picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Slytha blinked, opening her eyes. It was just a nightmare I guess... She looked up and noticed Albel pinning her down. "You better have a good explanation for this." She narrowed her eyes. And don't even think of kissing me.

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel looked down at her. "What?! No! You were acting like a circus freak in your sleep. Yelling and trying to roll off the bed" he rolled his eyes at her. "I need to get you child railings for the bed..." he teased.

((Tenthousand sighs enfold!!!! Mega you really do need to post more. Try putting more detail into a single post if you find yourself running short on actions. like you could say umm....Kassandra curtly hands the sword over to Ayos and waits for him to take it. Then you can have her think to herself or something. like: while she hands over the weapon she hopes that the dragon will buy the lie...something like that I suppose just try and put more. I am grateful that you at least give the essence of the post I have seen people post things that are impossible to respond to, so thus far its a start.))

Ayos takes the sword in his hands and looks it over once more. He then grasps both ends of the weapon he ascends to the skies and hovers on an updraft. The tempurature around him spikes and even he starts feeling its effects. He tries to concentrate it on the sword as much as possible so that he can withstand it. From below the tempurature would only raise slightly and bairly be noticed. The sword in his hands now glowing red and burning his paws he heaves and snaps the weapon cleanly in two halves. He then descends to a few feet above the ground and drops the two pieces on the ground. He then looks over his sevearly burnt hands while addressing Kassandra.

"Thank you very much. Do you have some bandages?"

He flipped his palms to reveal second degree burns.

Fern opened her mouth easily and bit Kassandra lightly. "Stop! That isn't the sword. The sword I remember is somewhere else," Fern said to Ayos, ratting out Kassandra. "Why did you bring him the wrong sword? And why did you try to keep my mouth closed? You were lying, weren't you," asked Fern.

((Fern is kind of like me; I like to rat people out, and I bit a kid so hard that he bled when I was 5))

((Tenthousand sighs enfold!!!! Mega you really do need to post more. Try putting more detail into a single post if you find yourself running short on actions. like you could say umm....Kassandra curtly hands the sword over to Ayos and waits for him to take it. Then you can have her think to herself or something. like: while she hands over the weapon she hopes that the dragon will buy the lie...something like that I suppose just try and put more. I am grateful that you at least give the essence of the post I have seen people post things that are impossible to respond to, so thus far its a start.))

Ayos takes the sword in his hands and looks it over once more. He then grasps both ends of the weapon he ascends to the skies and hovers on an updraft. The tempurature around him spikes and even he starts feeling its effects. He tries to concentrate it on the sword as much as possible so that he can withstand it. From below the tempurature would only raise slightly and bairly be noticed. The sword in his hands now glowing red and burning his paws he heaves and snaps the weapon cleanly in two halves. He then descends to a few feet above the ground and drops the two pieces on the ground. He then looks over his sevearly burnt hands while addressing Kassandra.

"Thank you very much. Do you have some bandages?"

He flipped his palms to reveal second degree burns.

((yeah))

Kassandra took some bandages out of the operation room and then give him the bandages."now leave"(good thing that there are two swords like it)then she thinks to her self.*hmm shall i give max the other one. i still wonder waht will.... *

(( Writers block. I HATE WRITERS BLOCK!!! ))

"Hpmt." Slytha would have crossed her arms if she could. "That is not nessisary. If I slept on the couch then this wouldn't have happened." She looked up at him. "Can you let go of me now?"

Albel remembered he had been doing and blushed. "Shut up" he muttered, getting off her. He turned away from Slytha to conceal his face. "Just go to bed and stop whining, Fool" he muttered.

Ayos withdrew his hands from the bandages.

"You what!? Lied to me why? Do you wan the crime of genocide on your soul? You do now how this will end. Either all the dragons fall to your sword or all the humans fall to the Dragons wrath. One of us will cease to exist. That sword upsets the delicate if not outright nearly destroyed balance we have now! If anyone else discovers it an open war willhappen that will pout the battles thus far to a crying shame with its horrors!"

Ayos hadn't lost his temper yet. Any more deception by these people and he would snap.

"Please just let me destroy the sword and I will leave you in peace thats all I am here for."

((Getting better at least. Keep up the good work, before you know it people will be asking you to summerize xd.png

Please note the massive amounts of sarcsm on the last bit.))

Edited by En'K'Haral

Slyth rolled her eyes and sat up. "I wasn't whining." She muttered. "If I went back to sleep then the same thing would happen." She yawned softly. "It can't be long till sunrise now anyway. I had a lot of sleep earlier. So I'm not very tired anymore."

The memory of her shouting about someone unfamiliar- another guy bit at the back of his mind. He scratched the back of his head, staring at the floor. "What were you dreaming about anyways...not that I care or anything, but since I went through the trouble of calming you down..." Albel didn't turn around because he didn't know if he was still blushing or not. It was dark in the room but he didn't want to take chances.

Greg had walked through the woods. He was now well-fed and fine, thanks to hunting the animals and cooking them for food. The hunter saw two dragons and a woman standing in front of a house. He overheard the conversation mentioning a sword that'll kill all dragons. Wanting to get that sword for himself so that he could have his reveng on the dragon horde, Greg made himself look like a peace-wishing man and walked up to them and said, "Did you say there was a sword that'll bring the destruction of both races? Well that can't be good, because we wouldn't want both races to die now, would we?" Then he looked at the woman and said, "Alright ma'am, please give me the sword, I know a really well hidden place where I could hide it from both races, so that no one would ever find it and use it for evil and start a war. Wars are really bad you know, because a lot of innocent people can die, lose their family & friends, and even lose their home & property. For all we know, they could get illnesses and end up in poverty as well. You wouldn't want any of that now, would we?"

Edited by Red Dragonette

Slytha looked to the side. "When I and a friend were escaping from the humans. He...didn't make it." She sighed sadly. "He was a good friend.." She wiped her eyes with her sleeve. "He died so I could escape...."

((I'm bored, so ima make Keisha wake up. I can't even remember if I made her fall asleep last night... Ah, well.

Sai, I have a question. If Slytha ends up liking someone else, will Albel just end up killing the guy? It seems likely. xd.png

I think Slytha is talking bout Albel, anyways...))

Keisha squeaked, yawning as she stretched out. Unfolding her wings from Nick, she folded them over her back as she cracked open one eye. She quickly closed it, not liking the direct light going into her eyes since she just woke up. She noticed Nick was still asleep, so she decided to let him rest. She didn't mind.

((I think that a sword being able to take out both races is powerplay... That is, if someone uses it.))

Ayos withdrew his hands from the bandages.

"You what!? Lied to me why? Do you wan the crime of genocide on your soul? You do now how this will end. Either all the dragons fall to your sword or all the humans fall to the Dragons wrath. One of us will cease to exist. That sword upsets the delicate if not outright nearly destroyed balance we have now! If anyone else discovers it an open war willhappen that will pout the battles thus far to a crying shame with its horrors!"

Ayos hadn't lost his temper yet. Any more deception by these people and he would snap.

"Please just let me destroy the sword and I will leave you in peace thats all I am here for."

((Getting better at least. Keep up the good work, before you know it people will be asking you to summerize xd.png

Please note the massive amounts of sarcsm on the last bit.))

Kassandra said."lets just say it's a experiment. and no old man." Then she took out some needles. The needles a filld with sleeping durgs that can but a full grown dragon to sleep for 2. She has 12. she trows 10 of them at ayos. then she used the last two as meele wepons and went to attack diretly.

edit:((done))

Edited by megasuper123

"I see" he said blandly. Albel clasped his hands into fists, though it wasn't visible in the dark. A streak of jealousy slipped into his subconscious, putting him in a bad mood. Albel rolled his eyes and folded his arms. "Have a good night" he muttered in a more heavy, rough voice. He walked to the door.

((Who else is thinking what I'm thinking? Isn't a sword being able to take out an entire race powerplaying? I might be missing something here, but, Idunno...))

((... lolz, Albel's jealous of a dead dragon xd.png and yes that kind of sword, without nick's permission, is powerplaying..))

Edited by snowdragon10

((Not sure if I should report it, then or not... I don't mind powerplaying... That much. But if someone just wipes out an entire race then I get pissed.

Who's Slytha talking bout, anyways? I thought it was Albel. xd.png))

Edited by Krissi2197

"Kassandra, I don't trust this guy. Give the sword to the dragon," whispered Fern. "Hey!" Fern bit Kassandra's ankle and tried to drag the much bigger and stronger woman.

((I don't know what else to post. Fern doesn't trust people that just walk up to you trying to be nice. Other animals on the street that did that when she had something, like food, if she let them get closer it would be taken))

((Who else is thinking what I'm thinking? Isn't a sword being able to take out an entire race powerplaying? I might be missing something here, but, Idunno...))

(( It has a twin. But the twin is a sword of heling if it strikes it heals.))

Max getting out of the room. Then he sees his aunt fithing."and she said she liked dragons :sigh:"

((But it doesn't make sense... You can't just make up a sword that can kill an entire race without Nick's permission. I'm pretty sure that's powerplaying. Especially if it can take out an ENTIRE RACE. Doesn't sound all that powerful to you?))

Edited by Krissi2197

Slytha glanced at Albel and raised an eyebrow. "I already told you I'm not going back to sleep. What are you so upset about anyway?" Are you *always* angry or something? I don't think I said anything to make you angry... Did I?

Edited by snowdragon10

((the sword isn't fair. -.- That's way too much power play))

Albel grumbled something quietly. He walked out of the room. "I'm fine, leave me alone" he growled. Albel walked back to Rika's room and sat on her bed like normal. Albel never had anyone like Slytha in the first place, it was hard to imagine thinking of someone else.