picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((Eh make trouble- that'll do it biggrin.gif

like that one dude er...npc...could do something or maybe a dragon?))

Albel sat up and watched the dragons from above. Zizi looked like a cow, mowing the grass. Buttercup seemed disgusted at the fast. Albel just made a small bark of laughter. He sighed, thinking about whether to tell Slytha about the kiss.

((Prods super with a very long pole.

Hey. You still alive there me boyo? Cause if yeah aint. you gotsa tell us. We won't know oderwise. So tell me boyo you still alive on dat dere h'end?

Continues to prod with the very long pole.))

((no no I know your alive matey. I meant Mega. He just kinda dissapeared isn't he usually on right now? *gasp* He wasn't suspended was he!? Cause that would mean you and I are kinda stuck.

Nuuuuuuuuu!!!! Wait...I think someone would have known about it or something.))

Maybe he dozed off, or went to bed. I'm going to sleep))

(( Yup i fell a sleep. Okay i am at home now. Oh and i got good names for the twin swords: the dragon slayer(Golden fire) and the dragon healer(Golden tear) ))

max seeing the fight."all of you stop it"then he trows a needle that Kassandra drop't.

Kassandra fell a sleep form the needle.

then max looks at the old man."You fit the descripson of a dragon slayer i herad about once. I think he's name was Greg"

Edited by megasuper123

((you can't have any weapons that gives you an unfair advantage over another player, so stop it with the swords, cause thats powerplaying))

((you can't have any weapons that gives you an unfair advantage over another player, so stop it with the swords, cause thats powerplaying))

((hmm... why dose everybody think that the sword is too overpowerd. Because it can kill a dragon. Any way the sword eat's the engery of the holder. It can cut dragon more easily than a normal sword. it not like some godly sword of ultimate destruction or a nuke . It is just a Special sword thats all. ))

Edited by megasuper123

((Nick already said that the swords are NOT allowed. You don't follow it, I'll report you for powerplaying. Easy as that.))

Edited by Krissi2197

(If you realy want to use the sword, I will work on a system on where it hurts youto the point where it is no longer powerplaying such as how many post your character uses it)

(If you realy want to use the sword, I will work on a system on where it hurts youto the point where it is no longer powerplaying such as how many post your character uses it)

(( YAY, thanks nick. ))

((Which means that you can't use it to wipe out an entire race... And you can only use it for a certain amount of posts... Which kinda defeats the purpose of having it in the first place since after you get past that limit, you can't use it anymore.

*Shrug* Whatever...))

Edited by Krissi2197

(Ya, after you use it past 6 post, you become to weak to even hold up the sword. If you reach the limit you need to rest for 8 post.)

((Something tells me that he will post 8 really, really short posts just so he can use the sword again. I'm telling you, if he powerplays or godmods one more time I think I'm leaving for a while. I don't like it when people do that.

Anyways, Nick, are we still going to do the windsurfing thing or... Do you want me to wake Keisha up since they 'fell asleep'? I don't mind doing either one.))

Edited by Krissi2197

((Eee! Sorry Khay! Don't hurt me! *Ducks* tongue.gif

But the OoC is referring to the RP. We aren't chatting about anything in general, really. If you want me to delete em I will... I can't afford another warn.. unsure.gif ))

Edited by Krissi2197

(Ya, after you use it past 6 post, you become to weak to even hold up the sword. If you reach the limit you need to rest for 8 post.)

((hmm i wonder. Nick shall i make 4 evil charaters do destroy the earth. Oh and nick please add the 5 five sentences rule to the rules on the first page. this is a ooc wonderland.))

{{LOL. I'm just stating, you have pages of OoC, after the discussion is over, it'd be nice if we could trim it down...

Tell me the powers of this sword, Mega. You have issues with powerplaying, and already you try to do things that your character shouldn't be able to do. Giving you a 'slayer's sword' might just be overkill, and it won't help you with your current powerplaying problems.}}

((If Mega is asking if he can have 4 evil characters who can destroy the world, I am going to go nuts. Mega, I don't think you can do that. Having characters that destroy the earth is POWER PLAY. I'm not trying to be mean, but c'mon!! It's not fair to the rest of us, and it ticks most of us off.))

Edited by Krissi2197

{{Nick, it doesn't help when Mega tries to throw people through a wall in one post? You don't think that he could slay all the dragons of this RP in six? It's only a recommendation, but I'd keep the swords out of play...

Saying that, Mega, I'd wait until you had a stable grasp of powerplaying and godmoding, and knew how to avoid it before asking for any roles of importance/power.}}

((If Mega is asking if he can have 4 evil characters who can destroy the world, I am going to go nuts. Mega, I don't think you can do that. Having characters that destroy the earth is POWER PLAY. I'm not trying to be mean, but c'mon!! It's not fair to the rest of us, and it ticks most of us off.))

(( naa i just want a plot i get board.i ment that the 4 evil ch they will try to destroy the world. ))

(( naa i just want a plot i get board.i ment that the 4 evil ch they will try to destroy the world. ))

{{Well, for Nick, I say no. Until you can grasp everything better, you should not have four powerful characters, in ANY RP. There is far too much godmodding in your posts, and that breaks this RPs rules and ruins the atmosphere for everyone else. So I, as the RP moderator, am going to throw my power around a bit, say no. You aren't ready for it.}}

{{Well, for Nick, I say no. Until you can grasp everything better, you should not have four powerful characters, in ANY RP. There is far too much godmodding in your posts, and that breaks this RPs rules and ruins the atmosphere for everyone else. So I, as the RP moderator, am going to throw my power around a bit, say no. You aren't ready for it.}}

((THANKYOU!))