picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((lol, sure))

Albel walked past Slytha, shoving her out of the way. "Move, Maggot" he growled. He started to walk back to the house.

Arumat looked at the poster again. Oh, that's why she was alone he thought.

((back!))

Slytha growled and walked past him, stopping untill she was infront of him. "That isn't my name." She blocked his path with her sword. "Now. What happened." Her eyes were ice cold and her tone was harsh.

"I don't care" he snapped, baring his teeth and making a warning growl like a dog would before it bites. He was still pissed at her, at that dragon though it was dead.

Arumat moved off towards where she was last. The dead bear was still there and there were some tracks. Hmm, couldn't have gone far.

Slytha tensed up, ready to move if he did try to attack her, but other than that, she didn't move. "I didn't ask if you cared. I asked what happened." She glared at him. "Lets start with an easy question. Where did all that blood come from." She growled.

Albel drew his katana and bashed her sword up out of the way. He walked past her towards the house again. "Piss off" he snapped.

Arumat heard some yelling in the distance. He directed his horse to the area. He saw Slytha standing there and Albel walking off, seemingly mad. I got some luck today he thought.

Edited by Sai

Slytha winced and narrowed her eyes. "I. Asked. A. Question." She walked up beside him. "I'm not leaving untill I have an answer." Albel, seriously, what happened?

Albel growled. "I can't remember" he growled loudly. He ran ahead so she couldn't catch up. Not only did she not love him, but he was loosing control of himself.

Arumat made his horse stand about 10 feet from Slytha. The horse stomped its feet on the ground. "Woman" he called blandly to get her attention.

"Wait-" Slytha sighed angrily when he ran off. He told the truth. At least I think he did..

She glared back at the pair, remebering when she saw them before. "What do you want, human." She glanced back at the direction Albel had gone. "I don't have time to waste killing you."

Arumat dulled his eyes even more. "Your name is Slytha, right?" he asked, dismounting. He looked at her though he didn't move towards her.

Albel went back into the house. He went into the bathroom and started washing his fur.

Slytha rolled her eyes and looked at him. "I should answer because....?" She gripped her sword tightly, in case he tried anything. Humans. Pwsh. Most of thme have no common sense whatsoever. She stood her ground.

Arumat shut his eyes and faintly shrugged. "I guess you're right, I know it's you anyways." he extended his hand. "Come quietly and I won't hurt you" he said blandly as if were just plain bored.

Albel sat on the couch and scowled.

Slytha snorted. "*You* won't hurt me. Ha! I beleive you are confused. Its the other way around." She waved her hand dismissively. "Now, go away human. I have places to be, things to do." She rolld her eyes and started walking back towards the house. Her grip on her sword didn't relax, she was ready if he attacked.

Ayos had been about to interfear but stopped when he saw the hatchling fight. THe whole confliict had proved that the little dragon could do more then handle herself. The hatchling flew inside and the hunter Greg remained.

Ayos was less then pleased the hunter's rash actions.

"THat was unwarrented."

He said simply. He had considered kicking up a galestorm but figured that would not help at all. Instead he floated back into the forest keeping his eyes on the humans there. He sent a message to Fern telepathically not knowing that she was asleep.

"You should leave this place I get the feeling that it is not safe for you there."

As the hatchling walked into the house, Greg said, "Hah, what a coward! She didn't even try to finish me off like she said she would. Ah well, I like fighting adult dragons better than hatchlings. They provide much greater challenges than this one." When the black dragon said that this fight was unwarrented, Greg replied, "Heh, like I care!" Then he watched the dragon fly back into the forest. "Well, I'm going to go now kid," Greg said as he packed his weapons and walked away, "But I have to give you a little warning first, kid. There's a mass horde of dragons going around destroying villages and kidnapping families as food. If they find your house, you better take your mom and run far away as fast as you can." Greg had heard news of dragon horde bent on destroying all human villages and killing people. Not even that eyeless boy's family will be safe from them, should the horde find them. The hunter left the place and went back to his camp in the woods, where he used his remedies to heal himself.

Ayos had flown off into the forest but decided not to go very far. He didn't see which way greg went but he stayed withing earshot of the house. For a while at least before the need to fly took hold. He incresead the tempurature underhis wings and created a sudden up draft. He shot up to the sky like a fish pulled out of water by a hook. He stopped the temperature control spead his wings properly and flew in a wide circle high above the house not wanting to be gone if anything bad happened to the hatchling. He had already started wondering about why the hatchling hadn't responded to his message but decided that if she was asleep then she probably wouldn't have got it. He would try again later.

In the house, Fern dreamed of mean dragons destroying the house. She dreamt that she was fighting a huge, jet black dragon. At the moment she was going to be killed, she woke up. She went outside, and found that both Ayos and Greg were gone.

((Does the jet black dragon in Fern's dream describe anyone?))

((Ayos is a good guy why would he kill Fern?))

Ayos was circling over the house and saw Fern step outside. He descended and hovered using small updrafts in front of Fern.

"Hey. We really shouldn't stay."

The black dragon saw a look of worry on Fern's face.

"Hey whats wrong?"

Edited by En'K'Haral

((Not Ayos; I didn't know he was black))

"I had a bad dream," whined Fern. "Why shouldn't I stay here," questioned Fern. She had never heard of the dragon horde that Greg told Max about.

((I don't know what to say next. Is there a jet black dragon in the horde?))

((LOL yeah Ayos is a jet black dragon. Anyways))

Ayos placed a reassuring paw on Fern's head.

"It will be alright but I say we should leave this place because that man may come back once his wounds are dressed. It would not be right to cause these people trouble because of our pressence here not to mention the health risk it would be. Comon you will find flying with me to be a lot easier then normal."

He removed his paw and created a steady updraft that lifted him up gently at first but has he got higher up he increased the heat and shot up to the air. Leaving Fern on the ground he waited at a higher altitude motioning for her to follow him.

Fern zoomed up to Ayos. "I never got your name. I'm Fern, what's your name? And why would it be easier?"

((Ugh, stupid writer's block.))

Ayos smiled saying.

"Ayos, and watch and see."

He angled his wins somewhat forward as if prepairing to catch a gust of wind and motioned Fern to do the same. A little behind them he rose the tempurature of the air lower then them and and dropped the tempurature of air higher then them creating up and downdrafts that collided behind them creating a blast of wind that would send them flying forward. He would maintain the distance between them and the clashing drafts by altering the air they passed.

((Yay!!! Ayops and Fern don't have to fight happy.gif))

((I'm bored so I'm just gonna post... tongue.gif))

Cara followed the scent until she reached someplace familiar. Smiling to herself, she stuck her head out of the bushes. A human school was a few paces away. "I'm close..." she said to herself, remembering that Keisha used to come here during the summer since no humans were there at the time. She remembered that her home wasn't too far from the school. Walking for about ten minutes, she finally found it.

But it wasn't really what she expected.

"Oh my..." she gasped, looking around with wide eyes. She saw the same thing Keisha and Nick did when they came. Trees were fallen. The grass was brown, like it caught on fire and burned. The hatchling's body was gone so she didn't see that. She walked into the middle of the clearing, under a tree where Keisha was hatched. "The nest is still here.." she murmured, looking at the broken up nest. She sighed, her eyes narrowing. "Damned hunters..." she growled, sitting down.

((By going with Ayos Fern will avoid her little dream.))

Fern did what Ayos did and found herself flying forward. She didn't think it was very fast, but to Fern, fast was the speed of sound.

((What to post, what to post...))