picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

(( oh and one thing Weapons: her fist is stronger than a sword ))

Kassandra yells."WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU TOING IN MY HOUSE" then hit's Ayos with her fist full power.

((would have prefurred a strike at Ayos to give me a chance to dodge but I will play along with it happy.gif

And a sword is only as usefull as the person wielding it so your comparason is kinda vague but I get the point your trying to make just use better comparasins in the future...like her fist is stronger then a charging ox god...or something happy.gif))

Ayos went flying through the kitchen and crashed against the table. He Sprung up and a low growl came forth form him. THe Temperaturs in the house spiked. First from 22C to 48C and settled at 64C which was enough to lightly burn anyone in the house. By this time he had managed to calm himself, he had not come to fight. As he calmed down the temperature returned to normal but many of the objects that were affected would still be pretty hot. He wiped blood from his nose.

"I am sorry I thought this place had been abandonned and that you were just using it. I need to find the dragonslaying sword and find a way to destroy it. It would be best for both our people."

He siad getting striaght to the point.

Edited by En'K'Haral

(( yeah i am updateing max and Kassandra. oh and she will hunt Ayos down to the ends of the earth or she will be mad ))

Kassandra Ayos him 10 times more.

then with a demonic voice."LEAVE NOW OR DIE"

Edit.((happy now))

Edit.(( okay took out some what ))

Edited by megasuper123

(( yeah i am updateing max and Kassandra. oh and she will hunt Ayos down to the ends of the earth or she will be mad ))

Kassandra takes Ayos up and then hits him 10 times and throws him throw the wall.

((No, that's powerplaying! No human being would have the strength to lift up and dragon and throw it, unless that dragon is a young hatchling.))

Atlas heard Malice telling Icefire and her friends to leave. "No, Icefire, stay here! I want you to send one of your friends to go find Slytha and bring her back here so that I can see you change her back into a dragon!" Atlas wasn't going to let anybody leave until Icefire does what she told her to do. If the moonlight dragon refuses, then Atlas would start beating the lights out of her.

Username: Benopia

Name: Lucy

Appearance: Yellow long curly hair. Wears a maid outfit. Red eyes. 164cm tall. Cute face.

Personality: Serious, Cool

Weapons: Throwing Knives

Opinion of dragons: Neutral, Should Make an Alliance

Dislikes: Buggers

ninja.gif <-NINJA

Appearance: Yellow long curly hair. Wears a maid outfit. Red eyes. 164cm tall. Cute face.

ninja.gif <-NINJA

((You have to send that PM to Nick. Posting it here, won't get you accepted. Or were you just spamming?))

Edited by Red Dragonette

"Kassandra, stop! He probably just wants peace. We don't need that sword anymore, anyway," Fern said as she jumped in to protect Ayos. "Hi, I'm Fern of Ice, but you can just call me Fern. Who are you?" Fern introduced herself. "Kassandra, it is better to make friends rather than enemies," Fern told Kassandra. Even though she was different than the rest of her breed, she still preferred peace rather than war. Fern would do anything to survive and protect her friends, even biting.

((I think I got carried away. xd.png))

((At least five sentences please! Yay, most of you post enough!))

Kassandra Ayos him 10 times more and tthen uses all her str to puntch him thorw the wall.

Edit.((happy now))

{{This post is powerplaying... BIG time. You can not PUNCH someone through a wall, it doesn't matter if you have super Strength or not. You have to give the person you are role-playing with a chance to react.}}

ninja.gif <-NINJA

((*Sighs*

Why do we have rules when nobody will follow em? Read the rules. You don't post your form here.))

((...er...yeah it is powerplaying man...BUT Ayos is light and small enough to be picked up., just not punched through a wall or lifted over a persons head...they would have to be pretty strong to do that to anyone. kudoos on trying to make an impression though happy.gif

Oh and keep Kassandra pissed this is gonna be good to work with happy.gif))

Ayos swiftly dodged the attack. He created an updraft to catch his wings and hovered in the air near the roof. Ayos responded to Fern's question using her full name out of respect.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Fern of Ice. I am Ayos. I think that lady is angry because of my unwanted entry. But understand this miss. I will destroy that wretched weapon if its the last thing I do. I was hopeing you would just give it to me for destruction as I would rather not have to harm anyone in the process. Please, once you have calmed down. I will wait outside. I am sorry for intruding."

Without another word Ayos drifted backwards towards the front door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice looked over at Atlas then to Aelos before returning his attention to Icefire with a wicked glare and sent to Atlas and Aelos telepathically.

"Getting them to leave is one thing but to be honest we may not be in a position to make demands. I say we wait untill they are split up then kill them one by one, assuming they are as strong as everyone here seems to think."

He didn't stop glaring at Icefire.

Edited by En'K'Haral

((Okay, I think it is just megasuper123's way of roleplaying. Either that or he needs to learn what powerplaying is and that it is bad. Or maybe it's just that he is new))

(( Nope too much dragon age with hacks. But hacks too not help mutch. ))

Max woke up."Ughh what's with all the noise."then took he's jacked and went out of the room.

Kassandra then followd Ayos with max's old sword. (NOT THE DRAGON SLAYER SWORD.)

Edited by megasuper123

((megasuper, please post at least five sentences. We don't want the mods to shut this RP down AGAIN, and this time for good. Please, PLEEEEASE listen to the mods megasuper.))

((megasuper, please post at least five sentences. We don't want the mods to shut this RP down AGAIN, and this time for good. Please, PLEEEEASE listen to the mods megasuper.))

(( I think i have five sentences. ughh now i have to think 3 more sentences. DAMM YOU.

Yes i will listen to the mods.*go's to play more dragon age.*

Edited by megasuper123

((...... Cussing solves nothing. PLEASE don't get Krissi started because I know if it came to a fight, she would beat the mess out of everyone happy.gif lol, jk...

And you just left a bunch of people in a limbo... Five sentenses isn't very hard, and try to type properly.....))

Edited by snowdragon10

((...*pokes Snow*...))

((... *pokes sai.*.*pokes sai again.*. umm why to i get the feeling that the mods will get here and warn me.*pokes Snow too* ))

((Because you're insulting me. I don't want to start any drama in this thread and get it closed -again-, so do me a favor. If you want to cuss me out, do it on a PM so I can report you. Thanks. smile.gif))

((curse your character's cleverness!!!! Blast it all >.< And you don't have to respond to all the OOC's after all actions speak louder then words right happy.gif

Also Krissi I think that was sarcasm. He doesn't seem like the kind to cuss a person out for the sake of hurting their feelings just because he got called on a mistake.))

Ayos looks the sword over since he never saw the murals himself he was unsure if this was the sword.

"This is the weapon correct?"

He asked Kassandra.

"Because if it isn't you put yourself, Fern, that boy, and everyone else here in grave danger. If other Dragons get wind of the weapon they will hunt you down and kill you if they are kind. The less then kind ones will take their outrage on the entire human populous."

He made his emplorment as desperate as possible since it probably wasn't too far from the truth. Good dragons defending humans would see it as the ultimate betrayal and evil dragons would hvae even better reasons to kill every human on sight. If Kassandra told him that this was the real weapon he would believe her, since her willingness to defend her home showed that she was of the protective nature, he counted on her protective instincts would force her to tell the truth. However his seclusion had made him blind to human deception and so he had little experience telling wheather or not a person was lieing.

Edited by En'K'Haral

Slytha kicked to covers off of her and growled softly. "Hurry up. They're going to catch you!" She was having a nightmare, and talking in her sleep. "I'm not leaving you! I know you can make it! Don't you give up! I'm not.. leaving you.." She muttered softly. "I'm sorry..." She rolled over, about to fall off the bed.

((you are ticking me off mega.. follow the rules or leave..)

Albel grabbed Slytha before she fell off and scooted her back to the center of the bed. He got on her and pinned her there, waiting until she calmed down a bit. What a nut! Must be about Scarlet... he thought. He was just hoping she wouldn't wake up before she calmed down or this could get a bit difficult to explain.

((curse your character's cleverness!!!! Blast it all >.< And you don't have to respond to all the OOC's after all actions speak louder then words right happy.gif

Also Krissi I think that was sarcasm. He doesn't seem like the kind to cuss a person out for the sake of hurting their feelings just because he got called on a mistake.))

Ayos looks the sword over since he never saw the murals himself he was unsure if this was the sword.

"This is the weapon correct?"

He asked Kassandra.

"Because if it isn't you put yourself, Fern, that boy, and everyone else here in grave danger. If other Dragons get wind of the weapon they will hunt you down and kill you if they are kind. The less then kind ones will take their outrage on the entire human populous."

He made his emplorment as desperate as possible since it probably wasn't too far from the truth. Good dragons defending humans would see it as the ultimate betrayal and evil dragons would hvae even better reasons to kill every human on sight. If Kassandra told him that this was the real weapon he would believe her, since her willingness to defend her home showed that she was of the protective nature, he counted on her protective instincts would force her to tell the truth. However his seclusion had made him blind to human deception and so he had little experience telling wheather or not a person was lieing.

(( yes they too*Attack of the Killer Tomatoes* ))

Kassandra lying."yes it is here take it."(she is a good lyer) gives max old sword to Ayos. and then holds ferns mothe closed.

max hears it and sneaks away to a secret room.

Slytha shook her head from side to side and growled softly. "Stop it human!" She muttered, still asleep. "I won't let you kill him!" She bashed her head against her shoulder and winced. "Oww." She blinked. "That happened..."

Albel leaned down a little bit to see in the dark. Didn't look like she really hurt herself. Why do *I* get the crazy one? he thought. Albel rolled his eyes, waiting for her to stop wriggling around so much. Fool he thought again. Guess it wasn't Scarlet...

Edited by Sai