Kira1

The Agnimitra

Kasai noticed Inazuma walking up to him as he pulled out another match. He simply replied with,"Not quite yet." He looked to the skies for a moment, noting that it still was pretty clear out. At least, for now it was. "I can't imagine anyone coming here for a visit. That's probably why it's so perfect for hiding the gem." Kasai wanted information on this trip. With nothing interesting happening, perhaps he could learn more about thy gem by making conversation about it. Perhaps someone there knew more about it.

He put his free hand in his pocket, and simply tried to stay warm with the matches heat. It didn't do much though. Even the fire itself seemed to lose its life in the cruel arctic wind. He'd hate to rush obtaining the gem and getting some more information on what was going on in the world, but he couldn't stand this place. He was tempted to just open a portal and go back, but that would be a little cruel to everyone who needed him to return back. He doubted they had packed enough rations to find the gem and fly all the way back.

Kasai just sighed, and absorbed the flame on the end of the match. It was going to be a long day.

Bane banked sharply to avoid the water, which wouldn't do a fire elemental like him much good. He avoided snarling because it would give away his position, but silently maneuvered around the females. If it was a fight they wanted... We cannot outrun them now, they are upon us. He told Arasi. Come here, take Yue. I can buy you some time to flee.

He flew towards her, planning to get as close as possible to let Yue either shapeshift and fly or climb between them.

Shadow sensed that Koi had disrupted the calm their targets had. She liked it that way anyhow. She pumped her wings harder, staying lower in the clouds and silently moving ahead of their targets. Once she was in the middle of the clouds and sure the targets were on the same level, Shadow used her power now to spread the shadows on her body around her, creating a cloud of her own. It enveloped the whole area they were in that happened to be part of the cloud, saving above and below it where the sky was clear. That should help a bit... they won't see very well! Too bad I can... She chuckled mentally to herself, turning around and shooting a ball of flame before diving out of the clouds and returning back in the right direction only lower. I sent some fire back at the targets, it should be that hard to see once it gets close enough, though the shadows will conceal it until then. Speaking of those shadows, if you'd like me to be your eyes for this, I won't mind. Though the lack of visibility should help a bit... and the area above this, as well as below, is clear for the time-being. Shadow sent to Koi, warning her of the fire so she wouldn't likely get hit. If she did, Shadow could only imagine what trouble that would be. The occasional flash of light bothered her but she did take note that the others might have a hard time seeing even that in these fake clouds. Perhaps that would be for the better... Shadow thought, knowing not many had the vision she had when it came for dark places.

Yue's eyes widened a bit when Arasi warned them about an oncoming attack, hanging on tight as Bane swiftly moved out of the way. This was definitely not good. The two that were chasing after them obviously knew where they were now. He cursed silently for a moment, the lightning flashing more vigorously around them in sky. He did best to control his emotions though, or else it would affect his power over the lightning he currently controlled. With that, he calmed down a bit, but still cautious of his surroundings. However, he looked at Bane when the other suggested that Arasi take him and escape while the fire dragon used himself as a decoy. What? Are you mad?! he questioned his comrade, looking concerned.

Bane shook his head as he spotted a flash of flame in the rapidly darkening clouds. I doubt I will end up having much choice but to fight them, and allowing you both to escape seems better than having all of us wounded or killed. You could tell Bane saw himself as something of the heroic sort, couldn't you? Besides... i have been waiting for an opportunity like this for some time. He shut his eyes; they were useless to him here, and sought his foes with his mind. Koi may be able to shut him out, as he'd found earlier, but Shadow may not be expecting his ability.

((She's spoken to him before mentally... she knows and knows how to fix that.))

Shadow carefully watched for lightning around, glancing back a few times to check on her targets. She could see them now, easier than before due to the shadows. She sensed someone else too that seemed to be trying to find her. It wasn't Koi, wasn't Arasi and sure felt like the one person she had ended up letting get away. Good. Trying no less I see... too bad... almost. Shadow said to the presence, letting it mingle with her mind for a moment before being rejected with a laugh as it was shut out from her mind until he spoke again. Then she'd let him in, for a little while that is.

More lightning flashed making Shadow growled softly. She didn't like it, never liked it. Lightning was bad for any flying thing unless they controlled it and the fact that it was something like light to begin with didn't make that any better. The shadows grew darker in response to her dislike, making the area around darken more. She would normally fix that but right now seemed to be a good time to keep the area dark. "Nighttime wins... light falls to shadow then." Shadow muttered to herself, chuckling a little. This was going to be fun.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Quickly she moved away from Bane, allowing the blast of fire Shadow sent their way to go past them.

That's stupid! She chided Bane, even if we split up, there's two of them as well. They'll just split up and follow after us. Most likely Koi will go after you and Shadow will be sent after me. It's best to stay together and use our powers together to defend ourselves.

Let's make a storm to try and lose them. Bane, if we do it right, we can create a tornado. The clouds I can make are cold, use your fire to create a warm front to meet it.

She then took a deep breath and then exhaled. When she did, the mass of clouds around them became larger and darker, heavy with water and quite cold. As they moved forward, so did the clouds, became larger and spread out as nature began to run with it.

Do it now, create the warm front, before they stop us! Yue, add your lightning!

Koi gave Shadow acknowledgment when the other spoke, watching the fire that Shadow mentioned go by. At first, Koi thought it was just Shadow's power creating all the darkness in the clouds and she did nothing about it. Koi was waiting for a better chance to attack the opponents, connecting with Shadow's mind to know where they were. However, as the clouds became dark and massive, like they did for a storm, she became alert.

Shadow, they're up to something, she warned.

((I want them to make a tornado :D Why? Because that'd be so cool. So, can we let Kaida post next please for this scene~?))

---

"Yeah, it is a pretty good hiding place," Inazuma agreed, "the only problem now is finding it amongst all this snow and ice."

Inazuma shivered a bit as a cold breeze swept past them.

"And I sure do hope Sayuk hurries up and brings Sen back here."

Sayuk wondered WHY the other had not moved when he had grabbed his shoulder. He learned soon enough when he took a closer look. Sen was... strangely frozen. That was odd, how could that be? Yes there was water on the ground, but unless the other had fell in it then when out of it... now that he thought about it... that had probably happen. Well he didn't have to care to much about that now. He was frozen, probably dead, though there might be change he was just frozen and would come back alive when melted. As much as he liked this situation, him looking at a frozen person that would probably be very funny to see died shattered in pieces he could not. Else he would most likely die of the pain the curse would bring.

After thinking for a while about that idea of a shattered Sen he took back his attention to the crevice. He'd need his claws to go back up. The place was rather narrow where they were so it was a good thing he was a rather thin dragon. He positioned himself to have a good start, front hands on the wall and a bit further from Sen as to not accidentally break him then he changed back. He carefully grabbed the Popsicle Sen with his tail, using his power to simply attach the ice to his tail and freeze everything together to make sure nothing would break or fall. He then started his climb up the crevice using his paws claws and his wing shards to get better grip. It also helped that he could slightly meld his claws in the ice to not lose foot once.

He eventually got back to the ledge of the crevice and used his long serpentine neck to grab Sen, with his jaws, from his tail and put him somewhere in the snow, not too close of the others and not too far either, just enough to annoy Midnight a bit more.

"There you go princess, is this satisfactory or should I also have brought you a souvenir from down there?"

He then left the crevice and changed back to his human form once more and sat in the cold snow somewhere between the two groups (one being the Sen Popsicle).

"I found him that way, before you jump to random conclusion and once more accuse me of attempted murder. The idiot must have fallen in water or something."

He didn't even bother to look at Sen, but he was watching Midnight. He was pretty sure she had this barely controllable urge to hit him every time she saw his face.

((I think I remember him saying he wanted Sen to be a popsicle, so there it is.))

As if on cue, Sayuk returned just as Inazuma finished his statement. He pulled Sen out with his tail and set him on the ground next to him. Oddly, Sen seemed frozen solid, not moving in the slightest. Kasai heavily doubted it was of natural causes, but he didn't voice his opinion on the matter, for Sayuk continued acting snide as usual. This only caused Kasai to roll his eyes at him. He then proceeded to comment on it by saying, "Which makes me wonder who is the bigger idiot. The one who falls in the water and almost freezes to death, or the one who pushes the guy into said water for no reason whatsoever."

All the while Kasai didn't bother to show too much emotion while saying that. He didn't want to give Sayuk the satisfaction of annoying him. Rather, Kasai pulled out another match and attempted to heat up Sen with it. He knew Sayuk couldn't be bothered to that out the poor guy he almost froze to death anyways. It would save time just to speed up the process, even by a little bit.

Bane opened his mouth and sent a blast of hot air up against the clouds, since fire would just get them spotted. He wasn't entirely convinced this sort of weather manipulation was a good idea, or if it would even work, but he had to admit the female had a point. He was far too ready to throw his life away these days, and now he thought about it, it concerned him. No time for introspection now, though; they had a tornado to create. He watched with satisfaction as the clouds slowly started to swirl into exactly the kind of dark vortex he'd often seen on the horizon during his days in wilder territories, and he retreated to a slightly safer distance as he kept adding the heated wind to fuel the storm.

At Kasai's comment Sayuk turned his look to him, looking at him with his usual emotionless face. Now that was new he had pushed him?

"Tell me kid, just WHEN did I push him down? I never touched him last I remember. I was kinda trying not to fall in the crevice myself so do tell me how did I push him?"

As far as he knew no one could notice him making it slippery for Sen, he was in the back and he had just as quickly removed the ice when he fell. Even for Midnight unless she had lied about not reading his mind could not know where he had used his power at the time. Nonetheless it was kind of entertaining to see Kasai use a match to help that Sen. He wanted to close his match, but he had no way of doing so without being noticed and he was NOT going to use his special power just for something so useless. He was deeply annoyed with this whole situation and it was starting to make him rather jumpy and aggressive. With the cat out of the bag and most of them knowing he was an assassin or like some said, a murderer. He was not bothering with the nice guy facade.

Yue watched as the two worked together, manipulating the weather with their abilities to create a tornado in order to escape. He watched at the clouds and such started to form for a moment before deciding it was time for him to contribute to the natural disaster himself. After all, what was a tornado storm without lightning. He consentrated his power over the lightning around them, molding it to his will and letting it combine with the warm winds of the tornado into the destructive force it was supposed to be. He took caution in making sure that his lightning didn't hit his comrades and hopefully this would help them escape from their pursuers.

Sped up by their powers, a tornado formed rapidly with fast winds as the clouds swirled around. Since they were ahead of the tornado, Arasi and the other two had a better chance at getting away from it, while their followers lagged behind a bit making it easier for them to get caught in the tornado. She urged Bane to quickly move once the tornado had started appearing, knowing that nature could handle the rest. It wouldn't do them any good if they were caught in it as well. Luckily, there was a strong gust of wind at the start of the tornado that pushed Arasi and Bane away from it, and most likely a strong wind pushed their pursuers too. Now they could just focus on flying as fast and as far as they could before exhaustion hit and they would be forced to land.

Koi reacted just a bit too late when she saw the swirling clouds and felt the full force of the wind smack into her, knocking her off balance as well as losing speed. And now there was an unpredictable tornado before her mixed with lightning, which wasn't something she wanted to deal with.

In the time between her being buffeted by winds and finally regaining balance, the tornado had grown into something quite deadly which forced her to pull back and away, trying to go with the winds as much as possible, to get away lest she pulled into the tornado and lose all control of where she was going. She told Shadow to do the same, preferring not to recklessly zoom on ahead. Once the tornado was gone, Koi and Shadow could continue pursuing the three.

---

Midnight watched as Sayuk came out of the crevice, Sen in tow by his tail, and set the frozen Sen down before turning back to his human form to sit in the snow. She simply cast a glare at Sayuk, then a swift at Kasai for actually egging Sayuk on with a snide remark before trying to defrost Sen with a match.

"Sayuk, you're an ice dragon, so unfreeze him. Now," Midnight commanded motioning to Kasai to stop trying since the match probably wasn't going to help much.

At this rate, they were losing precious time and didn't need anymore setbacks like this.

If you weren't the only ice dragon among us, I'd end your miserable life. But, I have better things to do, she sighed and continued on, sort of neglecting the fact that she was still speaking to Sayuk, I still can't believe how I came to like you like that... She trailed off, quickly changing the subject, anyways, just hurry up!

Inazuma gave Kasai a disapproving look when he said his sarcastic remark to Sayuk, wishing the others would stop provoking the ice dragon already like this. Midnight obviously wasn't happy, and she ordered Sayuk to defrost Sen. And even though her tone of voice was icy, she was keeping herself calm so as to not make any rash decisions and actions.

Having no choice he started to get his power around the ice covering Sen only to hear something he simply could not ignore which kind of made his power act way faster then he had wished it for and in a stranger way. The ice on Sen melted almost immediately only to freeze up just as soon then simply just break from the sudden change of temperature he had forced on it. Sadly, Sen remained in one piece even though he feel in the snow, covered in some melding shards of ice that were still under his melting spell. Ignoring the unconscious lump of flesh he had been forced to save he turned to look at Midnight right in the eyes with a quick look of surprise in his face, breaking his usual shell, only to return immediately to it as a reflex forced onto him for centuries.

What was she talking about?! She was trying to find new ways of torturing his mind now?! Having him physically controlled she now wanted to make him confused?

"Stop with your lies woman, as if you'd have developed ANY feelings toward me in any way you knew me. As a recruit especially. It is clear that as a... how do you call it? Murderer, you have developed more then enough feelings."

He then stopped talking. Feeling of friendship or even love.... Pff. They served nothing, had no use nor meanings. Did they? Dretch had told him so and shown him so. People liked others for their use and loved them for what they could gain from it. Whatever liking she could have had must simply have been because he was an able fighter who could have fought again Dark's army at the time. That must have been it and now that sly woman was simply trying to lure him into a new trap, that must be it!

"I won't fall for your traps fox."

That said he turned his back on her feeling confused and slightly disoriented. That had came out of nowhere, he had not been prepared for that.

Bane didn't need telling twice to get away from the swirling vortex of death he'd helped to create, and pegged it after Arasi with powerful sweeps of his wings as the wind picked up and tried to drag him back into the tornado. He got away and risked a glance back over his shoulder to see what had become of their foes. It gave him an odd amount of satisfaction to see them caught by surprise and almost fly straight into it.

It's working. He said, sounding almost surprised but immensely pleased as they flew away. His wings were beginning to ache, but he'd be good for a little while longer at least. They could probably reach a city or something and hide among the humans for a while if need be.

Midnight watched as Sayuk unfroze Sen, and he slumped forward towards Kasai who had been standing close by. Sayuk then looked at her with a confused expression, which threw her off a bit, but as if in reply to him putting his mask on, she did as well. Though, she didn't really expect that little comment of hers to throw him off so much. She could tell that it was confusing Sayuk.

I'm not trying to trick you and I'm no fox, she replied, when I first met you, you appeared strong and handsome. Excuse me for doing what any female of a species does and be attracted to the opposite gender. Don't worry though, I've dropped anything I felt for you when I discovered who you truly were.

"Kasai, help keep Sen warm, will you? Sayuk, change back to your dragon form. We need to keep moving," she said, hardly giving Sayuk any time to reply to what she said. If he was still going to argue about it, he could do it while they were flying.

---

Arasi moved as fast as she could, gaining distance between them and their two pursuers. It seemed that Bane was also able to get away from their tornado and follow closely by her, which was good. Behind them the tornado raged, destroying anything in its path and luckily the three of them weren't in the way. However, it seemed their pursuers would be if they didn't move fast enough. That didn't mean they could take it easy though. They would need to search for a place to land near an area populated by humans to find a place to rest and hide. If they could do that, then they could sneak off easier to get to one of the still hidden temples.

After flying for awhile, Arasi sensed an area that was heavily populated by humans ahead.

Up ahead, there's humans, was really all she could say to the two other Agnimitra as was using up the last of her energy at this point. She wasn't made for long distances. Arasi was more of a cover your escape, get out fast and then hide. She relied heavily on Agnimitra with more endurance.

Bane, I... was all she could say before she had no energy left to continue flying. Her wings went limp and she began to plummet toward the ground, shifting back into her human form.

((yeah, I had to~ Now Bane can catch her. :D))

Kasai chose to sigh and back down from further angering Sayuk. It had been boring arguing until Midnight threatened his life. Whatever Sayuk had done, she obviously wasnt thrilled about it. Kasai had thought Sayuk was a trickster, but he didn't think there was something he could have done to deserve death. Even knowing that, now wasnt the best time to as about it. It seemed ike a touchy subject for Midnight,and he'd rather not upset her when she was so pissed off. Instead, he chose to ask Inazuma.

I apologize if I really should have known this beforehand, but what had Sayuk done?

After he sent that thought to Inazuma, he proceeded to begin trying to keep Sen warm.It wasn't much, but it was better then having him freeze to death.

((how much time has it been since we got to the arctic?)_

Edited by ceonn

Bane wasn't far from the end of his strength either by now, but he still dove after Arasi and caught her in his claws fairly easily. He pulled up at the bottom of the dive and flew low to the ground for a few metres before dropping to land on his back legs. He set Arasi down carefully, crouched to let Yue off, then shifted back to his human form to check her pulse. "We do not have time for this." He muttered to himself.

As she forced him even more into confusion he simply did as she ordered him to do and changed back to his white dragon form. She was worst then he had thought, she had a way of getting people confused with her fake feelings... He now regretted that Master had not cover the subject more deeply, he would have known what to do then. But NO, the Master only said that there are those you kill and those you use. Use... He HAD used her and now SHE was using him. Wasn't that what a relation is supposed to be like? THIS WAS TOO CONFUSING! Angry he spew a icy breath attack to a nearby crevice covering the already snowy walls with ice.

As he waited on the ground finally laying down so that the others could climb he decided to speak to the fox again.

"As if FOX, you were attracted to what I could offer to the resistance."

When everyone was on his back and sitting he opened his wing and jumped into the sky so he would not start falling in another crevice again. It was harder on his passenger, but like he actually cared for that. Once up there he wondered about it a bit more trying to get a new point of view. Attracted to the other gender... as in a mate. He wondered how it must feel, but could not understand it and left that to the side as useless thought garbage.

"You... really thought I looked like that?"

It would be good information to know in the future.

Arasi was pretty sure that if Bane hadn't been there, she would have been a goner. Luckily, as she fell she felt him catch her before going down to land.

"I know..." she said softly to him when he said they didn't have time for this. She weakly pushed his hand away, her muscles protesting against the movement. When she tried to get to her feet, her legs shook before giving out from under her. If she could she would have punched the ground in frustration but she didn't even have the strength for that at the moment.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not made for long distances..." she said sincerely with a sigh, looking over at Yue and Bane.

---

((I'm guessing maybe an hour or more since we got there.))

Oh, no one ever told you? Sayuk had killed some people, Inazuma answered Kasai's question, walking over to said killer who had turned into his dragon form.

Midnight had them waste no time getting back up on Sayuk's back so they could take off once more. She ignored his little comment about what she apparently was really attracted to. Once in the air, he asked a question.

Looked handsome, you mean? Well, yes, and though you still look the same, I've dropped any feelings for you, she answered, keeping her self composed and cold towards him.

Sayuk listened carefully to her answer and thought about it for a little while more, staring at the sea of snow he was flying over. Even though he was proud to have fooled the fox so much he was... feeling empty now. Like when he used to feel when he had failed to get his target. He wondered... She now loathed him, which he didn't really care about, but... after they had found the gem. What would happen to him? Would she kill him, free him or keep him enslaved? Being free mostly meant returning to his Master, dying would mean he would not have to think about much anymore and be enslaved by Midnight... Well... at least she sounded a bit better then Dretch. Maybe it would not be SO bad when she would grow tired of hating him. Maybe she would let him kill more people too, too bad Sen had survived.

"What will happen to me after all this? When we find the gem and you guy are back to your little "safe" haven?"

Noticing some seal near a water area he started wondering when they would eat. Seals flesh was quite good.

-------------------------------------------------------

Vodka. Was there ANYTHING better? Well yes, but right now it was just PERFECT. Taking his new bottle of vodka he had just bought at the bar he turned around and smiled at Dancer.

"Now THIS is some wonderful stuff?! I can't believe I lived so long without it, ignorant of its future existence!"

He then chugged it down at awesome speed putting it down empty and getting a new one. The bartender looked unsure, especially since it was his fifth bottle and he had drank them so fast. Didn't help that he looked like a teenager and already very drunk. Still as long as he paid, he knew he'd get his life source.

"So! Where d'ya plan on doing now? Wanna go south some more?"

It was around then that the bartender found his respect for himself and told him he was not getting a new bottle. Vyner slowly turned to the human raising one eyebrow and trying to focus a bit more on the man.

"Wut?"

He put his hands on the counter with a huge smile, as if the other had said a very funny joke.

"I'm already nice enough to pay far yar drinks and NOW ya don't wanna gimme an'ther drink?! Tsk. Ya make money I drink evaryone is happy. NOW GIVE IT TO ME! C'MON! PLEASE!?"

His previous serious and mildly angry self had let go for his usually come on buddy, I just wanna drink, begging guy.

"Dancer tell him to gimme an'ther drink! I don't have any leftover left!"

He had finished the last of his traveling bottle in the morning. He didn't notice the looks he was getting to himself and Dancer. Nor the bouncer who was now paying a lot more attention to the drunk teen.

"Dancer tell him to gimme an'ther drink! I don't have any leftover left!"

Dancer sighed. HE was one of the reasons she was known all over the world for being a tight-up bar fighter. Luckily for her there was no Agnimitra in the nearby surrounding area, so there was no need to panic. However, Vyner was basically a tag-along, and she was the main transportation for him. Most of the time he was too drunk to do anything, and his dragon form was small, at least compared to hers, which was way larger than average.

"I'm not getting you another drink, Vyner. You've had enough already."

Turning away in digust at the so-called teenager, Dancer slapped some money down on the counter.

"Just one bottle for me, please."

The barkeeper asked for her ID, something Dancer had never heard of. They were only in a small, crappy bar in some slums area, and some of the men were giving her looks. They obviously didn't know that she was little more than a teenager in dragon years, but she was old enough to be their grandmother. Anyway, they were checking her out, and Dancer didn't like it one bit. So she did what she did best. Grabbing the barman by the collar, Dancer tossed him easily over the counter and into the bouncer with no effort.

"Vyner, just grab the vodka you want. But no more crappy bars!"

She called, kicking another man right in the face. None of them could face up to her strength or speed, but two of them pulled out a knife. I knew it. Human scum. The barman and the bouncer had recovered from her first attack, and one of them put a thing that Dancer knew was called a 'cellphone' and put it to his ear. From her previous knowledge, that weird piece of junk summoned more humans, special ones with long-range weapons that were called "POLL-ICE" or something of the sort. Dancer never cared much for anything from the humans. Sure, she had to blend in with them, but in her dragon form, everything felt more...natural. With her own kind, Dancer felt like an outcast, a fool. With the fight between the Black Dragon and the Resistance, it was harder these days to continuing the carefree life she and Vyner had. Sure, Vyner was basically useless, but he did provide a very good distraction sometimes. Dancer really did not want to join the Resistance, nor the Black Dragon's army. It was too pathetic, for both of them. Fighting over some gem was pointless if no one could find it.

Jade sighed as Sayuk flew into the air. Blake yawned sleepily and sighed,"I was really wishing to sleep more today." She shook her head and looked at him,"Well that's too bad. Really, it is." She smiled a bit and looked from him. He huffed and looked around quickly. At least they weren't fighting again. Blake narrowed his eyes a bit as he saw some snow swirling in the air. Can't you do something about that? I'd prefer not to since it makes me sleepy. He yawned again and leaned on Jade's back. She sighed as she felt his breathing slow down and felt the hilt of her sword. The snow stopped swirling and she looked at Midnight,"I don't know how many snowstorms might be starting around here but from the looks of this lace it seems like the season for them."

When told he had drank enough already he pouted.

"I can take much moar then dat!"

When Dancer started a fight it was his cue. He jumped just as soon as she threw the useless bartender to the bouncer to the other side of the bar and grabbed everything he could actually put in his bag then grabbed another one to drink on his way to the door, which... didn't end well. One of the human was calling someone, which could either be... more gangs or the police. He tried to send some of his confusion power to the guy, but tripped over someone's foot and fell to the ground using all of his remaining sense to protect the goods, sliding a bit and ending up looking, while on the floor, at a very angry guy.

"Oh.... Hella... Nice to meet ya?"

The next second you could see him running around like a moron while evading attacks.

"What do I do Dancer!?!"

He had a couple of ideas himself, but they rarely end up well. Idea one, use his power on everyone. Idea two, shape change to his dragon form. Idea three, offer drinks to everyone. None of them work correctly, the first has him falling with the others as he loses his own by drinking way too much while no one can stop him, the second... the building was usually too small and he could not exit without breaking the place and the precious drinks and the last... he always get swarmed by angry mob and police.

As Inzuma's reply came to him, Kasai noddedto himself. If he was a murderer, then it was no wonder he was being treated like one. The way he acted in this situation though, was not the type of behavior Kasai would expect in a prisoner. It was like he had a death-wish. Who knew though, perhaps Sayuk wanted to die. It didn't concern Kasai though, and he didn't really want to get bunched up in other peoples business. This wasn't his story.

Soon it had become time to get on Sayuk's back. Although it wasn't reassuring to be so close to a murderer, he'd rather do this then risk death in this frozen arctic. He found this group to be rather interesting. Over the past few days he had done quite a lot more than he ever would have dared to do alone. He was curious as to where events would take him and what would happen when they find the gem.