picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Slytha narrowed her eyes. Not for a human like you. "No. There is a town up ahead. You should go there." She looked in the direction of the town and then back at the human. You are lucky I didn't have my sword with me. Or I would have killed the bear and then you.

(Yesh its floating asnd sorry i get confused)

Nick told her and nodded. "Okay's he said floating up and zooming around on a wave of air giggling. "WEEEEEE!" He said tail wagging happily. He yawned again

Again the dagger hit Fern's tail, but she healed it quickly(remember what kind of dragon she is). "Fine then, I'll let you bleed to death," Fern said, trying to persuade Greg for his own good. She walked away from him very slowly.

Arumat looked at the girl again. "I would have expected more from a dragon" he murmured. Arumat had heard of dragons appearing as humans through different means, but they usually were never able to get rid of certain things that just striked them off to be a dragon. It was as if they lacked the capability to behave human. The black horse shook its mane and exhaled.

Albel saw Slytha in the distance with some man on a horse. The bear looked dead. He walked up to Slytha, though keeping a distance of about 7 feet between them. Arumat glanced at Albel and Albel did the same to him. They didn't recognize each other of course since the last time they saw each other was when Albel was still a hatchling.

Keisha nodded, doing what Nick told her to do. She soon floated up into the air without flapping her wings. She giggled. "Yays! I did it!" she squeaked, curling up into a little ball as she floated around. She giggled, floating past Nick's head. "This feels weird." she said softly.

Slytha turned her head, hearing Albel approach. You took your time. She rolled her eyes and took a step away from the human. She hadn't heard what the human had said. Slytha looked at Albel. Are you still mad at me?

If by mad, you mean think you're stupid because you wander off alone in the woods without a weapon, then yes. he murmured. Who's that? he asked, looking at Arumat. Arumat looked Albel over, no chains. And he was roaming freely yet he had human articles of clothing. "You shouldn't wander off in the woods alone without your friend" he said blandly. Arumat didn't say slave because Albel just didn't seem like one, though bizarre it was that he was wearing human things. Arumat squeezed the horse's sides and it trotted off towards town.

((I g2g.))

The hatchling healed herself with her magic and then walked away slowly from Greg. "Okay, that's fine by me. But you really shouldn't turn your back on your enemy, twerp. Because you could get killed that way!" Greg yelled as he grabbed his axe and tried to bring it down on the hatchling. Besides, Greg had another way of healing himself. He could get the boy here to fix him up or heal himself with the medicine he had back at his camp.

Slytha rolled her eyes. Its not like I forgot it there on propose. She glanced at the human and the horse's retreating figure. Some human that killed he bear. I bit crazy if you ask me. She turned and started walking back towards the house. You coming? She looked back at Albel.

((wait, if Albel is 19 and Arumat is 19, how could Arumat visit Albel when he was a hatchling? Wouldn't Arumat be like 1 then?)

((....damn I just found my FIRST attempt ever in my life at making pictures on the computer....was in 3rd grade...I can't bear to look at it, my eyes are burning at its ugliness! xd.png

and not exactly, dragons can be hatchlings for quite a while. Just like for humans, humans are considered 'kids' until they're 13

sec))

Albel scratched the back of his head, glancing at the human again. That human has a strange aura... he murmured. The human almost seemed familiar to him but he brushed it away. "Yeah, sure" he started to walk back to the house.

Arumat came into town and looked around. He found the Inn and checked out a room before going out and checking out the town. The large mansion that stood a bit off from the village stood out like a sore thumb. "Fancy" he said blandly.

Edited by Sai

After hearing Greg's reply Fern turned around and flew over him, and coincidentally Fern's tail was barely even grazed by the ax. Fern went back in the house, curling up on the first carpet she finds. She fell asleep soon after she closed her eyes.

Nick yanwed and giggled. "Yew is doing goods!" he said floating after her. "Wana goes outsides?" he asked a wolfish grin on his face.

Slytha sighed and walked untill she saw the house. "So..." She paused. She rolled her eyes and entered the house. She sat on the couch and leaned back. I have a name, and it's not fool, or idiot, or stupid. Its *definitely* not kitten either.

Edited by snowdragon10

Nick yanwed and giggled. "Yew is doing goods!" he said floating after her. "Wana goes outsides?" he asked a wolfish grin on his face.

((Was at dinner. Sorry.))

Keisha floated, but she couldn't get down. She whimpered softly, clawing in the direction of the floor as she tried to land. She hit her head on the ceiling and winced, groaning. "Nicks?" she asked, not moving from the spot she was in. "How does I get downs?"

"Here I helps yew." he said turning into his human form. He snatched keisha from the air and landed. "Theres" he said hugging her tightly.

"Eee!" Keisha giggled, licking Nick's chin. She rubbed her head, feeling for any bumps. None seemed to be there, so she nodded to herself and looked up at him with big eyes. "You should still tell me how to lands." she said, giggling softly as she wrapped her tail around Nick's waist. She looked around. "Where's mama? My mama.. I mean."

Edited by Krissi2197

((....violent....))

Albel entered the house. It was strange, everyone was gone, even Fayt. He pondered about where they could've gone. Probably in town or something he thought. Slytha's comment made him snicker. He walked up behind her and leaned over the couch, putting his maw by her ear. "Yes, but you're my kitten" he teased. He just smirked.

Arumat looked around again. He hadn't been to this place in years. A lot of things had changed. The same stores from before were around, though upgraded. He walked over to one of the new stores and went inside. It was filled with cages with baby dragons of all sorts of breeds. From fighting types, to mounts, to house slaves. He leaned forward slightly, examining one. "You here to buy a dragon?" the shop owner asked. Arumat turned his head to see the old man. He was a bit overweight but was muscular at the same time. He had a head of white hair, from his mustache to his beard. "No, just looking around" Arumat said dully.

Slytha narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms. She shook her head. "No I'm not." She growled softly. I don't act like one, nor do I look like one. So stop calling me that.

((lolz. Albel's fast, strong, and can read someones mind. Sounds familiar....I bet Krissi can guess what I'm getting at. xd.png ))

((NO!! SHHH! SHE'LL GLOMP ALBEL! xd.png))

Albel wrapped his arms around her so she couldn't move. "Or what?" he asked, smirking still.

"Where can I find work around here?" Arumat asked the salesman. "Oh, a mercenary, eh? Try the bounty office. That'll get you work" he said, pointing to an office down the road. "Thanks" Arumat murmured.

Edited by Sai

((No, I won't. I'm not an Edward fan. happy.gif

If Albel and Arumat is the same age then how the heck did they meet when Albel was a hatchling? I'm trying to figure that out. xd.png))

"I dunnoes" Nick said petting keisha. He sat down on the couch, putting keisha on his lap. "What does yew wana does?" he asked her. He continued to pet her happily.

((Let me put it to you this way: Arumat first came in when he and Albel were 6. Now, if you saw a 6 year old coming into a restricted area, being respected by adults, carrying a weapon, and having no parents, AND not knowing what they were doing there, wouldn't that creep you out?

btw, edited last post Snow))

((I saw the trailer for that movie.. Why does the rabbit randomly fall down and die? In the first one Snow posted.. I laughed for some reason. xd.png))

Keisha shrugged, curling up in Nick's lap. She started to purr softly, her tail swishing back and fourth. "I dunno..." she said softly, yawning. "We can goes swimming agains. I need to learn how to swim in my human forms. I HAVE TOO!" She giggled.

(He died of old age xd.png))

Slytha tried to get up and crossed her arms when she realized she couldn't. "Hmpf." She rolled her eyes. I'll tie you up and leave you in a room with your brother. That is one of the most annoying things I can think of right now. "Now let go of me."

Edited by snowdragon10