Kira1

The Agnimitra

((Ah, no. The new ability involves the flames. He can literally convert heat energy and temporarily boost his energy, basically he can stay awake longer with it. Was an idea, because sleep is pretty boring. xd.png))

Kasai nodded in agreement to both comments. He followed Midnight in order to get to the Kitchen. Even though he's had such a short amount of time with her, the way she acted, so mature and collected, confirmed the suspicion that Agnimitra are older then they appear. There was quite a few other hints, but Midnight was the most obvious of the people he had met so far. Jade and her brother acted less... mature then Midnight and Sayuk did. He drew the conclusion that they were younger. Even as he was thinking about all this though, he still didn't know the lifespan of an Agnimitra.

What about him? Since he's half human, does that mean there's a chance he'd end up dying early? He never really thought about how quickly human life ends. Just like a spark, it dies out almost as immediately as it had begun. Perhaps Agnimitra were different in that regard. It was quite an interesting idea to him. He sort of flipped it around in his mind until they had finally gotten to the kitchen. "So, what exactly are we taking? Is it OK with who's in charge here to just up and take a weeks supply of food?" questioned Kasai.

He was still new to how the resistance worked. in fact, he had absolutely no idea how they were running everything. All he knew was the reasoning behind the two forces, and why they fight. Which brought him to another thought. Dark wants to unify the Agnimitra and do something about the humans. The resistance simply doesn't want to be ruled by a tyrant king. It sounded like if Dark had been civilized about everything up to this point, this war would have probably been avoided.

Kasai shook his head, there was a time and a place to think about such things. Preparing for a long trip took priority. He helped Midnight with whatever she needed to do, preparing to carry anything she needed him to lift.

Edited by ceonn

((Ah, okay.

Oh, Skrax, I remember what I forgot to mention about the spell. Sayuk also has a "leash" on him that prevents him from going too far from Midnight. With her will she can lengthen or shorten this "leash". Mkay?))

"There are rations that we can take with us. The temple elder who is in charge, called Adam, knows that I always have a reason for my actions. He trusts that I will make good decisions," Midnight replied, entering the kitchen and headed for the walk in pantry. She grabbed three bags that was labeled with what and how much was inside, making grabbing the food a whole lot easier. Since they often had many who went out, they always kept supplies ready for them so then they weren't always having to pay for food. Money didn't grow on trees after all, and it was hard enough as it was to budget everything with the income they were getting to keep the mansion up and running as a safe place for Agnimitra.

As for water, she grabbed a canteen for everyone who would be coming along and one extra just in case. These, however, she left empty since she would be able to fill them when they were needed. This would prevent them from having any excess weight as they traveled.

Midnight placed two of the bags on her shoulders and handed off the third one to Kasai as well as the bundle of canteens. Next, she moved to where she could find the appropriate clothing for their journey. They would need coats, pants, and boots with plenty of insulation to keep them warm in the freezing climate of the arctic. The only one who wouldn't need it was Sayuk. Luckily, the place was well stocked and there were plenty of the clothing they needed hanging up with boots sitting down below. It was as if they were waiting for this day, but that was preposterous. She grabbed a set for everyone, placing the boots in a bag to make them easier to carry, which she hung over her forearm. Midnight carried half of the coats and pants and gave Kasai the other half.

With everything in hand, Midnight led the way to the front room where they would leave everything until the morning. She found a place out of the way of everyone else to leave it. It would have to wait until morning and after they all had some rest.

"You best get yourself some rest and prepare for taking us there," she said to Kasai once everything was set down, "I myself am going to sleep now."

She rubbed at her eyes, stifling a yawn. In the course of a day she had used up much of energy and needed to rest to regain it. Bidding Kasai goodnight, Midnight left and went up to her room where she kicked off her shoes and plopped down on her bed. It wasn't long before she was fast asleep.

((I'll wait for Jade to catch up before I post for the morning.))

Edited by Kira1

After they had finished getting supplies ready, he nodded at Midnight's comment and said goodnight before heading back to his room. He removed the rug covering the glyph, since there was no need to hide it. It seemed to have been long enough for a good amount of the blood to be dried. If he was going to be taking 5-7 people on this trip, he'd need to enlarge the circle. That meant drawing more of his own blood too. he was still slightly light-headed from when he drew blood earlier, and thought it best to not use his own. He needed a small sample from everyone anyways to make the glyph allow them through. He would just use the sample to complete the glyph, and add a little bit more of his own blood as needed.

What he needed to focus on at the moment was attempting to absorb heat energy. He lit the candle in the room and practiced, attempting to convert the energy to allow his body to use it. It wasn't an exactly simple task, and it took him 5 minutes to finally succeed, at the same time making the flame on the candle go out. It certainly felt like a rush. It was kind of like eating a mountain of sugar, but not nearly as long lasting. If he did this with a bigger heat source though, then he might be able to supply himself with energy for hours. He would certainly have to look into it anyways.

Kasai went back to the glyph, carving out more of the floor to add the size it required to allow for everyone to use it. Then he added little notches on the edges of it. There he would put lit candles, which he could absorb the energy of to prevent him from immediately fainting when they arrive there. At least now he'd have an hour or two before dropping out of consciousness... Which reminded him about something. He searched his pocket, pulling out a flash light. Just a little bit of tampering should allow him to simply keep it on and use it for energy the next day. It wouldn't last as long as fire would, but as long as it was turned on, he could survive off of it. With that, staying warm wouldn't be much of a problem.

Kasai was just glad his teleportation utilized wind more than fire, or they would be floating in boiling water when they got there. After finishing his preparations, he put some extra batteries and matches in his pockets, took his coat off, and went to sleep. He was completely prepared for the coming day.

Dark was a little bit too tipsy at this point to notice that Ddairg did not seem too enthusiastic about the drink in his hand. Actually, he was getting to the point where he didn't notice a lot of things. The only things on his mind was having the time of the century. He grinned coyly at a couple of women who were waving at giggling at him from the corner before turning back to Ddairg. He winked at Ddairg before announcing a little more loudly then he needed to, "Well, the night is still young! Let's go have some fun!" His voice suddenly dropped to a whisper as he said, "If you know what I mean..."

He winked at the girls in the corner, who then proceeded to blush and give him even bigger smiles. Looking at Ddairg expectantly, he gestured towards the corner before heading off. He had no doubts Ddairg would follow him; once again, he had made sure it came across more as an order than a request. Anyways, if the night turned out as he hoped, Ddairg would be thanking him a thousand times over.

((Blah, I'm sorry. I'm still struggling to figure out Dark as a character so my posts are lame))

((no worries Dash ^^))

Ddraig silently groaned to himself when Dark made mention of having some fun that night, glancing over in the direction of the girls in the corner. Of course a drunk Dark would want to have some fun like that, no doubt also thinking he was doing Ddraig a favor by joining him in on that fun. It was more like giving him a pain in neck. Women wanted an emotional attachment, and Ddraig wasn't going to give them that unless he thought they were the one. Call him old fashioned, but he believed you should only be with the one you want to marry.

Hesitantly, Ddraig followed after since he assumed Dark was meaning that as more of command than a request. As Dark's back was turned to him, Ddraig dumped the contents of his cup into someone else's cup as quick as he could before following after. He held onto the cup so then he'd have something to do with his hands.

"Dark, don't bring me along on this. I'll only be a burden," Ddraig tried to reason, hoping Dark was drunk enough to be more compliant.

Jade sighed and watched as Midnight left to go to sleep. She herself felt like she only just woke up and didn't want to go to sleep. She wanted to fly. She looked at Inazuma,"I'll see you later I guess. Bye." She turned and went out of the room before going out of the mansion. She breathed in deeply and let her scales grow over her body. Her wings grew out and so did her claws. Her tail grew out also ad soon she got bigger until she was in her dragon form. She breathed in deeply and pumped her wings before leaping into the air. She pumped her wings slower as she flew up higher into the air. She sighed and let her wings ope up as she get up to the clouds. She looked around and remembered about the other two that had been with her and Blake at the hotel. 'What happened to them?,' she thought to herself. She sighed and shrugged slightly as she hovered in the air. After some time though she got bored and stopped pumping her wings. She let herself fall down with her back facing the ground. Her wings folded and she closed her eyes. Soon though she twisted her body around and opened her wings up as she neared the ground. She landed on the ground and stumbled a bit as her front left leg twisted and fell over. She huffed and changed to her human form. She looked at her wrist and sighed,"I guess I should of went to sleep." She sighed and went into the mansion. She did feel sleepier now, maybe she had felt energetic at the thought of actually going to Antarctica. She sighed and went back into the mansion. she mumbled to herself as she looked for a room. She went into one and laid down on the bed. It took her a while to fall asleep but she did nonetheless.

Shadow stumbled backward as the intruder hit her. She snarled a bit, noticing the fog. That was her cue. Using her powers, Shadow seemed to disappear in the shadows created around the room from lack of light. She could attack still but finding her would be hard, especially with the fog to aid. She drew her sword quietly, listening to where the intruder might be and listening for any sign that he could already be at the captive. Though, there was some odd noise coming from that section. Arasi... make sure you watch him closely. She said mentally to her friend, moving again to the door in case it was the intruder already getting to their captive.

((Sorry... won't be on much do to school giving me craps loads of homework for each class (so that makes about 20 pages if I get 4 for each class... right now it's more... sarcastic: fun/sarcastic ends))

Sen was not happy when he had earlier discovered that they were traveling to Antartica. Sure, it'd be one hell of an adventure, but for one thing, he couldn't fly, and therefor would have to ride on another winged dragon's back, which meant that he would feel both useless and stupid at the same time. He also hated extremely cold temperatures. Sen was a swamp dragon, and that mean that he dwelled in mostly tropical areas, which was where swamps usually formed. However, there were no swamps in Antartica, only freezing cold water and more ice and snow. Plus, if he got lost or separated from the rest of the group, he was screwed. Sen even wondered if Midnight would even want him on this mission of hers. All he could do was produce chemicals from his skin that could do things to others, but mostly nothing else. Grumbling to himself, Sen plopped down onto a nearby bed and covered his face with his hands. He felt completely useless at a time like this. What could he do?

Yue watched as fog seemed to engulf the entire room, rendering him sightless for the current situation. He growled when he couldn't see Bane, unhappy because of it. But it wouldn't have mattered anyway even if he could see, there wasn't much he could do to help the other with him being strapped down like this. He glared down at the other Agnimitra beside him, the one apparently making the fog, his lips pulled back into a snarl, showing his longer than normal canines. He was shocked, however, to find that she wasn't going off to help her comrade. She was...helping him. He blinked as she worked on undoing the straps, to shocked to speak or even bother to ask why. When he was free, he stood as he was told, holding his injured side for a moment before straightening to his full height, rather unsure of what to do, pain and confusion clouding his thoughts.

I will, Arasi replied to Shadow, holding up a finger to her mouth to show the Agnimitra she just freed from the bindings to stay quiet. The fog impeded sight, not hearing, and as such if he spoke Shadow would be able to hear him. Even with the fog, Arasi knew the infirmary like the back of her hand because of all the times she had been in the room. Because of her rank and age, she was often on the battlefield but was injured quite a bit and would wind up here. Luckily it was never anything too serious and the healers were able to fix her up quickly enough.

She took a hold of the other Agnimitra's upper arm of his uninjured side and began to lead him through the fog to the exit on the opposite side. Eventually they reached the doors and Arasi stopped before opening them. The sound of the door opening would alert Shadow and the other would be curious as to what was going on.

Tell your friend to meet us at the East gate and to not try and fight Shadow. She is no push over and he shouldn't underestimate her. Unless he's a very skilled and ruthless fighter himself, he stands no chance, Arasi said to the Agnimitra whom she kept a grip on just in case. She wasn't all too trusting of him yet, but she was pretty he was very shocked by her helping him. After all, from going to snarling to stunned silence was a pretty big clue as to what he was thinking.

She paused to give the other a chance to relay the message. Since this rescuer was more likely to believe what the one he was trying to rescue would say rather than herself. If she tried to tell the rescuer that, he would only think it was a trap.

---

When the sun first spread it's golden rays onto the land, Midnight arose from her sleep. There was no time to waste. Now that it was daylight, they would leave at once. Quickly she stood from her bed, changing her clothes into something warm to wear under the thicker clothes they would wear for the Arctic, and then exited her room. As she briskly walked down the halls to the front room on the first floor, she contacted all of those who would be accompanying them that they should wake and meet her downstairs when they were ready to go. She also advised them to pack very lightly. This wasn't a pleasure trip, so there was no need for a change of clothes or anything. The only thing they really needed to bring was themselves.

Sayuk, I want you to leave all your weapons of any kind here. I don't trust you so I don't you to bring anything that's deadly except yourself.

She was now in the front room, double checking everything that they would need and deemed that it was sufficient.

Bane paused as Shadow disappeared, listening intently and trying to pinpoint where she had gone. The other Agnimitra was still here, and most likely she was the one making the fog. A sound from over by where Yue had been caught his attention, and he flicked his eyes towards it to try and peer through the fog. If that other female joined in too, he'd be outnumbered, but so far she'd done nothing. That was very odd, but Shadow was his greatest concern right now. Perhaps he could trick her...

A small flame flickered in the fog a good five feet from him, and he listened intently for any sign of movement from the female.

Sayuk had prepared everything he needed for the trip, he only had a small backpack with his stuff in it. He was going to leave his room when he heard Midnight voice in his head telling him to leave all of his weapons here. He cursed under his breath then answered her the same way.

"As you wish, you already have my blades anyway."

The medecine he had stolen was dangerous, but not a weapon as it was supposed to be used for healing others. That said he put his white coat on and used his powers to cool everything inside of it giving himself a nice surrounding temperature of zero or so. He was eager to leave this place for the snow and ice land his kind was much more adapted with. He walked to Kasai's room where he knew the glyph of blood was and encountered Midnight while going there and decided to just follow her either to annoy her with his presence and to know where they had to go exactly, it could be somewhere else after all.

"You brought rations for how long and how many?"

He needed to know if he would need to hunt seals or penguins to keep the rations level high enough for a long trip. Providing food was a part of keeping them safe and he was longing for a taste of that sweet seal flesh.

Good. Shadow replied back to Arasi, noticing a flame appear. She smiled a little, knowing at had to be the intruder instead of the captive. Though one thing she learned before was not to move from a door and that's what she did, she stayed. Shadow added a flame of her own a few feet off from her to answer his flame. Hopefully that would at least confuse the idiot. She thought, listening to where Bane was. You're smarter than you seem... Shadow added to Bane mentally, giving no hint to where she was from the connection.

"It is never wise to underestimate your opponent." He said eyeing the flame for a moment and masking his own position as well. "That is about as wise as attempting to use his own trick against him." His flame flickered out, then reappeared a few feet away and started moving around the room, heading for the door in a rather wayward path. If it got close to her, he thought, perhaps she would be spooked into moving. If not, he might burn her anyway. It was all good. He presumed Yue would tell him if he was in danger of harming him.

Yue blinked as the female Agnimitra spoke to him through thought-speak, still a bit stunned. He nearly flinched when the other grabbed hold of his arm, but calmed down soon after as he noticed she was leading toward what seemed like the exit. He glanced down at her for a moment, nearly ready to ask her why she was trying to help, but deciding against it to relay the information to his comrade. Bane! Do not fight that Agnimtira. She is much too powerful. Get out of this fight and meet me at the East gate so that we may escape. he said to the other, worried for the other, but not letting it color the tone of his voice. He still didn't trust the female too much, but he would have to trust her when it came to the other female named Shadow. If she was as powerful as the other said, then Bane was surely going to be in for the fight of his life.

Arasi watched the other Agnimitra as he relayed the information to his friend. Judging by the way he looked back at her a moment later, she surmised he had finished speaking with the other. There was no time to hope that the other would listen and flee as soon as possible, and Arasi quietly and swiftly slipped out the door while pulling the other Agnimitra along. Since she was away from the area, her fog would soon disperse after about ten minutes. Luckily, there were no Agnimitra around because all of them were at the party and were all most likely completely drunk right now. As of such, there was no time to waste and she pulled the other Agnimitra into a run, allowing them to run as fast he could since he was injured.

Arasi mainly chose the East gate because that was the closet one to them. Without looking back to see if the rescuer was following, she just made a straight dash for the gate. Once there, they would wait for the other as long as they could. She did not want to risk being caught by Shadow. There was a slight tinge of guilt as she thought about how she had made friends with Shadow, and now she was leaving. She was a traitor now and would be marked as one to kill on the spot. As much as she wished she could apologize to Shadow, if she said something it would alert Shadow to what was going on. It was best for the that other Agnimitra to flee before the fog in the infirmary cleared. ((a.k.a I don't want Bane and Shadow to fight. Bane will slip out and run to follow after Arasi and Yue. ^^))

This surprisingly was going quite smoothly because they had not run into any Agnimitra on their way over to the gate. Of course, she wasn't going to go through the large double door of the main part of the gate since that would alert everyone that someone was coming in or out. Instead, down in the far right corner was a normal sized door for those exiting in human forms. This is the way she took, shoving the other Agnimitra through first before slipping through the doorway herself. She kept the door open a crack, peering out for any signs of the Agnimitra who should be joining them soon. Once he arrived, they could shift to their dragon forms and flee. If there was one thing Arasi was good at, it was giving a cover to provide a means of escape. Even if Shadow spotted them flying away, once she reached the clouds, she would be able to create a fog so dense you would hardly be able to see your hand in front of your face.

---

down the halls to the front room on the first floor
((They're not at Kasai's room, Skarx. Lol. They're all going to meet there first and then get Kasai to teleport them there. Midnight doesn't know about the glyph on the floor, so she just chose the front room there as the best place. They'll all move to the appropriate place once ceonn posts.))

"Enough rations for everyone that will last us a week, week and a half at best," Midnight replied to his question, motioning to the three bags filled with rations.

Inazuma then appeared in the room, dressed warmly in many thin layers and went to stand by Sayuk and Midnight. She handed him a coat, pair of pants, and boots for him to wear along with one of the bags of rations. There were more or less forced into his arms, though, and he had to set things down so he could put everything one. Midnight herself was already pulling on the snow pants over her own jeans, tucking in her shirts so they wouldn't ride up on her. After the pants came sitting down to lace up the boots that came up mid-calf with thick soles and made of a water resistant material all the way through. The coats were thick and fluffy, with hoods that would only leave their face exposed. Face masks and goggles were already in the pockets of the coats for when they arrived.

Midnight left her coat unzipped and the hood down, as did Inazuma, as they waited for the others to arrive in the front room. As for the bags of rations, Midnight would carry one, Inazuma the other, and Sen would carry the last one. Everyone would receive a canteen.

It was time. Sen rose from his bed, feeling more depressed than ever, and started to walk. Soon he had arrived at the front room, dressed warmly, though his skin was starting to create a light level of chemical that would increase his body warmth while in the cold. He would need it, and at least that ability would be useful. He said nothing to Midnight or the others when he arrived, but only gave Sayuk an extremely cold glare. From the looks of it, Sen was going to be expected to carry one of the rations packs. Well, maybe that was the reason he had been expected to come. To be some sort of pack mule, or would it be a pack dragon? Whatever. Sighing, Sen leaned against a wall and sat down, waiting for the others to arrive. Now if I really do fall down a crevice, I'll be depriving the others of food. Great.

((I might not be on much anymore unless the weekends allow... sig tells why))

Shadow ignored the flame coming closer to her. If she wanted to she probably could just get rid of it anyhow. But instead she allowed hers to disappear and did so herself. She moved through the shadows silently and easily enough to a nearby corner away from the door and flame. I was merely testing how smart you are... Shadow said sweetly to Bane mentally, watching for any sign of the intruder's position.

((Sorry about the shortness... in a hurry...))

Kasai awoke as the light began to enter his room through the curtains on the window. He stretched and got up. He then quickly got dressed in the clothes he had gotten last night. Finally, he attached his blade to the belt he was wearing and got out some candles the he placed on the four little circles outside the main glyph in the center. creating a quick fire with a match, Kasai allowed the flames to jump between all the candles. Biting his thumb, he allowed blood to run from his thumb-tip onto the floor, as he filled in more of the circle. Bandaging his thumb, he looked at his work and nodded. It was ready except for one final element. He only needed the people who were coming on this trip to give a small sample of their blood to allow the gateway to accept them.

He then walked to the front room where everyone was waiting. While he made his way there, he thought to himself about the gem. Could he really simply use it for himself just to separate from what's plaguing him? They did seem to need the gem, and if he used it like he wanted, there's no telling what problems could arise. He didn't want to be free from this voice if it meant living in a world where chaos ran unchallenged. He decided that it would be best to truly decide what he would do about the gem when he got to its frozen hiding place. It would be safer that way.

Finally entering the front room, noticing Midnight, Sen, and Sayuk all gathered there. "The glyph is prepared in my room. Head there when you are all ready to go," said Kasai quickly. "One last thing. in order to go there I need a small sample of each of your blood dropped on the glyph in my room. See you there soon." He waved and walked out, heading back to his room after relaying the news.

Upon entering, he pulled out his sword, sticking it in the middle of the glyph. It began to shine a crimson color, until the blood disappeared. The lines of the glyph then glowed a brilliant white color and the smell of blood vanished from the room. Once the blood is dropped and the incantation begins, the gate will open, allowing them to travel anywhere Kasai wished within enough of the limited distance. Thankfully Antarctica was close enough to allow for travel to the edge of the place.

Kasai kneeled on the floor behind his sword, waiting for everyone to arrive.

Edited by ceonn

Jade yawned as she woke up. She forgot where she was for a minute until she remembered what happened the last day. She got out of the bed quickly and got some clothes on. She had her sweater on top, as always. She went down the hall and sighed as she tried to find Blake. She found his room and went over to the bed,"Blake!" He jumped up and looked at her,"What?" She looked through some drawers and tossed him some clothes,"Everyone's going to Antarctica and that means you too." He nodded and she walked out of the room so that he could change. He came out a few minutes later and sighed,"Going to land of cold sounds nice." They went down the hall and Blake saw Kasai heading to another room. He turned and pulled jade after him. She followed without saying anything and sighed as they went into his room. Jade looked at the glyph on the floor and blinked a few times,"What's that?" Blake shrugged and looked at Kasai.

Edited by Jadeclaw

When Sen entered the first room and glared at him Sayuk could not help but wonder how the trip would be most unpleasant to that guy. Sen was going to be riding on his back, in the deep cold and he didn't seem to like him already. This could not be better, someone to a nuisance too.

Sayuk silently followed to the room he had been first going. He knew about the glyph, but he had thought everyone did too. He needed to get more focused this was getting bad. When asked for blood he made a very small icicle inside of his shelves and made small cut at the tip of his finger then offered the blood to the boy. The spell itself seemed rather complicated, all those sighs and candle. Reminded him of old spell rituals the humans did back then. Those usually didn't work though, with or without his help at either stopping it or helping it under Dark's order.

He waited for the ritual to be finished and to get to the south.

When Kasai announced that there was a glyph in his room, Sen silently got up and followed Sayuk, since truthfully Sen had no idea where the room was. He hefted the pack of rations, having put on his winter clothing already. He did not want to feel the chill, and he was already being cold to Sayuk, who was a jerk, in short. Sen followed the guy to the room, where he was asked for a bit of blood. Oh joy. What to do. Seeing nothing to cut himself with, Sen bit down on his finger, hard, until he managed to pierce through the skin. He let a drop come out, and then. the chemicals that covered his skin covered the wound. How useful.

Kasai responded to Blake first. "This is what will be taking us to Antarctica. He stood and took Sayuks blood, putting it on the circle in nowhere in particular. It seemed to glow brighter in response to both Sayuk and Sen's contributions. Kasai looked at Jade and Blake and said,"I need you to drop some of your blood on the glyph." He then turned to Sayuk and Sen. "Once Midnight Jade and Blake do the same, we will be off. Stand inside the glyph for now."

Kasai then walked back to his katana, still sticking out from the middle of the glyph and kneeled next to it again.

(Don't tell me what to do, Kira. It's quite rude.)

Bane blinked through the mist as he heard Yue's voice, then nodded quietly. "I will follow you shortly. After I have dealt with her. We cannot have her raising the alarm." He said, then closed contact with Yue and returned his attention to Shadow. "Suit yourself. I have been smart enough to survive until now." He padded towards the door, making very little noise until he got there, when he pulled some small object out of the pocket of his coat and threw it across the room, where it smacked against the wall with a clatter. He could play this game, though he noticed vaguely that the mist was thinning. He didn't have long.

The door handle under his hand nearly made him jump, but once he realised what it was a plan started forming in his mind, a way to draw attention away from their escape. Judging by the light he could make out through the swirling mist, the door was open, and that suited him just fine. He slipped out and closed his eyes for a moment, gathering his power. His eyes snapped open, and he took off down the corridor as fast as his legs could take him. Seconds later, an eardrum-shattering explosion ripped through the wall at the end of the corridor as he unleashed his pyrokinetic power on the place. That ought to distract them.

Jade blinked a few times and shrugged. She unsheathed her sword and ran her finger over the blade. She let some drip onto the glyph. Blake took the sword and ran a finger over it. He frowned and let some of the blood drop onto the glyph. He held his finger and stepped onto the glyph as Jade did. She tutted and took the sword from him,"Little baby." He glared at her and then looked down at the floor as he mumbled angrily to himself.

Edited by Jadeclaw