skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a dream where I was stuck with a lot of doors. It was in a middle of a hallway, I think. It was an enclosed placed with a roof and lots of doors, no windows. I know I'm in a dream and I have to open a door to wake up. Of I do not find that door, I'll be stuck there.

Well, I'm here right? biggrin.gif So rest assure I found that door! Well, it took a lot of doors.

I've had some really weird dreams, but I only started to write a few of them down a little while ago. Even then, I lost track of it and only have maybe 3 or 4 of them that are interesting.

So, the first dream I wrote down was actually scary for me:

I didn't know where I was, but it was very windy and dusty. There was a fat kid beside me (he's in most of my weird dreams and has freckles, glasses, and orange curly hair). We were both going into this mine. Before we went in, I told him that, if it got any windier, the Sand Worms would be coming out. (Sand Worms like in Beetlejuice.)

When we got inside, there was this long tunnel with a bunch of barrels and boxes. At the end of the tunnel was this really big chamber, and, before we could both enter, I heard the kid whisper, "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to hit you too." (I got the image that he'd hit me with a baseball bat.)

We went in the chamber and there were a bunch of people. The people I remember included a bald African American man, a large and tall teenage girl, and the fat kid.

There was this one man that started speaking to everyone. He was dressed like a bell-hopper from old movies with hotels. He was talking about a drug and about how it should be outlawed. Then this old Spanish man with really messy black hair came up and told us that a huge number of people died from taking this drug.

For some reason, I got really angry and didn't believe that those people actually died from that drug. I wanted to ask him how many people ate fast food everyday that also took this drug and if that made an difference.

This is when it got scary for me.

I had this feeling that a lot of people were not going to get out of this chamber alive. I remember telling myself that they didn't know what they were getting into, and I also seemed to think that I had been with another group here before and that most of them died.

I looked at the teenage girl and had frowned at her. She asked me what was wrong and I told her that most of us were going to die. She didn't seem to care that much.

The bell-hopper man then asked us if we wanted to pray or sing a song. I kept asking to sing, but everyone else wanted to pray. At some point, I asked the man if any group has gotten through. He misunderstood and said that some people come out alive. I corrected him, saying 'Has a whole group come out alive?'

He thought for a minute, then said no. There was this elevator behind him that looked really out of place in the dirt tunnel. The man pressed a button and the door opened. The bell-hopper was about to let us in when the African American man said that he'd man the elevator. When he was about to go in, I had this flash picture appear in my head. It was really fast and sudden.

Basically, it showed the man going in and then the elevator falling, the electricity cut off.

I then woke myself up before anything else could happen. I can guess where the elevator part came from, since I recently watched the first Resident Evil with my dad.

Edited by GreatDragon

A few weeks ago, I dreamt I was living with my boyfriend in my childhood home. My cousins came over and for some reason, one of my coworkers was with them and it was perfectly normal that he was. At some point I dropped a ring in the garbage bin on accident. My coworker saw it, and said "Whoah! Awesome, can I buy your garbage?"

Then I woke up and was very, very confused.

I was sleeping with Chomper and his parents, and when I woke up, Chomper was hungry

Recently, I had a wierd dream but I don't remember much. First, I was doing some school project our parents or something. I presented mine then I went into a video game where you picked a character and then tried to beat a dungeon or tower of some sort. After that, I went home. But on the way home, the bus lost the floors and ceilings and the seat shrank to the size and shape of bicycle seats. I was also 20 feet in the air (which is bad for me cause I'm scared of hights, yet I still love rollercoasters blink.gif ) I was with my family and none of them seemed frightened but in real life my sister and my mom are also afraid of hights. So, I was the only one freaking out. Finally we were home and the bus was a normal bus again! As soon as I stepped into bed in my dream my alarm went off in real life! Dreams sometimes have an odd way f timing themselves.

I also had a different dream where I got a boyfriend. He wasn't very pretty though, but that wouldn't bother me in real life either. The weird thing was that when I told my dad about him he didn't care. That is, in the dream.

I'm going to warn you that if you are squeamish at all, you may not want to read this... I appologize ahead of time if you find it really gross..

Again.. Just giving a heads up.. But hey, if you do read this, and think there's some kind of message, or know of a way to help me get my mind AWAY from this dream, that would be FANTASTIC haha...

I've been having this dream almost everynight and it's starting to freak me out.. A lot..

So, it starts out that i wake up and i can feel this painful preasure on my molar tooth on the top left side of my mouth. I'm pressing against my cheek where the tooth is to try and relieve some of the pain. I discuss it with my mother, she says not to worry about it and that it'll go away soon enough.

Around noon time, we go to this restaurant, not sure what one, but i think it is some kind of mexican place like Ixtapa or somehting, and we take a seat. Well, all of a sudden when i'm pressing against the tooth, the preasure becomes even more painful than usual and i feel it wiggle a little. I put my fingers in my mouth to see what's going on with the tooth and next thing I know, the ENTIRE tooth, root and all, is on my palm. After looking at it, freaking out, most of my teeth become loose and fall out, filling my mouth. I then have to spit them all out in a bag and i just sit there curled up in a ball crying.

What i think is worst about it is the fact that I can actually feel all of this happening. I'll also be kind of half asleep and half awake, and i run my tounge over my teeth, but there isn't any and I just feel gums..

Then I wake up completely and, though shaking, I'm relieved that it wasn't real.

I dreamt I missed a deadline for a school paper. When I woke up, I just got enough time to cram it, and... biggrin.gif Success!

I mostly get dreams like that- dreams that warn me to finish something or remind me things I forgot.

Today I've had such a random, strange dream. But it wasn't scary at all, even though there was a ghost in a very ugly, creepy bathroom. lol

I was at a very old school, it was a small building. I'm not sure in what country it was.

I can't remember the beginning of the dream, only the middle and ending.

So before the classes starting, I was at the girls' bathroom checking my new witch hat in the mirror. (Lol, indeed, I was excited about a new witch hat)

There was an old acquantance of mine (funny how she still looked like a little child, and she is my age). She was looking in the big mirror too and said hi.

This bathroom was extremely ugly. It was all dirty, old, looked like an abandoned place. If anything, one door or another was falling apart. Creepy. I don't even know why I still wanted to check my witch hat in there. There was some girls talking a lot in that place.

I can't imagine how the boys' bathroom looked like, because boys were also using the same bathroom as the girls because the boys' bathroom was unusable. Wow.

In the other side of the bathroom, which was a small room, there was an uncomfortable bench made of pure... cement and painted white to match the rest of the room, maybe? There was some old blankets all over it and one pillow by the right extremity.

Under the pillow, I've found a little kitten! It was a dark grey kitten. :3 Sure it was not there before. I kept it, but I'm not sure where I put it because the kitten was never seen again in this dream. My aunt was there by that moment (how magical) and she was like "Aww how cute!". My aunt was never seen in this dream again too, nor was my acquaintance.

Some girls stayed in the bathroom, but I found out that I was late for class, so I ran into my classroom. It was Art class, and the teacher kind of looked like my mother. o_o

We were supposed to work with one classmate, I wanted to do the schoolwork individually but I had to work with someone.

Then the teacher asked me to go repair her broken glasses (or a small mirror, I don't remember) at the girls' bathroom, putting it under the pillow (exactly where the kitten was). I apparently had magical powers and she believed I could repair her glasses that way.

So I went in the bathroom, and she followed me.

There, from under the bench, a ghost left and started to follow me. At first she was crawling, and I and my teacher ran off that bathroom.

We were at the end of the corridor, next to my classroom's door. We stopped and looked back, nobody was there, but then suddenly we saw the ghost leaving the bathroom, crawling.

Luckily she was incredibly slow and seemed harmless. We did not want to confirm it though. The ghost then stood and stared at us.

The ghost was a teenage girl. She resembled... the Grudge girl because she wore a sleeveless, knee lenght plain white dress. She was white (but not 100% white like the Grudge girl). She had a fairly long straight black hair. And oddly, we couldn't see her face as she was wearing some Jason-like mask -- but it was completely white and had much less holes. Maybe one day I'll post a small drawing of her. tongue.gif (I like to draw things from my dreams when I am bored)

We (my teacher and I) walked back into the classroom. Everything was well, and the ghost was never seen again.

I still wanted to do my schoolwork individually, but this time one friend of mine oddly sat next to me anyway. He studied in my school/classroom last year and he will no longer study with us.

The end.

I guess I am a very lucky person, I have never had a nightmare in my entire life. You know, those BAD dreams.

The maximum I have, are messed up dreams (like this one) that don't even scare me. tongue.gif Which is something pretty good.

I had this dream where me and two other people i didn't known were in a spaceship. We landed on a ice planet, with guards everywhere. Apparently, we were hunting polar bears. We climbed this huge mountain before seeing a female polar bear dead on the ground. We looked up and saw a cave covered by ice. Suddenly, a loading sign appeared on it and cracks started appearing as well as grunts of a polar bear behind it. We ran down the mountain towards the place with the port and guards, the floor was slippery. We could hear the bear behind us. We ran to the ship and left the guards to fight the polar bear. That was a nice, but weird dream. I enjoyed it greatly.

I find this thread so incredibly fascinating. And at times hilarious xd.png

Again.. Just giving a heads up.. But hey, if you do read this, and think there's some kind of message, or know of a way to help me get my mind AWAY from this dream, that would be FANTASTIC haha...

Keep in mind that I have no training or anything in psychology, but here we go. (Because I can imagine it's an awful dream to have all the time.)

Showing or baring your teeth often means aggression (see animals). If your teeth keep falling out instead in your dream, maybe your subconscious is trying to tell you, you should be a bit more aggressive, stick up for yourself. Maybe listen more to yourself and your needs. And then make the rest of the world listen happy.gif

Don't let that dream scare you. Go and bite the world wink.gif

Edited by blah

In my opinion, it has no real meaning. It's just a creepy dream that involves body parts falling off such as teeth, fingers, eyes, and are just random scary dreams. Either that, or you should brush your teeth more.

I once had a nightmare about living on this house in the middle of a field. I was six, and my parents left to go do something and gave me this movie about a cat. As soon as they left, the house got all warped and I was scared. So I went inside and put on theories about the cat. The cat came out of the tv and started terrorizing me. The power button on the tv wouldn't work, and I couldn't pull the plug if the cat was looking at me. The cat ordered me to make him a blanket, so I had to find all these pieces of cloth, and it was one of those weird dreams where you're sort of in two places at once. So I was running around Walmart looking for the cloth. When the cat was distracted, I grabbed my brother(who had turned into a baby) and pulled the spark plug to the tv. Then it was like being pulled through a wormhole, but my sleeves got left behind. For some reason this devastated me, and in the dream I could never have sleeves again.

I had a very scary one the other day...

So it started with me giving birth. Which is even weirder considering that I'm only 17 and never had a boyfriend. Anyway, it was twins, a boy and a girl. However... there were loads of blood and guts on the floor afterwards. Time jumped a bit, I find myself in some dark room with a bunch of people who I (I think, I forgot afterwards) recognized somehow. The twins were in the corner. Suddenly the room is attacked by some dark creature, I pick the girl up and ran. As I ran (which later turned, weirdly enough, to walking towards a bathroom) her face became rather disformed, quite like a mix between dobby and the goblins from Harry Potter, just uglier, and at the same time more and more red scars appeared on her head. I kept telling her it was going to be okay, then reached the bathroom. I put the girl down on the floor where the boy had arrived already somehow. Myself I go on the toilet. Suddenly I notice theres guts and blood in the toilet, and more on the floor, and that the children are crawling in it towards some darker corner.

Then the dream ended.

*shudders*. scariest one I've had. Weird thing, I didn't really get the scariness into my head till I thought about it again afterwards.

(Sorry if my English is bad by the way, not native, rarely write this much.)

Oh yeah, and to the whole "teeth-falling-out-thing" I've heard that if you dream a dream like that, it's because there's something you should say, but haven't said. smile.gif not sure if it's correct or any better though, it's just another thing I've heard. Well, hopefully it's something. ^^

Edited by Herada

actually, if you have a dream where your teeth are falling out of your mouth, that means you have low self esteem. If you have a dream where something is chasing you (like when you were running to the bathroom) and you don't know whats chasing you, that means you feel pressured.

Anyway, if anyone has read my other dreams, this dream is just as weird, if not weirder. and the strangest part, it was a freaking nightmare. i never have those. Well, here it is, i dreamt it 2 days ago.

I was with my family and some random people (or maybe it was just random people?) standing on a mountain overlooking a hill side. I said "We will conquer this world!" and we all started running down the hill and then we were in minecraft and a lot of things happened that would be hard to explane, and for some reason, i started shimming up a tree to the canopy. when i broke the canopy i was in a plane with my mom. i looked out the window and saw only clouds. I decided i was bored and got up, and went to the second floor f the plane (the plane was very small, but for some reason it had a second floor) there werent any seats, but at the top of the plane i could see a canopy mincraft leaves and the second floor was shaped like the top of a boat with a Jacuzzi in it.

i started climbing around, then i noticed there was a man being interviewed, and i went over to him and talked to him. During the conversation it was getting hard to stand and i was swaying side to side, but i didn't notice it. At some point i left (i think because i got pissed) and headed over to a latter next to a really bid window to go back to the first floor. i was having a hard time getting on the latter cause i kept falling over. Then i looked out the window and noticed the plane was swerving and diving. i quickly went down the latter and to my set and i saw out the front window the plane had stalled (i assume now) and began flipping out (but with back flips). Everyone was screaming, but for some reason i thought that was really fun. We went falling toward the air port, and we were about to crash into this little girl when the pilot quickly turned the plane and we avoided it and crashed right outside the door to the air port. The pilot was the only person who died, and the crash looked like a wrinkled up plain with the tail neatly sliced off. We all got off the plain through the sliced back (i got off first cause everyone else was scared to move).

we went into the airport, then more stuff that is hard to explain happened. After that i found my self in a house with someone who i thought was my uncle. i went into the kitchen (the kitchen had wooded walls, floor, ceiling, and basically wooden everything), he needed to leave to go somewhere. i was eating something, then i heard a loud stomping behind a door that lead to a hallway that was paralel with the kitchen on the opposite side from where i entered. the stomping seemed to move left and right and i was very confused as to what was causing it. then, through the door (it had an area for a window on it, but the area was covered with wax paper) i saw the head of a human like shadow, but it looked all messed up. it passed by and i wanted to find out what it was. I opened the door, and at this point my memory begins to black out. all i remember was in the hallway, there was a door that led to a bed room at ether side. I remember screaming my head off, being attacked by something, and at the very end of the dream, there was a picture (more a still frame) of me at the airport and there were these little black pixy like things under my arm and behind my head and basically everywhere in the whole room and i was told by them "We control everything. your lives are what we decided. We cannot be seen except in picture. But now that we have shown you, you can see us. You are now the observer, you will witness our place in history" Then i woke up.

honestly, im kinda intrigued by this dream, but it also scares me. i think i got a phsoclagical scar from it cause now i keep thinking i see little black things in the corner of my eye.

Edited by na82008

I had this dream once,

I was riding a little pink unicorn around a farm, but I fell off and then a whole heard of them started chasing me through a McDonalds Play Place........

I sent this to my friend within 3 minutes of waking up after my nap this afternoon:

[2:31:51 PM] Odeen: i just dreamed that i worked at like a hardware store and like 4 hick dudes were going to buy like 2000 dollars in stuff and the oldest one called me jersey and suddenly he pulled a fishing pole out of his truck and was like look we've got fishing poles and he cast into a pond and immediately hooked like an 8 foot shark and i was left holding the pole and the giant fish jumped onto the ground and tried to squish me and instead of letting it all go i started running and basically dragged the shark to death on its face with 4 hicks chasing after me and cackling

Various dreams within the past week, summarized:

1. My parents drag me along to a church, where men were not allowed if they're older than elementary school age. There's only the pastor and one other woman, and they spend the whole time talking about how they own men and such. I ended up having a screaming argument with them about sexism and oppression.

2. Teenage Sherlock gets banished and told he must prove he can solve crimes without John. Suddenly I'm a lion in a pride of 4, travelling along. Suddenly I'm not a lion and I'm running through a movie theater, trying to stop an international crime group by unplugging everything.

3. The Weird Al MLP episode aired a week early. All the songs were awful, and Cheese Sandwich travelled in a flying night club.

4. Huge landmarks around the world suddenly started walking west, destroying everything in their path. Pyramids, Big Ben, and Tower Bridge were the main ones featured. Also, one guy was trying to escape via teleporter but needed a second person for the machine to work. So he grabbed a bystander and they teleported near the destruction of London.

smile.gif

Edited by Dimar

I just had a nightmare that I cheated on a test. And now I feel like a nerd. xd.png

The last dream I remember was:

I dreamed that I was in secondary school(again,oh the horror) .Then I got out and I was in the middle of a red lake.The sky was so blue;there were huge white moons on it.Then I got on some hills,where some wild boars chased me o.o Then I woke up.

Dreams are weird.

I had the most realistic dream I was going to die.....I was in the jungle, hacking through bushes with my bare hands, then I fell into a river. The river turns into a chlorinated pool and I climb out only to be faced with a hit man (just your generic white bald medium-age hitman guy). He's pointing a revolver at me. He sits me down in a chair and tells me he has to kill me, but he seems really apologetic and stuff. All of a sudden he's shot and I look to see the Ugly (from the Good, Bad, and the Ugly!!) standing behind him. I start running out of the building the pool was in but when I open the door I'm faced with tundra/snow. I jumped into the snow and suddenly I'm on a horse riding away.

Weirdest dream I've ever had.

A really weird dream that I had sticks with me:

It was a One Piece dream and I was in Ennies Lobby trying to become a member of CP9 when I was called in the room. I looked around and I noticed all the members were looking at me, trying to determine if I was CP9 material when Spandem went to go speak. Every time he went to go speak, Kalifa would say, "That's sextist." and Spandem would cry cause he couldn't speak. Then Kumadori would try to kill himself using finger pistol using his stick, but would save himself using Iron Body. I told him that he was using iron body to save himself when he wondered why he wouldn't die.

He then proceeded to use multiple finger pistols just to kill himself. I can't remember what the others were doing, but at one point, I remember looking at Lucci who was rubbing his head as if wondering why he was surrounded by idiots.

It was weird but hilarious.

Ah geez! Don't get me started I have had tones of weird dreams.

I had a dream that the daycare I used to stay at during the summer we went to an indoor pool. So me and my friends are swimming and laughing when I see my dead dog at the side. (I don't know how I knew that was my dog.) The crazy thing was she didn't look right. She was inside out! She chased me around the pool and even jumped in the water after me. Everyone else acted like she looked normal. It freaked me out so bad.