skunklover

Dreams You've Had

sad.gif It's bad I had no sleep but short naps these few days... Edited by georgexu94

I had a pretty weird dream about DragCave...just last night actually.

We were all at school, walking as humans, but when you looked at somebody, you saw them as their dragon forum! Then, the most popular kid in school did something...and then their was a lot of bully in school. Apparently she moved to a different grade.. huh.gif. And I was getting really picked on, and people kept bumping into me on purpose, when I used to be poplar. Then the second most popular kid made an interception, and stopped all bullying when we were in the lunch line. She was a tan dragon, but blue and turquoise markings, a really pretty dragon. And, when we were looking at her, I saw her on scroll page from ths game...and...

Yeah. Sorry if it sounds confusing. I'm honestly confused myself. But yeah, DragCave related..maybe it's a sign I shouldn't play as much...

Th best dream I ever had is Minecraft related, and I'm gonna recreate it and put it on YouTube in about 2 years.

According to my dreams, swarms of scorpions can eat through cars and houses.

\facedesk\ Now I'm paranoid of scorpions.

Well No one can most likely top this in weirdness... I was sonic the hedgehog wearing a mask of a sonic the hedgehog but it had an eyepatch...

Reason was because there was that guy from the avengers and he only speaked eyepatch. we went to this city with a borderlands 2 art style and then there was giant Muriel (courage the cowardly dog)

We had to knock her out and there was the end of the dream...

If you don't believe me then how on earth did I come up with this then?

I have dreams about different life styles, almost a parallel universe of dream

I dreamed my friend's boyfriend was my adopted brother, instead of my parents making one, they adopted my friend's boy friend.

the pros on the version of the parallel universe dream, was I helped my parents sued my first kindergarten teacher from bullying me, my adopted brother made us half a billionaire, my friend (addopted brother) was much more nice and is respectful to me then my RL brother

Con I never meet my girl friend

I had a dream I was on the forum the whole night and I was rping in the drag cave rp section. The were rp that weren't about dragon cave like My little pony and Alice in wonderland rps. And when I went to the main page everything was super messy and there was like half a page more of stuff than in real life

Edit: other dream I had yesterday:

I was at my school, and we were playing tag, and I was it. I went on my feet and hands, and started running, but it was really fast and I wasn't tired at all. I then tagged a bunch of people since it was infection tag, but then it was lunch. While it was lunch, I was sort of lonely and couldn't talk to anyone because my best friends were in china. I was really thirsty because this person kept giving me chips to eat. When I asked if I could get a drink, the teacher sent me a pm, but it didn't say yes or no if I could get a drink. I decided to just go, but before I could get a drink I woke up

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I started a dream journal again. It was a long while since I had them written. laugh.gif

Sometimes, I dream about sky. There was nothing in sky. And you look carefully, you can see clouds which it's color are almost same as sky. And they are became more visible. Those clouds are look like.... something I imagine at that moment.

Edited by sh20000sh

Some Old lady I never met tried killing me but I knocked her out then woke up haha.

I had a dream I climbed up the leaning tower of Pisa while it was thunder storming and when I reached the top I turned into a dragon, flew off, and got struck by lighting.

Last night I dreamed about Deadpool. Like, it was some kind of special day and there were guys dressed like Deadpool everywhere.

And then suddenly I WAS Deadpool (apparently comic-Deadpool) and somehow movie-Deadpool just...appeared and for some reason was wearing a (working) TV on his head. I told him he could take it off if he wanted and I guess at some point he did, because after that, I just remember the mask. Then we went to a comic-con and we were using (fake) katanas to take people out until we ended up in this little room fighting someone and he got knocked down and I yelled at him to get up because I needed him. I'm not entirely sure what happened after that, but I remember him getting a couple of fingers taken off by a sword (Which, whatever, he was Deadpool, they'd grow back, so I didn't really care), and mayyybe managing to get up? IDK. I think the dream shifted to this other really weird one right about then.

Uh....yeah. My brain is a weird, weird place, and I don't even have cancer and a healing factor as an excuse. xd.png

Edited by LascielsShadow

Let me copy something from my (neglected) dream journal

I was in Minecraft. I saw a cow and an NPC village with a !!!HUGE!!! wooden hut. I chose to enter through a small opening and found a room. I saw a dummy creeper,ma dummy zombie and a dummy skeleton. I cut them all with a diamond sword, nothing happened.nI went to another room and saw, and destroyed, all that was in there - 1 dummy skeleton. And out of a small alcove at the right of the destroyed skeleton came a living zombie, which I slayed before dashing outside. I saw a sheep eating grass. I heard this voice telling me to shove zombies into the village to eat the NPCs. That was mean, I refused to. (That is all I can remember)

Edited by AwesoMan30000

Usually my dreams don't have any continuity or sense whatsoever, but tonight... wow. I dreamt that it was the first day of school and I was running really late, like two hours after school started, and I was frantically trying to get there across town and things kept slowing me down. Then I "woke up" WITHIN THE DREAM. Again it was first day of school and the clock showed that I'd overslept. I began another mad journey across town to school and then thankfully woke up for real xd.png Dream within a dream! How cool is that?

I thought that my mom had told me to medicate my sister's horse for thrush on his hooves, so last night while feeding I got the supplies to do that. My sister and mom were confused ... apparently that had just been a dream! The horse had no thrush!

...wow, I'm dreaming about horse medication. blink.gif

This is pretty much my only dragon-related dream; I titled it 'The Weyr'.

---

It was the middle of the night, and the stars and sickle of a moon hung overhead. I was sitting in a town square, watching the stars with aforementioned nameless guy. Night-blooming flowers decorated the grass and surrounded the cobble paths. A grand fountain bubbled nearby, marking the center of town.

I was maybe thirteen years old, with long yellow hair that hung straight down. A black headband kept it out of my eyes. I can't really remember any details about my clothes. The boy was about the same age, for ruffled brown hair that stuck out everywhere. Again, I dun remember clothes.

We were on a massive, floating island. Below, though I never got a good look, were hills covered in grass and forest, and mountains in the distance. These islands were supported by magic; and several more dotted the skies. A town (as I said in vaguely story opening) was built on this one. It was sort of a medieval style, though there were some magical artifacts. Pretty interesting.

Though it was never really brought up, by the powers of dreamingness I knew that this land was also populated by dragons and wyverns. Supposedly the wyverns had been driven out, and were now extremely rare or possibly extinct altogether. Some people thought there were still wyverns living on another massive island called ‘The Weyr’. It was grassy like this one, but carried a huge cliff filled with caves, and smaller ones in the bottom.

It went on for a short bit, all peaceful-like (peaceful-like? Did I really just type that?) until a roar-scream broke the silence. The whole sky was blocked out by a shadow.

A wyvern was flying right overhead. It had bright, golden eyes and rough gray scales like stone. It seemed to be gliding for a moment, before flying off towards the Weyr.

The whole town was abuzz with the sighting, spreading the word to anyone who hadn’t seen it for some reason. We ran to the edge of the island. U.B. said we had to get to the Weyr and bring back all the wyverns, but for some reason we had to cross a chain of islands first. There were eight-nine small grassy islands, sometimes with flowers, and mostly connected by bridges. They were supposedly infested with dingos (wat) even though there was only one dingo stuck on a bridgeless island and I could see nowhere for them to hide. We hopped on a dragon I owned and flew down to the islands. The journey to the Weyr was supposed to require fighting the dingos, but we had a dragon that could fly so we just said ‘screw that’ and flew through the islands. A pack of dingos suddenly appeared and chased after us, but we kept too high for them to reach.

Aaand then I woke up. sad.gif

I had some epic dream today, but I can remember only last thing. Someone is said "You are fake one which was created by Stalin!" and kill another one.

Edited by sh20000sh

Some time ago I had this really unusual dream. It was that my brother was wearing a tutu (don't ask I REALLY don't know how I got that!) and then a bunch of... rambling stuff happened.. and then I had to take out the trash and my brother came with disinfectant spray and sprayed the trash before I could get to it... he looked like a ninny laugh.gif and after that...

...I woke up.

Edited by Kira-san

ohmy.gif I dreamt last night that I got banned from the DC forums because my Warning level reached 100%. i kept wondering because I was only warned twice and it only became 10% and disappeared and another 10%, never reaching 20%. And I learned from my mistakes, read the rules, and strictly followed them.

I dreamt about dragon cave... I saw one of my egg was died...

woke up...

I accessed dragcave immediately all of egg and hatchlings are fine. I saw GoN egg.

I watched scroll again. Everything was fine. 21 hatchlings and 8 eggs.....

woke up...twice...

Edited by sh20000sh

Somehow I had a dream about the Titanic... even though I haven't watched that movie in years and my memory's probably skewed by some History Channel shipwreck thing I watched rather recently. Anyways...

Two of my friends and I were on the Titanic... and it was already starting to sink. So instead of getting in a lifeboat with millions of people.... we jumped off the boat. Somehow lived too. Somehow magically gained another one of my good friends in the process. So we took off swimming as fast as possible and realized a couple of dolphins were helping out... and steering us toward the merchant ship in Wind Waker with that weird guy who sells you gourds to control seagulls.... that ship kept speeding up however so we didn't quite catch it. But the dolphins pushed us up to a 'house boat' which really was literally a floating raft thing with a house on it.

So my friends and I stayed there as the boat sank. Except a giant treasure chest came crashing through at one point and almost killed one of my friends. So I suggested we leave.... so we went to find that merchant ship again. He was waiting outside for us for some reason and took us to a small island where a lady with sleddogs was going crazy and trying to run us over with her sled. Her sharp, metal-spiked, sled. Yeah.

So we all took off running in different directions and somehow came to a tower. We all ran up three flights of stairs to the 'top' and noticed there was a sleeping dragon in the middle of the floor. And the other half of the tower had been crashed to bits. Which probably explained the whole section of a wall on the ground outside.... Anyways, I was in awe to see such a thing and one of my friends started screaming. So my two guy friends tackled her and clamped her mouth shut as I took that distraction and started to walk up to it. They kept whisper-yelling that it was a horrible idea and I'd get them all killed. Mostly because I was waking a sleeping dragon up. But it was already partially awake and nobody realized that but me for some reason.

So I walked up to the dragon and reached out gently to touch it, anoucing myself just in case it cared enough to know. One of my guy friends was yelling by now that I shouldn't try to bother it when the eye closest to me opened up. I stepped back a bit when it's head raised and opened its mouth. To which all three of my friends were completely convinced I'd die now. I appologized for waking the dragon and got pushed over by his snout. I knew him. So once my friends figured that out, we asked if he could help us make the sleddog lady uncrazy. Or at least not let her have the spiked sled.

The dragon flew down to the bottom of the tower and ate her sled, but also picked her up and brought her back up here. He kept her up there for four months, giving her counseling sessions as she asked for them and eventually helped sort out what her problem was.

By that time we all had rented a house in the island and were busy trying to figure out where we were and what else we could do.

The end.