skunklover

Dreams You've Had

an entire dream about breaking my arm and getting a cast

I was dreaming about a mini-crossbow. I had one as a teen. but the one in my dream had a camera - one of those film fed ones, as opposed to a digital. It was free with a purchase of a meal. >.>

I was dreaming of getting a guitar. It has been an occurring dream. I was disappointed everytime I wake up. dry.gif I should probably buy my musical instrument, ever since my old one got eaten by decay due to The Flood. I was continue to use that as my motivator, as my reward when I get good grades in uni.

The other night, I had a dream that I logged 99 hours of playing BioShock 2 and was still only halfway through the game. :/

Yesterday morning, I dreamed I was trying to escape from something (I don't really remember what) on a mechanical flying carpet. It wasn't working right, so I tried to fix it with a sonic screwdriver (it was Ten's silver screwdriver, but the light was green instead of blue), but that wasn't working either. I was explaining to whoever was with me on the carpet that the light was the wrong color when I woke up. Since I recognized that detail as wrong, I wonder if I would have gone into a lucid dream if I had stayed asleep...

A long time ago, I was on a camping trip. Somehow I fell asleep...

I stepped outside of my tent. Everyone else was outside, eating, and here I was, in my PJs. I went back in.

And then I woke up.

But the funny thing is that I didn't remember waking up and my dream was so accurate that I changed into my normal clothes and went outside to eat breakfast...

And was greeted by the pitch black of the night.

So I went back in and just fell asleep.

On the bright side, I changed in privacy, my clothes were warm in the morning [it was freezing and your clothes were too, especially your jeans], and I didn't have to waste time changing.

I had a dream where I wanted to buy caramel ice cream that cost $1.90 and I gave the cashier $2, but he kept insisting on giving me about $3 in change and I spent so long trying to make him take the proper amount of money back that my ice cream melted.

I entered a garden. I saw a girl. She took me to somewhere in underground. I was looking for exit. But I couldn't. I saw a public telephone. I dialed a four number. (I don't remember what that number is.) I teleported(?) to somewhere in metro system. I was end of tunnel and I thought it was line 4. Workers are constructing rail there.

I had a dream I was in class eating a Nectarine, and the teacher was mad at me for eating one, and told me to throw it away. I got up, and she told me to sit down (she's a nice, substitute teacher in real life). I said she told me to throw it away, and she replied that I needed to be very popular to throw it away. She asked the class to raise their hands if they liked me, and they all did. So I got to throw my Nectarine away. owo Probably one of my weirdest dreams yet.

This is an odd one.

Years ago, I had the best dream of this awesome house. It was big, old, set in the woods, surrounded by trees dripping moss....the other night I had a dream about the exact same house.

In my new dream I was watching myself watch the old dream almost like a movie. What was really odd was the 'me' in my new dream told the 'me' in my old dream how odd it was that I was dreaming about that exact same house again and the 'me' in the old dream agreed. So, it was like I was watching two copies of myself having a discussion about dreams, while the 'real' me watched from a distance and was completely aware that it was a dream about 2 copies of myself talking about dreams. Yeah.

Edited by MedievalMystic

This is an odd one.

Years ago, I had the best dream of this awesome house. It was big, old, set in the woods, surrounded by trees dripping moss....the other night I had a dream about the exact same house.

In my new dream I was watching myself watch the old dream almost like a movie. What was really odd was the 'me' in my new dream told the 'me' in my old dream how odd it was that I was dreaming about that exact same house again and the 'me' in the old dream agreed. So, it was like I was watching two copies of myself having a discussion about dreams, while the 'real' me watched from a distance and was completely aware that it was a dream about 2 copies of myself talking about dreams. Yeah.

ninja.gif How interesting and strange.

I had a dream a couple weeks ago about winning a prize dragon in the DC raffle, but when I got the email to notify me it was somehow both email and in-game and completely neither at the same time, and it was both a notification and an 'optional custom code' kind of thing. But every time I entered the code (I have plans for one if I ever win a raffle XD) it for some reason never accepted it and then the egg hatched and the dragon misgendered (another thing I fear of happening lol) and everything went wrong and twisted in the most horrible ways - and it wasn't even DC save for the dragons.

And when I woke up, I immediately checked my emails for a notification and wasn't sure what had happened for half an hour afterwards.

I think hoping to win a raffle isn't doing my mentality any good...

Edited by rampaging wyvern

being in a weird house school where this girl was like "be careful"

I remember a lot of dreams I had, but for now I'll tell this one.

I was shipped off to some sort of boarding school for girls. It was a clean, respectable looking establishment, but there were some details that were very... Off. And very sinister.

The iron fence surrounding the school was ten feet high (I think,) and it was all electrified along with the gate. Yet once I was let in, there was a beautiful garden, with fountains, and hedges and a wide variety of bright flowers. The building itself had a very "historic" feeling. It was clearly old, but it was as well maintained and pretty as the garden. At least, on the outside.

Inside the building, it was very sterile and bland, like a hospital. There were few decorations, and the only furnishings besides the tons of lockers lining the hallways were in the bedrooms and classrooms. There was an early curfew every night, and before I knew it I was being herded off to a room that I'd be sharing with three other girls.

They didn't talk much, and they seemed awfully defensive, even when I was just trying to introduce myself.

The next morning, my classes began. My first class was an art class, and it seemed okay. I couldn't understand what the teacher was trying to say, and the canvases we were provided were ridiculously large.

Suddenly, there was some sort of accident. I think something heavy might've fallen on me, or something, because next thing I knew I was dead and roaming the classroom as a ghost. My body was cleaned up quickly, and very efficiently, as if the janitors had had experience with that sort of thing before. After that, there was nothing. My death was never addressed beyond my corpse being removed.

I was doomed to wander the art room forever. I could speak to people, but they'd ignore me. They could clearly see me, but they'd avert their gazes. I could even go as far as painting a picture in front of them, ruining displays, covering them in paint... But still they wouldn't respond. The one thing I could never do, though, was leave the art room.

Sorry for the long story. It was just a kind of fascinating dream to me, and I wanted to tell the whole story, or at least what I remembered.

tongue.gif I had a fun and scary dream. I dreamt that I was in an open space swimming pool. It was near the sea too. I saw that the waters have gathered from afar and formed a huge wave, approaching my direction. There are people with me. So I did what I had to do, which is unexpected. I use the water from the pool to propel me up. I then waterbent the upcoming wave higher, pushing myself further up and creating a high barrier to prevent the people from drowning. Well, the waves rolled back and is going to hit us again. I did that cycle many times until I woke up. If it continued on, I would have been exhausted.

I dreamt that my family and I were in a zombie apocalypse then I woke up and dreamt I was trying to learn how to drive a semi in a crowded parking lot

So last night I watched godzilla again my dream was about running away from him and a whole bunch of dinosaurs? Idk why dinosaurs were in there but yeah xd.png Woke up with my heart racing like I just ran a mile lmao

I turn on the computer but it isn't work correctly. So open the computer. I saw some cable was disconnect. I connected them with scotch tape. And I connect some more other wires. And my father said the resolution of monitor became low. I tried to find problem-and woke up.

Last night I dreamed someone wanted to kill me and they delivered a bomb to my house. But I knew about it ahead of time so I didn't open the box, which would have caused the bomb to explode.

Last night I dreamed someone wanted to kill me and they delivered a bomb to my house. But I knew about it ahead of time so I didn't open the box, which would have caused the bomb to explode.

wink.gif In the least, it's not a timer bomb then.

---

I would add another dream but then it would require some visual presentations, so I'll have to postpone that.