skunklover

Dreams You've Had

smile.gif Thanks for the information.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

My dream last Sunday night before Monday was another warning dream. I dreamt that I missed passing the chemistry homework due on Monday during class. Of course, this got me scared although the dream wasn't necessary as I already have it with me before sleep even if it's incomplete.

I dreamt that I became a werewolf.

Seriously,I have to stop reading werewolf manga.....

Last night I had a dream where I had Hydrokinesis, but it disappeared randomly, I kept trying but it would not happen. Then later I realized the only ability I had was freezing water, and everytime I looked away and back at the water, it changed from being water, to ice, to water, to ice. (The water to ice thing might not be part of the dream, it might be part of all dreams, such as looking back and forth at digital clocks...)

I woke up last night because my duvet was all crumpled up inside its cover. I managed to snuggle up underneath that lump and fell back asleep, dreaming that I would get up and shake the duvet back into shape xd.png

It was a long dream but i'll cut it short.

We were a earth defense force fighting against mythical creatures. Later we found a friendly lion and I had my suspicions. Later the tiger was playing with my nephew, and I told him to stop. He didn't listen so, (Cruelty Alert) I shot the lion and cut off my nephews legs. Tomorrow night I was dreaming about I guess a sequel? A lot was happening, but later in my dream my nephew was back and he had no legs. I was shocked by this and thought to myself, "Wait I really cut his legs off?" I thought about it for a while. "Wait, I remember it was a dream, it has to be.." Then I realized it was a dream, and that's where it got crazy.

Oh! I also had this one.

I was depressed in my dream, later I found out it was because a demon was possessing me. Later I was lying in my bed. And I thought this was all real. I started saying things like, "I wish I could just end my dream. Just wake up!" Everyone looked at me shocked as if I said I wanted to kill my self. After my brother said he would put me out of my dreamisery. He had a knife in his hand and he shook me with his other hand and I woke up my younger yet still older than me brother was in the exact same spot waking me up with his left hand making the exact same face.

Edited by DragonKami

Guys? Guys. I finally had a lucid dream last night. I only got to control things for a short while before I woke up, though, but it was so awesome.

So it started out in a room I've visited before in past dreams. I was there with my mom and my dog, Abbey. I look at my dog and noticed there were two of her. I said "why are there two Abbeys?" and my mom gasped. Then one of the Abbeys turned into her sister who passed away last year, Nutmeg. I look away for a moment and look back, and my mom had hidden Nutmeg behind the door she was standing next to. I asked why she did that and she said something like she felt uncomfortable having Abbey and Nutmeg in the same room. At that point, I thought to myself "I should ask her if I'm dreaming." Next thing I know, I'm in a car with my dad driving down the street I live on. I told myself that I forgot to ask if I'm dreaming. Then a few seconds later, I'm in the dream-version of the high school I graduated from. I noticed I was not wearing pants, just underwear. I walked to another room and sat down at a table. Two of my former teachers were there, and one of them said she had been seeing me a lot around school. Then they walked away. I looked down at my lack of pants and said "I'm not wearing pants." I looked up and said "but now I am." I looked back down and I was suddenly wearing the same shorts I wear almost every day around the house. By that point, I had a mini-happy-attack. I thought "Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh. Keep it cool, don't wake yourself up." I immediately decided I'm going to fly, dammit, so I walked to the entrance of the school. It was very windy. The first time I tried, the wind kept me on the ground. The second time was kinda hilarious now that I think about it. I got off the ground with the help of the wind and, not even joking,

(specifically 10 seconds in exactly when my feet left the ground) starts playing. It was glorious. I flew around a very familiar looking town, but I only got to fly for a few seconds before I woke up.

It was amazing. I can't stop thinking about it. I sincerely hope I can have another lucid dream soon.

my dreams have a errr, tendancy of coming reality, so it is hard to figure out what part of my dreams are going to probably happen and what is deffently not going to happen, and I don't think I have had a lucid dream, aprently people see "daemons" or "ghosts/phantoms" if they wake up from lucid dreaming with that paralyze thingy.

but I did have a dream a few nights ago where I was at school opened the door to my class room and the teacher said "what are you doing here, you don't belong here" like as in why did I go that day since it is like end of term or something

I don't remember most of my dream last night but I do remember that something smelled really good so I went out in the kitchen and my mom was boiling soy sauce packets, like still with the wrapping and everything, and I was just like "oh, okay" like that was a perfectly normal thing to be doing

It wasn't until like an hour after I woke up that I was like "wait a minute why the hell was she boiling sauce packets" |D

my dreams have a errr, tendancy of coming reality, so it is hard to figure out what part of my dreams are going to probably happen and what is deffently not going to happen, and I don't think I have had a lucid dream, aprently people see "daemons" or "ghosts/phantoms" if they wake up from lucid dreaming with that paralyze thingy.

but I did have a dream a few nights ago where I was at school opened the door to my class room and the teacher said "what are you doing here, you don't belong here" like as in why did I go that day since it is like end of term or something

Wait... What! That's weird, because of my dream.

My closest big bro and I were arguing then the closet opened slowly (In which we have a cross over)

and the cross turned sideways (If you know what that means) and I looked over there feeling scared and as if something was coming this way quickly then I got the "Paralyze thingy" and I was trying to say these words to my brother. Demon, devil, hell, and run. But my tongue wouldn't connect. My brother just looked at me sarcastically, then it happened to him too and I woke up. I then heard a laughter.

(Believe it or not.)

I once dreamt that a fat person who I know was slim,and she drank some soda and then she started to inflate and then she just flew away blink.gif

What is up with my mind...

you mean you have deja vu a lot? yea, that happens to me too.

Also, if you haven't had a lucid dream, you haven't lived life. It is the most awesome thing ever. Also, the "paralyze thing" you are talking about is called Sleep Paralysis. It happens when you wake up too quickly and your body is still making REM (the stuff that makes it so you don't start running in real life when you run in a dream). It can happen at any time, not just after lucid dreaming. Also, the thing where people see demonds and whatnot, its not always the case, and it has been theorized that a lot of times when people think they are abducted by aliens is because of Sleep Paralysis. The reason people see things is because when you wake up, you can't move and your brain cannot understand what is happening and you start hallucination and trying to figure out what is happening. It happened to me once, and i'll tell you, it creepy. I could barely think, i couldn't move, and at first i thought someone broke into my room, but i could only see darkness and i started thinking a ghost or something was trying to kill me. I couldn't even think straight. Its a really bad situation to be in.

I sometimes have nightmares about family or friends dying. sad.gif

But my normal dreams are usually bizarre or strangely interesting.

Ugh, I can't even make sense of the weird dream I had. Captain Jack Sparrow made the Black Pearl spin in a circle and as it spiraled more it started to rise into the sky. It rose higher and higher and then when it was above the clouds Jack took a dive off of the ship and splashed down into the water.

Why I dreamt this I have no idea. I haven't even thought about those movies in a good while. unsure.gif

I got TV(I don't know what that actually was. It had 3 CRT screen and VCR and CD player and etc.) from dead relative. I trying connect it with TV cable and looked for more cable. And it failed.

One time I had a dream where I accidentally chopped off my friend's arm with a light saber. I felt really bad so I took her to a pool, but she ended up going to the hospital instead.

Another time I dreamed that I was stuck on a roller coaster with all these bears that were chasing me and my two friends. It had lots of flashing lights and this weird psychedelic music in the background.

One time i had a dream where i wanted to go to sleep, but when i got in bed i kept suddenly not being in bed anymore. It was kinda weird.

I decided take back my computer which I lend to my cousin. Before take back, I turn on it and I found he used it very messy. (At least it wasn't my style of use.) And thinking about air foam, I woke up.

A while ago, I had a dream I was with the X-Men. It was at my old house and all the originals (most of them, anyway) and apparently, as Storm says, the pet goldfish, Nemo, got lonely and flew away...and so we as 'll left on the epic plane_thing and we go to this beach. Beast makes this epic sand sculpture shelter thing and, out of nowhere, this blob fish is abandoned by his girl friend for having psychic powers and is kicked in the sand (sorry, I didn't mention the fish where on land) and nearly dies. I feel bad and go and save it. I put it in the water and bit comes to life and uses its powers to make me fall ln love with it 0_o Then I show the fish to all the X-Men and the start yelling. It uses its psychic powers to kill me and rip apart my brain. And then I just woke up.

What do you think this dream represents?

I have very... interesting dreams that even appear as movies that I play in for some reason. The most interesting thing was when I had a dream of Dragon Cave as an actual world where scroll owners had tattoos of their scroll names, and their own caves with tons and tons of dragons. And in that dream dragons actually invaded the regular human world to summon their owners seeking for help to unite and save the world of Valkemare from a serious threat. I have a very vivid imagination. xd.png

I have dreams that don't feel like dreams, it's weird. The first thing I thought about there is "O hey, I'm awake and stuff" And then I wake up in my bed hoping that I still woke up earlier than the alarm

I dreamt last night that I was going for a night make-up class. Dreams are fluid that it changes so often and the next thing I know is that I'm waiting for the professor outside- the Gym of our university. There's a running oval there. That's where I waited. I waited and getting scared of the dark. The professor didn't showed up in the end.