skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I dreamt about DC last night. Specifically, I dreamt that I had somehow been able to catch 4 (FOUR!) Silvers in the cave and were trying to trade them for my Secret Santa giftee's top wishes: CB Gold and 3rd gen Gold Shimmer. I woke up before I could check the trade status. dry.gif Too bad none of those dragons ever showed up on my real scroll! xd.png

Ugh, the dream I had is the reason I didn't go back to bed. I dreamed I went back in time to when I was 13 years old. Stole my Dad's car (which we didn't even have back then) drove it on this highway and I could not drive to save my life. I raced past a cop, almost caused people to crash on this bridge that was over water, then I had to save my three cats who were being hunted by a scientist so he could experiment on them.

WTF! That first dream was horrible enough, but to have some psycho after MY cats?! Dream or not if I hadn't woken up after scooping up my kitties I would'a slugged him. No one messes with my cats. mad.gif

I had this odd dream months ago that I was exploring an abandoned swimming pool place with my dad. The first two floors were often used by the public for swimming and such, but the whole building had like 36 - on the upwards scale, and the whole thing looked like just 4 from the outside, and the rooms had pretty high ceilings. There weren't any monsters or anything, just had a really creepy atmosphere. But there was this one huge, barren, somewhat grimy room at the top with an invisible ceiling hich was assumedly where you'd get showered. Except it lacked showered and there was just some green tap, which surprisingly worked even though it looked like it hadn't been touched since 1945. I was too scared to get washed in it, despite my dad being there to protect me. The odd thing was that when I woke up into reality, I had somehow put my swimming clothes on in my sleep :|

Gives me interesting ideas for a horror game or Minecraft map...

P.S. Somehow, this swimming pool was linked to my grandparents in some way.

Edited by AwesoMan30000

I don't remember how I got to this point but this is all I can remember from a dream I had:

I needed to escape this house I was in for one reason or another. I ran around looking for someway out with my boyfriend busy trying to buy me time. In some garage I discover what looked like a mechanical bull style vehicle. It ran and maneuvered like a live bul but lacked a head and instead close to the neck and seating area sported a plate that ran down a bit with four horns jutting out. With no other vehicle in the area I hopped on and it responded, moving as if being woken up as it shook and vibrated lightly beneath me before making a loud huff like sound while steam was pushed out from it. My boyfriend ran in, hopping on behind me as the garage doors began to open, the mechanism we were sitting on seemingly not phasing him in the least.

Once wide enough we leaned down, me pressing my chest on the metallic top as the contraption leaned forward and took off. The rhythm of its run was smooth but still very much felt as the machines within it made it rumble and huff out steam from the sides of its neck. We ran and the street was dark, surrounded by tall houses and walls. I could feel something chasing us and the need to hurry just ate at my stomach. We ran and twisted through streets, trying to get away. Finally in an open space we slowed down to look back and to see the place was clear. We stopped our 'bull' near a car and got off to stretch, being cautious and looking around to ensure we were clear. Nearby stood another mechanical like steed, standing, legs sort of bowed as if in a position to once again be climbed on. It was much sleeker, stronger looking than what we had, and in my dream mind, I realized this was an upgrade. I dragged my boyfriend to it, our original steed seemingly shutting down and taking a similar position, waiting for its next user. We clambered on as the feeling of something approaching began to eat away at me again. The steed once again spurred to life, shaking and rumbling beneath us. Once again we leaned in and took off, faster, smoother, and it felt almost like flying. The shake of its shoulders as its mechanical feet hit the ground was the only thing keeping us from believing we were.

A street spread out into a dark looking desolate field. Part of me wanted to avoid it, but we had no where else to turn. I held on tighter to the mechanical steed as it barreled down the road and into what lead into this field. Something happened though. A form of force field passed through and around us, making our every cell feel out of place and down right weird. I shuddered but continued until the feeling subsided only to see a colorful golden field and blue sky before us. The trees reminded me of those in the movie The Lorax. They looked fuzzy and the trunks were white with a different color stripe spiraling upwards on each tree. Our steed slowed down and it moved along this field / forest at a leisurely pace. We reached a group of trees that seemed thick and close enough together to let us move around calmly while we tried to recover. I looked around and found an abandoned wrecked car near a group of trees. I got closer only to find it empty. A bit disheartened I moved around it and to my surprise a sleeker, stronger steed stood there waiting. I had to test it out and decided to jump on my own. The power in it was unreal as it ran and partially pranced out of my control. It had no handles and instead some holes to grip on as it ran. Maneuverability was so weird and I eventually ended up trying to stop it near a new group of trees. My cries of surprise and frustration seemed to have caught my boyfriends attention as he ran towards me to make sure I was fine. I hopped off the steed and reassured him I was fine as something in the distance caught my eye.

These, llama like creatures were walking around the field, grazing and eating some tree leaves. They were fluffy all over save for their legs and parts of their snouts. Their eyes were not visible under all the fluffy fur they had which suck out as if the had just been electrified. I got close and to my surprise they had a hidden talent. One of them squeaked, tucking its legs in quickly and letting its body fall to the ground. I watched in amazement as they all followed suit and proceeded to bounce around. They seemed like balloons covered in fur that just fell and bounced slowly in a random direction. They would land on their heads and their sides and just continue until they felt the need to walk or land. Their legs would stretch out and wight them down slightly, enough to make them land on said feet. They all sported honey colored coats and I couldn't help but stand there, the entire time my head going "What... in the actual... f**k?"

I woke up shortly after that.

I just had a dream where I won the raffle this year. >.>;

That's all I remember about it. I had some other completely different dream before it, but I don't remember anything about it.

A few days before the raffle post came out, I had a dream in which my best friend won the raffle. The thing is, she doesn't even play dragon cave!

Yesteraday, before the raffle update, I dreamed that I didn't win.Turns out the reality is heartbreakingly similar xd.png

I had a dream the other week, about this old friend of mine, who I lost touch with (very sad :/ )

and she ended up drowning me in the end by pushing my head underwater...

Drowning in dreams signifies an overwhelming of emotions!

They call me the dreamreader ...?

I was playing game wit PC and I saw BSOD which show only four lettes. It was Korean but I don't know what it mean. I had no idea to find what this word mean and I accidently pressed start key. And windows-95 style start manu appeared. I opened IE 4 from there and type that word. And it shows no result. And I minimazed that and I saw that word. I found a typo. And I corrected that typo and searched again. And I saw several images that people are bowing.

I had a weird one last night. I was sitting alone in a white room with no exits. I don't know why I was sitting but I was then something grabbed my arm. I pulled back just to hit my elbow on the wall behind me. I looked back to see what had grabbed me but nothing was there. I sat down again only to find the ground was now made of glass and broke when I sat down. I fell and hit my back on a metal platform. When I sat up I saw a that I was on a large circle platform with a few pictures of my friends in bubbles and a full sized pic of me

Good Lord I might become a keyblade master now. I need to stop playing these games.

Ugh, I totally blame last night's dream on the fact that I was so focused on my stories for fanfiction. I don't remember everything, but it was so detailed and had a strong plot. It didn't fade to another dream, and it flowed very much like a movie.

It was completely around the FF7 universe, except Lightning from FF13 was also in it. She was traveling around with Cloud while in another location Zack was traveling around with Angeal. they were trying to find a way to stop the main bad guy, (who never showed themselves) from destroying the planet.

They summoned a huge army/pack of the same monsters that Kadaj and his brothers summoned in Advent Children and they were running wild and killing anything that got in their way, mostly they were after kids. Eventually Cloud's party and Zack's cross paths when Lightning mistook him for a villain and they ended up fighting with swords. They only stopped when Lightning realized that Zack knew who her traveling partner was. Though, taking a fangirl moment out to say it was cute to see Cloud just standing back with a smirk and watching the two duke it out. xd.png

Meanwhile the main bad guy had captured both Reeve and Rufus Shinra, held them in a cage and was planning to kill them. Rufus was older though, not as young as he was in the movie, which was odd considering Cloud and the others hadn't aged at all.

I caught glimpses of the other members of AVALANCHE like Cid, Vincent and Nanaki(Red XIII), Yuffie and Tifa, but nothing more than that. Denzel also had an important role as the only one who could stop the bad guy which explains why the monsters were mainly after kids. they were trying to stop the one who could stop the bad guy, but Denzel's dad wasn't a Turk like he in in canon, instead he was a scientist who predicted something like this would happen so he designed a machine that only someone with his DNA (like his son) could use.

Cloud's group (now 4 strong) found this out and headed back to Edge while Denzel finds the device and is about to use it and then.....I wake up.

I really wanted to see what was gonna happen. It was such a good dream. It was just like watching a movie. I'd love to write it out as a story, but I don't think I could do it justice like how I saw it.

Well, I was having a Christmas Dream last night. Perhaps I missed it since I did missed Christmas 2014 due to being in China with all the hustle and bustle of family preparations for grandparents anniversary. And they do not celebrate Christmas too.

Last nights dream was... disturbing to me.

Had a dream that I was captured by a serial killer and dragged to a cabin in the woods. The cabin walls were covered with spikes, inside and out, making it hard for one to escape. Along with me there was another woman and two children.

I remember the serial killer said that I was his sister and the other woman was his wife while the two children was his kids.

He then left us alone in the cabin which gave me a minute to talk to the others. It turned out the guy was totally bonkers cause none of them was really related to him.

When the guy came back he was covered in blood and told us he was working late. That actually meant he went to kill someone.

Then I woke up.... I kinda got the shivers cause it felt a bit to real for me! O.O

I was in classroom and there was a book which written with language I don't know. It was book about that artifical language. I don't know why I was in there and what should I do. I looked several more pages. And I saw some letter looks like Chinese which I don't know. I went restroom and look that book again, It shows physics in Korean. I thought book's content changed in back part, so I tried see first of book and It shows geology.

First, I'm walking down my school hallway surrounded by tons of other people, grouped together with some of my lunch buddies. One of them in particular I'm talking to, and at one point I tell him that "The school is flooded with *slur that can't be written here without a warn* in a silly manner as I walk into the room with the food in it. This room is connected to the cafeteria, and you walk out through more doors to where you're supposed to sit. But anyway, the dream fades to black for a few seconds.

When it fades out, I'm on my phone playing a game. The game is Cubic Castles, but it seems far more different. The "mines" for instance now have little cubes sticking out of nearly everything, giving it a more voxelly look than it already is. My character pops out from a geyser (which in the dream is now a miniature volcano filled with water, and big enough to go inside) with a floating grey sign with white text and a red arrow pointing down towards the opening) and goes through a river and into a little lake towards some trees. As I move the fella closer to the trees, a red exclamation point appears to the left of the screen. Tapping the exclamation point causes the camera to pan back and left, and a stylized bird with huge cartoon eyes and a plump white body flies out from some other trees. It makes a beeline for my character, and it seems like its going to attack or something when it just turns to avoid it and flies past the screen.

Then I tap on my guy, and it suddenly morphs into an identical looking bird (except it has a light gray body) and takes off after the other. I control the thing to catch up to the white bird, and as I gain on the thing my birdie eats the other tail first, with cartoonish violence and the other bird panicking and struggling with a >.< expression (something like this). Little spots of blood and feathers are now on my bird, which keeps flying upwards (the birds had been gradually ascending) as if nothing happened.

As it keeps flying upwards, the game gradually shifts in style to the point where the bird moves like its in some animation where paper was cut and put in different spots for each frame. It goes through some equally papery looking clouds and its eyes start flashing red. I tap the bird and the thing opens its beak, which now have little cartoony teeth, in laughter as it fires red lasers from its eyes in random directions. It then fires downwards into the clouds it recently flew through.

The end.

I think I had this dream ever since I was little, and I still remember it today. (sometimes i still dream different versions of this which is unsettling)

So, Dora The Explorer invited me to a picnic with Diego. Turns out we had to climb these really high cave stairs, and Dora showed me around the cave. She seemed familiar with it. We then reached the top, where she was glowing happily, and Diego was up there as well. Opening the picnic basket, Dora wanted to show me something first. I followed her to the end of the cliff. I looked down, and there was the barber poll going straight down, through the clouds, and I assumed that it reached the ground.

Dora The Explorer then pushed me off the cliff, and Diego and Dora just kept laughing and laughing until I fell so far that I couldn't hear them.

And then, when I woke up, I had very bad back pain, was sweating, and was hyperventilating.

Some recurring dreams I had were before school year begins anxious dreams. Well, now I don't have them any more. Perhaps it is because I don't get a long summer vacation and thus, my brain is almost always school mode as opposed to changing from vacation mode to school mode. Or perhaps it's because I got used to school and have no more anxieties.

I dreamt that I was in an online videogame in which we had to throw pizzas to each other.Then I stepped on a pizza and the "arena" started to squish.Then someone else connected and he was in the squishing arena and he ran away.I lifted my foot of the pizza and the arena stopped squishing.Then I woke up.

^^^^^

One of my weirdest dreams

I had a dream where me and my friends turned into a mermaids and dived into the depths of the sea in the end. It was awesome while it lasted, especially considering it was preceded by a bad dream where we had a nasty pursuer.

I have the weirdest freaking dreams. dry.gif

I took a nap this afternoon. I had a dream that I was much younger, in my 20's, and I was talking to some girl who was complaining about this guy that felt the need to moon her every time he laid eyes on her and she was sick of it. She was telling me that he had the most disgusting butt, all dry, looking like it had ashes all over it...

Well, the guy in question comes strolling in and she whips out this red T shirt. She had taken a picture of his butt when he mooned her and had it put onto the T shirt, with AshyAsses.com on it and she throws it at him. He holds it up and looks at it and gets sulky about it and I remember saying something like 'Guys like that really irritate me but I kind of feel sorry for them, too...' and then I woke up.

Where does this mess come from? It was stupid, but kind of funny at the same time..

Edited by MedievalMystic

A while ago now I was near a bomb or some other explosive and it blasted my skull open. My brain would have been exposed if it wasn't for some sort of yellow cellophane like substance covering it from the outside world

Despite how traumatic the experience should have been, I've not even thought about my car accident in my dreams this last week. Nice.

Where do I begin? sad.gif

One time, I dreamed that I was in a house, and I had a portal gun, for some reason, so I was basically exploring the house, and messing around with stuff.

What on earth made me dream about them? Taurus Bulba clashing in an epic fight with Darkwing Duck? The duck was getting his butt kicked, but I'm trying to figure out why I was dreaming about them when it's been....at least 4-5 years since I've had anything to do with that series?

I dreamt that I found a large bag full of pan dulce in the pantry. I was super excited and carried it around with me and continued to eat it throughout the day. Then my mom and I started talking about the difference between the ones made here and the ones made in Mexico. (My brothers went down to visit family and brought back some that were homemade back in December. I guess they are still on my mind!) We noticed how the ones from here were super colorful and suddenly they all had bright, rainbow toppings. xd.png And then after that it pretty much ended with a hoarde of cats trying to get into my house. Not really sure what was up with that. tongue.gif