skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I've got two dreams here:

A couple years back I had a dream where I was on some gameshow, and the building was purple. I had just won something, and I went up some stairs that led to a hexagonal stage. A guy in a suit was holding a gold-trimmed purple pillow with a gift box on it. The gift box was purple with a gold ribbon, and I eagerly went to open it. Just as I opened the box, I woke up. I guess I will never know what was in that gift box...

A few days ago I had a dream that I was on the island of Berk from How To Train Your Dragon. There were multicoloured fruits everywhere, in sacks and barrels and crates. I ate one, and I turned into a dragon. A bunch of people came out of nowhere and started eating the fruits and turning into dragons. Everyone was flying around and having fun, and I suddenly turned human again. All the people who ate the fruit went back to normal, because the fruits effect was temporary.

Everyone started scoffing the fruit and fighting over it, which caused Hiccup (also from How To Train Your Dragon) to come over and say the fruit was making us greedy, and he took all the fruit away. I appeared in a big cave which had all the fruit in it. I shoved a bunch in my mouth, which turned me into a dragon, then some huge viking started chasing me with an axe. I grabbed as many fruit as I could and flew away. I shoved the fruit in my mouth and went back to Berk. I didn't go back to normal though, because apparently I had eaten so much fruit that the effect was permanent.

I dunno what caused the first dream, but the second one is probably from watching How To Train Your Dragon 2 in the cinemas. I've had many other dreams, but I don't really remember them blink.gif

I had a few dreams involving this murderous doll? It scares the living hell out of me and in this last one I was choking it? Weird I know I'm thinking the same thing >..>

Chuckie? The murderous doll? mad.gif I knew that person was up to bad things.

Last night I dreamed that an elderly woman crazed with meth and a 6-foot-tall Godzilla were living in the second floor of my house. Since they wouldn't leave, I decided to smoke them out... by setting the garage on fire. o_O

I saw someone find seceret of that place(where?) and killed. That scend keep repeating. I trying to make him survive but fail every time.

I dreamt I had a phone with a keypad and not touch screen. That was within this fortnight. I woke up and checked my phone which was of course, touch screen now. sad.gif That was most disappointing. I thought I had a keypad phone at the moment I woke up to the time I touched my real phone.

ninja.gif I still want a keypad; sadly, my old phone got stolen.

then why don't you buy one with a key pad?

anyway, I have been having a lot of awesome dreams recently, but i always forget them within 10 min of waking up ;( .

Edited by na82008

then why don't you buy one with a key pad?

Ah well... my mom already got a free Samsung phone and so they insisted me using that. And I doubt I'll still find keypad phones. They are very uncommon here by now...

I always have this wired feeling that my alarm clock is about to go off in the morning when I was vaguely awake, and within like 3 seconds, it screams. Though i don't normally dream and forgot them fairly quick...

-''-

A couple years or so ago I dreamt that turtles were coming out of the walls at home so we were sweeping them out of the house.

I dreamt about exploring SCP-100-KO (haunted mansion) which is apartment that is hard to escape when you got inside. Edited by sh20000sh

I had a long dream two days ago that involved me getting in some quest. The echo of the dream still lingers on me up to breakfast.

I had a really weird dream tonight. I dreamed that TJ bred a Chicken with a Misfit Pygmy. (No, it's not a joke. Sometimes I dream about Dragon Cave.)  xd.png

Were they successful and if so what was the outcome?

I had a weird dream I was in some game where I had two grans, one was evil and one was good, and I had to find this Tongue of the Snake Charm thing (which was actually a simple green cloth) and the good gran wrapped it arou d my face and performed sime sort of ritual to scare the bad gran away.

WHAT. THE. TGYFFHUCK.

Edited by AwesoMan30000

I had a weird dream where I was going through this jungle planet with trees and animals and stuff, and after a few hours of fighting animals for my life, the trail was blocked by this weird, temple-like stone structure. There were a bunch of people there, a lot of them, and the king was some fat dude on top of the structure. Anyway, they spouted some crap about the jungle being their domain, and I had to pledge alligience to them to let me past. I just felt like I had to get past, but Wasnt willing to become one of his slaves. So I convinced him that he needed to go to the bathroom, and followed him so I could assassinate him while he was in there and get past.(I played a lot of hitman absolution the night before.) Anyway, while we were waiting for our turns in this surprisingly nice, public restroom that has people in it despite being in a freaking jungle, I talked to him a bit, and realized he was a nice guy. I didn't want to kill him anymore, so I just left him in there, and ran out. My dream ended there. It's probably hard to understand when written down like this, but it's like that with most of my dreams. There are usually indescribable details, and weird, confusing things that only I would understand since I dreamt it.

I dreamt that I had a woven wicker basket for a stomach that could actually somehow digest things. I got surgery to have that as a stomach when I was asleep and I didn't know it (in my dream of course). So ?I used the wicker basket as a stomach for a few days, but I had to get surgery to get my normal stomach back be cause the wicker would rot and fall apart. My mom also somehow had a wicker basket for a stomach and she got the surgery to get her normal stomach back first. On the way to the doctor hut (yes, hut. The doctors lived in a tourist attraction or some kind of safari.) my stomach started falling apart but it didn't hurt. I just sat there and worried how I would probably die if I had no stomach. But eventually the hut inhabiting doctors did the surgery and put a normal stomach back in my body. The doctor said I couldn't exercise or I'd break my stomach. I then abruptly woke up. I don't like that dream, too much guts for me,

I had a crazy dream last night. It was a combination of tornados, forks(what?),and Frank from the movie Cars.

So it was the middle of the night when suddenly I get woken up by some youth leader because I was spending the night at my church with my youth group (in my dream) and the leader said that there was a tornado coming and we needed to get to safety. So to shelter from the tornado we went outside and layed down in the GRASS IN THE VERY MIDDLE OF THE FIELD. Then he asked if any one wanted some forks to help hold them to the ground. I was like sure... and I took the forks ,stuck them in the ground and held on. Then I started hearing noises meaning the tornado was on the ground but it wasn't a tornado at all. Instead of a tornado it was Frank from the movie cars.

Ah well... my mom already got a free Samsung phone and so they insisted me using that. And I doubt I'll still find keypad phones. They are very uncommon here by now...

I stand corrected. Keypad phones are still common. I'm an idiot and just didn't know where to look. However, it still IS impractical for me to buy a new phone when I "inherited" my mom's stock phone (it was in storage). wink.gif Perhaps this is the reason why I didn't look hard enough for keypad phones?

I had a dream there was a company that could literally move houses and they moved mine from Scotland to Germany.

I had a dream that I went to the beach for a week and I met up with a friend that I haven't seen in FOREVER. And then the dream turned into my dad and mom's voice asking each other if they had seen my dog, Tickles any where. It kind of scared me because Tickles will be 13 in September, which is really old, and in my mind I was thinking Tickles ran away to die because I know dogs do that. When I woke up I walked around my house and found him on the couch in my living room.

Once, I dreamt I actually met TJ o.o but I can't remember anything at all.

Though this doesn't mean anything here, I also met the main five/four of the A801 cast, people who I admire. Sadly it HAD to be all a dream. I wasn't even in France when I woke up.

One of my better dreams ended up living with dragons, though not the DC ones. They lived in clans, above the clouds, and had a deity to rule over them, who's place I was trying to get to (flying didn't work). Eventually I did but ticked off that deity, now I have an angry dragon trying to burn down my home. We eventually reconciled somehow.

Extra stuff, the clan leader I was living with had the name of Zero, some boy lived with dragons before, got to the deity's place and had pictures of it's servants but he apparently was dead. Oh, I nearly caused a revolution in dragon architecture.

I remember a couple of snippets from other dreams, I was chasing and being chased by someone with an elemental sword, I think fire, there was a person who could manipulate nature, two arrows apparently can take down the prince of the world I was in. I also raced America, skated over the land with epic shoes that defy friction just to retrieve something, it wasn't there so I go back, it actually was there but in a city which randomly appeared. The earliest dreams I could remember was war with my brother and being stuck in a maze I never found a way out. My memory is fading, though.

E: censorkips I almost forgot I helped a princess escape with rad wings to fly over the enemy army and past the overly protective king. Ah, keeping on closing the doors to the stairways to hell (with map layout being my school's).

Edited by serce2

I had this dream about two months ago, after my beautiful dog passed away -

I went out of my room and saw him sitting right in front of the door. I was shocked, because I knew he was dead. So I crouched down to touch him and see if he was real. I stroked him and he rested his head on my lap. Then I stood up because I was a bit scared and bothered that he was here, I tried walking away, but he kept following me and nudging my legs.

When I woke up, I realized how sad the dream made me feel. And the whole day I just kept thinking about my dog.

I had this dream about two months ago, after my beautiful dog passed away -

I went out of my room and saw him sitting right in front of the door. I was shocked, because I knew he was dead. So I crouched down to touch him and see if he was real. I stroked him and he rested his head on my lap. Then I stood up because I was a bit scared and bothered that he was here, I tried walking away, but he kept following me and nudging my legs.

When I woke up, I realized how sad the dream made me feel. And the whole day I just kept thinking about my dog.

:'( *the feels* Strange how our pastor mentioned something like this today. He mentioned about his deceased parents and seeing them in the dream. He was apologising to his mom and after that, he dreamt about his dad apologising to him. Well! That last part was a bit weird.

I had a dream where my beta, Phantom, died and I 'replaced him' with one found in a muffin who looked identical to him. But when I did that, my world flipped upside down and weird things began to happen that I couldn't even begin to explain... (He did die in real life and I was planning on replacing him but now I'm not so sure...) I highly hope I finish this dream sometime... I'm guessing he was mad at me for some reason??

I've had a lot of dreams about flying over the years-- the winged kind, not the plane kind. But at least planes fly, because in every single one of those dreams, I have so much trouble actually getting off the ground despite my wings being proportional to my size. It's as if flying is a huge struggle for me, even if I don't actually feel physically tired in those dreams.

These dreams are obviously little messages from my subconscious, but for the life of me, I cant seem to get it, save for "something's keeping you from doing really well in life".

I had a weird dream I was in some game where I had two grans, one was evil and one was good, and I had to find this Tongue of the Snake Charm thing (which was actually a simple green cloth) and the good gran wrapped it around my face and performed some sort of ritual to scare the bad gran away.

Well, snake grass is sometimes referred to as "mother's-in-law tongue". I guess same goes for grandmas

Note: I edited the quote just a bit by taking out a portion and editing spelling errors only.