skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I was chasing my brother around the house when he turned into a green monster and ate everyone. I woke up really hungry... ???

I had a dream last night where my mum payed for my 13 year old little brother's tattoo, it was a horrible tattoo that covered his back and head.

I woke up and walked out to my mum and told her if she pays for a tattoo for him before I get my tattoo (that was meant to be my 18th birthday present from her) I will kill him

I had one odd one last night that I barely remember.

All I remember from it is going to this one area (either a convention, musical, or a concert). Afterward, I was on a bus and somehow applauded and won some Twizzlers licorice from an impromptu costume contest on said bus... How I won that from just simply wearing my vest and other survival gear is beyond me. 0_o

I had something about my friend once. I suddenly hugged her. She was a bit surprised. I then told her that it was alright as it is just a dream.

(This friend is someone I had known a long time and is very close. I have some feelings for her but she doesn't know that.)

Can't remember the details but I keep dreaming that either I'm trapped in darkness (e.g. lights don't work, can't see, etc.) or that my teeth fall off. It's a recurring theme in my dreams, I often wake up terrified or checking if my teeth are still in their place.

I love it when my dreams inspire my stories, but not always when my stories inspire my dreams. Trying to write two stories at the same time is not a good idea.

Last night I dreamed that Cloud appeared on the second floor balcony, sunglasses on and everything, and told Kuwabara (from Yu Yu Hakusho) to come with him because he was being targeted and it wasn't safe. Kuwabara only called him a spiky-haired freak and refused.

Cloud looked like he was about to either say something or unsheathe his sword and then my dream ended.

Like said, I love it when I dream about characters involved in a story or from my favorite series, but not when my dreams spit out useless drabble that I can't use. dry.gif

Lol. Sometimes my dreams seem like they are trying to tell me something for the future but some of them are too crazy to think its trying to tell me anything.

I have a couple of friend's in New Zealand that I have met online and last night I had a dream that involved them. Their usernames are Willowstorm and Ravenstar but I call them Willow and Raven for short. Raven and willow are not related they are friends.

In the dream I woke up to find that my family and I had moved to New Zealand all the way from Tennessee. For some reason we couldn't find a house so we decided to move in with my friend Willow. Since it was the first night Willow, my sister and I had a sleepover in Willow's living room. It was late at night and we were watching a movie. Suddenly Raven walks across the room and he seemed to be Willow's little brother because he was like 6 in the dream. After awhile we had all fallen asleep by accident before the movie had ended. When I woke up in the dream I had asked if we had all fallen asleep but instead of answering the question Willow just said "Yeah you woke up at about 9:15 AM." And then after that there was a sudden blackout and the dream was over.

A few days after I graduated high school, I had a dream that Geoff Ramsey was proctoring my Pre-Calculus final exam, but the weird part was I was taking the exam in my parents' bed for some reason.

I had a dream a fortnight ago about being in our school bus back in high school. (I'm now in college.) it was nighttime. (Sometimes it would be evening when I get to reach our house.) I then fell asleep just a few moments before reaching our home. The bus then skipped the home and exceeded so far. I woke up to realise that and had to walk home. And it began to rain heavily. I then got lost. blink.gif

God, I had a strange one the other night, but it was great!

I was at someone's house....house, as in, think of the Biltmore estate, but twice that size or more. The house was so vast that the owners had half of it decorated on the inside to look like a gorgeous woods, with streams and birds in the trees, trails, etc, and they'd actually go horse back riding inside the house! There were a couple dozen people there and the horses were tacked up and we were ready to go...and then I woke up. I didn't want to wake up. lol

I have to share this one... but I can't share it with any of my RL friends.

I was in a place. It felt like some sort of futuristic housing or something. But we were under attack and we were slowly falling back. At the same time, it was kind of like a video game... there were mechanics that helped us succeed better, and some.... achievements? or something. This part of the dream is really fuzzy.

But, we were eventually pushed into a small room. perhaps 10 foot by 10 foot. I was there (I beleive I was male, when I am female iRL), my wife was there, and our two children were with us as well, along with... some sort of intelligent creatures that had bonded with us or something. It's fuzzy.

And we were fighting. It was our last stand. There was one door in. It would shimmer open--fading away. and we would close it again, trying to defend against the evil black-armored robot warriors (or something) on the other side. There was a time when one of us accidentally opened it, then reclosed it, barely in time. Then I.. I somehow opened it. and I was fumbling and struggling with the menu interface to close it. I rushed forward, trying to bodily push them back out of the room.

As I stepped out of the door, the world went weird. it flickered and The robots were people, and for several moments the work flashed back and forth.

On one side, evil robot warriors. On the other... professional.. doctors? nurses?

On one side, my wife, reaching out, our children. On the other, an old woman with no hair, frail and weak, wailing out and reaching for me.

On one side, evil robots manhandling me roughly as they breached into the room, pushing into our last refuge. On the other, warm strong hands moving my weak body to my chair gently, but firmly.

The world settles and I am old. I look around me and I say "I am old. I am weak. I hurt and I am confused."

A young man is holding me arm as he draws a small sample of blood, using an IV to give me some injection. I am not afraid of him, simply confused. He reassures me that I am strong and I am brave, and that it is amazing that I have hung on for so long. That it woudln't be long now and to just hang in there and continue to be so brave.

I ask of my wife and she is pointed out to me, her hand reaching and I take it with my other hand. and I sorrowfully ask "Our children?"

She answers, sadly "our children." .. the young man says nothing, even as his compatriot is examining my wife's health. Our old gnarled fingers knot together as he mourn together for our children who... never existed. for our friends who never died defending us, and perhaps never lived at all. We mourn for the life that never was, the fantasy and the illusion that we had lived.

For now, we are old, and we are weak, and we hurt and are confused.

(thank you for reading...)

Last night I had a weird dream I was a talking muffin in some sort of kaleidoscope world which was also made of sugar... I swam the river of licorice, climbed the tallest mountain of the rock candy jungle, and flew with the giant beach balls!

This dream was a long long time ago. I dreamt these kinds of dreams when I was around age 6-13 where I am stuck in a certain place all alone. There is complete isolation and no people around. Just vast wasteland. sad.gif I found myself crying when I woke up.

Once, it was a children's playground. You know, those playground with huge balls in a netted place. With a slide. Where one slides to a pool of colorful balls. I always fear that as a kid. Anyway, in the dream, there were tunnels. And I got lost in the middle of a tunnel and can't find my way out. sad.gif

I dreaded those dreams. Now, I just wanted I could go back and be brave and I think ways I can appear awesome. ninja.gif Perhaps ninja mode my way out!

I had a dream I looked like this:

And I was hella fine.

Edited by Anak

I had a dream the other night... There were Lara and Sam from Tomb Raider, and they would walk around on the beaches and Lara had to save Sam from a weird cave-ish thing. Then I appeared in the dream, I'm not sure where, and then the Transformers came in... Optimus Prime was dead in my dream. Well, Starscream and the rest (Megatron was missing for some reason) thought so, but it turned out that Bumblebee and Ratchet and the rest took Optimus Prime out into space, revived him and were keeping him in a spaceship so he wouldn't get killed by the Decepticons. Then the dream setting changed and I was in an "official" looking room with green carpeting, talking to an old man and holding Jerry from Tom and Jerry in my hand...

Then I woke up. blink.gif

I just had a dream that a stuffed-donut factory was bombed by Russians, and the donuts mutated into giant, chicken-like monsters. One of them was named Zora, and she was scared of the dark, so she tied Christmas lights to herself.

-.-"

Dream meanings website says if you dream of doughnuts you fear the future which makes no since to me.

Last night I dreamed I was in some movie. Idont know what movie it was but I remember there was a bunch of running, and I had to jump off of a building. And then I woke up with a bunch of coughing from the running in the dream. O.o

Anyone else have those dreams occasionally where something flies at your face and you flinch irl and it wakes you up? I had one of those last night. ._____.

Yeah! Have any of you had those dreams when you are falling from something like a mountain? I had one of those about a month ago and I jerked awake

I had a really weird dream tonight. I dreamed that TJ bred a Chicken with a Misfit Pygmy. (No, it's not a joke. Sometimes I dream about Dragon Cave.) xd.png

Anyone else have those dreams occasionally where something flies at your face and you flinch irl and it wakes you up? I had one of those last night. ._____.

No but it's weird you say that because sometimes when I'm on the verge of going to sleep I sometimes have a twitch? and it always wakes me up xd.png

I had a few dreams involving this murderous doll? It scares the living hell out of me and in this last one I was choking it? Weird I know I'm thinking the same thing >..>

I had a weird dream in which I and many other kids were trapped in this giant warehouse. Well.....kind of a warehouse. It looked like a warehouse/store hybrid.

Anyways, all of these kids are running and hiding from the adults, which were vampires or zombies or something. All I know is that I am absolutely scared out of my mind as I some poor soul get dragged away into the shadows. Did I mention it was really dark? This creepy place had some horror-movie lighting, which fit, really.

So I'm ducking behind shelves and boxes, wondering how to get out of this dang place, when I have a thought- why not climb onto the top rung of the shelves? Surely the monsters (or whatever they were) couldn't reach me there!

So I start climbing, and I'm nearly to the middle shelf before I'm grabbed by the ankle and yanked down. A woman in a ragged green dress had grabbed me, and was trying to drag me into a corner. I bite down on her arm, draw what I thought was blood, and get the heck outta doge.

And then I see it. A giant row of lawnmowers. I start running towards them with the intent of riding them out of this hellhole.

But by now the other adults (or whatever they were) have heard all the commotion ive made from trying to get free, and they're running towards me screaming. Panicking, I grab as many others as I can (some of these kids were very young. Five, ten, the ages varied; I guess I was the oldest.) and throw them on the back seat, then speed away. Because apparently lawnmowers can go over 15 mph.

After driving around to the background noise of screaming adults, I come across a pair of double doors. I pick the right, burst through them, and come out to a track, the running kind. I drive in ovals for a bit before finally getting free onto the road.

And then my dream ended.

Also there was this little 8 year old boy. I'm pretty sure he was my dream-brother or something.

So in short- Random zombie adults, small children, fast lawnmowers.

Ive had a lot of weird dreams, all of which I remember, but My post is already long enough. SO yeah.

Edited by AyamePup