skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a dream I was in my bedroom (what it used to look like before December 2012) in the middle of the night playing around with this The World's Hardest Game level editor. I did a random reality check to see if I was awake, by looking at my hand and counting how many fingers there are. The reality check told me I was awake (in a dream. well that sucks!). Next thing I know is there's a voice in my head saying "It's working!" (whatever was working I can't remember, probably my reality check) and the lamp comes down on me like in every nightmare. Then I wake up.

this dream inspired me to search for the worlds hardest game level editor.

last night i had a dream that was very similar to gurren laggen (a mech anime) the first prt i only remeber we were fighting and running. then we were in this cave on an ocean that had a small sand bar outside that no one seemed to notice accept me and this other kid, so we walked to it but some girl said that the leader told us not to go outside so we ran to the sand bar and found it stretched all the way around cliffs. We started running along it and then we saw a cave, and the cave was made of metall and we went in. inside there were 2 dragons and there was an opening like a hanger and out side it we could se space, except everything was white and there was a giant mecha that was coming to destroy the cave that all the other people were in, so we hopped onto the dragons and went out to destroy it. then there was a funny set of evens as we learned to use the dragons, then got killed by the mecha, ended up in a time loop as we slowly found out how to kill the mecha, then when we finally destroyed it. then out of nowear i was holding a gun with a squadron of other people moving silently up a river at night. then we all jumped up onto a peir in the river and murdered all the people that were there. everyone else went into a house but i noticed a computer and i went on it thinking "awesome, easter eggs!" then a series of audio files played and i thought "i think this is all the easter eggs in the game" and then at one point the audio began to falter and i woke up.

Edited by na82008

I had a dream when I was really young, there was a zombie swimming in the pool and when it saw us humans watching it, it went to the edge of the pool and tried getting to us but couldn't get out and we just watched it. xd.png

Recently I had a dream that my right eye's iris ended up (after it getting messed up for no reason) in a really disturbingly light grey colour and the pupil looked a little smaller. When I looked in the mirror and saw this, I freaked out. My right eye wasn't blind though.

It looked like something like this (my drawing skills suck, I know lol):

user posted image

But even more disturbing in 3D.

- The mirror's point of view tongue.gif

That dream was disturbing. Luckily, I woke up.

Edit: I think what made the dream disturbing wasn't only the colour changing itself. Was the way it changed and how it had messed up.

How it changed: I saw a layer of dark brown iris falling off my eye. Disturbing and gross.

Then I saw in the mirror (reluctantly) and saw that ghostly-looking grey look.

Edited by Slytherin7

I had a dream like last week or something and it was like this:

I was in MLP universe, and I was a pegasus pony. For some reason Rainbow Dash was training me on flying, like she was my mentor, but I was a lot faster than her. We were flying over a really cartoony cattle farm without any cows. I don't know why it was a cattle farm if it didn't have cows. Then, either before this or after this, I can't remember, we were at this illusion castle similar to something in Harry Potter, but pink and girly and really cartoony like the cattle farm. I saw Princess Celestia and she said something, then it suddenly was the next day. I was supposed to perform at this old cave place. It was super realistic, and since I was still a MLP character, I looked really out of place. For some reason, we had to stay in a hotel even though the show didn't even last a night. The hotel apparently ran out of rooms and I was hiding in the bushes near the hotel entrance. After that, the scenery changes to this staircase inside a cave that looked like the Niagra Falls Cave of Mists. I walked out and everybody was like "Who's that?" in a mean kind of way. I was really uncomfortable, but I performed anyway and I got a cutie mark randomly. But I still didn't feel comfortable flying, even though I was really good at it.

Yeah...

That didn't make much sense.

I dreamt for the second time that there was a Deviljho in the house and everyone else was dismissing it as though it were nothing, even with my constant yelling at them to get out. Then the Deviljho raged and turned into a Savage Deviljho and it was bashing and roaring on one side of the door while I was on the other side, trying to hold the door shut while everyone else went about their own things.

A week or so after I dreamt that me and my sis were somehow in the Monster Hunter universe, dressed as our hunters - in the underwater ruins where you fight Ceadeus/Abyssal Lagiacrus. Difference was that it was pitch black - I couldn't see a thing aside from my sister. Then there was suddenly this fleshy squid like thing which showed up out of nowhere and it stood out really well against the darkness - like a really bad shading job, as though the creature was in broad daylight (same with me and my sis). This squid proved to be really fast and it kept striking from nowhere, dealing massive damage and it was really hard to hit. Even after what felt like ten minutes of fighting I'd only got it to flinch once. Then my sis fainted and I abandoned the quest.

I have a lot of dreams about Monster Hunter these days...

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I couldn't tell you any of the actual details of the dream, as it's all fading away and it really felt like I'd entered the dream "already in progress", but I dreamt that Liam Hemsworth was the sexy librarian at some place in a kaleidoscope of color. blink.gifunsure.giflaugh.gif

I had one last night:

So i finally went to Comic-Con (or some odd version of it my mind created anyways...) and there were people there with some minecraft thing...i wasnt ae to visit them till i got my homework done (why i had HW at CC idk) but i finally finished it and got these peoples autographs and stuff, this one lady (i think her name was Corranta Vhengly or something) gave me a shirt for free and even let me sit in her chair at the table while she looked around (i was a huge fan of hers in the dream) and i was so psyched.

Then it changed to where i live, and my dad got me heelies and a new skateboard and the park right next to where i live turned into a skate park but after about 5 minutes i left cuz i couldnt skate.

THEN it changed again, and i was with about 3 other people, one of which was Meenah Peixes from Homestuck. We were in some training thing which looked like Tron almost in rhe way of the landscape and we had to shoot down robots and things like that. Our fonal mission was to destroy a ship spewing out Mousesquitos (mice+mosquitos) and this kis next to me kept getting hit with them and he had to pull them out (they were the size of hamsters with giant needle stinger things) and once it was done we went back to base and that's it.

I have one at least 4 times a week. Can't remember them all, but:

-I was a wolf on a battleship with a random giraffe. The giraffe fell off and when I got to the island the dream ended. o.o

-I had a dream that a girl ran away and found this amazing eel-like thing that was so sweet. They had to fight in some random dome ring. Funny thing is I had a dream about a year ago with a girl and the same eel-like creature and she was riding it. They were sliding over snow and having so much fun.

- 'E, A, M, N and L are all people in real who were in my dream who I won't mention their real name wink.gif'**

So someone had died, and there was a rumour that it was because she did something at around midnight that caused her death. No one had murdered her, which was the creepy thing. L and me were both in a really dark room and we were being all pro about it, being sarcastic and saying, "Pfft I wonder what happens if we did what she did." That short dream ended there, but on the same night I had a second:

-I was leaving the school doors to go home, and I could magically jump really high. I saw M and N on the way. A and E were under this totally massive tree, and I jumped then E said she would catch me. The dream ended.

I have weird dreams too often, and I've only had 4 nightmares in my life lol.

My friend had a dream that we killed the headteacher of our school by flying on a kite. LOL.

ohmy.gif Wow. Some of you still get nightmare on Christmas Eve. I always thought it's a special day when we dream of good and warm things. laugh.gif Anyway, that thought is based on nothing and is a fallacy.

I just got this weird dream of pure randomness today. Random things were happening all over the place. blink.gif

~~~

The Dream of Pure Randomness

The criminal had taken our friend away and we pretended to be on his side. I was some random guy and my friends were all strangers and we watched the criminal drag our female friend back towards his van, which was where we were at. We sat there, munching potato chips (Pringles!) and eating chocolate, wondering how we were supposed to save our friend.

Then the dream scene changed...

I (as myself) ran inside the police station. The criminal was after me. My grip on the book in my hand tightened. I couldn't let him catch me. I threw open a door, the action nearly causing me to get caught by him and ran down another hallway, panting. Finding another door, which was locked, I jiggled the doorknob frantically and it unlocked on its own. I swung it open and ran up the flight of stairs. The criminal was gaining on me. I came across another door and I practically threw it open. There was the man I was looking for. He looked at me, seemingly unconcerned and told me not to worry. Then he stood up and placed a mini orange tent on the table in front of him. As if on cue, I shrunk, my book dropped onto the table and I lay down beside it, tinier than a mouse. The door crashed open.

"Where is she?!" the criminal shouted. The man calmly said something in reply and the criminal growled, slamming the door shut.

Then the dream scene changed again...

Ben Tennyson rolled off the top bunk of the double-decker bed and landed on his feet on the ground, shouting "Cat!" as he did so. Rook, his partner, looked at him quizzically from the other side of the room.

"Oh, it was only a dream..." Ben sighed.

The dream scene changed once again...

My brother and I were in some kind of factory place (think Star Trek).

"We're so gonna get in trouble..." I groaned.

"No lah," my brother disagreed. Just then the lift doors of a nearby lift opened and our aunty, with two other kids (who were apparently twins), and my mom came towards us, their expressions grim.

Then dream scene changed again...

I saw a red mosquito buzzing around. It kept flying towards my skin and I kept missing whenever I tried to slap it. Then my father appeared out of nowhere and I told him about the mosquito.

Then the dream scene changed back to the first dream scene...

"Okay, snack time's over, I'm taking back the chips and stuff," said the criminal, taking our snacks.

"Wait, lemme have a few more," I (as some random guy) reached into the tube of Pringles (BBQ flavoured!) and grabbed a few more chips before nodding.

"Thanks!" I grinned.

~~~

I don't even know how Ben 10: Omniverse got in there. huh.gif

I just got this weird dream of pure randomness today. Random things were happening all over the place. blink.gif

~~~

The Dream of Pure Randomness

The criminal had taken our friend away and we pretended to be on his side. I was some random guy and my friends were all strangers and we watched the criminal drag our female friend back towards his van, which was where we were at. We sat there, munching potato chips (Pringles!) and eating chocolate, wondering how we were supposed to save our friend.

Then the dream scene changed...

I (as myself) ran inside the police station. The criminal was after me. My grip on the book in my hand tightened. I couldn't let him catch me. I threw open a door, the action nearly causing me to get caught by him and ran down another hallway, panting. Finding another door, which was locked, I jiggled the doorknob frantically and it unlocked on its own. I swung it open and ran up the flight of stairs. The criminal was gaining on me. I came across another door and I practically threw it open. There was the man I was looking for. He looked at me, seemingly unconcerned and told me not to worry. Then he stood up and placed a mini orange tent on the table in front of him. As if on cue, I shrunk, my book dropped onto the table and I lay down beside it, tinier than a mouse. The door crashed open.

"Where is she?!" the criminal shouted. The man calmly said something in reply and the criminal growled, slamming the door shut.

Then the dream scene changed again...

Ben Tennyson rolled off the top bunk of the double-decker bed and landed on his feet on the ground, shouting "Cat!" as he did so. Rook, his partner, looked at him quizzically from the other side of the room.

"Oh, it was only a dream..." Ben sighed.

The dream scene changed once again...

My brother and I were in some kind of factory place (think Star Trek).

"We're so gonna get in trouble..." I groaned.

"No lah," my brother disagreed. Just then the lift doors of a nearby lift opened and our aunty, with two other kids (who were apparently twins), and my mom came towards us, their expressions grim.

Then dream scene changed again...

I saw a red mosquito buzzing around. It kept flying towards my skin and I kept missing whenever I tried to slap it. Then my father appeared out of nowhere and I told him about the mosquito.

Then the dream scene changed back to the first dream scene...

"Okay, snack time's over, I'm taking back the chips and stuff," said the criminal, taking our snacks.

"Wait, lemme have a few more," I (as some random guy) reached into the tube of Pringles (BBQ flavoured!) and grabbed a few more chips before nodding.

"Thanks!" I grinned.

~~~

I don't even know how Ben 10: Omniverse got in there. huh.gif

ohmy.gif That is so cool. It's like everything about the police station, Ben Tennyson, and the mosquito was a daydream during snack time. laugh.gif That was funny.

Ah yis. It may be long but it was my best dream. ouo

So it started off that I was at some random coast-beach thingy and the DP team (Pokemon) came over to me and Brock gave me a Silver Tinsel egg.

Then I woke up. :c Shame, because I wanted it to last longer. And it's what actually happened. ouo

When I was young, I use to dream that my Dad was green and on a cold steel table. The setting was always outside with old tires around.

Part of that dream came true. My Dad died in his old trailer and wasn't found for a

week. But he was worse than green, as it had been hot for that week in early Nov of 2001. Cold steel table in the morgue though.

My weirdest dream ever: (I had a dream last night and I've forgotten it, and I had this one YEARS ago... WEIRD!)

I was walking along a kind of rope bridge, and I was leaning over the railing, and I KNEW that if I fell, I would be smashed to death on the rocks below. Then I randomly fell over the edge (I don't even know how it was possible!) and instead of being cracked open on the rocks, I landed on the soft sand below... to find there were two monsters there. Everything got fuzzy then, but a guy called Leo I know saved me and took me o his forge. It was only later that I realised that Leo was the Leo from heroes of olympus! tongue.gif

I dreamed about Chienese proverb "塞翁之馬"

I was running horse farm in Jeju island. One of my horse ran away. And that horse came back with some female horses. My little brother ride that horse and fell down. He seriously injured. And Korean war restarted. All man should join the army but my little brother didn't join the army.

In real life, I don't run horse farm and I don't have any brother.

When I was five or so, I had a dream that me and my family went to a movie, and I was coloring on the seats with markers. Then the manager saw us and kicked us out. o.O Another one I had when I was eight-ish. Nemo, Dory, and Marlin (from Finding Nemo, the movie) took over my house. They filled it up with water, and changed the curtains. On both of these dreams I woke up crying,but I laugh now.

Also, has anyone had a dream that reoccurs, but in the morning you can't remember it? I have.

I had a dream last December 27 about my family being at our previous condominium. We were at the roof deck, like we sometimes do at night, after dinner. This time however, the ground is covered with grass. There was a big and bright moon shining above us. It was the only light around. It's very lovely. In real life, there were lamps and light pollution. tongue.gif Sure, it's nice but the dream is lovelier.

I had an amusingly strange dream a few nights ago...

There was some big event coming up on the horizon, I can't quite remember what it was, but for whatever reason my family and I were building forts out of random items. Cardboard boxes, Chinese takeout containers, Tupperware, cereal boxes, DVD cases, Super Nintendo cartridges... we were just building these forts in every room of our house, but we ran out of supplies. My mom gave me her credit card and told me to go to the mall and buy some more Tupperware. I don't remember how I got to the mall, but I did, and most of the stores were closed, with these box forts built everywhere. There was only one store open that had any Tupperware left, and it was Hot Topic. I literally had a dream where I went to Hot Topic to buy Tupperware. And it wasn't just any Tupperware, but specifically I had to buy Adventure Time Tupperware. I remember that there was some My Little Pony Tupperware as well but no, I had to buy the Adventure Time kind. I don't remember much else but I do recall that there was a really long line for the checkout and some woman was talking about how she wished that the government would stop regulating our Tupperware.

Government-regulated Adventure Time Tupperware. That I bought at Hot Topic.

Where the heck did that even come from.

I wish this forum had spoiler tags (the kind where it puts massive quantities of text into this box that you click on to expand) because this is a long one.

It wasn't that it was a long dream; it's that I remember it in such detail and when I wrote it down I put down all those details so now you guys have to deal with it. This is from 27 December.

Here are a few important facts in the dream, like a pre-knowledge I had that existed only in my dream.

• My dad was a competitive chalk-writing person. It was like spelling only with chalk, and competitions were measured by penmanship, accuracy, and whether or not the chalk broke. There was an archery component too, but I don’t remember actually being involved in that.
  • I was a prodigy child in this chalk-writing sport thing, so I frequently attended competitions on his behalf to live up to his legacy, but I didn’t care for it that much.
  • Somebody wanted my dad dead. At least, I think it was my dad. This actually doesn't come into play at all during the dream, but it's something I knew in the dream.
  • There was a beach on an island in the middle of some saltwater lake thing. There was a boardwalk that started on the shore near the very left and went out over the water. It didn’t end in a dock but continued past where my eye could see, but I knew it went back to the mainland somewhere. On either side of this particular beach were large rocks that sort of marked the edge of this particular beach. It actually had a very short coastline, not much more than the width of my house.
  • It was overcast outside, like it was going to rain, but I knew in the forecast there weren’t supposed to be any storms. I don't remember the exact state of the ocean, but I suppose it was somewhere between calm and mildly choppy.

So, my ex-bf and I were at this beach. I was topless but wearing a bathing suit bottom or shorts or something, and I didn’t care so much about missing a top despite my normally very conservative nature; he was in swimming trunks. We had set up our towel near the entrance to the boardwalk and sat and cuddled and held hands and kissed a bit until he brought up the fact that we had broken up already, so what was this supposed to mean for our relationship? I didn’t answer but started feeling down anyway.

Then we got up and decided to see where the boardwalk went. We were maybe ten yards from the waterline when four gunshots rang out. Three bullets landed in the water below our feet and the fourth one landed in his chest; there was blood around the bullets in the water. I never saw the shooter. Nobody else on the beach (it was rather crowded with people on towels but no umbrellas or parasols) seemed to notice or care.

We somehow got off the boardwalk, I somehow procured a shirt and shoes, and I ran back out on the boardwalk to get to the mainland to get help because I didn’t know what to do for him myself. I don’t remember actually reaching the mainland, only finding myself on a road with a few trees behind me and a large lot of grass with a house at the end and trees in the distance (in other words lots of greenery). I started running down the road looking for my dad who was supposed to be driving by at some point. I did eventually find him speeding in a white van similar to those that cable companies drive around when going to peoples’ houses to install satellites and whatever. But there was an issue involving one of my other friends that prevented me from being able to enter the van for a short time. Finally I got on, and in the corner of the wall and the floor, I saw a broken piece of white chalk, which I interpreted to mean that my dad wasn’t as much of a master at chalk-writing as I had thought. I asked him as we drove off to get my ex, and he said that was a story for another day.

And then I woke up.

I should mention that I broke up with him a little less than two weeks before I had this dream and hadn't physically seen him in two-and-a-half weeks (before the date of this dream). And I haven't been taking the breakup as well as I have deluded myself into thinking I have (though compared to other people I've taken it really well).

So yeah. I don't even know. Heh.

A few years ago I dreamt I was trapped by this old spider lady who looked like a character from Miss Spider's Sunny Patch. There were other baby bugs who were trapped too but they didn't seem to mind. And I acutely remember they sang "Doin' the buggy buggle!" over and over again, it wasn't repetitive or annoying just kind of confusing. The spider lady wouldn't let me leave and it was a nightmare.

Yay for DC dreams! laugh.gif

Last night, I dreamt that everyone on the DC forums was a mod (and surprisingly, the forums hadn't been set on fire or anything). Somehow everyone could tell that TJ was getting burnt out; there were petitions, breeding projects, mass re-namings, etc. for TJ to not close down the site. (I believe there was an offering of 1 million Bitcoins in the 'Donation Meter' thread.) I don't know if this was related to him wanting to say "nope can't do this", but he said that he wasn't going to breed his Thuweds anymore as a result of people begging for Thuweds. That said, the lists were apparently open on the Thuweds page, and you were still able to request things. Lots of questions in SD and TLQ popped up, and TJ just said that he couldn't be bothered to edit or delete the page. (Alas, there were still some questions after that, and it got to the point where the top left banner was replaced by a black and white image that said, "Disregard the Thuweds page.")

Sometime later around early morning DCT, TJ started spamming the forums. I went on the IRC and everyone was panicking and we all thought he was drunk, so we had to change his forum permissions temporarily so that he couldn't post anything. I can't remember the full details after that, but somehow he was able to change his permissions and he proceeded to delete all the posts and users. The IRC room was suddenly empty, and I was frantically refreshing the IRC and forums to see if it was a glitch, and then my computer just had a badly and heavily enlarged image of the rainbow chicken. After that, I had a power cut. X3

... Er, yes, move along.

I once had a dream I was being chased by a hoard of zombies... they ended up trapping me inside a school bus and it looked like they were going to eat me until Susan Boyle appeared and started fighting them off while I escaped... :I

More prophetic dream than weird... But before I knew I was pregnant with my twins; I had a dream that I was pregnant with boy/girl twins. (That's what they are) with this pregnancy, I had a dream (again before I knew I was pregnant) that I was having a little girl. I won't know until birth but I have a sneaking suspicion I'm right.

As a young child I had a dream of a labyrinthine mockery of my childhood home, where the walls glowed bright white.

I had it when I was eight or so. I was following a grotesquely deformed version of my favorite teddy bear through the hallways, until I found my real teddy bear waiting for me in the entrance of the bathroom. Then I realized I hadn't been following the other teddy; it had been following me.

Later, in my teenage years, I had another dream in the same house. I woke up in my parents' bedroom, sleeping next to my mother's corpse. My mother also stood in front of the window, looking down at me lying on the bed. I couldn't move a muscle, even though I wanted to run. Then she told me she killed my mother.

I worry about my sanity sometimes sad.gif