picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Keisha yawned, rolling over onto her back so her belly was facing up. She stared at the tent ceiling as she thought about random things. She yawned again, her tail swishing back and fourth. I wonder where mama is.. She thought to herself. If Nick don't wake up soon I think I'll go look for her... Less she isn't in the tent or cave... Then I'll wait till she comes back. she paused. Or send a telepathic message to her to make sure.. she put one wing over Nick.

((Hiya Nick! I have no idea what's going on... Only that Albel is pissed at Slytha again or something. xd.png

And that someone is trying to powerplay with a sword that can take out the entire human and/or dragon race. Other then that, I dunno what the hell is happening. I don't pay attention that much. tongue.gif))

Edited by Krissi2197

(I forbid the use of the all powerful sword and its twin, I say it does not exist, therefor it doest.... I reject your logic and substitue my own!)

Nick sat up, he was a wolf pup. "Keisha?" he murmered sitting up. "What dids I miss?" he asked giggling. he swished his tail to a fro.

((And since when do swords have twins? I mean... xd.png))

Keisha looked over at Nick and giggled, raising her wing so she can see him better. "Nothing much." she said, shrugging a little. "I jus woke ups. Sorry I fell asleep on you last night... I would have waited but... I was so tireds." she narrowed her eyes, then looked back up at Nick. "Can you teach me more magics today?" she asked. "I wanna learn more things."

((you guys just got told! tongue.gif ))

Slytha had a confused expression on her face. Oh. Ok then. If you want to be alone then I won't bother you. She laid back on the bed. "Now what.... This place sure is boring... It seems that all that everyone does is talk. What is up with that?[/i]

Edited by snowdragon10

"it doesn't mater, I fell asleep alsos." he said licking her face. "Sure I can teach yew more magics." he said happily. "What does yew wana learn first?"

Albel sat there for a moment, pouting to an extent. He shut his eyes and sighed heavily through his nose. Rika woke up and yawned. She saw Albel and smiled, "Oh, good morning"she said quietly. She scooted over to Albel and leaned onto him sleepily. "Morning..." he said.

((the sword alone doesn't destroy an entire race Ayos was mearly pionting out the disaterous effects of haveing a weapon designed to kill a certian race. That race would retaliate in full force which would spark a war of genocide hence the deduction that the sword would kill an entire race since the war is over the sword you follow? So techniqally its not powerplaying. Mega is safe!! Umpire do you agree? Just in case you guys missed it the sword doesn't kill dragons instantly.

So umpire whats the call safe or out?))

Ayos angled his wings and the updrafts under each sent him flying to the side. He managed to succesfully dodge the Ten needles and it seemed that Fern had kassandra held in place.

"What is with you!?"

He had totally ignored Greg and was worried that this lady had lost her mind.

((I gotsta go peeps untill later.

And Haral will do Red))

Edited by En'K'Haral

((If it has an unfair advantage, it IS power play...))

"it doesn't mater, I fell asleep alsos." he said licking her face. "Sure I can teach yew more magics." he said happily. "What does yew wana learn first?"

((Nick already said it's not allowed since it's too powerful. Don't argue about it. Like Sai said, if it has an unfair advantage it is powerplay.

Anyways, I was at dinner. Sorry.))

Keisha nodded, narrowing her eyes. She tried to think of magic she would like to do, but she was stumped. "I dunnos.." she said truthfully, shrugging her shoulders. "Can you give me a lists of magic that I can does?" she asked. "So I has an idea of choices or something?"

Edited by Krissi2197

((weird.... I was at dinner too..*doesn't know what to post* er, timeskip?)))

Edited by snowdragon10

((maybe not..))

Slytha sighed. "I can't go to sleep now, so theres no use trying." She got up and walked downstairs. I wonder where Albel went? She shrugged and sat down on one of the chairs. This house creeps me out. Its something about how it looks. Humans actually like all these bright colors and fragile glass and stuff? It seems a bit pointless to me.

Rika looked at Albel. Out of nowhere, she reached up and kissed him. Albel leaned back against the bed post, startled a bit. After a bit, he pulled away, feeling guilty. Though he cared for Rika, he loved Slytha. "I'm...going to get something to eat..." he said randomly to get away. Rika sighed and got off him. Albel walked hastily downstairs, his face looking like he just saw a ghost.

((Kinda, but not serious enough i mean, she's been around Albel for YEARS))

((Albel should just tell her off... And say that Slytha is the one he loves. Then they can have an epic battle, with Slytha helping.

I would seriously pay to see that. xd.png))

((Oo *walks away* .... Albel would die of guilt if that even crossed his mind xd.png))

((Just list some magic that Nick likes so Keisha can pick one... Maybe she can learn how to... Er... Windsurf...? xd.png))

Edited by Krissi2197

((.......))

Slytha sighed and looked out the window. Oh I miss freedom... so much... She saw movement out of the corner of her eye and looked up, noticing Albel walk down the stairs. "Oh hi-" She paused. "What's wrong with you? Your not sick or anything right?"

Edited by snowdragon10

((For ****'s sake! Don't take a 1/2 hour to post dammit! *hyper ventilates* xd.png))

Albel flinched slightly. He knew Scarlet followed him around a lot like some sort of creepy stalker and now wouldn't be a good time. "I'm fine" he said oddly, quickly wandering off into the kitchen. The dragoness woke up but just opened a single eye, watching them as they talked. He got a glass of water and drank it, trying to think about something else.

Edited by Sai

"To much to list." nick said walking back and forth thinking. His tail swished back and forth. "I dunnos just how bout wind surfing?" he asked her barking. "How bout it?"

Keisha tilted her head to the side a little bit. "Wind wha?" she asked him, blinking. She heard of it, but never actually seen it before. "Windsurfing? Whas that?" she added in, her ears tilting back. It sounded fun, but she wasn't sure.

((I had to eat *something*....))

Slytha raised an eyebrow. She got up and walked into the kitchen after albel. "You don't sound fine. What happened? did you start thinking about you past or have a bad dream or..." Slytha glanced at him. "What's going on, Albel." She crossed her arms and stood in the middle of the kitchen door. She wasn't leaving intill someone told her what was going on.