skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Whatever situation I'm in in my dreams I can invariably float around by thinking about it really hard. I dunno, that's kind of weird I guess.

A while ago I had this one dream where I was stuck in an office building with a bunch of children when it suddenly took off and flew into space and we spent a while trying to figure out what just happened/survive on snacks the office workers left in their desks/fridges/cabinets. I think we eventually ended up at an interstellar gas station and landed there but then I woke up before everyone could get inside.

Also I've dreamed vividly about zombie apocalypses three separate times. That's... kind of weird? I don't even particularly enjoy zombie fiction. Maybe it's a prophecy oooOOOooo (probably not unless zombies can't see through frosted glass and we will eventually fight them off using musical instruments and/or minecraft weapons)

I've acctually been wanting to tell someone about this dream:

Okay, so, I was sitting in a practicly empty icecream shop. Only me and some guy I don''t know were there. There was a whole, crap ton of icecream sitting out on the counters, and we were just staring at it all.

Then, I was like, "Shouldn't we eat some of this?"

And, the guy said nothing, I think he was mute.

So, I shrugged, and picked up a bowl of icecream, saying, "Well, I'm eating some before I wake up!"

I speant the rest of the dream eating icecream, and woke up pretty soon. It was a bit weird, but not as weird as most of my dreams. blink.gif

I rode elevator. It's interior was pink. I get off at top floor and there was candy store. I chose donut shaped jelley and some chocolates. I ate them and they were tasteless.

I just had a Dragon Cave related dream last night!

I don't know why I did this, but for some reason, I gave away all but four of my dragons to other users. However, after I did so, I was instantly upset and was trying to find a way to get my dragons back. I was even trying to email TJ, trying to say they were released by mistake.

I was so relieved when I woke up and realized it was only a dream.

At real life, there are railway at near my campus. I was at there in dream. I saw some switch on railway. I turn that switch. I saw flash. I turn that again. I saw flash again. I saw a sign that under that switch. It said that lever doesn't work.

I went library. I was reading book. I cut some parts of book for my homework. And I saw another hole in next page. I reliaze that it wasn't my book. It was belong to library.

I visited DC, I get one egg. It was mushroom egg(?) that was hatched to mushroom soup. I saw someone was running to me. I was running away. I get in one room and try locking door. But door wasn't lock. ...etc...

Those scenes aren't connect well, but they are in one dream. dry.gif

Edited by sh20000sh

I love my dreams, some of the time. Some of the best dreams I write down and use as ideas to write. Most dreams are too weird and lacking flow and/or logic to translate directly, but with a bit of tweaking, more than a bit for some, I have a pretty good plot. Never enough for a full novel, but often times enough to fill a few chapter. I forget most of my dreams when I wake up.

The one recent one that I remember was odd. For some reason me and my family where in a different dimension. Dr. Who did not exist, but we had the TARDIS and were living inside of it.

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

Had a zombie dream last night... Freaked me out at the time but when I woke up I realized how coherent it was, at least the bit I remembered. Might even try turning it into a short story or something.

I love my dreams, some of the time. Some of the best dreams I write down and use as ideas to write. Most dreams are too weird and lacking flow and/or logic to translate directly, but with a bit of tweaking, more than a bit for some, I have a pretty good plot. Never enough for a full novel, but often times enough to fill a few chapter. I forget most of my dreams when I wake up.

I have dreams like those. Most of the time they inspire entirely new stories, but some of them are so in detail It feels no different from watching a movie in terms of detail, plot and how clear it was.

I've been troubled lately over one of my newest stories and kept trying to figure out something that would work. My dream last night really helped. I forgot a lot of the detail, but I managed to write down some of it and its a good set up for a future chapter.

It was Code Geass and Kingdom Hearts based. In Lelouch's world Nunnally was having a party and everyone from the Black knights were there along with the student council. Then a storm erupts from outside and a large reddish black orb appears. Up from the shadows Rise dozens of heartless who begin to go after the guests. Zero and others try to fight them off while trying to protect Nunnally.

That's where the dream ended, but it really helped form some really awesome scenes and ideas for my story. I swear, some of my best ideas come from dreams. It's like writing on auto pilot. xd.png

I had a dream of walking in a garden at night in the darkness just under the moonlight. A heartwarming scene. I fear that even if there's a garden, the light pollution here in the city is just horrible. It blocks the stars.

Anyway, the garden in the dream is on the roof deck of our condominium and well, it should be gravel with potted plants and beds of plants and flowers. However, in the dream, the floor is covered with earth and grass. blink.gif

I keep dreaming I am back in school boarding there and somehow being chased through the corridors up and down the myriad staircases. Weird. I kind of feel like scooby do and the gang when I have this dream.

Okay this is the weirdest dream I have ever had.

I had a dream that my boyfriend and I were being held hostage at our high school and we managed to escape and when we got outside all the kids in our grades were fighting and beating up each other. We ran past the violent crowd of kids and then out of nowhere these girls with pink and green wigs came chasing after us. We ran through the woods and found this little tiny house with old fashioned floral wallpaper. We went into the house and Edgar Allen Poe was there and told us to hide in the closet. My boyfriend and I hid in the closet and the girls with the crazy colored hair bursted through the house and luckily they didn't look in the closet. They left and Poe offered us some McDonald's french fries.

You can say I have very strange dreams...

So there's this group of older people at my school who dance really well and are somewhat popular, and I dreamed that I was staying after school with them and we were playing on the playground(and the playground was *supposedly* school property, but I don't have a playground in my school) and we became friendsO_O

And then we were about to go to the hot spring together(the hot spring was right beside the playground, by the way) and then I woke up.

Oh, another dream that I had...one of my friends who had been sick and absent for a long time and only came to school for like one period of class was there when I went to school and greeted me blink.gif Is this a prediction?

This brief dream was some years or so old. I remember I was just in the air. Below me was the ocean and all of a sudden I was falling. I woke up really quickly.

A more recent dream was similar but I was in a car and the car went off the cliff and I woke up quick. *sigh* dry.gif

I had a weird dream

I was an assassin and I had been hired to kill some celebrity, who was in the news a lot for doing drugs and sleeping with hookers, taking focus from real news

so me and some guy (he was an assassin to) had broken in to the celebrity's home and started setting up to kill the celebrity, we started talking as we set up and I said "its a pity this one's got kids", my partner laughed at me and said "its all made up, don't you watch the news hell I was in one of the reports on this one", me "I don't watch that BS, look what they have as headlines nothing important just crap after crap (I started yelling here) you would think the world would care about over 200 girls getting kidnapped but NO"

I woke up here, here is the weird part during this conversation we were making a net out of toilet paper

our plan to kill this person was a net made of toilet paper

I had a dream on the night of May 31 Saturday. It was about my being an employee for a rich person who is thought to be a super villain. It turns out he was just misunderstood. I come to help clear his name as well as run away from the enemies.

rolleyes.gif On another dream, I was flying from window to window of houses. Setting is in England. I come across a pretty little girl and got curious and went in. After that, I forgot the details. blink.gif I just remembered talking to her about something and befriended her. Strange... *shakes off the remainders of the dream* I'd rather not think too much about it.

I'm not going to get into too much detail, but last night I had a pretty horrifying nightmare. It was green rashes, fly-shaped spore things, and basically the cordyceps fungus but in mold form where the infected didn't realize that they were actively trying to infect others, until it progressed too far and they ended up mindless but with all their facilities, including driving and walking, if somewhat messed up.

It also involved my family. :[

This is quite the interesting thread, and I love hearing/talking about dreams! smile.gif So my first strange one was back when I was in grade school and I believe it was the first I ever realized I was dreaming within a dream (DUN,DUN,DUN), I'm guessing I was around 9 or 10 (I'm 19 now). Anyways basically I was in the home I was currently living at which was my Grandparents two story house, it was different though it seemed to contain more wood and a longer porch on the outside, so I start exploring this strange space then I see someone, to be more exact it looked like a witch, so I go up to my bedroom on the top floor and I start thinking about how I can get out, when the witch starts chanting my name, and saying to come down the stairs, this is the moment I realize I was dreaming however this only scared me more because no matter how hard it seemed that I tried I couldn't wake up for anything. After a while or what seems to be a while in my dream I was able to kinda get to the waking up point but whenever I got close to waking up it was nothing more than a night terror where I couldn't control my body, finally while this witch is still calling me and I'm still horrified the dream stops, I see what looks like paradise, then while thinking "why in the *bleep* was this not here the entire time," I wake up. It was quite the strange dream.

So last night I got to visit the moon and Mars. Both were populated, but Mars was actually habitable. We (being me and my family) didn't stay on the moon very long. On Mars, there was an atmosphere and trees 'n stuff and people could walk around without any space gear or anything, and there was a large ocean. The ground was made of red dirt and it was quite flat. I was staying at some kind of hotel or something. It was pretty nice. :I

^ Probably in the future, there'll be cities and civilisation on Mars.

I didn't sleep well last night so I took a nap this afternoon and had the weirdest dreams. In one of them, oddly enough, I was trying to take a nap, but my youngest son, Dylan, woke me up asking 'What is that??' with this surprised/almost scared look on his face. I was groggy in my dream and asked him what he was talking about. My back was to him and I could feel him poking around close to my back and he said 'That thing!' and I turned over and looked...to see this weird, gigantic butterfly thing walking away...It's wings were drooping and sliding along the floor. I intercepted it by putting my hand in front of it and it crawled onto my hand with multiple legs. It started to fan it's beautiful wings which were easily the size of my hand. The whole thing was about the size of a small kitten. I was staring at it and noticed that it had 3 tiny eyes...human eyes... on each side, in a triangle, two next to each other, one above those and it was staring back at me. Then I woke up. Dammit. lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

I've been having strange dreams lately. So last night I dreamed that all the admins on http://warriorclan.forumotion.com (the website Im on the most) forum were all in it. Me Dove and Willow were all on the way to Shadow's birthday party but to get there we had to pass through this obsticle course thing. Once we all got in there we had to climb things and walk across things that were wobbly and long. We were high up once we climbed and the worst thing is the power went out and we were all stuck in there for hours. Finally willow and dove kind of got ahead of me on the obsticle course because I didn't like being up that high and I didn't like walking across wobbly things. But somehow I found a short cut down to the ground. Then I wound up outside on a side walk with a tall black iron fence with all these security guards watching to make sure we didtn escape. But I caught them off guard and I broke down the locked black iron fence and ran for my life screaming "WOHOO!I'M FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! After that I woke up

long, long ago i kept a small dream journal in which i wrote down my past dreams as soon as possible. sadly i "finished" these stories with my own version of endings (because i was such a derpy derp kid that time and thought it was interesting story inspiration) so apparently none of these dreams are entirely accurate. but they were dreams, so

i was a weird wolf creature thingy (let's just say a wolf with elongated fangs and too many muscles) with glittery blue eyes. i was being held on a hot pink leash by some demon girl with black wings, black hair, black everything and red eyes, lips, and nails.

the demon girl was walking me through a pleasant-looking park, and the oddly very kind people there looked at us strangely (who wouldn't at a demon girl with a demented wolf as her pet). they came to pet me, but apparently my vision turned different and i snapped at them, biting their hands and also barking out quite rude words at them. i am not that mean and rude, but it felt like some spirit took over my mind and controlled me.

anyways when the demon girl saw what i did she gave me little strips of raw meat (which were strangely sparkly red) and said "good girl, good girl." as if that wasn't odd enough the strips were sugary and tasty, like candy. or so i thought at the time.

basically whenever i did something bad, she rewarded me with a bountiful of these strips.

i realized this and then i turned up to the demon girl to ask why she was doing this.

that was the point when i woke up.

i was a ninja prowling around the forest. when i say "forest" i meant a bunch of standing wooden poles on an endless abyss. i had to hop around on these sticks to search for frogs. yellow frogs, to be specific.

apparently i managed to muster up two bagfuls of yellow frogs, and was on my way back out of the "forest", when my dad was chasing me.

my dad was a red ninja and he stalked me, then pounced on me. we both toppled of the tall stick i was on and fell into the abyss. my dad proceeded to stab me with a golden dagger.

the blade bends, and i wake up.

i'll add some more later. forgive me for my laziness.

I've had a repetative dream since I was five about me and a bunch of other kids running through a huge empty feild towards a clothesline in the center. Once we got there, there were large rats pinned up by their tails. Once we had each taken a rat, I always wake up...

WHY DO I KEEP HAVING THIS STUPID DREAM!

Still having this dream btw...

I had this really weird dream, can't remember exactly, but there was this pokemon game in it, some surfer dude who was supposed to be Poseidon, and this huge sandcastle. Anyway, most of the first half is hard to describe, but the second half got weird. I was in this mix between an arena, and a football field, and there were two teams, red and blue. I was on blue, along with some random people, I think some of whom were superheroes or something, and we had to play this game, where we needed to like, fight to the death while playing soccer. Iron man and one of my friends was on the other team, and I couldn't remember who exactly was on the teams. Anyway, I got into a fight with my friend, and I had those pins from the World Ends With You, which I had been playing a lot recently, they were all melee attacks. Suddenly, my friend transformed into a really buff dude with a 6 pack, and was like, massive. He picked me up and just kept squeezing me, and I could suddenly see a life bar decreasing. I attacked him back with the pins, but it didn't do much. I died, and respawned. And then I picked up a metal pipe and ran back at him and shoved it in his eye. turns out, he was actually a robot, and then the robot exploded into metal. Damn, that was weird.