk to them. She breathed in deeply and went into a large room. She saw a man and sat down in a chair.

((The man is Inazuma))

Edited by Jadeclaw

Inazuma looked over at the girl who had just walked into the room. He had never seen her before and wondered who she was. With a smile, he turned to face her more as she sat.

"Hello lovely, what's your name?" he asked her.

---

"Alright, I'll be right back then," Arasi replied to Shadow and went off through the crowd to go get something. She stopped once she reached the bar, asking for some lemonade. The Agnimitra behind the bar gave her a weird look, wondering why she wasn't having any alcohol like everyone else, but gave her the lemonade anyways. Careful not to spill it, Arasi quickly headed back to where she left Shadow. She smiled at the other when she returned, leaning up against the wall again as she sipped at her drink.

Jade blinked a few times,"Um...My name?" She blushed and smiled at him,"My name's Jade." She pushed a strand of her hair out of her face and behind her ear. That didn't work since some hair on the other side moved and covered her right eye. She sighed and looked at him,"W-Wait did you call me lovely?" She blushed even more and looked around the room nervously.

Kasai blinked once and replied,"Right! Good to meet you." He put a smile on his face as he replied to Midnight at the same time. I know it's probably none of my business, so I won't ask where you are going. When you return, and if I'm still here at that time, I have many questions I'd like to ask you. He noted Blake complimented him about his abilities. He had considered that his abilities could possibly be unique compared to others that share his race, and Blakes words seemed to confirm this. Everyones abilities seemed to be different. Kasai put a mental note in the back of his head, reminding himself to figure out his opponents abilities next time he fought an Agnimitra.

"I didn't really see much of what you can do, but I'm sure I will eventually if we stick together." Kasai decided that asking Blake about Agnimitra wouldn't yield many good results. After asking midnight about it, he got the vibe that it wasn't common to not know about them. He watched Jade walk into the house with some sort of annoyed look on her face. Kasai simply decided to ignore it. Instead he decided to say one last thing to Blake before heading inside. "Well, unless falling asleep standing up is a plausible idea, I suggest we get inside. I don't know about you, but I'm tired."

Blake groaned and closed his eyes,"I wan to go to sleep right now. If it wasn't for my sister I'd be asleep in that hotel still." He yawned and streched his arms before turning around,"I'm a wind dragon. I do things with wind, weather, that kind of stuff. I'm part fire drago so I can breath fire quiet easily and stand some hot places more then others." He shrugged and walked into the building,"I'll see you later. I'm gonna go get some rest." He yawned again and walked around the mansion. He mumbled to himself as he looked for a room that didn't seem occupied. He opened the door to a room and smiled as he loked inside,"This looks fine." He yawned and laid down on the bed almost instantly falling asleep.

"Ah, a lovely name for a lovely girl," Inazuma replied, confirming that he did call her lovely. "My name is Inazuma. It's a pleasure to meet you, Jade. Would you mind if I come sit by you?"

Inazuma motioned to the seat next to Jade as the two of them weren't next to each. He just couldn't help it. The moment he met a new pretty girl, he had to say hello and get to know her. He wondered where Jade came from and what kind of Agnimitra she was.

Edited by Kira1

Yue continued to struggle even after that energy-draining shock he had given to Koi.It was beginning to get more difficult for him to fight back with his weakening body. He growled in frustration, continuing his struggle to get out of the other's grip. His eyes widened, however, when he noticed how close he and the other Agnimitra were to the ground. She wasn't trying to- His suspicions were only confirmed when the woman maneuvered them so that he was the one facing the ground. Before he could even begin to struggle again, it was already too late. The two of them hit the ground full force, Yue taking the brunt of the crash. He gasped at the pain, hearing some of his own bones break from the impact on the hard ground. He let out a pained cry before reverting to his human form, unable to hold it due to his weakness. His vision flickered and faded as he stared up at the gold dragon over him, unable to move his body at the moment let alone summon up any energy to do so. He watched helplessly with his fading vision as the female Agnimitra surged up into the sky toward Bane before exhaustion and blood loss claimed him. His body went slack as darkness claimed him, slipping into unconsciousness from the immense pain accompanied by lack of blood.

((Lol @ Inazuma xd.pngD))

Kasai decided he would do the same. He quickly found a room that wasn't occupied by anyone, and entered. He was slightly afraid of falling asleep after that last nightmare, so he decided writing his sigil would be a good way to pass some time. Luckily, this room had a circular rug. Kasai simply removed it and pulled out his sword. He began making an perfect symbol by carving it into the floor. With dozens of different lines, all representing win and fire, eventually a transportation sigil came into being.

He quickly covered it up with the rug and prepared to go to sleep. He was far too tired to care about nightmares anymore, so he simply laid down and allowed himself to drift off into a deep sleep till morning.

Jade nodded and the blush on her cheeks got darker,"It's nice to meet you too. And,no I won't mind if you sat by me." She smiled and looked down at the floor. She could feel the wind outside blowing hard and then softly as if not knowing what to do. She sighed and looked at him,"I like your name. What kind of Agnimitra are you supposed to be?"

Oh, yeah... water dragon. Bane winced sympathetically as Yue hit the ground, then dived to meet the female Agnimitra head on. She would pay for this, he'd make sure of it. A volley of fireballs shot towards her as he did so, though he knew they wouldn't work against her particularly well. His real weapon was his body, and he cannoned into her with exactly the kind of force you'd expect a massive dragon falling at high speed to generate the moment she got high enough that he wouldn't smash into the ground. Yue being out of the way made it easier, harsh as it felt to admit, but he needed to finish this quickly so he could tend to his companion.

Sayuk had been wandering around the mansion a bit when he heard something familiar in a room close by. He had been wandering in the mostly devoid of life area so he would not get another idiots to jump him for his life. It was a blade... or at least something sharp. Curious and somewhat irritated since he was supposed to be the only assassin in the mansion he just opened the door silently and looked at the other person cut the floor. He was very good at being silent and that guy was making some sound, but still. When the other guy put the rug back on it he simply opened the door fully and looked at the new guy, he had not sen him inside the mansion before.

Something even stranger was that he smelled like a human. Usually an Agnimitra had a faint different smell, but he had none. He was probably hiding it in some ways. He must be.

"Having fun cutting the floor?"

He was looking at the other green haired guy with his expressionless face. That guy had a blade, worst came to worst he could disarm the guy and push him back. Not that he expected to be attacked by anyone in the damn flower lovers place that didn't know who he was, which now meant not many...

"Welcome to the 'mansion' I never saw you before. Where are you from?"

Old habit coming out... Should he try to smile? He was always told that a smile usually helped people when communicating. Maybe later.

((Talking to Kasai tongue.gif

Hope you don't' mind my intrusion xd.png))

Edited by Skarx

((lol yes, Inazuma is a ladies man~))

Inazuma stood and took the seat directly next to jade, smiling at her all the while.

"I'm mostly a lightning Agnimitra, with a bit of ice in me as well. The lightning is how I gained my name, Inazuma, which means lightning in Japanese," he explained to her. "What about yourself? What kind of beautiful Agnimitra re you?"

Inazuma wasn't much for holding back when it came to flirting with the ladies, especially ones he had never met before. He liked to be on at least friendly terms with every woman he met.

---

Koi charged head on towards the other Agnimitra, water deflecting the fire that was shot towards her. With Yue out of the way, she could put all her attention on the dragon before her. She could tell he meant to crash into her with his full weight, but Koi was smarter than that. Plus, the larger the dragon, the more weight he had to move around. Koi was a fair size for an Agnimitra, but she was quicker in the air than most Agnimitra. It was as if they were playing chicken, rushing in as they were, only Koi thought to herself that she'd be the victor. At the last possible moment, she dodged to the side to let the other go flying past. No doubt he'd catch himself in time before hitting the ground, but now he had to take time to turn around to attack.

She flew to the side and away from him as she blasted a jet of water at him. It was just too bad they were no where need any bodies of water. If they were, then she'd have the upper hand. Though she was still pretty sure that a water dragon would fair better in a fight against a fire dragon. His fire attacks wouldn't be able to do damage to her as long as she had her water to protect her. As she shot her blast of water at him, she pumped her wings to draw her higher and higher into the sky. The clouds above would provide cover as well as water. The clouds held plenty that she could use.