picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

{{Guys, if it bothers you, send me a PM. I'm not just here to poke you guys to post the five sentence rule. I'm here to try and make your RP experience as pleasant as possible too. It just, doesn't always come off as that. I do have the best intentions for the RPs, it just doesn't alway show to everyone's delight.}}

((be back in 2 days or more. sad.gif and nick if your read this Khallayne banned the use of the golden flame. ))

Edited by megasuper123

Ayos relaxed a bit but continued to float as Kassandra calmed down. He turned to Greg.

"Your a dragon hunter?"

He asked as he riased his altitude in case this man tried to attack him.

He really was not in the mood for a fight.

((Hi Khallayne!!! how goes it?))

Edited by En'K'Haral

The woman said 'no' to Greg and he said, "What?! Buy don't you know how dangerous that sword is? Didn't you listen to the dragon and I?" But she ignored him and started to throw needles at the dragon. The hatchling bit her on the ankle to try to get her to stop. Then a boycame out of the house and threw a needle at the woman, who was trying to attack the dragon. He looked at Greg and said that he had heard of a dragon hunter named Greg and that he had fit the description. 'Cr*p! I've been found out. Great, it looks like I'll have to take the alternative,' Greg thought nervously. Then he relaxed and grabbed the hatchling as he took out his axe and held the blade to the hatchling's neck. "Alright boys, make one wrong move and that baby dragon gets it! Now I want you to hand over that dragon-slaying sword and nobody gets hurt," Greg said to the boy and the dragon.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Khay said that he can't use the sword, Red. She banned it... So nobody can use it.))

Edited by Krissi2197

Fern rolled her eyes. "Do you want to get bitten, man?" Fern wriggled out of Greg's grip and bit his arm that had the ax. Hard. She knew that biting was a good way to save a life.

((Oh sorry, I didn't see her post.))

The hatchling wiggled out of his arm and bit the arm that held the axe. "Yowch! Hey you little pipsqueak, let go of me!" Greg yelled as he began to try and punch the hatchling on the head to try to get her off of him. He hadn't let go of his axe and wasn't willing to do that, no matter how hard she bite. He'll keep on punching the hatchling until she let go of his arm.

Fern bit harder. Too bad he doesn't know what happens when I bite, thought Fern. Fern shook her head like a dog playing tug-of-war. Fern had never done this before, as she used to only do that when she was standing. The punches felt like nothing to Fern.

The hatchling didn't let go and she started to bite harder. Greg started to get mad and took out a very sharp dagger. "That's it! I'm going to kill you, you stupid twerp!" he yelled. Then he started to bring down his knife and tried to stab the hatchling with it. Hopefully this time, the hatchling will let go.

Fern let go of him so she wouldn't be killed. Then she bit his shoulder (the one with the ax) and tried to really hurt him. She then tried scratching his back with her claws.

((I don't know what else to post. It's not writer's block, strangely))

The hatchling let go of his arm and moved out of the way quick to avoid his attack. Then she bit him on the shoulder and scratched his back with her claw. "Arrgggh!" Greg yowled in pain when the hatchling attacked him. He tried to jab at her again with his dagger, hopefully hitting her this tim. "Die, you piece of s***!" he yelled.

((g2g now))

Edited by Red Dragonette

Fern let go and went to his hair. Fern tried messing it up before biting his other shoulder. Apparently he missed.

((And now I have writer's block))

Ayos watched as Fern attacked teh Hunter named greg. He drifted over slowly and hovered a few feet away and above the to quarreling piar.

"What is with everyone? Why are you two fighting eachother?"

He was attempting to bring forth the uselessness of their fight to the forefront of their thoughts.

"He tried to kill me, so I must bite him!" Fern returned to biting Greg.

((Me + Writer's block = mad.gif ))

Ayos descended and tried to remove Fern form the hunter.

"Comon he really isn't worth it is he?"

He siad trying to keep Fern from teraring the human apart.

"And you human should leave at once."

Ayos let go of Fern and but himself between the hunter and the hatchling.

"Ok then. Is it possible to talk this over?"

He asked hoping to get everyone to calm down some.

"He just wants the sword, and tried to use me to get it, so probably not," said Fern.

((Grr, writers block again?!?))

((Guys, c'mon. 48844, you can't have writers block for every post you do. Post at least five sentences, guys. Pleeease?))

((hold on there! I posted five sentences and have been doing my best to do so every post. I say what is with the guys bit I request to be excluded from your last statement there miss. I of course am saying this with respect that you have been on this site considerably longer then I have and would hate for you to mistake my statement as an assault on your person or judgment abilities. One...two...three...four...blast! xd.png ))

Edited by En'K'Haral

Greg missed again as the hatchling moved to his hair and tried to mess it up. Then she bit his other shoulder and Greg tried to push her off his head. The dragon tried to talk them out of the fight and the hatchling finally got off of Greg's head. "Whatever, I don't need that stinkin sword! But, I ain't gonna leave until I kill that miserable little pest!" Greg yelled as he tried to attack the hatchling with his axe.

Fern jumped out of Greg's way. "Are you sure that you want to get killed? I can kill, you know. So, you can live if you leave me alone," Fern offered. She didn't like killing people, but when she knew she had to she would offer them a second chance. If they didn't accept, she would try to kill them until they begged for mercy. She never killed someone before since they usually ended up acting like wimps.

((My head feels like it's melting, but at least it's working right laugh.gif ))

Edited by 48844

The hatchling jumped out of the way and offered to spare his life in return for leaving her alone. "Kill me? Hah! Stupid hatchling, I've killed about 1500 dragons in my lifetime and they all said that they'll kill me and tried to. So guess who's going to get killed," Greg said to the hatchling. He was never scared of threats from dragons, no matter how terrifying they make it look. He swung his axe again at the hatchling. Greg was confident that no matter how many times the hatchling dodged or bite him, he will win in the end.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Fern dodged Greg's ax. "I guess you will be my first kill," said Fern. Fern tried to sink her teeth into Greg's neck.

((I know it's not 5 sentences, but there's nothing more in this post to say))