skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I was finding Malte279 and Mumbling and they told me I will be back on the site in no time.

The other day I dreamed I had a baby.

Like, I gave birth.

And it was really weird.

My friend says it was my maternal instincts, which kind of makes sense because a few days before that I did freak out on my boyfriend because he hadn't texted me that he had gotten home like he normally does, and I kind of became a less radical version of my mom. (Meaning I didn't call the police. lol)

I was eating the fermented contents of the stomach of a supposed "Chupacabra" all stewed.

I couldn't taste this but I could see a lot of things-- small human body parts, strange worms, junk. -- all partially digested.

It was the most horrifying thing I've experienced so far. Joy.

I have also illustrated the monster for you.

https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos...884793003_n.jpg

It's not the fabled "El Chupacabra" exactly but there's another story behind it.

I had a dream that I was in my school after dark, all alone and with no source of light anywhere. The door slowly swung open, and standing in the frame was an espurr. Yes, the pokemon.

The espurr chased me through the halls and classrooms and I was panicking and afraid. Finally, I dashed into the washrooms and locked myself in a stall--to no avail, the espurr knocked down the door. And I woke up just as it advanced on me with those eyes of its.

Definitely one of the weirdest dreams I've had. Espurrs are so cute though!

When I was ten, I had a dream I was a pokemon. I can't remember which one, it starts with a D and it's like a blue and white water serpent. Anyway, I was trying to evade being caught and I woke up once I was in a Pokeball. It was so vivid haha

im guessing the Pokemon was ether dragonite or dragonair

i also had a similar dream once, except i was myself and everyone wanted to catch me so they could slaughter and eat me. i ended up in a field of very tall grass and i got realy sleepy and a psychic Pokemon, o think it was guardivuar, kept making me fall asleep and every time i woke up, the people were closer to finding me.

i also had a dream i was in pokemon mystery dungeons and we were going after groudon for some reason. it was the original one and i was a bulbar, and my team mates were a weedle and a pickachu and everyone from the town was also going in teams to find the groudon. i had these dreams along long time ago though.

I had dreams that involved with the future... Always happens. Not that they are what high-tech gadgets or whatever, it's those that when you wake up, you can't remember a thing about the dream until it is actually happening in real life. I've asked my friends about these kinds of dreams, and they have had it before too. It's so weird.

i also get that. i know its suppose to be deja vu, but sometimes i even remember thinking about the dream later (but before it happen/i watched it happen) and i use to have light nuasea/hedeach when this happend and i could tell it was deja vu, but now sometimes i remember differences in what i remember to be the dream. like recently i watched the first episode of a new season of this show and i remember that happening, except i was the person, not just watching it, and i remember walking outside after and there were a lot of birds, but that didn't happen in the show. maybe its just my overactive imagination, but the times i think it was deja vu i get a weird felling in my head, and the times i think it was a dream i dont feel diffrent from normal. i keep thinking there has to be a reason it feels diffrent sometimes.

Edited by na82008

Earlier this year, September, I think, I had a dream that I barely remember but the parts I do remember are really weird. Like, there was a carnival or something going on outside a church and I ended up in the church somehow at dark and two guys were trying to kill me or something for some reason. I can see the carnival still going outside but just barely and for some reason, I start yelling "Gamzee Makara, the mirthful messiah! Save me!" Or something like that. O_O ((Gamzee is from Homestuck.)) The last thing I remember, I think he started to appear at the church doors to save me but I was calling for Sober!Gamzee for some reason... O_O I don't even know...

I continuously have strange dreams. It's gotten to the point where having a dream that actually makes sense is very rare. Nightmares also don't occur very often at all.

But most of the time I dream about zombies. I remember one dream vividly. I was sitting on the hallway on my laptop and realized that it was getting dark so I'd have to turn my laptop off. I closed it and went into the basement only to find my cousin and brother down there watching tv as if nothing was going on. (This is a recurring theme in most of my dreams. Something incredible or out of the ordinary could happen and nobody even seems to bat an eyelash except for me. Asif I'm the only one with common sense.) My aunt came running downstairs and I was terrified so I climbed out of the basement window into a backyard full of zombies. I went running through them only to wake up. :/

I remember a lot of my dreams. . .I could go down a whole list of them.

It is clear that I am indeed addicted to Avatar. This is my fourth dream realted to the Avatar series. The dream takes place in the Air temple this time. tongue.gif I should watch something else I guess.

I have a dream while Malte279 and Mumbling met me. They told me to eat something and I brought them to MacDonalds to eat french fries. Also, Mumbling loved the smell of burgers while Malte279 loved the smell of french fries.

Yaaay. I was in a mansion. An old dark one. So I had some firsthand knowledge of it. There were these tiny (don't mean to be racist) African girls who looked disturbingly like one of my friends back in 2nd grade. There were also these creep always smiling death kissing girls. So I went out a room, and then I saw the tiny thing. In the dream, I knew you shouldn't step on it. Buuuuut I did anyway. It got real mad, but didn't chase me or anything and I ran down the hall. Uh-oh. DEATH KISSERRRR. RUNRUNRUN down the stairs. Look down. guess what happens when you do that? SLOOOOW MOOOO. LAGLAGLAG. Then there was like a restart game thing. Same thing happened. SLOW MO AGAIN. Third time didn't slow-mo. RUNRUNRUN DOWN THERE LIKE ALL DEMONS OF HELL ARE CHASING YOU. Out into a courtyard. UPUPUP STAIRS WHICH I KNEW WOULD GET ME OUTTA DERE. Stupid mistake of looking down. Deathkisser sees me. Smiles creepily. I'm like nope.

And redream. samething happens until courtyard thing. Run down into a concrete wall and I know the THING will catch me. Suddenly I get sucked into the wall into a room. Old hag is like: "Stupid Child!" and then the dream ends.

Sorry if it was too long. But it was a long dream.

I was in diner and I can look down street at there. In that street, a bus try to block that street. After that, a bunch of people get off from that bus for demonstration. And police water cannon blocked another side of that street and firing water to that people. Several minutes later, police came up to diner and made me lie face down and asking who organized this demonstration. I didn't say anything because I don't know anything. I don't remember what happened next.

I had a dream recently that Voldemort was a... girl.

It's a messed up story with Voldemort and Bellatrix, and I don't think anyone would ever want to read it anyway xd.png

Alright today I had a nerdy nightmare. tongue.gif

I was at school. It was the last History exam of the year, the final one.

I was sitting next to my best friend, we were talking before the exam.

Then, the History teacher told us to get a blank paper and copy the questions off the blackboard due to a problem they had when printing. So I panicked because I for some reason didn't have the necessary supplies and I wasted half of the time doing nothing, just searching for them amongst my school supplies.

When I could answer half of the questions, I realised the time was almost over. I started crying because I knew I would get a bad grade. People were all surprised because they had never seen me cry before (which is true, no one ever saw me crying, and nor will they)

Damn, indeed, getting a bad grade is really painful I suppose. I don't want to experience it at all. D:

I had a dream recently that Voldemort was a... girl.

It's a messed up story with Voldemort and Bellatrix, and I don't think anyone would ever want to read it anyway xd.png

I would read that. I don't care what it's about, I would read it just because I can.

Well, most my dreams come true so there all rather weird for me. But I hate nightmares, some of them have come true too...

Hmm, well one that probley won't happen is I had a dream about living in a rule 64 universe by in still a guy and not a female, but everyone treats me like one. It wasn't my most pleasant dream but it was a funny one.

Many of the weird dreams I've had that I remember are very explicit, but here's a short and clean one that a friend of mine once had:

She dreamed that the powers rangers had to stop a giant transformer from destroying the city by singing and dancing to YMCA.

Many of the weird dreams I've had that I remember are very explicit, but here's a short and clean one that a friend of mine once had:

She dreamed that the powers rangers had to stop a giant transformer from destroying the city by singing and dancing to YMCA.

tongue.gif Oh... you just have to post it. Made me laughed. Now I'm picturing it in my mind.

I tend to have strange enough dreams on a regular basis that my family actually teases me about it ("I had a weird dream last night"; "Oh, so you had a normal dream."). One of the best examples that comes to mind:

I had the ability to shapeshift and was wandering around a suburban neighborhood. A couple of people I knew but didn't want to talk to started to run up to me, so I transformed into a hawk and flew 30 feet up onto the roof of a building, where I promptly turned into a giraffe and started prancing around.

ohmy.gif I dreamt someone jumped down the platform of the train station and jump back up again after seeing the train coming. I've never seen someone who can jump that high.

I was on way out from library. And several people talking each other behind me. According to their conversations, they are from NIS (same role as CIA). I run. I stop at crosswalk. They crossed the street and say, 'I know the bus which you should take.' . That place was where 17 or 33 stops, so I decided to take 2-1. I had to go faster than bus which stop at traffic light until next bus stop. I ride the bus and sat behind of bus driver. Bus stops suddenly and phong ring. Bus driver take the phone and saying, 'You mean him? Yes, I will keep him.' I open the window and get out from the bus. And I run to home. At in front of my apartment, one of NIS was waiting and caught me and saying 'You cannot run away from us.' .

I can't remember what happened next.

The oldest, and oddest, dream I remember having was at the age of three or four.

I was at my grandmother's house, and my grandmother was washing dishes and reading some kind of receipt while her dog was dancing with the handlebar of the stove. I asked her if we could eat, and she told me to go ask my dad. I walked around the house to find my father, and found he was walking on the orange polka-dotted walls of my grandmother's bedroom with plungers attached to his hands, feet and head. I went out to inform my grandmother of his curious behavior. She told me to go find my mom. I found her in the bathroom with her hands on her hips appreciating the new paint job done in the bathroom, and she turned around and yelled at me for walking in on her while she was in the bathroom. I never got my food.

When I was ten, I had a dream I was a pokemon. I can't remember which one, it starts with a D and it's like a blue and white water serpent. Anyway, I was trying to evade being caught and I woke up once I was in a Pokeball. It was so vivid haha

Dratini?

Speaking about dreams about pokemon, I had a dream once where I was a trainer and my team was a Charizard, a Paras, and this weird guy with dragon wings who kept insisting he was my pokemon. We wandered around our neighborhood looking for pokemon to catch and picking fights with the other kids, then we all piled onto the Charizard and flew away.