skunklover

Dreams You've Had

This is a dream I had a couple years ago, but for some reason it popped back into my mind last night. Very vivid dreams like this one stick with me for years.

I was on some kind of weird sky train and the train was made mostly of glass. Have you seen those lifts in ski resorts? The train was shaped something like one of those lifts, , but completely enclosed and lots of them grouped together. The tracks were actually in the clouds, very high up. Don't ask how they stayed up there, they just did. I remember feeling in awe of these tracks just floating in the sky.

I, and a host of other people on this train were prisoners and heading for some kind of work camp. I knew I had to get off of that train. Weirdly, I didn't feel in danger or abused or scared or anything. I just knew I didn't want to end up at that work camp.

I looked down and there was a massive, vast building that I knew somehow was a home, but a home for a creature so huge it defied the imagination. Humans would be like ants to these creatures. The building was snow white and had a sparkle to it and I remember thinking how beautiful it was. I wanted to get there, so I jumped out of the train. I didn't plummet or anything...it's like I floated down slowly. I landed lightly on my feet in some kind of gorgeous courtyard paved with snow white stones, with huge fountains and weird flowers and plants I'd never seen. I knew this was an alien world on some level, but in the dream I never questioned how I got there.

Next thing I know, I'm inside this massive house. The ceiling was so high up you could barely make out the details. And there were gold and jewels everywhere you looked. There were diamonds, emeralds and rubies, huge ones, scattered on the white floors. There was artwork on the walls made of solid gold. There were urns and sculptures made of the finest marble. The walls were embedded with jewels. Chests on white tables, overflowing with gold coins. I remember feeling like... O_____O. I couldn't believe it. And everywhere, people. Humans. All of them, running back and forth, here and there, people who obviously worked in the home and doing daily tasks. I started walking around and there was one room after another, filled with people doing whatever it is they were doing. They glanced at me, but didn't pay me much attention. At that point, a group of people, dressed in elaborate costumes, wearing these gorgeous ornate masks, came out of a hallway in a rush and I knew they were on their way to put on a performance for whatever creature owned that house. All the while, people are running back and forth, all around me, obviously busy and not even batting an eye at me being in there and wandering around.

At that point, I started snatching up jewels and gold. I was stuffing it everywhere I could, down my shirt, into my pockets, you name it. I remember looking around, sure that I'd get in trouble, but nobody gave me a second glance as I was doing it. It's like they were all completely oblivious. I remember plunging my hands into this chest up to my elbows and coming out with a hoard of jewelry in my arms, necklaces and bracelets dangling, sparkling and shining, and I was holding them to my chest, not quite believing my eyes.... And then I started laughing like a loon. I remember this feeling of utter and total evil glee, this excitement, this happiness, that's indescribable, knowing I was leaving this place with ALL this stuff, this hoard, and nobody would bat an eye or stop me, or ever miss it, there was just so much lying around everywhere you looked, from floor to ceiling....and it was mine, all MINE...and then I woke up....and I literally yelled 'NO!' as I woke up....

Man, I was in a funk the rest of the day. lol

I had a dream this morning about school. It was weird and i keep having similar dreams.

It started after i had walked into the school. I can't really explain how it looked because it kept changing, but in general it was a 2 floor building, and the first floor was really really wide, very open, a filled with trees. It wasn't just a few trees, and it wasn't like the kind of forrest you'd find in ohio, it was a jungle, with vines, trees with twisted trunks and stuff like that. For some reason, no one payed attention to the trees. Any way, i had woken up late and got to school. For some reason i thought the class i needed to be at was on the second floor. I ran to the back of the first floor and opened a door that led to stairs and went up.

The second floor was the opposite of the first floor. The only thing that could describe it was cramped. The hallways themselves weren't that small, but they were arranged in ways that took up the least space. They were sometimes diagonal from each other, and you'd need stairs to get to one, they formed bridges over others, it was really weird.

Anyway, I started looking for my class room. After a while i realized i forgot what was my first class, so i looked around in my back pack (which for some reason was a huge black duffle bag) for my schedule. Then i realized i never got a schedule. I ran back downstairs to go to the office to ask them to print me one.

This time the first floor was much smaller (but it was still big) , seemed to be a basement, and had much fewer and much smaller trees. It was cramped because a lot of big tables had been fitted into it, and it seemed like a summer camp (for little kids) was taking place. They were doing arts and crafts. I squeezed my way around the table and got to the office. I don't really remember the office that well, but i remember i asked for a schedule, it was taking a really long time to print out and i was really impatient and kept saying i'm going to miss my class and stuff. Also, at some point they showed it to me on the computer screen because it was going to take a long time to print.

The class that was i had at that point was physics but it was spelled really weird. It was spelled "pyshcensphycc" or something like that. In the dream i couldn't read it and asked them what it meant.

I started to run to my class and realized class had been let out and it was lunch time. I was very mad. I don't remember what happened during lunch but i think i went into a study hall or something.

Later i was at the office (the schedule was finally printed) and i started walking to the stairs again. This time the first floor was different again. In the front of the first floor was a jungle, less dense than the first one, but still very twisted trees. Then, a good 300-400 meters out there was a sidewalk and behind it a road and behind it the edge of a sprawling metropolis.

At this point the school seemed to become a prison for some reason, but i still thought it was school and i wasn't scared because i was in prison, it all seemed like the a normal school. Anyway, someone was collecting everything we had that wasn't clothing or textbooks (for safety i think). The guy was driving a taxi on the road in front of the big buildings asking for our stuff. I set my duffle bag on bed (many had suddenly appeared) and began to find the things i needed to give to the guy. There was a big guy who looked like he might have gone to prison at some point in the bed next to mine. We were talking about things, and for some reason i didn't trust him.

I realized it would take 2 trips to move all my stuff to the taxi. This was because for some reason i had a whole bunch of big gold coins. I took all my other stuff to the taxi and told the guy to wait because i needed to go get the gold coins. I went back to my bed but the gold coins and the guy in the next bed over were missing. Some how i knew he's stolen them. At this point i went the rest of the school day looking for the guy who stole my coins, finding him at one point, but i didn't confront him because he barley had enough money to get a soda from a vending machine and he should have had more than enough if he's stolen my gold. At this point, being very confused, i was trying to think of what else could have happened to my gold when i woke up.

The school progressively began to look more and more like a normal school as the dream went on, but it didn't look like my school. It looked like a school i had dreamed about before.

If you read through that wall of text that was my dream, thank you. I have managed to gather myself that i seem to have a lot of underlying anxiety about the first day of school, even though i'm going to the same one i went to the past 2 years and don't feel any active anxiety about it and never have. Can someone explain the trees and the way physics was spelled though...

Edited by na82008

Well last night I was watching a documentary on bees so when I went to bed guess what? I dreamt about bees.

There was this massive swarm of bees coming right at me and all I had was a bottle of perfume in my hand. When the bees got closer I started spraying the perfume all over the place and one by one the bees dropped dead to the ground. After the bee attack I walked into a forest and saw a pond. I started to get out a drink bottle and fill it up with water but then out of no where a giant mutated jaguar that had bee wings came and tried to attack me. I tried spraying it with the perfume but it wouldn't budge so then I started throwing bricks at it (and don't ask me where those bricks came from). The jaguar retreated back into the forest but you remember that pond I saw earlier? Well I somehow managed to walk into the pond while I was battling the jaguar and now I was sinking like the water was quicksand. After I had dramatically drowned I woke up to the sound of my dad making breakfast.

I think I had a lovely dream happy.gif

During Summer here (Spring for most of you), I had a weird dream about the cartoon called 'Chowder'. And yeah I still watch it sometimes with my little sis. tongue.gif

So Chowder, Mung, Schnitzel, Truffles and I were shrunk down to about the size of a toothpick. (It was weird) and we were in a forest.

They told me that we had to get back to the kitchen since there were a lot of orders. Apparently, the kitchen was located on the very top of the tallest tree.

We picked a dandelion and held unto it while the wind blew us up (you know, like how the ant guy did it in Bug's Life, hahaha).

When we reached the ledge of the kitchen on the tree, I tripped while trying to get up and fell slowly to the ground.

The other characters told Schnitzel to get me, but he objected because he is a rock monster. They pushed him off anyways and they couldn't find me.

I didn't fall back in the forest, though. I somehow transported into a park and slowly turned back into my normal size. My mom found me and brought me to visit a hospital and after all that I woke up.

Weird. ._.

So last night... I've had a pretty strange dream. It didn't feel like a dream much at all in fact; it felt a bit serious, but not frightening enough to be a nightmare.

So... I was a Pikachu. I've had a couple of partners, but I cannot recall who they were. We were trying to escape from something, and if I recall correctly, one time we looked back I saw a Metagross and a Hariyama who were apparently looking for us. I can't really explain stuff clearly that happened after this though since it's a little hard, though I do recall setting off a trap and someone saying "It's a trap" at one point.

However, after that part of the dream, there's one part that happened afterwards which still kind of creeps me out; I ended up all alone, and I was so exhausted from running that I collapsed onto the floor and couldn't move. I could only breathe, and soon I've felt the presence of whoever was pursuing me (I did not know who it was), standing right behind me. As I said, I couldn't move, and all of a sudden my vision and senses (I think) started fading away as if I was falling unconscious, and I've felt like the energy was being drained from my body, soon feeling weak and helpless. Soon after, I've felt like I've just died in a blink of an eye... and then slowly changed into something else as my conscience faded away, something that felt kind of dark and malevolent. Like I've just been corrupted and turned into a monster version of myself, before my dream faded away completely...

...And, afterwards, I've even woken up a little in the middle of the night. The weakness I've felt in my dream was presumably supposed to be in my head, and yet I've still felt the lingering weakness that had overcome me in the dream.

Okay! Now THIS is weird! So.. a few nights ago (I can still remember it well, kinda foggy) I had a dream.

My family and I were looking up at the sky and the moon was so close, you could see a station on it. Apparently, my dad and I flew up to it and went inside. I can't quite remember after that but then my dad was saying 'we could spend the night here,' and I said, 'night lasts 2 weeks and it gets cold.' Then, I guess it got REALLY... REALLY hot. I looked at my phone and it said like 100+ degrees Fahrenheit. I looked outside while still feeling really warm and saw freaking monsters chasing everyone. Then, it turned into my backyard and there were VOLCANOES ERUPTING! Then, the lava started to pour around the yard. My dad tried to stop me but I ran out and called to a crowd of people who were running for their lives because where I was, was the only safe place. They came and went inside and I kept calling for more people to come in. The heat went away when I got inside and sat down and then everything turned kinda happy. There was music and singing and yeah... it was pretty weird. Then the dream just ENDED. So yeah... my mind is pretty dang weird. xd.png

I had a dream Paid 10 dollars each for my husband and I to attend a cooking class at niagara college. But this cooking religious leader (he wasn't a chef but like an evil Gandhi) managed to convince some of the would be attendees to join him. He thought I was joining him because I locked my bike to a tree near him. Paul said no, we Paid for the course at the school already, we are doing that one.

So we are being taught by chef Blakeman (one of my favourites) and there are burgers and corn involved, we end up with a small food fight tossing kernals of corn at each other.

The others are doing whatever they are with the weird religious cooking leader. They are not with us, they are outside where he had a leg of beef or something set up.

Next I find myself up this weirdly high tower and I look down as smoke drifts past. I think there were some minor grass fires nearby, but this is dark and smells "different".

I look around the tower and spot smoke coming out of the school's green house - Niagara college has one.

So I call Chef Blakeman and warn him that there is a problem and that the other cooks are doing something sinsister and probably told by the cooking religious leader.

I go down and see a requisition order from one of the 'defected students". He had set up a fry pan and stove and left it unattended frying an egg until it smoked. he had pipes collect he smoke and take it out of the green house through broken glass. I photographed it so we could get the guy expelled for vandalism

Anyway it got sorted out and we were done.as I was unlocking the bike, I told this cooking religious leader that I had already paid and I could not afford to go off on another course. He said all was forgiven, gave me 4 eggs, some lettuce and something else and wished me well.

I actually had a dream about Dragoncave last night.

I was sitting next to all these Dragon Cave dragons around a fire. We were all singing random songs that you usually sing around a camp fire. Then a lightning dragon decided to gate crash the party and everyone got into a huge fight. I was just sitting in the middle of all the chaos meditating while there was a mini World War lll going on around me. When I opened my eyes from meditating I told all the dragons to shut up because they ruined my 'bonding time' with my inner spirit. All the dragons immediately became quiet and started whispering things about me like I eat to much strawberry cheesecake or I should go and eat a cookie.

I had a dream about winning the August Summer Story Contest in Magistream. ohmy.gifsmile.gif And it happened! Although not the way I imagined it... I am honorable mention instead of the main winner. In my dream, many people were also selected but as equals.

Wow, that's cool laugh.gif ^

~

I had this lucid dream some time ago where me and some of my batchmates from my former school were in this big river cabin for a retreat activity.

While I was walking around, I saw my best friend sitting alone by the baggage area. I approached her but I was hesitant and I didn't know how to say 'hi'. Then, all of a sudden I realized I was dreaming and kept thinking over and over: 'This is a dream! Come on and do something cool!', but I couldn't move myself or do anything.

A lot of stuff happened after and during some parts of the dream I forgot I was dreaming, and during other parts, I was aware of it again.

A while ago, the day before wrapping wings where released I think, I had a dream about dragon cave. I dreamt that I won a prize, and the prize was a new dragon which was shaped similar to a whiptail, with a pinkish greenish starry pattern (basically a lighter version of the wrapwing pattern) Then when I woke up (in real life) I was really happy to find that, although I didn't win the raffle, a dragon very similar to what I dreamed up was released as the new christmas one!

last night i dreamed that there was a giant spider in my room and i couldnt leave my room because it wouldnt let me

The most common dream I have, is one of Loki (from the movies and whatnot) holding me hostage, but in some kind of reverse-Stockholm-Syndrome, he falls in love with me.

One time I had a dream that I saved a shopping mall from the apocalypse.

By locking myself in a closet with lasers in front of it, so all the bad guys would walk into the lasers and die while trying to get to me.

It worked though. That's all that matters.

Had a dream last night involving me attending the Group Discussion about the evaluation of a course in my uni. Although it was actually a "test class" for a fortnight (not sure how long but I'm guessing) instead what the letter said being only a group discussion. In addition, it was made earlier than the date given.

tongue.gif Of course, in reality it is still a one day discussion around 1.5 hours (4:30-6:00).

I was at the bridge. It was connected with building. I was really mad and I cut truss on that bridge. And my view was changed to the one who was standing next to the building. I was worried and I heard car was exploded. I saw bridge and building collapse. I woke up. I told that to my father and I was still in dream;;;

In most of my dreams when I oversleep would be the recurring theme of waking up again and again but in reality, I am still asleep. I would wake myself up to go to the bathroom but find myself unable to do my thing there since I'm still sleeping. I would then brush off the dream of going to the bathroom and wake myself. Then, it happens again. I go to do something like school work but then I realise that I am not doing anything since I'm sleeping. ohmy.gif Then, finally I would truly wake up.

Last night I dreamt that the world turned upside down and then everyone was falling into space. We all died later on because an alien got a nuclear bomb and blew up the universe.

Once dreamed that my sister lived in a fancy house with a 60's style soda fountain in the basement. And it was in the country.

Last night i had a dream that at first i thought was real. Then i realized it was definitely a dream, but at times i would become uncertain and not do something i was about to do out of fear. The again i would think it was a dream then not. It sucked because I left my original awesome dream (about game of thrones) to go have another dream that i thought would be more awesome, then got scared and thought if i did this, then i would realize its not a dream and really regret it.

I don't want to talk about the second dream, but in the first dream i was in the middle of a battle field, then i guess i captured someone or something like that and the battle ended and Joffrey came to look at the guy i captured. He then decided he wanted to fight the guy one on one for some reason and people gathered around. At that point i realized it was a dream.

This would be quote embarrassing so when you read this, anyone of you, please try not to laugh.

I was having dreams about television programs I watched during childhood days. (Oh the childhood memories!) I remember dreams involving female characters I got a crush on. tongue.gif Yes, I fall in love over fictitious characters in anime over real-life people. blink.gif Strange...

So last night... well, it was a perfectly normal dream which was mostly silent, except it suddenly scared me at the end. Like the Scary Maze Game.

I was playing an old, non-existent Gameboy game on my GBA. While I do not know what was it called or anything like that, I'm positive it was a mashup of Super Mario Land and Pokemon Red/Blue (it played like the former and also had mechanics of the latter, but there were no Pokemon to fight or anything) with traits from other games (for instance, I remember seeing a Cleffa hatch as if the game also had mechanics from Pokemon Gold/Silver, the game also apparently had the Puzzle genre mashed into it, and IIRC Mario had the SMW death animation and was able to punch breakable blocks in front of him). My GBA was also apparently capable of save states.

I was messing around by doing glitches. The game was kind of unstable and I've had access to this one area where I think I shouldn't have had access to, and I think I had saved before entering this area. I did all sorts of glitches, like "climbing" a wall (by moving against it and pressing the jump button repeatedly), going through a locked door the wrong way without a key (which, for some reason, made me slide to the other side and also caused slightly glitchy graphics in places) and crashing the game by either walking into glitched graphics or standing near glitched graphics for too long. I kept this up, repeatedly reloading the game (either by resetting and starting where I saved or just loading save states whenever I died by touching spikes), until I decided to make a mistake of saving the game (not a save state) in the "forbidden" area right before attempting to "climb" the wall, maybe to "save time" without thinking of possible hazards. Then I decided to turn off the GBA and turn it back on. There was the normal Gameboy boot up scene, but right after the boot up I was greeted by what appeared to be an error screen (I only recall seeing numbers that I cannot remember) and a loud, startling sound that I can't even describe (and it even felt like it was real, like I've actually heard it!). I quickly turned my GBA off, and shortly afterwards I woke up. It was around 4:30 in the morning, I went to get a glass of water, and I think I accidentally woke my mom up a little..

Talk about creepypasta dreams :| Well, maybe not exactly "creepypasta"... but still kind of scary. Maybe the dream was trying to tell me something, like "don't save while a glitch is active" or "don't do dangerous glitches" or even "glitches aren't to be messed with". Odd.