picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((D: You ask me to explain and then don't acknowledge my post? *runs out of room crying* ninja.gif ))

Albel snickered. He lowered his mouth to her neck. Since the others weren't here, he could drive her nuts without drawing attention. He was bored anyways so he figured to get the most entertainment out of it as he could. He opened his mouth and gently licked her neck.

Arumat went into the bounty office. "Hey, haven't seen you before" the clerk shouted from across the room. Everyone in this town seemed lively. "Yeah, looking for work" "Well just look at the posters on the wall, bring proof of there death or just bring the body and you'll get paid. But if you prefer, most are wanted dead or alive which ever you find easier."

Edited by Sai

((...dang.... Albel is kind of a jerk....Well he has jerkish thoughts xd.png))

Slytha leaned as far away from him as she could. Is personal space too much to ask? She growled softly. Now, I'm only going to ask this one more time before I hurt you. Let. Go. Of. ME. She paused. Understand?

((You just now figured that out? ;p))

Albel just laughed, "No, I'm afraid I don't understand" he said. He lightly kissed her neck. He slowly moved upwards towards her face. He found it funny when she got pissed over this sort of thing. Her reactions were well....over-reactions.

Arumat picked out 2 posters. A dragon and a human. They both were fugitives. He found this work easy since most wanted people or dragons were fugitives and were generally cowards. He untied his stallion from a post and mounted, heading out towards the woods after gathering some lintel on the bounties.

((krissi's probally like, 'shut up and kiss her already!!!" lol xd.png))

Slytha growled softly and turned around. She put her hand infront of his face so he couldn't kiss her. Stop. We've go through this three times now and the same thing happens everytime. I always get mad at you and run off. She crossed her arms. "So, save yourself the trouble and stop."

Edited by snowdragon10

Nick giggled and let go of keisha, laying down and using her as a pillow "Yew makes a good pillows" he said giggling. "Swimming?" he asked giggling "Sure why nots" he siad

((I have good news and bad news.. The good news is, I'm off from school AGAIN tomorrow. The bad news is, that we need to make it up since we were off for two days in a row. That means I need to go to school on Monday for Presidents day. *Cries* I would rather have a three day weekend!))

Keisha nodded, giggling softly as Nick laid on her. She wondered why he wasn't hurting her, considering he was still in his human form. "Kays." she said, struggling to get up. She giggled. "Nicks, you need to get off me naos. So we can goes swimming." she said, poking his nose. She giggled more, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Awes otay fine..." Nick said taking off his cloths. He was wearing swimming trunks underneath them. "Les go!" he said running off the the amusment park, and diving into the water. he floated waiting for Keisha.

Albel moved his maw away from her face. His smiled left his face, leaving him with his normal face- careless to the world. He began to ponder. He saved her life many times, he tried to behave, yet she never returned any passion. "Going for a walk" he murmured. Albel walked out of the house. He thought about the dragon she had dreamed about. It just pissed him off that she might be still dwelling on the past and didn't care for him in the way that he'd hoped.

Arumat began to scope out the general area for the dragon on the poster. It was a Earth dragon.

((Nick, you off on Presidents day?

Cause I'm not... not anymore. *Cries*))

Keisha giggled softly, getting up. She dusted herself off with her tail, watching Nick run off. "Hey! Wait for mes!" she yelled, dashing after him. She ran into the amusement park and looked around, noticing he wasn't there. "He prolly in the waters.." she said softly, shifting into her human form. She walked to the edge of the water and peered in, hesitating whether to go in or not.

(I don't have to make up missed days, im an 8th grader. And yess I have the presisdents day off.)

"Come on ins" Nick said smiling , he was floating on his back. "Tis fun!" he said giggling and kicking his feet in the water. Slowly propessled forward

((If you lived in PA then you would have to make up the missed days.

Ah... Well I'm telling you now, I won't be on. sad.gif))

Keisha sighed, sitting down at the edge of the pool. Her feet dangled in the water. Staying there for a couple minutes, she decided to try it. Nick will help me if I'm having trouble... She thought to herself, slipping in. She held onto the edge though, kicking her legs as she tried to float by herself. She was trying too hard.

Slytha watched him leave. Great. Your only happy for five minutes all day and I ruin it. She sighed. Sorry. If you need anything just tell Scarlet to tell me. She laid her head down on the couch arm. I'm going to see how long I can talk to you before you get to far off.

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel was silent. He moved out of sight of the house. His old cold nature seemed to be creeping back to his life.

Arumat found the dragon and took out his quarterstaff. "Come quietly and you won't die" the dragons shook its head, "I can't go, they'll kill me!" "Then you'll live longer if you go. It's now or later" he muttered. After some quarrel, the dragon had a rope around its neck and was being led back to town with nothing more than a few scratches from Arumat roughing it up a bit.

Ok, its getting hard to talk to you know. How far away would you say you are? Slytha felt like she had to yell mentally just to make her thoughts louder than a whisper. This is going to give me such a headache. I think you aren't going to be able to hear me anymore at any moment. Just try to avoid getting yoursef hurt or killed, ok? She winced and touched her forehead. Edited by snowdragon10

Arumat dragged the dragon back to down with the help of his horse. He brought it into the bounty shop. "Here's the dragon, where's my pay?" he asked. The clerk came around to examine its collar. "You didn't kill it?" he laughed. Arumat's expression didn't change. "It didn't get in my way. Now where's my pay?" the clerk gave him the money.

Albel picked up the blood scent of the Earth dragon. He suddenly blacked out. When he came to, he was sitting against a tree. Blotches of blood were all over him.

Nick swam over to keisha. and helped her :Tis better?: he asked her as he jently kicked his leggs to stay up,. "Yew is trying to hard" he said giggling.

(My comp is possesed)

((It prolly can't take all that stuff you're giving it. Like the new awesome keyboard and mouse and such. xd.png

Sai, that tablet you have, what's the lowest it's going for? I have 150 bucks.. And about 63 dollars in change... I found it in my old box. xd.png))

Keisha looked at Nick with confused eyes. "I is not." she said stubbornly, sighing. "If I start to drowns, you better help mes." she squeaked, letting go of the edge as she copied Nick's actions. She wasn't going under, but she wasn't staying afloat that easily either. "Is I dead?" she asked, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Noes yew is still alive" Nick said giggling. He was swimming right next to her. "yew is doing goods." he said giggling and swimming around her in circles.

((Argh... Where can you get em?))

Keisha opened one eye, only to see Nick swimming around her. Then she realized that she was floating, which made her grin. "Yays..." she said to herself, trying not to distract herself. She looked at Nick, copying his movements so she can float using both her legs and arms. "I getting better..." she said, smiling. "Now... How does I move? I think swimming means to move round. Not just floated in one place." she giggled.

Edited by Krissi2197

{{Guys, how many warnings do I need to give/could I give on this one page? I'd recommend deleting posts.}}

((back. Albel got beat down >:B ))

Slythayawned and rolled over. She wasn't tired, just bored. Albel's been gone forever. I wonder what's taking him so long. He said he's just going for a walk why- She froze. Just going for a walk!?! Since when did Albel ever 'just go for a walk'? He's out dragon hunting I'll bet! She growled softly. I knew it. Just because Albel acts kind, it doesn't mean he is. She sighed and got up, grabbing her sword on the way out.

Scarlet, where is he?

I don't know, I was... elsewhere at the time.

Slytha grolwed. I'll find him myself then. She followed the direction he had gone. Broken twings, flattened grass, footprints, crushed acorns, She noticed everything that would show her his trail. You better hope you weren't dragon hunting.

((strangle me? gasp! I had to eat !))

Edited by snowdragon10

((pfft))

Albel looked down at himself. He raised a hand to eye level. Blood was on his claws too. Albel couldn't remember how he got there or who's blood it was. He looked at himself, it definitely wasn't his. He sniffed the blood on his hand. He didn't recognize the scent. Albel didn't even know how much time had passed. He stood up. What happened? Where am I? he looked around and then at himself again, What did I do?

Slytha saw something moving up ahead and picked up the pace. She pushed through a bush and looked around. The first thing she noticed was Albel, covered in blood. At this point, I shouldn't even be surprised.

"You better not have." She growled and held her sword in a fighting stance.

Albel retracted his claws which were still extended. He put his hand by his side again and looked off in another direction. "It's none of your business, Fool" he said darkly.

Arumat decided to go get the human fugitive now. He mounted his horse and trotted back out into the woods again.

((Slytha can be the human fugitive biggrin.gif She did rob this guy xd.png ))

Slytha glared at him. "What happens in this forest and you *are* my buisness." She growled. "Now tell me what happens or I'll ask Scarlet to tell me."

(9brb))