skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I did seven card stud with my friend, I won with straight flush. its card was clover 18, 19, 20, 21, 22. I didn't found anything weird at dream, but after I woke up, I found something wrong.

Edited by sh20000sh

Don't usually have weird dreams that make sense at the time, but yesterday one happened anyway.

So, it was set in a mixture of my high school, my university, and Disneyworld. It was very hot, and raining pretty heavily. Also, the ground was that weird sponge-y rubber nonsense that they usually have at kiddie parks. Very bright. There was a roller coaster going from the top floor under the lunch tables and then looping around the school; my little brother decided to be a brat and jammed the coaster with a large stick.

The rain created a small river that poured down the side of the building and over a sewer grate. For some reason, there were two little pandas (think the size of a small loaf of bread) that were getting swept away in the water. I picked them up and was busy kind of trying to dry them off, and it wasn't working 'cos I was soaked. My cousin was sitting down at a lunch table nearby, so I told him to hold one and warm the poor thing up. And he kind of took the panda, looked at me, and said "Isn't this a weird dream?"

At that point I wake up, but I'm in my room soaking wet and there's a panda gnawing on my fingers, so I go o_O; and take it over to my sister's room and she just kind of rolls over and blinks, and goes, "Stop dripping all over my carpet." I put the panda on the ground, go back to my room, dry myself off with my bath towel and get changed, and when I get back the panda's turned into a 3d bead art panda and my sister is just laughing like a maniac before snuggling into her blanket and going back to sleep.

And then I woke up for real.

I was being chased by my sisters cat down a realy long hall...

Short but eh.

I remember having a lucid dream. It's something about me stuck in the dream trying to escape. It's also I felt like peeing but I can't wake up. xd.png I guess it's really a pressure to fight and wake yourself up.

Well, once I was going on a vacation with my family and we were on this boat, and on the distance, there was this island composed mostly of gold buildings, then something happened and we stayed at a house that looked haunted. Later when we were inside some weird sheet ghosts captured my whole family but I (somehow) defeated them.

And then I woke up

I had a dream that Jason Derulo locked me in a dark room and he gave me a laptop and we were chatting. Only it was via the DC IRC and there were loads of people, but no one was talking except me and Jason. I had the feeling that they were monitoring us but they weren't very subtle (because there were loads of them and I remember some usernames being things like "CIAgentPsy" and "FBIr" and "uNdErCoVeR"). :I

I had a dream where this person on YouTube invited me to his house and made me wear a suit made of peanuts. Then suddenly we were in a war and he said "You can't fight this war, you're just a kid", and I said "A kid with a SHOTGUN!". Then I pulled out my Power IV Infinity I Bow (which is named SHOTGUN by the way) from Minecraft and tried to shoot the enemy but I woke up before I could start.

Edited by Dracoscar

I was walking at city, I saw squre-shaped hole. Which looks like in minecraft. I dig that hole deeper. I saw netherrack. I dig more and dig wall of that hole. Other side of that hole was empty, foggy place. I could see some glowstone there. I went inside. I walked for while, there was (dark, foggy) corridor. I realized I'm at my school. I go to my classroom and sit down.

Woke up at classroom. ninja.gif

I've had two very interesting and peculiar dreams - that I can remember...

1. I'm a soldier in either WW1 or WW2. I have no idea which one I was fighting in. I also have no clue which side I fighting on - the Allies or the Axis? So anyway I'm on no man's land - the battle field. I'm the top solder, I was killing people like a ninja, rolling around, attacking 34137849124124 people at once, whilst hundreds of other people died and fought around me. Then, I realised that someone was creeping up on me, but I was too busy killing other people. I knew the mystery creeper was gonna pounce on me - and he did. He got me from the back, and I remember I pleaded him not to kill me - annnnnnd he did. Surprisingly I felt no pain at all... instad I ended up in this completely black void all by myself. All I could think is about my poor family and what they were gonna think about my death. The end.

2. I'm a child princess of some sort and I got abducted by aliens on their weird, sci-fi like spaceship. They seem to treat me nice and like me for some reason - like I'm their friend. However, my people from Earth are trying to rescue me and theres a big fight and nonetheless the aliens defeat the humans. And I don't know, it ended here.

Creative or insane??? I don't know mannn ... ninja.gifninja.gifninja.gifninja.gifninja.gif

Last night I dreamt that I was randomly hired by Wal-Mart and some crazy lady was giving me an orientation while sitting in the middle of the street. There was also a painter who lived in a nearby warehouse that I was supposed to talk to and I was getting desperate. Idk...

And then a few nights ago I had a dream that I had a RL friend besides my roommate. LOL xd.png

Had this really strange dream last night, that I was preparing for an exam and I was in my old grandparent's house. I was with other two girls and we were headed out for the class because we were late, but I couldn't find my shoes anywhere. I searched and searched, then at a corner there was a flash of light that blinked and pushed me away. Three old ladies (faeries?) wearing white robes appeared in front of me. They not only gave me my shoes, but also the answers to the exams. (didn't know a thing, by the way - I'm always a dunce in my school dreams, lul)

And here's the strangest thing - most of the answers they gave me were rhymes with hidden meanings, that I now have a hard time remembering >< 'cause I'm sure they are important, and I didn't really catch what the exam was all about. Yeah, I've been studying something prior to losing my shoes, read some books but still knew nothing...

Anyway, I was at the exam - In the class there was a female teacher and a dancer, a ballerina nonetheless, and she asked me the first question. I told her what the faeries told me, some eerie music played and the ballerina started dancing. That meant the answer was correct. Second question, second right answer, and so on...

Passed the exam in the end. biggrin.gif I was looking for the faeries to thank them for helping me, but then the dream ended.

I'm still trying to figure out wtf it all means... I always forget the important details. ^^;;

Edited by earthgirl

Last night, I've had this dream I'm pretty sure is very important to me.

I can't remember the whole dream exactly, and it's a little hard to describe; but I can say that I think it was sorta like a TV series, with 5 main characters. The leader of the five (the "main main" character) resembled Agrom from Gormiti Nature Unleashed (in his regular form), and of the rest of the bunch, I only remember this girl who wore something like a heavy coat who also reminded me of Ester from Ben 10 Omniverse. I even saw the outro, and it looked almost exactly like the original Bakugan series ending, with the Bakugan ending music and everything. And afterwards, I think I saw the Autobots from Transformers Prime, one of them reaching for a picture-like thing on the floor with his hand, with the "main main" character I just had in the dream also reaching towards the Autobot's hand through the floor, coming out and saying something like, "There's many more of us." The five characters I've had in the dream were sorta like Gormiti, Bakugan and Transformers combined. I figured I might have dreamed of a TV show I should make one day.

Yeah, speaking of making TV shows, it's actually something I want to do when I'm an adult, which is why I think this dream is very important.

I'm trying to recall the dream, so I could probably remember all the five characters from my dream... any advice?

The most vivid dream I remember would the one when my family and I went on a vacation to this island. We were constantly attacked by giant blood-sucking beetles! Suddenly I found myself stranded out in the ocean with my cousins. We were on top of a car! When we all got back to land, a weird creature came out and attacked me! After that, I woke up. It was a long time ago, too. I'm surprised I remember it so well.

So last night, I had this dream.

I was in the car with my father and sister, where this man in a robe turned into a werewolf. My dad said something along the lines of him looking at me, the 'main character' I rolled down my window just a bit, to see if he would try to tear off the roof. He did try, so I merely rolled it back up. We then drove the rest of the way home. I open my door... when suddenly the censorkip.gif*** werewolf clamps down on my right leg. The first thing I did was I grabbed it by the ears and treated it like a puppy who had an accident in the house. The werewolf ran away, and I got mildly annoyed when I found out my right leg had been bit apart. So after playing line up the stump with the rest of my leg, the werewolf comes back once more. This time its passive, almost like a puppy. This was for a few seconds before it was morning, and the werewolf ran off.

My last memory was me in the hospital watching tv.

Here is a lesson for you kids, don't talk about werewolves with your stoner buddies.

Edited by Lore_Master

I had a dream awhile back about a guy in full black metal corpsepaint and clothes headbanging by a lake, then some people assassinated him and he started screaming "I'M JUST A DEMON I CAN'T DIIIIE!" I went on an epic quest to resurrect Mr. Demon, but by the time I came back he was already back alive because demons can't die. Wat.

I recently had a very vivid dream about me marrying my best friend Grant.. We were older looking and everything. I remember that he kept trying to see me in my dress before the wedding because he needed something and my maid of honor Kaitlyn wouldn't let him haha! laugh.gif

I had a weird dream, I'd forgotten my homework and it was Monday, and I was on the bus like oh god oh god, then I realized that it was Sunday and I just managed to wake myself up lol.

One weird dream is someone, a male, dresses up as a female for Halloween. And we do not celebrate Halloween here. *shudders*

Had a dream yesterday evening I was a spy like person and had to plant explosives in this one building in the center floors. Climbed to the top afterwards and found all this awesome stuff that was just left there that I would've loved to own but couldn't take cause I wasn't close enough to my house. Dream then jumped to me walking out of the library in my hometown I no longer live in and the explosives went off. Myself and everyone around me looked around like o_o

And that's all I remember tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

biggrin.gif Last night I dreamt about mummies refusing that they were dead.

Edited by georgexu94