picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"Let's see about that," Greg said to the hatchling after she dodged his axe again. When the hatchling tried to sink her fangs into Greg's neck. The muscular man knocked her away with his fist to avoid getting his windpipe broken. Then he switched his axe with his crossbow and started firing arrows at her. "Let's see you dodge these, you little brat!" Greg said.

((Yes, but when someone doesn't want their charrie do die they can do a bit fancier things to escape xd.png))

Fern flew sharply up to avoid the arrows. Then, once she was very high above Greg's head and stooped, drawing her rainbow wings to her black body. She went faster than 200mph, dropping like a rock. At the last moment she stuck out her claws.

((Do you want me to kill Greg or no?))

((No, I'm thinking of having him kill Aeolus later on in the RP.))

The hatchling dodged all the arrows and then flew really high above Greg's head. Then she flew really fast downward towards him. The muscular hunter timed the moment and grabbed his axe as she got close to him. Then he used his axe to block her claws, so that she don't hit him. "Heh, good one. But you didn't hit me, twerp," Greg said to the hatchling. Then he brushed the hatchling off and tried to attack her with his axe again.

Fern dodged the ax (again). This time she slashed at Greg's thighs. She was trying to slash them open!

((Can she slash Greg's thighs open so she could heal him if he asks?))

Edited by 48844

((Uhh.. I have no idea. Khay banned the sword from the RP, so that's out... Er... That's all I know. Fern and Greg are fighting to the death, too... *shrugs*

Do you want to continue where you poofed, Nick? Or do you want them both to just wake up after randomly falling asleep? tongue.gif))

((Yes, but be warned. He could possibly attack you again after he gets healed.))

The hatchling dodged again and Greg yelled, "Quite dodging, you little twerp!" Then she slashed his his thighs with her claws. There were rips in his beige pants and blood coming out. Greg yelped, "Oww! I'm going to get you for this!" Then he switched to his dagger and tried to attack her with it, so that maybe she could get off of him.

((And don't go dodging all the time, okay? Because that is powerplaying.))

((Um, Krissi2197, You are one of today's top ten posters (I think)))

((Forget the top ten posters of today. I am in the top ten of all time posters. I AM WORKING MY WAY UP TO THE TOP, BABY! xd.png))

Cara yawned, cracking open one eye. She looked around, confused. "Oh... Right. I slept in here.." she mumbled, walking out of the kitchen. She decided to go for another fly, but this time she wanted to go see if her old home was still standing. Keisha never told her about what happened, and now she had to learn about it the hard way. Walking out of the tent and cave, she flapped her wings and took to the skies, trying to find her way back to her old home.

((Alright... Sure, Nick. Are they sleeping or...?

I might go for dinner, soon. tongue.gif))

Edited by Krissi2197

17 years ago...

Two dragon hatchlings rested in a cave. A bird chirped softly outside and the blue dragon hatchling stirred. She yawned and sat up, her ears turning this way and that. She grinned and ran around the cave. "Scarlet! Scarlet! Its almost spring at last!!!"

The red hatchling opened one eye. "Slytha... Calm down. I'm trying to rest... I'm very tired." She rolled over.

"I'm going to check to see what it looks like outside!" The blue hatchling ran in cirles for a moment before rushing outside.

"Don't wander off to far.." Scarlet called after her.

Slytha looked around and blinked. How could this colorful forest be the snow covered wasteland that it was the night before? Slytha gasped. Where did all the snow go? A large butterfly caught her attention. She grinned and walked up to it, pouncing when she was a few feet away.

"I've got you now!" The butterfly flew away from her. "Come back here!" Slytha chased after it, losing sight of it quickly. She looked left and right, not paying any attention to where she was heading.

She ran into something and fell to the ground. "Oof." She looked up, seeing a human child. "Ekk!" Slytha covered her eyes with her paws.

The red haired girl laughed softly. "Don't be afriad hatchling. I'm not going to hurt you." She took a peice of beef jerky out of her pocket. "I bet your hungry. Want some jerky?" She smiled sweetly.

Slytha uncovered her eyes and looked at the girl and then at the meat. She thought for a second then got up and took a bite out of the jerky.

The girl giggled and scratched the dragon on the back. Slytha purred softly and grinned. "Thanks."

The girl was about to reply when a voice was heard from deeper in the woods. "Eveline! Where have you got off to!" Slytha winced and pressed herself against the ground, trying to remeain unnoticed.

The gilr looked in the direction the voice had come from. "Comming mama!" She looked back at the dragon. "Sorry, I have to go now. I'll be back tomorrow."

"Eveline!"

"Comming!" The girl looked back at the dragon. "bye." She called over her shoulder as she walked away.

That had happened the day before Scarlet was shot. The hunter had found them because the girl had told him where to find Slytha.

Curent day....

Slytha growled. It was all that girl's fault! If she hadn't told, Scarlet would still be alive. She heard a loud snarl from the opposite side of the lake. Slytha winced and looked up. It was the beer from before, the one that had tried to kill her. Slytha got up quickly and backed away. The bear snarled again and charged towards her,intent on killing her or chasing her from his territory.

Slytha winced and ran the opposite direction. Oh no! What now! Stay calm, find a tree and climb it. The bear will go away. Shhe looked around, all the trees were too small. She squeezed herself beween a wall of small trees and almost crashed into the lake's bank. She froze, looking up at the wall of dirt. Its too tall to climb, and if I go back the bear will get me for sure! The bear growled from the other side of the trees and stuck its paw through. Slytha winced and backed away, pressing against the clift. The bear growled again and tried to grab her with his paw.

Slytha winced as the paw flailed inches from her face. Scarlet help! Go get Albel!

I will. Stay safe untill I do.

Albel! Slytha needs your help, a bear is trying to kill her down by the lake!

((longest... post... ever..))

Edited by snowdragon10

Fern tried to dodge, but this time it hit her tail. "Mister, do you want me to heal you," Fern asked in her sweetest, most innocent voice. She was getting tired from all of her fighting, and felt like sleeping.

((I thought powerplaying was controlling other people's characters and that being invincible was god-modding. That's what I learned on another site, at least))

((Actually, I believe it's the other way around. God modding is controlling other people's characters, and powerplaying is acting too powerful or doing something that has an unfair advantage. It doesn't really matter, though, because you shouldn't do either one in the first place. happy.gif

It was the beer from before, the one that had tried to kill her.

I know beer can kill, but... Uh... xd.png))

((Just an fyi: my new charrie exists and was accepted but we all know it can't be posted until later laugh.gif ))

Arumat looked around from here he was sitting. The large, black stallion beneath him pawed at the ground impatiently. He'd gotten a bit lost, having not come to these woods for ages. He made the horse walk again, sighing. The sound of a bear snarling caught his attention. Arumat directed the horse to the general area and saw a girl hiding from a raging bear. "Hmph" he merely huffed. Arumat took out his bladed quarterstaff and rode over to the bear. He gave it a good, hard slash, killing it. He raised his eyes from the bear to the girl, wondering what she could be doing in the woods alone.

Albel looked out towards the lake. He got down off the roof and started to run off. Zizi grabbed his tail, "Hey, where you off in a hurry to? Don't you ever give it a rest?"

((I was making a joke, people...

Sai, I can see pic? xd.png))

Cara flew over the forests, trying to catch any type of scent. She knew her and Keisha weren't here that long, but she knew that anything tracing back to their home must be gone by now. She sighed, landing in the middle of a small clearing in the forest. It looked familiar. "Hmmm." she sniffed the air, following a familiar scent that she knew since Keisha was hatched.

Edited by Krissi2197

((Eh I'll just post the form xd.png

Username: Sai

Name: Arumat

Appearance: user posted image

Bright caramel eyes that shine almost gold when in the sunlight, pointed black hair, red bandana around his forehead, a red scarf around his neck. His clothing is like this:

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii65/ci...20boy/falco.jpg

Personality: Soft-spoken, very passive, appears to be a sociopath, slow to anger, careless, smart, innocent appearance though true side is clouded, doesn’t really smile.

Weapons: Bladed quarterstaff.

Opinion of dragons: Doesn’t care if they live or die.

Dislikes: Unknown ))

(Keisha was saying it as a joke....)

Nick woke up yawning. "Keisha?" He barked. He was still a wolf pup with nice soft fur. "Keisha are you ready to try windsurfing on yew own?" he asked yawning.

((Ah..

So he was in the lab with Albel, or no? I'm kinda confused about that whole subject. tongue.gif

I'M NOT KEISHA, NICK! I'M KRISSI! xd.png

And, wtf do you do when you windsurf? It randomly popped into my head. It's just basically floating on air? Or something else?))

Keisha hovered over to him, flapping her wings so she wouldn't fall right on top of him. She giggled, landing. "Well, hello sleepy heads." she said, poking him as she smiled. "You dozed off so I practiced my flyings..." she folded her wings on her back, suddenly feeling how soar they were. She winced. "And yes, I is ready to tries. Can you tell me how to does it one more time so I can do it correctly?"

((Well...that's the creepy part. He sometimes visited the lab but he appeared to have no parents and the dragons never knew what he was doing there when he ever did come))

Edited by Sai

Slytha looked between the trees and squeezed throught them again. "Did you kill it?" She looked down at the slain bear. "Well, nevermind, I see you did." She looked back at the human and crossed her arms. Another human. Just my luck. Well, he *did* save my life. So I won't attack him, for now. "And you are..?"

Scarlet growled. Come on!!! Do you want Slytha to be killed!!

Greg grinned when his dagger stabbed the hatchling's tail; he was glad that he was finally able to hit her. The hatchling offered in a sweet tone to heal the hunter's thighs, but Greg wasn't fooled by it. "Heal me? Hah, i know your trick! You're not going to heal me, you're just trying to fool me, so that you can catch me off guard and kill me," Greg said, rejecting the hatchling's offer. Then he tried to stab her again with his dagger.

((Btw Sai, that good-looking picture looks like Vincent Valentine.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((lol))

Arumat had the same blank, careless expression on his face as he always did. His eyes never seemed to be fully open, giving him a calm appearance. He ignored her question, "Is there somewhere to stay around here? Like an Inn?" he asked. His voice seemed to come and go with the wind, being quiet and passive like his appearance.

Yes, but I don't want my body part dis-lodged from my body either, Fool he growled. He turned his head to Zizi, "Let go you idiot, Slytha is being attacked by a bear" Zizi let go of him. Without waiting for an apology, he ran off into the woods.

Edited by Sai