skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Eh, I die in most of my dreams. Always in the same way, too: getting stabbed/shot through the heart. It's kind of morbid because it's happened so often that I can remember what it feels like as my heart is pierced, as well as feel the blood flowing out and everything.

One of the more tame ones I had a few years ago involved zombies. They were trying to break into my grandpa's cottage and they eventually busted through one of the walls. Luckily it was discovered that cheese was their bane, and it just so happened that my sister had bought plenty of the stuff only hours earlier.

Anyway, the Chihuahuas ran out of the hole towards the zombies for some reason so I ended up going out to get them, firing cheese guns as I did so. (They were like those supersoakers that were popular about twelve years ago.)

I got the puppies after running out of cheese and brought them back to the hole in the wall when I was grabbed from behind. At that point I just started kicking the zombies, hoping there was cheese on my foot. I successfully got the puppies inside, but unfortunately for me I was unable to make it.

Snakes are a reoccurring theme in my dreams. They aren't even important. I'll be dreaming and oh, there's a snake over there, back to what I was doing. They are constantly slithering into my dreams.

Kind of weird, so I looked it up and apparently snakes are a symbolism of transformation, male sexuality, and masculinity. Ok.

Another reoccurring theme is stormy weather in my nightmares. Or being alone, not being able to find someone I really care about.

Then there's the deer dream.

I was at train(it was look like LRT, but I thought it was MRT in dream. Someone asked me which station to get off to go to park. I said station's name, but it has difference. (I should said the next station in real life.) Then I said he should follow that creek. I get off the train, I was in underground station. I thought I was at over street level. I saw some part of track are still under construction.

It's always difficult when I write my dream. Even write with my own language.

I had a dream that I was at school, but we were watching a basketball game in the gym. It was Tennessee vs Florida, but the players were people from my school. I was talking to this guy, but it was hard because there was a person in between us. Suddenly I was wearing pajamas and got up to go change. Then I was in my cousin's house, and the people I was sitting with at the basketball game were there. The guy I had been talking to was in a room behind a door and I was sitting out in the hall. I started singing "Cat's in the Cradle" for some reason. He kept telling me I had it wrong, and that it wasn't "Little boy blue," but "gimble clip." I started singing the gimble clip version, and then a person walked down the hall and gave me a little metal thing. They said something that I can't remember and walked away. I threw the metal thing through a crack in the door at the guy, and it turned into a little glass of water. He told me his middle name started with the letter 65 and then I woke up.

Weird…

I looked up gimble clip and apparently it's part of a vacuum. It is small and metal, though.

I had a dream where I was in school and cramming an important project while eating lunch. I accidentally forked and ate my food with the pencil and scratched the paper with the fork.

Lol, it actually seems like something that would really happen to me haha. laugh.gif

A couple days ago I had a dream where I was shopping for cereal.... and the cereal boxes were trying to kill people. I woke up thinking that was a very ironic twist on the joking version of "cereal killer"

It was a very vivid and odd dream to have.

Dream 1:I dreamed that a zombie breakout occured. I took the elevator(how stupid is that is rl?) and met a couple of other people, so we formed a group and decided to go to the fifth floor, which is the library. Apparently the books in the library stored superpowers in them O_O. The zombies cornered us in the library, but I fought really hard using a dagger and made it out through a secret exit in the library along with my teammates. I also grabbed a superpower book, but didn't have time to read it cause I woke up.

Dream 2:Somehow I was driving, even though I'm 14 and doesn't know a thing about driving. A couple of times I almost hit something, but I was doing well most of the time even though I was very scared in that dream.

A reoccuring sign in my dream is my ability to fly. I can fly by kicking off from the ground and flail my arms in the air like bird's wings. Apparently I'm pretty much invisible while flying as well.

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

Well, I can't remember any specific dreams right now, but I usually have at least one dream a night where I am drowning. It's not always in water, but I always have this dream where it just starts out and I'm swimming (no where in particular, scene and the lead-up change) but like I go underwater and then I just can't swim up fast enough. I gotta say I like the dream though, it's a cool feeling.

Edit: I also have way too many driving dreams, considering the fact that I've never driven a car irl. I always crash into a pile of leaves.

Edited by Oasis

One time my best friend (she has wild dreams, mine are lame) dreamt that we were escaping a mafia house after a murder had been committed, and she kept being framed over and over again. So she put her hands into her pockets and found walnuts and she was like, "DAMN, they got me again" and we were running and my sister kept falling behind and it was just like -- super intense, CSI episode stuff. I dunno man, weird dreams.

Dream I had last night: (Oct 11th-12th)

I've had to go back to the really small school (as in 50 kids in our grade) I went to in 7th grade for 10th grade. There are significantly even less people, like one class of 15 in the entire school. Initiate insane anxiety. People from all the schools I've been to were there but most of them were from the school that it was actually supposed to be, also one girl I went to summer camp with a couple times was there. Unnecessarily large classroom, and it's set up strange, like in the middle the desks face each other, it wasn't really that out of the ordinary but it's hard to explain. Yellow is a recurring color in this dream. My 7th grade math teacher was there but she never did any teaching.

So I leave alone to go to the bathroom or something for some reason, at this point I realize that the school is set up like the high school I go to now, but there are only one or two classrooms and the lunchroom, everything else was just yellow lockers, but like long gym lockers that you take the lock off of, they were probably about 5' tall. I should mention I was about 5'2 in the dream, the height I was in 7th grade. After a bit of mindlessly walking around I get lost, there's no windows or landmarks anymore, just hallways and hallways of bright yellow lockers in every direction. I was scared but wasn't really trying to find a way out.

Ok now the weird part: like I found this set of lockers and there were a bunch of cats and kittens in them. They were really soft and I sat down with them for a bit. Then they just stopped being there and it wasn't like something that I was confused by or anything. I just accepted it. Later I found a bunch of other people, most from my current school, sitting in a circle. I sat down to join them. The two I remember most were this really tall girl from the school I go to now, and a shortish kinda mean kinda perverted girl. We talked about nothing in particular and then I went back to my class, finding it easily. We did some kinda math homework thing and I was mumbling about nothing I think. People were talking. I woke up after that.

I think the freakiest part of it was how I was so my 7th grade self. Like my motivations, poor choice in clothes, height, everything. It was a trip back to the year of my life I never wanted to go back to.

I have now stop dreaming about school. I suppose my personal alarm have stopped warning me of upcoming homework as I no longer have them. Well, of course non-school related but then, that's a different thing entirely.

I dreamed I was in the world of My Little Pony.

...with a flamethrower.

It was not a lucid dream, and I've forgotten a lot of it, but apparently I subconsciously hate those ponies, even though I don't give a rat's arse about them or the fandom when I'm awake.

Edited by Brotato

I had a beautiful dream last night. Although I forgot most of it. It was actually a series of dreams that I try to put together. I keep on waking up in between. Well, that is the extent of where I am going to share. :'> *blushes* It involves a crush.

I always have really weird dreams. The thing is, I can remember them clearly but have a hard time describing them (and understanding what actually happened myself tongue.gif).

I remember the one I had last night involved my best friend, and how she turned into a tree with one profoundly enlongated leg. She hopped around my house as a tree, while I hopped with her, and in the dream it felt like the most normal thing ever. The rest I only remember bits of, but I undoubtedly died in the end (for whatever weird reason).

Woke up laughing.

I heard the Sous Chef Belt out my name in a dream the other night and I woke up thinking OMG the GUAC!

I had a really weird one when I took a nap this afternoon. My youngest son and I were in my room, sitting at a desk(that doesn't exist)piled with clean laundry. I was sorting socks or something, picked one up and it accidentally brushed my son's arm. He immediately flipped. He went into a rage, screaming at me, saying 'DON'T YOU KNOW THAT EVERY TIME YOU TOUCH THAT THING IT COLLECTS DUST??? YOU GOT IT ON ME! I KNEW YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME, MOM, AND THAT PROVES IT!' or something along those lines. He was totally hysterical. I was just sitting there in shock listening to this tirade looking like O__O.

At that point, I happened to look down at my legs...and there were sticks and twigs growing out of my left leg, some were long, some short, some had leaves, others thorns. My right leg was fine. I freaked out and started pulling them all out by the handful, which didn't hurt a bit. I was frantic to get these things out of my leg..then I woke up. So bizarre.

-snip-

*hugs MM* Aww... That must have felt awful. I know you experienced somehow the same thing in real life from accounts of your other posts...

Edited by georgexu94

Thanks, George. <3 It's no big deal. I've always been prone to strange dreams. And my son has never gone off on me like that in RL so it's all good. smile.gif

I had a really weird dream about my ex, whom I haven't heard from in about 5 years. He was on this television screen, talking to me about the purpose of life and balance and harmony and stuff. He told me a little about himself since I had last seen him, said he became a painter, and became a shaman or some such. I told him I was married now and other personal things that happened. He seemed happy for me though, but when I woke up I was like... wtf??? I think my subconscious wants to find him, but I don't think that's a good idea, since he was the only other boyfriend besides my now husband whom I was serious with and I don't think that'd go over too well with the hubby.

I had this very strange dream a few weeks ago where I was at work by myself and it was getting late and I know I needed to get home. I didn't have a car but there was a bus in the parking lot and the bus driver offered to give me a ride. Next thing I know I'm driving the bus and I have no idea where I'm going and the bus driver was non-existent at this point. I keep driving the bus and then it breaks down in this corn field.

I didn't know how else to get home until I saw this white horse. I start riding this horse through the corn field until it gets so hot that the horse dies. I start walking through the corn field and found myself climbing a huge hill. I get to the top of the hill where there's this shed. I start climbing on top of the shed and when I look inside there's a man hanging inside. I freaked out and continued to climb the shed and then I woke up.

unsure.gifblink.gif

Last night I had a snippet of a dream of me going in a taxi (cab). I had the destination in my mind of going to a certain museum that I don't even know. I then have this money at hand that looks like US dollars but it's like oslo paper but rougher. (Believe me, I have some paper dollars at hand in real life.) The people in the money I do not recognise but it says that it is UN (United Nations) money.

Hmm, so it is like the euro but this money is used by countries in the UN. But then, is it not that some European countries that are in this euro thing part of the UN?

In case anyone wants to know, the unit is noton. Sounds like Newton. In my dream, sometimes I invent words- most of which are nonsensical.

Edited by georgexu94

I had a dream I had cancer and I was in the hospital and I was getting married and my brain tumor was inoperable (think Grey's Anatomy if you have ever seen the show, Izzie and Alex. I watched the episode the night of.) Well before the big day, I was sleeping and I woke up to an old classmate of mine trying to put nutella in my IV. It was really weird. I haven't talked to said kid putting nutella in my IV in two years and we got along fine. In fact he used to help me with my science homework. Bizarre. Not sure what happened after that. I wonder if it means anything.

Edited by keakeakea

I had a dream where I was a dinosaur for the first time and I was looking for my friends. And then, I saw the dinosaurs welcoming me to their home