skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I was waiting a bus. I had to ride 17 but I ride 17-1. And it went wrong way. I saw my best friend in that bus. He look like angry. I tried to ask something to him, but he didn't say anything. And I look outside. There was the bus stop where I should get off. After I get off from the bus, he throw me a paper.

I woke up.

Twelve hours later (It was 7PM) I turn on my phone, I saw text message from him, which was send at the time when I was asleep.

I was waiting a bus. I had to ride 17 but I ride 17-1. And it went wrong way. I saw my best friend in that bus. He look like angry. I tried to ask something to him, but he didn't say anything. And I look outside. There was the bus stop where I should get off. After I get off from the bus, he throw me a paper.

I woke up.

Twelve hours later (It was 7PM) I turn on my phone, I saw text message from him, which was send at the time when I was asleep.

ohmy.gif What did the text message say? Maybe it will give us an idea to why he's angry in the dream.

remembered another weird dream. now, im confidant the beginning of the dream had something to do with barbeque and open grassy areas, i don't remember that part, but my dream took place at my house, but to understand, i will desribe the outside of my house

my house is on a hill elevated from the surround ing area (the foundation is about 1 foot and a half higher than the nearest house) and my driveway is on a steep incline. on the right at the very biggining of my drive way is a very old evergreen tree (its similar to an evergreen, but its much taller, with fewer branches that are more spaced out and much larger than normal evergreens)

in my dream i was walking home and when i was near the beginning of the tree i got really scared for some reason. then i decided to run up the drive way, but when i got a few feet up the driveway, one of the branches of the tree reached down and grabbed my head and through me back to the road. this happened a few times then i finally got passed the tree but then the incline of the driveway got steeper suddenly and i couldn't make it to the top and i fell back then i woke up.

Edited by na82008

I've had a really weird nightmare when I was a kid. I was playing in our school's background and then suddenly 3 bullies approached me. They kept pushing me around and hurting me. I curled up on the ground and closed my eyes, suddenly they stop kicking me. I stood up and didn't see them, but when I turned around I saw 3 floating figures with different features. One was a female with really long hair, a white rotten face and she was wearing a red kimono. The other was a guy with horns and a face that looks like a manticore. He was wearing a white robe. The last was the bully I hated most at school but his face was almost the same, although it was bloody. I can't remember what he was wearing, because I was so focused on the girl with the red kimono. They kept chasing me around the school. I wondered how I didn't get tired, or why those monsters were so slow. They kept chasing me until I woke up in cold sweat. It was horrible and I couldn't sleep. It still gives me the creeps whenever I remember it.

I had dream when I was little where those Nematodes from Spongebob were in my house and eating everything... A giant one was wrestling with my dog......

I've had a really weird nightmare when I was a kid. I was playing in our school's background and then suddenly 3 bullies approached me. They kept pushing me around and hurting me. I curled up on the ground and closed my eyes, suddenly they stop kicking me. I stood up and didn't see them, but when I turned around I saw 3 floating figures with different features. One was a female with really long hair, a white rotten face and she was wearing a red kimono. The other was a guy with horns and a face that looks like a manticore. He was wearing a white robe. The last was the bully I hated most at school but his face was almost the same, although it was bloody. I can't remember what he was wearing, because I was so focused on the girl with the red kimono. They kept chasing me around the school. I wondered how I didn't get tired, or why those monsters were so slow. They kept chasing me until I woke up in cold sweat. It was horrible and I couldn't sleep. It still gives me the creeps whenever I remember it.

that must mean that you watch to much anime were this stuff happens, and your trying to find an anime that depicts how you can kill the bully.

ohmy.gif What did the text message say? Maybe it will give us an idea to why he's angry in the dream.

That text message was discussing about the exam which we took at last weekend. I think he was angry in dream just because I ignore that message.

That text message was discussing about the exam which we took at last weekend. I think he was angry in dream just because I ignore that message.

tongue.gif I see...

Some of my dreams would make great horror movies........ Man I think my meds are interacting or something. i do not like to share in case I want to write a horror novel but here is a freaky one that will make you look at the repair guy twice. The dream involved a repair man called out to a small get together. I do not remember the reason for the call or the occasion of the get together. The repair mad wore a light brown shirt and dark blue pants. Well he keeps eyeballing everyone weirdly. next thing you know he starts to split open from his right breast pocket all the way down to his knee. What opens ope is a mouth full of razor sharp teeth and the 'it' begins to attach everyone. The real sick thing as he is eating people they are still alive and you can see the scream and beg for help under his skin.

Good luck sleeping tonight.

I always have dreams about inanimate objects (specifically ceiling lamps) becoming animate and dragging you into a new dimension.

I had a dream where I unlocked the secret to that happening. As usual, I forgot when I woke up.

I had a dream where I failed to my homework. And then I got in trouble. And was given more homework, which proceeded to explode into confetti. Then I woke up.

Last night I dreamt about some history things. Well, fiction anyway. It's about the Avatars. It is about a certain Earth Avatar who got beheaded. blink.gif We, my family decided to investigate about that. I somehow saw what really happened by a vision, so in a way I was the witness. No one believes my story however and was about to convict an innocent man. Very bloody. *shudders*

I once had a dream where my mom and I went in to a donut shop and I was mad at her for some r eason and sat down on the opposite side of the shop while she ordered the donuts. While she was ordering, a young guy ran in to the place holding a potion yelling, "I've finally done it! I've created a potion to increase the size of any object by thousands of times their size!" When he went to run out of the store he tripped......Of course, the potion just happened to land on a ladybug sitting in the middle of the store. It grew as big as the entire place and I freaked out (Cuz you know, this ladybug looked petty pissed..) and ran across its back to get to my mom when the bug reached around, grabbed my leg, and ate me.....>.>

My desk in my room had been replaced by many homemade hamster cages of different sizes. My hamster was in her large cage on the floor like usual. My mom yelled at me to clean out the cages so I was going to, but there was movement in a cage. As it turned out, there were baby hamsters of different ages in there. I was surprised because they looked like my hamster. Later, A hamster ran across the room. It had a bald patch on its back with 3 scars on the exposed skin. It was the babies' father, and for some reason I put the father in the mother's cage. The mother was sleeping in her usual spot in the corner behind a wheel while the father prepares his fur for meeting the mother.

Also, once I was walking into school (this dream happened when I never saw the school before) and I went into the gym, the only difference about it was there was a 3rd door where the coach offices were. I walked through the door, and there were shelves of fossils and scientists studying. I rounded a corner and all of a sudden I saw a prehistoric land filled with living dinosaurs. I was exploring, but I frightened a herd of Barosaurus and they stampeded, which alerted a t-rex which chased me back to the gym. I ran in a coach's office with other people, but the walls suddenly turned to glass. We were under a table and the t-rex was looking right at us. We had to not move or make a sound so the t-rex wouldn't detect us. But someone sneezed, and the t-rex roared and slammed through the glass and as the mouth took up my entire vision, I woke up with pain like broken glass hit me and sharp deep pain like the t-rex actually bit me. I had that dream every year that I was severely bullied. It scared me so much.

Last night I dreamt of my Theo121 prof. He's always joking and well, the dream is just probably the time he said the strangest jokes of all he said. dry.gif

Last night my dream was weird...

I was dreaming I was a fighter and helping the anime world. First I called out Itachi and Inuyasha but no one came. So I kept going only to see other people. I noticed who it was so I had to help the people from "The prince of tennis" anime from being taken by people. I saved them and once I did I had to return them back to there world. Once I did I could not go back and I will never see them again and once I do I will become human and have no more powers. So I gave that all up to save there world and I locked them up.

Then it went to a few years later.

I was older and running from people a war was going on. My whole family was fighting with guns. I was in a car and someone was driving away from them. Of course I shot the person in the other car so they had to stop. Then my family got hurt and I had to help them. So I did then everyone had to go back to there homes. I refused since I had more people to help. Once I helped everyone I sent them to my home and put them underground. But my underground was a mansion. It was safe and no one could go in except for people I invite in. After I walked out I went to where the entrance to the anime world is. I saw it opening and my powers started coming back. I defeated the other army and the war ended. A few weeks later the world fully opened and everyone I knew from different animes came out and welcomed me.

Then it ended :3

Two words: HETALIA PARTIES. *cough*withprussia*cough* I believe I have said enough. ಠ_ಠ Shall I list the APPROPRATE things? (since most things were..... uh... I mean... there was alot.png of bad things. alot.png.) 1. People dragged me around. alot.png OF DRAGGING HAPPENED. 2. A Dragon Cave Black dragon was out side and someone decided to ride it cause they had one too many. 3. Truth or Dare. 4. I HAD TO TALK TO MY WORST FEAR. *hides in a corner* he'sgonnakillmewithapipeijustfreakingknowitnyeeeeeehD: 5. Saw people I knew but have never seen their faces before (then one of them later on turned out to BE THE EXACT PERSON I SAW FOR THEM. O.e') 6. my sister spept through THE WHOLE THING in the party. IT WAS FREAKING LOUD. aaaand the rest is too inappropriate weird to explain.

I once had a dream where my mom and I went in to a donut shop and I was mad at her for some r eason and sat down on the opposite side of the shop while she ordered the donuts. While she was ordering, a young guy ran in to the place holding a potion yelling, "I've finally done it! I've created a potion to increase the size of any object by thousands of times their size!" When he went to run out of the store he tripped......Of course, the potion just happened to land on a ladybug sitting in the middle of the store. It grew as big as the entire place and I freaked out (Cuz you know, this ladybug looked petty pissed..) and ran across its back to get to my mom when the bug reached around, grabbed my leg, and ate me.....>.>

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That had me giggling. xd.png

I had a dream earlier while I was taking a nap and I like it, mainly because it involved Sniper from TF2. tongue.gif

Sniper And Powers

I was lying on a couch, doing nothing, just trying to get some sleep. I was Sniper (not sure which team, it was first person) for some reason and my ears were practically twitching in irritation as the kids on the other side of the room (and the couch) were talking loudly, laughing loudly, and squabbling loudly. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. Before I did anything though, I thought about what the real Sniper would do. Funny, since I was Sniper...right? I decided that he'd probably burst out in anger. So that's what I did. I sprang up from the coach and glared at the kids.

"WHAT A PERSON NEEDS EVERY..." I cut off my own self as I realised that I'd accidentally messed up my sentence and coughed, quickly amending my mistake.

"SLEEP IS WHAT A PERSON NEEDS EVERY NIGHT, YA WANKERS! NOW GO TO BED!" I pointed at their one medium-sized bed (yes, they were expected to cram themselves into one bed). The five kids glared back at me and walked over to their bed. A boy turned back to me, his hand laid on something hidden in the shadows by his side.

"You don't order us around, so be a good little puppy," he smirked at me. I shouted something at him but I can't remember what I said. The boy's eyes narrowed.

"Get him!" A little dog sprang out from the shadows and jumped towards me. As it soared through the air, it expanded in size and soon it was pretty much a monster, a cute, little dog no more. It clawed at me and I grabbed its wrists, forcing it back. We were locked in battle as it tried furiously to get at me while I tried to push it back. Of course, I couldn't hold it off forever. My grip was weakening and it clawed hands were closing in onto my face.

"STOP!" I shouted hoarsely (for some reason, I pictured the word as "STAHP" in my head...) and realised that the voice that came out of my mouth was not Sniper's Australian voice but mine! I wasn't Sniper! I was myself...disguised as Sniper! However, I didn't have time to think about who I was at the moment. The monster was getting so much closer to my face. My mind whirred quickly. I needed to alert the parents of these children and get them to stop this! What were their last names? I searched my brain for their last name and finally found it (to be honest, I only made it up on the spot to avoid getting killed).

"MDM LOTUS!" I yelled and a few moments later, a man and a woman arrived - the kids' parents. Almost instantly, the monster disappeared and a little girl wearing a pink dress from the group of kids ran over to their parents. She was smiling but when she turned to me, her eyes were cold. I knew that when they had the chance, they would strike again.

After that, we all left to go to a dance...

Then, the dream scene changed...

I was in some sort of weird place. It looked like a bar, but the entrance was a lot like Cold Storage and it was in a shopping mall. My mother and my brother were walking ahead, in front of me, but I stayed back because I realised that I had a towel wrapped around my waist. Then I remembered that I'd left my pants back at the place where I'd fought with the monster as Sniper (I know it's weird, why would my green pants be there when I was wearing Sniper's clothes?). After which, I remembered that I had powers (since I could supposedly transform into other people, i.e. Sniper). So I tried to teleport my pants onto my legs (I KNOW, IT'S WEIRD). I pictured my green pants lying on the floor and tried to imagine them appearing slowly on my legs in an array of blue sparkles. I looked under my towel but it hadn't worked (kind of expected that, my powers don't work in dreams sometimes xP). However, I stubbornly refused to give up and tried again, thinking that I merely had to believe that I could do it. I just had to believe harder. I kept trying again and again.

In the end, I don't remember if I got my pants back or not. happy.gif

Once again, the dream scene changed...

I was standing before a road (and I was in Sniper's body again). I wanted to cross it as my parents had just done but two trucks had came out of nowhere and stopped right in front if me due to a red light that I couldn't see anywhere. I couldn't cross between the trucks either, since the second one had crashed into the first one, leaving no space. The driver in the second truck gave me a sympathetic look and for a moment, I thought he was honestly going to move backwards and give me space to cross. Instead, he looked back at the road and I stood there, disappointed. Finally, the trucks moved and I got to cross the road.

The end! (At one point, a techno soundtrack played in my dream and when I woke up, I COULD'VE SWORN I KNEW IT but now I forgot as I had deemed it as something insignificiant. WHY D: I LOVE THAT SOUNDTRACK...I can't even remember how it sounds like now)

You know, now I think of it, when I was struggling with the monster, I may have been struggling to hold my pee in my sleep... user posted image

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I have an weird and returning dream ... my bedroom wall slowly falls down on me blink.gif I wake up then and jump of my bed blink.gif

Here's a couple more dreams for your reading pleasure! tongue.gif

Teeth

My big, two front teeth were somehow...damaged. The left one had a big chunk of it scraped out so it was very thin and fragile. The right one had half of it cracked off. I turned to my mom to ask if we could go to the dentist but before I even asked, she shook her head.

"No need lah," she said. I nodded and turned away from her.

The Missing Pyro

I was the RED's Spy. The entire team was searching for our Pyro, who had gone missing. We were standing and looked around on this gigantic piece of metal tiles that was floating up high in the sky. The sky was red, the clouds either maroon or grey. Suddenly, the Pyro came out of nowhere. As he walked forward and looked at all of us, I was suddenly looking through two huge round lenses with red edges. I then realised that I had switched bodies with the Pyro. I looked at all of my teammates. One person was missing...

As sudden realisation hit me, I swung around and blocked BLU's Spy's arm as he attempted to slice the knife through my back. The RED's Spy had been BLU's Spy all along!

There's another dream where I encounter BLU's Spy again but I'm too lazy to write that one down at the moment. tongue.gif

Why, Spy, why are you (usually) trying to kill me? sad.gif

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I dreamt two years ago that I'm hearing beeps. I for some reason was able to understand those morse code messages instantly like I'm hearing them as someone speaking. It was strange since it will take me time to interpret morse code in writing, let alone when hearing it!

Whoa, that sounds cool! I wish I knew how to interpret Morse code. biggrin.gif

I had this really weird dream (a few nights ago), which was crazy as usual.

~~~

The Plane

We were on a plane and we were all standing up. "We" as in my mother, my father, my brother, my uncle, and I. My mother and my uncle were arguing over something. Suddenly, the plane nosed downwards and we all scrambled for ours seats. As I buckled my seatbelt, I couldn't help thinking that the situation reminded me of the crash-landing plane scene in World War Z.

Then the dream scene changed...

I saw a whole fleet of vehicles move backwards to make space for the plane (which I didn't see anywhere) to take off.

Then the dream scene changed again...

A stranger who was supposedly my friend and I hurried up to a soldier (that was supposed to be a guard) in front of the airport entrance as we had just alighted the plane.

"We're civilians, please! Let us in," I said (civilians were not supposed to board the plane and everyone else had already went inside the airport).

"Yeah, we only boarded for a smoke," added my stranger friend as a non-smoking sign randomly popped up in view. At that moment, it made sense and I nodded. The soldier stared at us for a moment before nodding curtly and walking inside. I followed him. My stranger friend had disappeared. Another guard sitting at the table called out to the soldier/guard that I was following.

"Another one, eh?" he laughed. The soldier/guard merely grunted in reply. We went up an escalator.

The next thing I knew, Honeybee (one of my closest friends) and I were chasing each other and laughing as I kept sliding and doing stupid things.

~~~

*Shrugs* It was weird. I also had an even weirder (and even longer) dream that I bet no one would bother to read but I'll just post it here, anyway.

~~~

Friends, Cupcakes, And Hamsters

We were all snails. Snails stuck in a pit with no way out. All of a sudden, one random snail out of nowhere pushed this metal thingy down so that a bridge would be made for us. However, it would not last long so we had to hurry. Typically, I was the last snail in line. Everyone was ahead of me as I struggled to slide forward. "Hurry, hurry, just a little more..." I thought. The bridge started to crumble.

Then I crossed it, just as it gave a groan and fell behind me. "That was a close one!" By then, everyone else had already went ahead and hid themselves. I frowned. Why didn't they wait for me? As I pushed forward, I tripped over something (makes no sense...how can a snail trip?) and bounced head-over-heels across the roof of a truck, therefore dislodging it from a supposed crack in the ground and causing it to fall into...deeper ground? I smiled widely and looked for the others, finding them almost instantly.

"Look, I've got a good hiding place!" I exclaimed. Every snail immediately wanted to see it. It was a huge gap walled in by massive slabs of rock and we had space to squeeze in behind the truck. "See, no one will ever find us here!" I thought.

Then we weren't snails anymore. Most of us disappeared. Some of us changed. Of course, I changed. I became a spectator. I watched as my former snail self became the RED's Sniper. The whole process was almost instantaneous. Then I went back to first person as the RED's Sniper. A little girl climbed into the truck and immediately began looking through the stuff back there. Almost all of them were some other girl's stuff.

"You know, it's not nice to look through other people's things," I remarked. She just ignored me. As she read through a diary, her expression changed. She frowned, muttering to herself before looking out of the truck. Throwing down the diary, she turned and leaped out of the truck, running off.

"Wait!" I shouted but of course, she just keep running. Suddenly, I knew why she was angry. I mean, I knew who she was angry with, but not why exactly. She was angry with two friends of hers...and those two friends of hers weren't friends at all. Those two were...BLU's Spy and Sniper! They must have disguised if she had thought of them as friends in the first place!

"That Spy's gonna backstab her!" I realised. Taking my weapons, I ran into the direction she went. As I turned the corner, I saw BLU's Spy creeping up behind her, knife already in hand. Frowning, I raised my sniper rifle, took aim, and shot him right in the head (at least, that's what I think happened. All I know is that I killed BLU's Spy but I can't remember how). The girl whimpered and turned. Where Spy had been standing before now had Sniper, his Huntsman (a bow) in one hand, an arrow in the other. I raised my SMG but my counterpart frowned.

"Fire and she's dead," he spat, taking aim at the girl. I hesitated but I lowered my SMG. He smirked. Then he fired. I gasped as the arrow sliced through above the girl's hip and stayed there. Laughing, Sniper ran towards his base, grabbing the girl as he passed by her. I took off after him as rain started to fall from the cloudy sky. As I caught up with him, knife in hand (I think it was the Bushwacka), he turned around, a small knife held to the girl's throat.

"Now, now, we wouldn't want the girl to die, would we?" he taunted. I growled, my anger threatening to burst out. "She'd be dead, anyway!" With that thought in mind, I lunged forward, my knife heading for his chest. He jerked away, dropping the knife and instead, pulled out the arrow in her body. The girl screamed and my knife plunged through his chest. With a final groan, he flopped backwards onto the floor with me on top of him and the girl sandwiched between us. Ignoring the dead Sniper, I rolled off the girl and sat up, pulling her off the dead Sniper (in which I became a Spectator again). I watched as the girl merely groaned in reply.

"We need to get you the Doc," said the RED's Sniper frantically. "MEDIC! MEDIC!" All the way on the other side of the map, the RED's Medic sat up in bed and groaned, "What now?"

"Now's my chance!" I thought, excited. I went a good distance away before tranforming into an eagle and flying to where the Sniper and the girl was before changing back to a human.

"I might be able to help," I said casually. The Sniper glanced at me. I guess he was in too much of a shock to even question who the hell I was or how I even got there. He nodded and I raised my hands. Glowing blue, I held my hands over her injuries as healing blue mist emanated from my hands, much like it would from a MediGun. In which I realised that the Sniper might think me hostile if it was blue so I hurriedly changed it to grey (darn, should've changed it to purple). I gritted my teeth and concentrated as the girl whimpered. "Come on, you can do this! Don't fail now!" Minutes seemed like hours. In the end, fortunately, I got her healed and the Sniper mumbled his thanks before picking the girl up in his arms and running back to his own base.

I sighed. Looks like I was gonna have to try again if I were to befriend the two teams.

Then the dream scene changed...

I saw the RED's Sniper in a corner. "Maybe I could somehow befriend him by being an eagle. Would he like an eagle for a pet?" I thought. I changed into an eagle and flew over to him, settling on his shoulder.

Then the dream scene changed again...

We were in a train. I was sitting with Honeybee, who wasn't wearing a scarf and was instead, wearing a government school uniform. We chatted and discussed about where we were going.

"Okay, first, you get your stuff (I forgot what my 'stuff' was), then we have to go back to school. I left my creamy cupcakes behind there," she said. I tilted my head, confused.

"Isn't school finished already?"

"No lah, I'm still schooling!" she laughed. As we neared my stop, I stood up but stumbled when the train braked, crashing into someone. I looked up in fear when I saw Anarmy's face (I don't know her, I just knew her name in the dream). Anarmy was my number-one enemy. She hated me for no good reason. Actually...we haven't even met before!

"Watch where you're going," she said, somehow sounding angry and sinister at the same time. I backed off.

Once again, the dream scene changed...

"This isn't right," I decided. I had gotten off the MRT station for the second time and somehow, I'd gotten myself lost. I'd made my way to another MRT station, which was right across the streets, a few yards ahead. Strangely, the place gave me déjà vu. I'd been here before. The people were all familiar! An old man that was hobbling past looked at me.

"Are you lost, child?" he asked. I nodded timidly.

"The place you are looking for is the other way," he said. I nodded again, thanked him (while thinking, "I knew that!"), and ran off. I went into a void deck and saw a few cute hamsters running around! They were relaxed and carefree but the moment they saw me, they ran. I knew the best way to deal with them was to be patient and try to coax them into coming to me but I was so tired of doing that and always failing. So I ran after them. They actually weren't angry, just scared, but one of them accidentally ran into the wrong direction. It ran between my legs, brushing past me and the moment it touched me, it turned towards me, snarling. It jumped to my face but I caught it in mid-air and began to stroke it. It calmed down and soon enough, it was washing its ears on my hand.

Pretty soon, I tamed the rest of the hamsters and had my own little place of hamster heaven.

~~~

If you actually read the entire thing, congratulations. You now know about another dream I had. laugh.gif

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Recently I've been having dreams about getting or finding a puppy and keeping it. Three names have come from these dreams: Bullet, Tucker, and Mable. The weird thing about Tucker and Mable is that the puppy was female but I wanted to give it a male name for some reason so Tucker was that name. But then I thought a female name might work better (duh) and switched it to Mable. The bullet name came from a separate dream which I actually kind of had twice. I've never been much of a dog person which is why I find it weird I would have dreams about getting a puppy. If anything I should be having dreams of getting a kitten, but maybe it's some kind of premonition? I don't know it's weird

Last night I had a dream that I was at a library, but it was like a video game kind of deal. So I had to jump up and climb on these lichen/mushroom things coming out of one tree, then jump across to get the desk where I wanted to do my homework. Then after I left I ran into my boyfriend, who was sitting outside eating the puffy Cheetos and working on something. I then realized that I had forgotten my computer in the library.

I think it's a metaphor for how badly my life sucks right now :P

The other night I had a dream that I was in Germany, hanging out in a cafe with a friend. Apparently lavender-flavored soda is a big thing in dream!Germany, and my friend was shocked that I had never had any so he went to get me some... but I woke up before I could try it.

(The idea of lavender soda probably came from an IRC joke about me making lavender ramen. That started when I made ramen in a Tubberware bowl I had been using to hold lavender-scented dryer sheets, and I forgot to wash the bowl. Ah, college.)