picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((NO YOU DON'T! xd.png *skips away*))

Albel nearly choked on the water. "Yeah, a dream" he said, wiping his mouth. I swear sometimes she pops up in the most random places. he thought. Or at least has quiet steps when she walks. Albel looked into into his glass and blinked blankly.

Nick licked her face. "This is wind surfing!" he said jumping into the air, he was riding on a wave of air. "WEEE!" he said giggling and stopping, landing right next to keisha. With a thump

Keisha raised an eyebrow, but looked impressed. She giggled a little bit. "That is kinda like flying, isn't its?" she asked him, looking at him with confused eyes. She seemed amused enough, though. "Cause if tis like flying then it don't make senses."

((oh yes, I forgot, who means to eat these days. *Floats off on a rainbow* lol.))

Slytha tilted her head to one side, he hadn't expected him to say that. Bad dream? He's not afraid of anything. She shrugged and looked back at him. "Ok, it helps to think about something else. That always works for me.."

Scarlet snorted. I'd tell, but it be better if she finds out later. That way, she'll know you lied to her as well.

((I'm listening to one of the saddest songs ever :'(

))

((Yeah, so naturally share it so we all wanna go die xd.png))

Like you have any proof he growled. Albel gritted his teeth, Scarlet always seemed to be trying to get in the way. He accidentally crushed the glass, shattering it to pieces. He paused and looked down. "I'll get it" he muttered. Albel crouched down and started to pick up the glass.

((......))

Slytha winced and walked up to him. "What's really wrong Albel? Did I say something...? If I did I didn't mean too. You know that right?"

"Sorry...I'm fine..." he said quietly. Albel finished picking up the glass and threw the pieces in the trash. He couldn't tell her he kissed Rika. She would try to hurt Rika and Slytha would just be plane mad at him. He hadn't looked at Slytha yet that morning.

Slytha crossed her arms. "I'm not leaving till you tell me whats wrong. You *know* how stubborn I can be when I want to." She tapped her foot on the ground. "I'm waiting..."

Albel glanced over at Slytha's feet. "And just what do you want me to say? That someone died?" he asked. He found it strange how people would stalk you, waiting for a truth they didn't even know the truth to. How did they expect to know the difference between truth and lie?

Slytha paused. "I want you to tell me why you are acting like that." What's wrong? *Thats* what I want you to tell me. She glanced at him. "Your ok right?"

Edited by snowdragon10

"I said I'm fine dammit!" he yelled. Albel walked into the living room. He cursed under his breath. He was pissed off and the dragon was too big to just kick now. He'd just look like an idiot. He laid on the couch, facing the cushion. Albel's luck always seemed to be cursed- since birth.

Slytha winced. Ok. I'll just leave you alone then. She sighed and opened the front door. I'm going to go for a walk. I'll be back in a hour or so. She walked outside. I'm sorry, if I'm the reason your upset... She walked into the forest.

"Should I go into the clearing or the lake?" She winced. "The clearing is a no, after what happened there. So the lake then.." She turned and started walking towards it.

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel's ears perked when the door clicked shut. He laid there for a bit, muttering to himself. He sat up and glanced to the window. Slytha was gone from sight. Albel went outside and climbed up the side of the house. He sat on the roof, staring off blankly.

((Then doooooo something. I mean, when you're walking alone in the woods, all sorts of **** happens dry.gif ))

(...... everything i can think off has already happened before, oh I know!))

Slytha glanced back towards Rika's place, even thought she couldn't see it anymore. She sighed. I always seem to make everyone angry.

Snap

Slytha froze. Someone is behind me.... Fine, bring it on. She turned around and reached for her sword, realizing she had left it back at Rika's house. Oh **** "Whose there?" She growled.

"No reason to be alarmed." A human in his early 20's steped out. "I was only wondering why a girl like you was wondering these woulds alone." He grinned. "They can be dangerous."

Slytha growled, noticing his armor ad large sword. A dragon hunter, just my luck. 'A girl like you'? What does that even mean. "Thats none of your business." I'd attack him with my bare hands, but he has a sword. She narrowed her eyes and turned around. "I am perfectly able to take care of myself."

((*grabs popcorn* and I'm putting together Arumat's sheet...if I can just decide on a freaking appearance...))

Albel leaned back. I shouldn't worry... he thought, staring at the sky. If she needs help, she'll call he clicked his teeth together. She would, right? Though he was flustered, he wasn't mad at Slytha.

((oh sure a complete stranger will walk up to an random girl and kiss her. That wouldn't end well anyway.. user posted image

lolz, this one is just like when Albel yelled at slytha... user posted image ))

"Shure you can. Just don't say I didn't warn you when you get hurt..." He grinned. "I have some dragons to slay anyway." The human winked at her and walked off.

Slytha growled. What the hell !!!!! If I hadn't forgotten my sword...! She narrowed her eyes. I don't look *that* helpless. Right? She rolled her eyes. Aww forget it. Why would I care what some human thinks anyway! She tilted up her head and walked to the river. "I am prefectly fine by myself!"

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel lowered his eyes to the forest. Where did she go anyways? he thought, not seeing her from the roof. The dragoness came out of the house with Zizi, sitting out front and chattering. The smell is getting less noticeable. probably by the river then... he thought.

((Sec, almost done picking....*jeopardy music* xd.png

and it still has to get accepted so just post!))

Edited by Sai

((It'll be accepted, I'm sure, but... Nick said he had no more room for the forms. So he can't put it on the "Accepted Characters" post. I'm guessing that's why he is cleaning out the charrie sheets in a couple weeks. *Laughs* Sucks for you. xd.png

I need to go now anyways... Nick, if you feel like limbo, go ahead. I don't mind it. I might be home from school tomorrow, so you won't be in limbo for long.

Night all!

WAIT WAIT. I JUST GOT A CALL. MY SCHOOL IS CLOSED TOMORROW. YAY! I can stay. xd.png))

Edited by Krissi2197

((dang it. now what?))

Slytha sighed and sat down on the edge of the lake. "Hmmm... I wonder what Albel was upset about..." She shrugged. "I guess its none of my buisness anyway..." He hasn't tried to drag me back yet. Is that good or bad?

((School is cancelled for me too! Snow day! Does anyone else want to jump in where Fern, Max, Kassandra, Ayos, and that guy is?))

Edited by 48844